It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting Video - Soldiers Beating Up Kids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So... what were the kids doing to get that punishment?

Anyone actually know, or are you guys just absolutely against beating childrens?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This war based on false pretext is so terrible...
Are those "soldiers" just brain damaged people, that are good to follow orders but not smart enough to say enough?!
And sorry to say to some here on ATS but It doesn't matter if they are from the UK or outerspace, this CANT HAPPENS! It's a SHAME!
People tend to forget this things over time, consider it the "old news" as I've said in the beginning, but come on! Did you imagine the pain of those kids being attacked by adults in such a cold blood way? the video ends but God knows what else they did with that children.
Did you imagine if they did came alive back home, the anger of the parents and relatives, already so hurt by this insane "coalition" force on terror that is based on Lies?! Weapons of mass destruction should be the name of all those armies killing and hurting those people. And don't come with that "old talk" of bringing democracy to those people, that is again as false as the whole war.

According to GlobalSecurity.org, there were 21 non-U.S. militaries in Iraq as of August, 2006: . "These 21 countries were: Albania, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Poland, Romania, South Korea, and the United Kingdom. terrorism.about.com... "

The only videos I've seen of this type of sick behavior are from USA and UK, the "major" players/killers in action. I'm a Christian, and do also believe in Karma and it's way's of fulfillment...

The last considerations I would like to leave are best described in these apparently 2 "old video" too. Says it all:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

From the looks of the vid some of them were in riot headgear and they did give chase to a rather large crowd...could have been throwing rocks.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

LOL. Throwing rocks. They are in full riot gear and they are afraid of rocks and have to beat kids over it. Yes this justifies being beaten. Come on. What if it was China invading the US trying to force Communism down our throat? What if videos like this surfaced?

Just flip the script and see how you will feel and see if it's right. Good lord.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Did you see me post anything anywhere about justification? The were NOT in full riot gear, they had riot HELMETS on. Large crowd+ riot HELMETS generally means some sort of civil unrest RestingINPieces asked about what the boys could have done, I offered a possible scenario, NOTHING MORE...don't put words in my mouth.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by djvexd]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have many friends, many, who have been to Iraq and I can attest to the fact that they are really sick individuals. They don't have any respect for life, they joined the service to be able to legally kill another human being. They really get off on it.

I realize that they don't represent the majority, it's just that nearly all of them are like that, and everyone that saw war enjoyed the idea of ending a life, both before they went in and after they got out.

We need to get off of this idea that just because our soldiers and army are, " Over there defending our freedom, Jim Bob" doesn't mean that they are above the law or should be held on a higher standard. This false impression is why the cops are allowed to do pretty much anything they want and unless there's a video, people will say, " Well, what did the kids do."

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
In Afghanistan US troops take schoolboys [ages 12-17] out of their beds in the middle of the night, handcuff them & then execute them.
www.commondreams.org...

More US military butchery of human beings, young human beings.

The US military is psychotic, treasonous, parasitic monsters.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
And we wonder why people hate America. I know why they do and i think it's 100% justified.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

Well, take a class on identification then. Those are not US military uniforms.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by slank

I can only guess that either the military rejected you for service or someone who eventually joined the military, beat you up once or maybe stole your girlfriend. While there may be a few that have lost it, by and large, given the chance, members of the US military will do everything they can to prevent the death of innocents, up to and sacrificing their lives.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by vipertech0596]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Funny to read the post's of people trying to defend that illegal occupation (aka war on terror).
Soon someone will say its "colateral beating of children"...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by markygee

I think the video is taken out of context.

Did you served in Irak or Afghanistan?...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

Funny to read the posts of so many who remain willingly ignorant of facts and history.

The video does not show US troops, however, some in this thread are so blinded by their hatred of the US that they are unable to grasp this fact.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer

Originally posted by markygee

I think the video is taken out of context.

Did you served in Irak or Afghanistan?...

I have, twice. Your point?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
WTF was your 'purpose' in Iraq?

That only cost us a Trillion dollars, . . . . so far

A uniform can't make a patriot out of a traitor &/or a psycho.

Why are people such knee jerks for freaking uniforms?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
According to Saddam Hussein's speech during Desert Storm, he said that all Arab people are Jihadists and Jihad is the way of all people. He was pretty much doing what Hirohito was doing in Japan. He said that EVERYONE, including civilians are a military target.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I am guessing they wanted to give the kids a decent beating so that when they released them back to their delinquent friends that perhaps they will learn a lesson.

I find it odd that many folks extol upon the virtues of beatings on thugs here in the United States. Wishing forms of physical harm, sodomy, and even death upon those that are violent and commit crimes. Yet when these soldiers deal out justice to these "children" who were trying to do nothing more than stir things up and risk lives, then folks are suddenly upset, self-righteous and indignant.

As for me, I don't believe anyone deserves such a beating, but the mentality of these men probably figured that by punishing the kids, who will live to play another day, that hopefully they will tell their friends to not be stupid and it could save lives in the future. You have to remember that riots are common here, as is children lobbing grenades at Soldiers and acting as look-outs for militant extremists.

The children should be thankful that things didn't end much worse for them, given the war filled, violent atmosphere they live in.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
WTF was your 'purpose' in Iraq?

Making sure that when the pilot pressed the button, the weapon found its target sending terrorists to meet allah.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

*Snip*...too bad you were in the wrong country: the world terrorist's live in the USA.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

TERRORISTS?? hahahha
Look in the mirror dude! look in the mirror!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join