It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

95% of People not from Australia or New Zealand, suck at Geography

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

ROFLMAO... no really I am laughing my arse off... Did this guy just say the phrase "In the dimension we are from"? If you EVER , EVER catch yourself saying these words... I beg of you .. Seriously I beg of you.. Call someone to pick you up from Your mothers basement/ Remove the tin foil hat... And have your driver deliver you to the closest padded room facility. I have to believe that some of these comments are for attention. I can not bring myself to believe that you really believ this crap... Now for the Million dollar question. This is to the Poster that typed this "In the dimension we are from"... Does the medical staff know you are on a computer?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romanian
95% of People from Australia or New Zealand, suck at Statistics
)

Ok, for the last friggin time.....it was a made up statistic refer to page 7

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

We do not!

Seems like a lot of work just to point out some people are bit out of sync with reality. We already knew that, the 99.999999% of us not from Australia or New Zealand, who do not believe the map changed that is. You must be terribly bored.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been posted but why would people in Australia and NZ want to know about anywhere else? Im sure if i lived there i would suck at geography too.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Romanian
95% of People from Australia or New Zealand, suck at Statistics
)

Ok, for the last friggin time.....it was a made up statistic refer to page 7

You must be within that 95% then.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Ok, people, I seriously dont understand how so many people believe

I stopped reading here. How does the fringe of the fringe on a fringe website make up "so many people"?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
here is the president of the dimensional time shift/land mass shift organisation.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I read page 7. Understood it from the beginning anyway. So still, not so far, are we?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
For those that don't believe in DropBears, the alluvial bugger was filmed recently by a rally driving mate on the Alpine Rally Stage in Victoria's high country.
Here he is chasing the car from his territory - must've been terrifying for him.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join