It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And now, a WTF moment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
That works out to about a 16 to 1 ratio for aging. I wonder if that means that she could live to be over 1000 years old?

80 X 16= 1280 years
90 X 16= 1440 years
100 X 16= 1600 years

Now that is something to think about.

I wonder how she views the passage of time. Would a whole year seem like only 3 weeks to her?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
When they do come up with a way to live that long...
The days would really be like the days of Noah. Go figure ?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
When they do come up with a way to live that long...
The days would really be like the days of Noah. Go figure ?

I was thinking the same thing. Could this have be nominal one at one time? If so then they will have to re-write the history books (again).

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Write a new bible you mean ?

It would all depend on the people that survive. Don't you think ?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I don't think its that she isn't aging, but, like someone else said, she just isn't developing in the same way most people do.
As such, I very much doubt she will have even a normal human lifespan of 70 or so years, certainly not over 100 as many have suggested.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Emphursis

Yeah, I doubt she will. I just think that if the scientist on private payrolls figure this out, and learn how to greatly extend human life, things may get a bit miserable for the normal people of the world.

Although, if we could have used something like this on Nostradamus, maybe he could clear up the controversy over what his qutrains really mean, lol. Wishfull day dreaming

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think I would like to live any longer than normal life expectancy. Also we would most likely have new disease's to worry about and so many other things. Seeing as we havn't lived quite like that before.
It could be put to good use for progeria like mentioned before.

But cloning would probably follow afterwards, and that will start a whole new market for the doctors and TPTB to use.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join