It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A really good ancient text to read.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This is one of those books that were left out of the Bible and you can see it when you read it,

transcendpolarisation.webs.com...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Can you give us a little info on it ?

Like what's the subject.
What can you learn from it.

You know.

It would be appreciated and it's also sort of a rule to tell a little bit about it and create the possibility for debate by giving your own opinion on it.

Thank you

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So because a text is on a poorly designed website, it's an ancient text...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
That website is impossible to read with that background.

I have a headache now for looking at it for just a minute.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I didn't realize people spoke in that manner in ancient times. It's almost like it was written 20 yrs ago.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityisanIllusion
I didn't realize people spoke in that manner in ancient times. It's almost like it was written 20 yrs ago.

I didn't realize English existed back then. I guess because it didn't this discounts the book from being ancient.

I mean, this is ignoring the fact that it is.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

I think you understand what my reply was about. Perhaps you don't. Let me help you a little. If this were a translation of an original text, from ancient times, at best it could be considered a loose translation. With parts added here and there. Try to look past your desire for some special revelation and use your brain to evaluate things.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by RealityisanIllusion]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityisanIllusion

I think you understand what my reply was about. Perhaps you don't. Let me help you a little. If this were a translation of an original text, from ancient times, at best it could be considered a loose translation. With parts added here and there. Try to look past your desire for some special revelation and use your brain to evaluate things.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by RealityisanIllusion]

I love how people infer that when someone attacks another persons post, they are automatically on the other side.

But please, quote me where I say this is a great revelation. Please tell me where I've said this is the gospel all shall follow. Please, quote me ANYWHERE in which one could reasonably argue that I am saying everyone in the world should come and follow this message for it is the absolute truth.

Don't bother, that was all rhetorical. You can't because I haven't, ever.

But I love how you're the one who criticizes me, saying I should "use my brain to evaluate things", when all I did was state how stupid it was for you to assume this was a fake document considering it is a legitimate book that was stricken from the bible. The irony, I love it!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You say this is a legitimate book excluded from the bible. How exactly, by true fact, did you arrive at this conclusion? Because it is in a short excerpt on Wikipedia? LOL. Anyone can log into Wiki and provide information about a subject and it is accepted. Is that how you get your information? I guess you are one the the "SHEOPLE" your kind speak of. I didn't attack your post, you attacked mine. Just as you stated. Try to keep it intellectual rather than personal.

new topics

top topics

join