It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risen
I agree children can be open to certain things older people aren't, however there's a large difference between how children act in real life, and how they act in movies. This sounds more like the latter to me.

That’s the thing; this was surreal, just like a movie. I explained in previous posts that I was expecting a normal Mother’s Day with cards and flowers. Then it’s interrupted by my little boy making statements that everyone he knows (for the most part) are going to die. How weird is that?
What the hell precipitated that? I sure don’t know. I wondered if anyone else might have some insight, that’s all.

I still am inclined to the possibility that he somehow ‘absorbed’ this information – despite all my attempts to shield him from it. But still, how bizarre is the manifestation? Why this prediction about the Earth spinning out of control and falling down, and water everywhere and things shaking? For me, this sounds too sophisticated for a child of that age to predict. Furthermore, why were only specific persons predicted as survivors? Why this reassurance that unknown persons would take care of him and the loss of life was no real concern?

For a 20 or 30 year old these things can be academic and even ‘cool’ to contemplate. For a child to state this so decisively is what is so disturbing. For those that don’t have children you can’t understand. You may think you do but you can’t. For those that do have children you know when you look into their eyes whether they are lying or not. Whether they are scared or tired or sad. I have seen all that. I have never had either of my children look me in the eye and tell me that “you’re gonna’ die”. Until today.

That is also one of the key aspects; the idea never bothered him. This from a person that can cry over a toy. If I went and told him that ‘mumma’ was not coming home tonight he would be inconsolable. But Armageddon is “ok” because he was “told” that he would survive by some unknown person/s and be taken care of by other unknown person/s. To this, I quote myself, “WTF?”

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

you are a troll in disguise...and a rather transparent one at that.
stop passive-aggressively picking on people and only contributing to the thread to criticize other members posts that were actually relevant.

P.L.U.R.I
B.M

[edit on 9/5/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well this is interesting, but I think you're looking too much into it. Like you said; your child uses terms very loosely so it doesn't exactly have to happen in in global scale. However, what if I were to tell you that I had a dream that every is fine 30-40 plus years from now? Then we'll both have conflicting dreams and maybe you can rest easy...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

I have a thread about a grey room. You might want to read the comments on p. 26. I was responding to someone who said the same things. I agree with him/her and added my own things as well. The person's post was on p. 25 I think.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On a side note, my 4 year old also talked about many people dying out of the blue today. Happy Mother's Day is right!

To repeat just a small thing on my thread, the east coast will be underwater. There will be a massive wave of water that will go several hundred miles inland. Pittsburg is too low, no good. Philly, no good. Bucks County, no good. Allentown, no good. You should be okay if you are in the Poconos because the altitude is higher.

I'm not trying to freak you out. Your child is telling the truth. You need higher ground.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger

That is also one of the key aspects; the idea never bothered him. This from a person that can cry over a toy. If I went and told him that ‘mumma’ was not coming home tonight he would be inconsolable. But Armageddon is “ok” because he was “told” that he would survive by some unknown person/s and be taken care of by other unknown person/s. To this, I quote myself, “WTF?”

Dude, what i am tryin to tell ya is that most 3 year olds do not really know what death is. This is why he is so unconcerned. It's not that, he will survive and he doesn't care about everyone else. Sounds like you are taking this personally, like he doesn't care if you go away. You can't equate your adult perceptions and cognitive abilities with a child like this. That is a bit egocentric; but, not in a bad way.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by ogbert]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

So assuming the little man is correct, some will live and others wont, how can we prepare for this coming tsunami?? Should I take scuba lessons? or buy a helicopter?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't know exactly how relevant this is but young children (I think it was before age 4) are susceptible to communication with spirits (and I use spirits loosely).

My mothers friends daughter when she was very young was asked by her grandma if she wanted to eat lunch and then she pointed to the other side of the room (which is empty) and said, 'but what about them?'

She's had other encounters before too but they ended at a certain age.

Yes, freaky but it might or might not explain who your son has been communicating with.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think it's completely possible for young children to know what death is, my 5 year old niece talks about death all the time. They might not know how it affects them, but it's quite possible they understand the meaning.

Back to the OP; That's really odd that your child woke up prophesying death for everyone he knows. I can't think of any explanation for it, unless he was 'visited' in his dreams, somehow, by 'someone'. Unless he has overheard you talking about it with friends/other family members. Perhaps a TV show? Have you ever left the television on the History channel etc? Other than that I haven't a clue as to why a 3 year old would be having claims like that.

Where at in Pittsburgh by the way? I'm in Pittsburgh also.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What really disturbs me about this story is the idea that some outside force will be passing judgment on humanity, it sounds like. The kid is saved, a couple relatives are saved - not because of some protective measure they've taken or mere circumstance, but because they were somehow chosen by "them".

If so many of the OP's family and most of the world at large is doomed, then this outside force has HIGH standards! The thought really makes me... angry... if I were among the chosen, I'd probably end up murdering as many of these so-called "saviors" as I could before they end up murdering us. But then again because of that I doubt I'm on their list, lol.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by itsmethegoat

A Child's Concept of Death

According to Piaget, children from about 2-6years of age understand different ideas at their own level of cognitive development. At the preoperational stage things are physically the way they appear. Death is not seen as final. It is more a temporary state. Young children are also egocentric and assume that everyone sees the world as they do, therefore, children think that an adult's feelings about death matches theirs. At this age children also view death through personal perception. They link death to one animal or person that has died that is important to them.

Also, a 5 year old is 40% older than a 3 year old.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Have you tried bribing him with chocolate yet?

Originally posted by passenger
reply to post by RussianScientists

Originally posted by RussianScientists

The story sounds very interesting. Maybe you should ask him if the people that gave him the information was someone that you know, or were they a man or a woman, or did they come from somewhere else.

That’s part of the problem. First of all, my son is one of those people that loves to have a secret. His favorite games are hiding my keys and crude magic tricks. It’s all about making you guess and him deriving satisfaction from something that he knows but you don’t. Trying to get him to tell you a secret is like chewing bricks.

He was at a birthday party yesterday, coincidentally for the one cousin that would survive, at which I was not present. However, I know his uncle and cousin. The whole family, while good people, are not that sophisticated. The dinner conversations invariably revolve around how many deer they shot and who can make the best jerky and what’s the best place to buy truck tires. I’m hard-pressed to believe that any one of them would have brought this sort of topic up. Could be, but I doubt it.

Originally posted by RussianScientists
By the way, what state do you live in? Are you near the ocean shore, or inland?

We live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Far from the ocean. But like I said, his blanket statements of “everywhere” and “everyone” are not the same as you or I would use them. My guess is that he meant a whole lot of people would be wiped out by water. But not everyone – even though what he said implied that. Remember, he’s 3. A lot of his wording is not that precise.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well, after wading through the sea of armchair psychologists, I have finally reached page 7. For those of you saying that this person is delusional, and suggest the OP turn themselves into CPS, why are you even bothered to post here? Why waste the energy? Seems pretty idiotic to me.

To the OP:

This is a very interesting thread you have started. I have been studying this stuff for 20 years, and there have been many claims of young children being able to prophesize about future events, whether through taking to spirits, or through their own precognitive abilities. I personally don't think you are BS'ing us, and I get a feeling that you are completely serious in your intentions in this thread. As far as your child goes, well, in my opinion, it could go a few different ways.

1) He made genuine contact with some higher consciousness/power and really saw events that are to come.

2) He had a very elaborate dream that he may have picked up from something on television, or the like.

3) Somehow you are subconsciously sending him these signals through a parent/child bond. There have been studies between twins where they exhibit some form of linked ESP, as they share the exact same genetic material. I imagine the same could be applied to a parent/child bond as well.

Have you ever watched 2012 or a similar movie while he was sleeping? Sometimes dreams can be caused by what is in the background noise while you sleep.

I am an absolute believer in this phenomena, but I'm trying to give real world solutions so the armchair psychologists don't call me crazy as well.

There are things out there that we cannot see and we cannot possibly comprehend without training, and science inevitably does not have all the answers. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Keep us updated on what you find, and if you need help please feel free to U2U me. I am an open book of knowledge of this type.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

[edit on 9-5-2010 by truthseeker1984]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You let him watch 2012 didn't you! The movie depicts what he is saying pretty good, especially the part with him being taken and everyone else dying. Its simple he watched the movie, or something similiar.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
You let him watch 2012 didn't you! The movie depicts what he is saying pretty good, especially the part with him being taken and everyone else dying. Its simple he watched the movie, or something similiar.

I have had many visions/dreams since I was a child. I was born in a Communist regime and as I grew up I was never taught, nor saw anything about nuclear weapons, nor skyscrappers, etc, yet I have seen things similar to what this kid said. I had seen all of this and more in dream/visions before I learnt about them or even saw them.

I have posted in the past many of these vision/dreams. BTW, before the movie 2012, and even before I even knew it was coming out I wrote to a member in this forum about a vision/dream that is "similar" to some of the events portrayed in the movie. There is no way the movie would have triggered this vision/dream since it hand't come out yet and I didn't even know that movie was coming out.

I will not show names but here is what the U2U that I sent to my friend was.

sent: 20-4-2009 at 08:17 PM
Hey is #####

I hope you, and your family are doing well.

I wanted to ask you something. Have you heard in the forums about a military project known as Project Serendipity?

As I told you last time, for some reason I have been having more, and more visions about what is soon to happen, and I am not the only one.

Last night I saw some government installation in which there was a large group of people in what appeared to be an auditorium.

They were talking about a project, and I think it was called Serendipity, as that's the name that came to mind, but I am not sure.

There were two groups of people, one was the elite which were in white coveralls, and the lower ranks were in blue coveralls. They all had what appeared to be a symbol in the form of two forward slashes like this // but they were wider with rounded top and bottom, The top one was white, and the bottom one was blue. Representing the two classes, the elite, and the lower class.

I have never seen that symbol in any leaks given, or other conspiracies.

My usual visions are not like this, and I don't know why I saw this. They seemed to be ready to prepare for some disaster, and I remember a group of the elite discussing that there was not enough space to where they were going to survive, and they had to leave behind some of the people wearing the blue coveralls.

It all seemed real, never before have I seen this sort of vision before.

Before asking in the R.A.T.S. or the main forums I wanted to ask you in case you have seen this before.

May the future hold and give you peace, love and prosperity.

Your friend #####.

Although it is not the exact same story as the "movie" it is very similar to it.

BTW, I have said it many times 2012 is not going to be the end of the world imo. It is just the beginning of another cycle, however I have posted what the Maya/Hopi prophecy describe are the signs before the times of tribulation start, which is not too far off but it is not 2012. At least the world won't end in 2012.

I have described many of the vision/dreams I have had since I was a young child either with this screname or as Muaddib.

BTW before anyone starts claiming I believe to be some savior I chose that name simply because there is something to be learnt about the book Dune. As Paul's father tells his son on the book "The sleeper must awaken", that phrase is the reason why I chose that name, not because I believe to be some savior, which I don't think I am.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
there are a lot of possibilities

I mean, infinite ones ...

let a letter when you die telling someone to post here, so we know if it was true or not

thats creepy ... but as some people said, probably a movie, just like 2012 ... maybe he saw that and had a dream about it

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I had a dream two years ago (2008) and still remember it today but only what is it mean?

I arrived into this building with a spiral stair case and downstairs there was a hallway with many rooms. And all around were people standing, talking amongst themselves and writing something down on a piece of paper. I walked around and ask someone what was going on. And (2008) president Bush arrived, waiting to be called the winner. So the person told me that they were voting for a "Shepherd". So the man collected the votes and was ready to announce the winner....and the winner was me. And when i woke up, ever since that dream, the next two years i had been getting thoughts/dreams (i dunno how to explain it) about guiding, preforming enlightenment, being humble, taking care of people, putting myself last for the service of the greater good (letting go of the ego). Lately i've been hit with some power that i can only discribe as a combination of water, gas and light in my head...it was God and i've recieved his power. And now faith is what guides me...no more fear, no more doubt, no more confusion...yet

Now reading this thread....everything is closing in, dots are closely connected...i don't want to sound crazy but I feel "IT"

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

All children under the age of accountability shall be taken to be with the Lord before the end as will true Christians. They (the angels) will take care of them and gather them together before the end comes. The Earth will move from it's orbit, spin around like a drunken sailor, shake terribly as will the heavens (sky and space). It shall come to an end and be finished.

I don't think 3 year olds read the bible, but they do dream, and the dream was for us. Why, to get right with God before the end so you don't have to be one those that will die when the Earth shakes terribly and spins out of control and strays from it's orbit.

Want to live. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior by asking Him to forgive you of your sin and save you. But you must believe with your heart that Jesus is Lord and desire for Him to save you, which is faith. Do you have faith ? It's very simple and all you need to do is to believe and accept. If you do accept, tell someone.

This.

Go with Christ brah.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by thehumbleone]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It isn't what he says that gets my attention, but the manner in which it is said. He doesn't understand that death is the end, per se. But he does know that people are going to die. So he shares that.

Like he didn't see a vision, but rather was told this story. Someone told him all of this. He is elucidating abstract concepts far to well for him to have seen a vision of something happening and then wording it himself. He is parroting words from another source.

Find that source, you find your answer.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think you have a very intuitive 3 year old - and decisive he was! Edgar Cayce predicted that the U.S. will be separated by water changing our geographical landscape. If anyone has a picture of that future map, could you post it? On one map it shows the east coast underwater. Your son gave specific information that sounds plausible. He is too young to understand death. He is still innocent and has not been tainted by this world. I agree with xynephadyn's post earlier. The access that your child has now will likely begin to close soon. Listen!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I am going to make one of my few posts here.

Thank you so much for posting this thread, I am so glad to finally find word of others who have had this dream. I have asked my higher self to communicate in my dreams how the transition in consciousness will take place, and in three dreams I have been shown a very similar experience. I knew others must have been shown this transition and your son has.

In all three of my dreams I have no idea what caused the changes (comet, earthquake) but in all three I was flipped upside down. It was a total change in consciousness, in one it was like doing a backflip into the water, my body would instantly shoot off to the side(another dimension) and I would go to where I thought. My mind followed and my body was dropped but my conscious could float around with ease. It was a new world. The other two dreams were similar, one didn't involve water but I would do a back flip, I remember looking down at my feet and then doing a backflip and the change happened. In this dream I could go back and forth into old 3rd density, maybe to show others how to transition their consciousness.

Everyone lives on, just most will not find themselves on planet earth. I believe the Earth and system is moving into a higher frequency of space. Depending on our collective consciousness it will determine how much earth changes will take place, will we clash hard with the higher frequencies (looks like it) or will we be prepared and be a smooth transition(possible, not likely going to happen). Hate rules this earth, if we could change this with love within oh say the next year it would be one heck of a miracle. We will need help.

I was given this same sort of dream 3 times. I will probably get another. Each is a slightly different take but all involve a feeling of getting flipped upside down and reemerging in a new consciousness where you feel a lot lighter and you don't walk, or swim, but you think and that's where you go with ease. It's like your in a bubble that just floats wherever your thinking. Its automatic, effortless movement.

Smile, for you are loved. 4th grade will be in session here soon on this planet. If your not ready then you're not ready. You are not more or less, your path is or isn't ready for 4th grade lessons. You have an infinite amount of time, but the time for this planet is here.

www.libertygrotto.com

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join