It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

The only preparation for a mile of water covering a city for 7 days
is to not be in the city.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
That gets at the crux of my problem; not being able to get an explanation that I can rest with. His explanation –to me – is infuriatingly vague and interpretive. I understand that. Doesn’t make it any less frustrating though. I am dealing with a being that still thinks that the highlight of his day is peeing on a bug and knocking it off a leaf. Issues such as the of the meaning of life, the future and the fate of mankind are not even comprehensible at this point. But what he said is what he said; basically 'everyone' is going to die. It presumably happens in his lifetime which is about 70 years (estimated). Could be he's talking about July, 2041 or July, 2011. Maybe it's just an expression of angst and an absorption of the 'zeitgeist'. Maybe some sort of Jungian thing.

I don't know. I was just hoping to get some input to prevent me from smoking 4 packs of cigarettes today and brooding about it (already at 2 and 1/2).

Dear passenger:

You may be suffering from Münchausen syndrome. It may be prudent to seek psychiatric evaluation. You should stop interpreting the words of your 3 yr old as prophecies about the future. Stay healthy, if not for you, for your son's sake.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm sure of one thing he understands a great deal Immediatly. So most
likely he has caught wind of, or seen parts of 2012. Could this be a possibility?
This is very interesting either way.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Your child is a special child, that some coin the name Cystal Child. I am an Indigo, the first generation of these special children, with gifts and connections to the otherside.

Crystal Children, aswell as some adult Indigo's are meant to survive the cataclysmic events to occur and help bring change and transition to our new world. I am not "new age" however and do not believe that everything will be all "love and light" and positivity and radiance after the # hits the fan. It will be hard. We will be pioneers estentially recreating human civilization for more to come.

The access that your child has now, will likely begin to close in the next 2 years. It may not close completely, but it will lessen. Because he is so young, his mind and spirit are very closely intertwined and he will be able to easily recall this information. If not atfirst, than in time. But opening a dialog NOW rather than waiting 2 years will be pivotal in helping keep his connection to this realm open!

If you want to get more information regarding the future from him, then in privately if you need too, begin to discuss with him the following.

A. He remembers about his decision to incarnate here into this life, this time. Was it to help with the earth changes?
B. What does he want to do while he is on earth?
C. What does he remember about heaven/the afterlife?
etc.

If he sees that you dont question his validity and take him seriously- where as the rest of your family will not (because they dont believe in it), he will learn that he can trust you with his "higher connection" to the afterlife and knowledge that he takes from it. This can be pivital in helping save your family!

I have helped many families with Crystal children and their parents help them to begin to accept their special gifts, all free of charge. If you have any more questions, please feel free to U2U me.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

well am prepared as in living as high up as possible, but I won't be hoarding food or anything, because the universe allways works that stuff out....

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Hey dude, chill

A three year old probably has no conception of what death really is. Half of them think their stuffed animals are alive! These kids like to "play dead" and then they always come back. You are reading too much into this. If he could really conceptualize death, he would not be so callous about it. One thing he does get is that death creates a lot of concern and attention, from how he has experienced the reactions to the phenomena from your family members.

Most likely, as death is a concept that he is trying to wrap his mind around; and, the little fella just woke up--it was probably a dream.

I am a lucid dreamer. I dreamed once that i was killed by some railroad tracks. In another dream, i died of a heart attack. So, which is it? neither, unless i am living in parallel universes. it's just a dream.

There is nothing to get worked up over and smoke yourself into oblivion.

For all these armchair psychologists around here, both of you imply that the OP is being deceitful in some way, when there is no evidence that he is lying or looking for attention. I would be a little freaked out as anyone would if they heard a three year old talk like this. In fact, the scene would be good in a movie.

For everyone, who is so spiritual, it seems you would welcome death and not be so concerned about the physical planes. Everyone has to die sometime, physically at least.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I didnt read all thoughout this post, but did anybody think about the movie 2012? it sounds just like the movie.. maybe he watched some of it with some relatives or something?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Prove it. What connections? And don't tell me "faith" or any of that other stuff. A lot of people "claim" to be this or that, but I have never seen proof. I'm not knocking you, I just would like to see proof to back up your claims.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Very interesting!

I know a way to maybe get more info. out of your little peanut : )

Say things like " I know it was a tiny old lady with red hair that told you this" maybe he will be caught off guard and have to put you in your place and tell you who really told him this....or you can say "you know the earth is just going to spin slow forever and ever" again reverse psychology, maybe he will have to disagree and blurt out more info.

Might sound a little corny, but hey...who knows..might work.

I am so curious about this!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepesilvia

Originally posted by passenger
That gets at the crux of my problem; not being able to get an explanation that I can rest with. His explanation –to me – is infuriatingly vague and interpretive. I understand that. Doesn’t make it any less frustrating though. I am dealing with a being that still thinks that the highlight of his day is peeing on a bug and knocking it off a leaf. Issues such as the of the meaning of life, the future and the fate of mankind are not even comprehensible at this point. But what he said is what he said; basically 'everyone' is going to die. It presumably happens in his lifetime which is about 70 years (estimated). Could be he's talking about July, 2041 or July, 2011. Maybe it's just an expression of angst and an absorption of the 'zeitgeist'. Maybe some sort of Jungian thing.

I don't know. I was just hoping to get some input to prevent me from smoking 4 packs of cigarettes today and brooding about it (already at 2 and 1/2).

Dear passenger:

You may be suffering from Münchausen syndrome. It may be prudent to seek psychiatric evaluation. You should stop interpreting the words of your 3 yr old as prophecies about the future. Stay healthy, if not for you, for your son's sake.

you are an ahole, go away if you have nothing to contribute..... seriously, grow up!

link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
And considering that when the Rapture occurs all children will be "taken care of" (ie. Raptured) that does make sense to me. They will be looked after by those adults that are also Raptured and Holy Ghosts and Angels who are already residents of the Spirit Realm.

Someone who honestly believes a magical being will transport you to heaven if you're his definition of good one morning doesn't have the right to use the phrase "makes sense." You've forever waived your right to use that phrase as long as you're prone to delusional thought.

link   
Who knows really, but i do find it a bit spooky. Other than that he could be playing a game that kids like to play. This reminds me more about the movie called The Knowing than 2012.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It's called childhood imagination. If it were true that liitle kids 'prophecies' all came to pass we would have been overrun by red aliens and subject to eternal life serving their pet blue cats that walk on their hind legs.

It just freaked you out becuase he didn't show normal emotion that would occur if a child realised that something was actually about to happen. My youngest son actaully prophecied stuff when he was younger too, but it happened within hours or days and it was about daily life not about death.

Relax. Your killing yourself with worry. Fear and thinking about death usually leads to death.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh, by the way. Your son is actully correct. You will all die anyway but that is not what he meant, his statements came from a dream and he doesn't know what dreams are yet.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepesilvia

Dear passenger:

Agreed. Who sits around analyzing a 3 year old's bad dreams looking for prophecies? Seriously. The OP needs to call child services and give up custody of their kid to someone whose head is screwed on properly.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
(unless he's seen it) show him the cover of whitley shrieber's communion and ask if the thing on the cover looks familiar to him.

it would be better if you actually have the book in person, rather than look a picture of it up on the internet.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wash222
Very interesting!

I know a way to maybe get more info. out of your little peanut : )

Say things like " I know it was a tiny old lady with red hair that told you this" maybe he will be caught off guard and have to put you in your place and tell you who really told him this....or you can say "you know the earth is just going to spin slow forever and ever" again reverse psychology, maybe he will have to disagree and blurt out more info.

Might sound a little corny, but hey...who knows..might work.

I am so curious about this!

Why don't we call Dick Cheney and he can waterboard the kid? Whether it's the truth or not, I guarantee that kid will say something. We'll make him confess to carrying out 9/11.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I would completely ignore it!! Its just hear-say and nonsense.

Great Aunts and little 3 year olds have a few things in common.

1) Wild story telling abilities
2) A lot of things they heard from parents and/or relatives play into their stories and dreams almost becoming real to them.
3) You state you are an avid ATS person so your possible paranoid behavior may of passed some of this info onto him without you remembering.
4) YOU were not there during the original story (IN BED) so a story could of been told between your Great Aunt and 3 year old and before you know it this highly dramatized act and concoction has snowballed into this story of impending doom! And you being an avid ATS reader have run with it imagining now that your son is has had some "vision"

I can't believe you have posted this as a serious matter. Its why people think that people who read posts like ATS and other such sites are complete nutters. Its because there is a few people who will panic and tell the world some made up fabricated yarn with the belief they are informing the public of something so earth shattering.

Sorry but I am stating my opinion and we need to take perspective of our own lunacy! And "little pissers" as you put it have vivid and over active imaginations......just like their great Aunts.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
its really not uncommon for people to get visions or messages in their dreams.

like someone else mentioned it could have all been symbolic of something else & he is just too young to interpret dreams that way, or it could have been a vision & the things he saw actually will happen, I don't see how either of those possibilities are invalid..

also I noticed other posters were quick to take what your boy had said and twist the meaning to suit their own beliefs i.e. rapture, pole shifts...

just wanted to point out that the earth spinning really fast & then everything turning upside down, is not necessarily descriptive of a magnetic OR physical pole shift...

imho...sound more like a description of what would occur if a massive planet passed through our chunk of space very quickly and the gravity of that planet grabbed the earth and pulled it one way then another....
but all he really said was spin too fast & upside down so who knows...

u said u were most interested in where the info came from..

if it was a dream, then I doubt there's any way to be certain.

Its not like I can prove it but sometimes I might dream that I've talked with someone I know & then see them the next day and word for word we dreamt the same dream, even the way things looked would be the same,

maybe someone 'shared' a dream with him in this way and talked to him there...

just a thought...

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Oh man... this is nothing. Just wait till it actually happens, either accept it or fight it. I embrace the end, i know I'll be happier in higher planes of existence. Folks need to get mentally ready for whats to come. Remember before your death, you should focus on a higher astral plane. Be as aware of your consciousness as possible. Ever since this year started, I myself have been going through some Prophecies and they are truly scary. Perhaps each prophecy is different and exclusive to the individuals future. My Prophecy deals with Water, and i live VERY close to water, in fact I work by the Ocean. Follow your intuition, and open up to things that might be strange yet new to all of you this coming year.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join