It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfwood290

You said what I think many of us were searching to say but could
not..I cannot speak for others but I was wondering myself if there was a
demonic source to this dream. I'm not trying to follow your lead but
was actually thinking about this but afraid to say anything..wanted to
see how this whole thing paned out. You know even religious leaders
can be wrong in their? predictions. We all know at some time an
asteroid will stike the earth that will do a lot of damage. We know earth
quakes occur, floods occur, hurricanes and tsunamis etc..I think they
should look for some obvious dangerous water souce in the state of
Penn...first think of is the lake and then perhaps a dam..if there is one.
Could an earthquake occur in the lake??? causing a small tsunami?
I'm basically a simpleton when it comes to math and science and history.
Any comments?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Given that he does not live very far from his Uncle or Cousin, perhaps they all watched the movie "2012" at their house together. Has he stayed with them recently for a weekend or such without you or your wife being there. Do you not usually let him watch violent movies and such? If so, perhaps the whole "secretive" thing is because they told him not to tell you that they let him watch it. Just throwing my two cents in there, but it makes sense to me. In that movie the entire world was engulfed with water with barely any survivors. You said he likes to keep secrets. Perhaps he's just getting a kick out of it, being a 3 year old child.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
I am a little surprised that a member of five years should go rogue and post such a crock, regardles of your past record on here, I think that you are going through a crisis and need the services of a therapist. Trust me, I am qualified in the field of mental health and have many years of experience of this sort of cry for help. This is a waste of time and effort, the way you are writing shows that this is some type of crisis period you are going through, perhaps relating to a trauma which happened to you when you were 3 - 4 years old, it is an almost clear indicator of some degree of paranoid schitzophrenia, be carefull, and seek the right sort of help.

You're the delusional one.. thanks for solidifying my view on the competence of mental health "professionals".

People do have dreams come true. It's not even that rare, but until you get out of your materialistic paradigm you'll never be able to believe.
As for myself I'd never be able not to believe.

Originally posted by GideonHM

You refer to your child as a little pisser?

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

You know what, never mind. You are a great parent and what your child did and said is perfectly natural.

I don't even know if you're serious but if you are... WHAT?
I thought it was cute.

Originally posted by ogbert

Hey dude, chill

A three year old probably has no conception of what death really is. Half of them think their stuffed animals are alive! These kids like to "play dead" and then they always come back. You are reading too much into this. If he could really conceptualize death, he would not be so callous about it. One thing he does get is that death creates a lot of concern and attention, from how he has experienced the reactions to the phenomena from your family members.

passenger said himself he has talked about the death of the kids great grandmother and 'pap pap' with him.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Just information: the water did rise as much as nine feet in most of Nashville. And some of the footage did show how the water was swirling and churning its way through neighborhoods. I'd be surprised if he saw that much though. It didn't stay in the national news for very long.

But, don't discount the little ones. They're much more open to things than we are. I never discount anything my little ones say until I understand where it's coming from.

Blessings!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Read Laura Knight Jadczyk's book "Riding The Wave".

Very interesting - Question: Have you rented or own the movie, "Knowing"?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

There was this article (I forgot where) and it was talking about how children almost as young as newborns actually cry on purpose sometimes for attention blah blah blah. Idk. Maybe im just making that up lol

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I saw this www.ready.gov commercial on TV and it reminded me of reading this thread. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
you know the part where he got told about others coming for him sounds like the plot from the movie KNOWING. That was solar flares destroying earth though...Just a thought

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm struck by the fact that in twenty pages of this prophecy thread, no one has invoked the mighty seventh angel of Revelation which is all about prophecy.

From the KJV:
"But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he should begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."

Using Chernobyl (equates with Wormwood) as the reference for the third angel, then the seven angels of Revelation 8 correspond with:
Angel 1: WWII - European theatre
Angel 2: WWII - Pacific theatre
Angel 3: Chernobyl
Angel 4: Black rain in Belarus (massive cloud seeding after Chernobyl disaster, only revealed publicly in the last few years)
Angel 5: Kuwaiti oil well fires
Angel 6: China's 200 million man army at Euphrates (hasn't happened quite yet)

The seventh angel is described as a mighty angel remarkably different from the others:
"1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not."

I openly admit to not knowing exactly where we are in the timeline and I've not seen that anyone has made a good case stating exactly where. Apparently, though it will all be revealed as this mighty angel begins to sound.

5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And swore by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer.

Disregarding the ominous tone of that, and paging ahead to chapter 16 of Revelation:
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying it is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings: and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

It seems that the seventh angel invokes significant prophecy, earthquakes and flooding. Those are the essence of this particular thread. It would seem that the 200 million man army needs to march first though before the flood, so perhaps a little time remains. (Assuming one believes the prophecy of Revelation.)

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I suggest you all read up on the "Mahdi" and the "Twelvers". The Islamic version of the apocolypse is really interesting when you align it with Revelation.

#1: The Mahdi (The Signs of the Mahdi)
#2: Muqtada Al Sadr (Read his historical background, his family is of the line of Mohammed)
Specifically his rise in 2003 and the signs of the coming of the Mahdi alignment with Comet NEAT and the Solar & Lunar Eclipses during Ramadan.
#3: Jaysh Al Mahdi (Mahdi Army)
#4: Twelvers (Amadin-a-jihad & Ayatollah)
#5: The Naqshabandi Sufi Order & Jaysh Rijal Al-Tariq Al-Naqshabandi

And the latest news...
www.foxnews.com...

Discuss....

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The FoxNews link is interesting, if for no other reason than their insistence on war. I find it most interesting how at odds that is with the teachings of Jesus.

Originally posted by SpecOpPres1
I suggest you all read up on the "Mahdi" and the "Twelvers". The Islamic version of the apocolypse is really interesting when you align it with Revelation.

I admit to not having studied about Mahdi before. Perhaps because of that it's not obvious to me how all of these pieces fit together. At the moment I see little alignment with Revelation. Please enlighten ...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Reminds me of a particular series of episodes for a British sci-fi show (especially the fact that people have reported their own children doing the same thing
)
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
holy crap, I didn't believe at first, but then my dog just now turned in a circle 4 times before he fell down and went to sleep. WTF -- I know he was referring to the earth-axis wobble and then human kind going to sleep (permanently). This is serious stuff. I think the 4 times must have meant 4 months -- I mean what else could it be?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

funny too see the OP didnt come back ever ONCE since 10th may. Thats a shame. It was a hell of a lie and the OP doesnt have the guts to come back and admit it. Shame on you mister.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

funny too see the OP didnt come back ever ONCE since 10th may. Thats a shame. It was a hell of a lie and the OP doesnt have the guts to come back and admit it. Shame on you mister.

Well said, it takes a real man to be accountable.

It is too bad more people don't visit post-prediction and see how others are so easily deceived, and attempt to learn from mistakes. The saddest examples are the one's who defended the op and refused to hear any sort of criticism. Really adds realism to mind-control threads.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pepesilvia

I think I heard somewhere that dogs make circles before lying down
as it is in the genes...in the wild dogs had to make a clearing in
the brush in order to lie down.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by pepesilvia

I think I heard somewhere that dogs make circles before lying down
as it is in the genes...in the wild dogs had to make a clearing in
the brush in order to lie down.

is that true? it would make a lot of sense.

maybe you can explain why he spins one way when he's playing and the complete opposite direction when he's crapping.

i can't think of any way that this would somehow benefit the survival of the species.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
i dint have time to read all the posts so i dont know if this was brought up but i found a similar post here thought it was neat.....
MY PLANET IS COMING....and other wisdom from a three year old.

I wanted to share a daily experience I have, being a father. Now, for those of you who have children, you know that at any point, you could be privy to just about anything coming out of there mouths.

The situation with my children is a little different. People have all kinds of names for them. I don't subscribe to "Indigo Children", "Crystal Children", etc. Labels limit the reality.

I am blessed with not one, but 4 of these beings. All of them having something to say about why they are here and what is going to soon happen to the planet. Protecting them became a priority, so they have been homeschooled, and taught the ancient way. They are a precious gift.

Each one, starting as soon as they could talk, around age 1, started describing where they come from and what they are here for, and what is going to happen. Imagine your 2 year old telling you the planet will turn over, that the volcanoes will erupt all over the place, that the "people will all fall down", and that everything will change very soon. They talk of ships coming to the earth to take people to a safe place. And now my second son, now 3, has been telling us for a year, "My planet is coming!"

For those of you paying attention. You can see it on Google Sky. You can see it on Nasa's SOHO and Stereo pics. You can see it's effects on the magnetosphere on a daily basis as it twist the earth's field (it never used to do that).

Every day he tells me, "My planet is coming!"

what color is it? "Red"

Where is it? "It's near the sun, so you can't see it very well, but soon you can."

When? I can't get an answer, because time is not the same to him as to us. He says sometimes, "in three minutes" for example, so this is useless to pursue. He lives in a different relationship with time and space. every night when he goes to sleep he goes to his planet, and his "Population" and makes sure everything is OK, and then comes and tells us about it.

His POPULATION! He used this word for the first time when he was 2 and a half. We never even use the word. He spoke it all on his own, talking about his planet coming.

He says that when his planet comes here, it will be a good thing, that there will be fire in the sky, everywhere, and that the ocean will become huge waves, and many things will change on the Earth, but the children will be safe.

"The bad people will go away," he says.

It is hard to be detached from the devastation that is occurring all around the world. Many here on this site clearly don't take it seriously, or take themselves or life seriously. I am not speaking to them. I am speaking to those who are paying attention. Who live with their hearts open, who are looking for the clues to take them to the next level, always. Every day, to grow, to be better people, to love more, to live more. Time is so short. This is not the time to quibble.

For those of you in the Gulf of Mexico states, my heart goes out to you. I know your lives are changing before your eyes. We all have very difficult decisions to make in the days to come. The most important thing we can do is to listen, to pray, to ask where we need to be and what we need to do, to be of the highest service, and to provide for those we love until this acceleration takes us all through the singularity.

I can say this. At the behest of our children, we have sold everything and moved to a safe location. Here, we can grow food year round, have fresh air, water, and nourishment as long as that is necessary. It is my hope that you have done the same. If not, it is never too late.

He reminds us that all we need to do until his planet comes is "Play". that is, for him, to be in the moment, to enjoy life, and to love whatever he does, whether that's play in the ocean, play in the garden, plant seeds, it doesn't matter.

Life is precious. Let us not waste it on trivial things, the mundane. If you knew that you had a year to live, what would you do? Well, if you don't KNOW, or you can't accept the inevitability of the calendar, whichever one you use, PRETEND!

Live as though...

It puts things into perspective. It makes you laugh more, listen better, and enjoy the present moment, because that is all we have. We are on holiday at the moment.

The interesting thing is what happens when seemingly random statements and events begin to correspond.

For instance, what happens when anomaly after anomaly takes place in the scientific community, within NASA, with the magnetosphere, and of course with the earth, all corresponding with what the children speak of--not just mine, but many, as you may read in this thread, all over the planet.

Obviously, you have to take the child's conditioning into account. Not many are allowed to be "themselves" past 3 anymore, and most are subject to horrendous amounts of conditioning even before they can talk. But that is another subject-- conscious parenting is a lost art, and the cultural conditioning today is not an easy thing to reckon with.

I would say this-- most children have more to teach adults than adults have to teach them, if you let them.

You are not listening.

The children are here to introduce US. Not the other way around.

Jesus taught as much.

If you cannot be as children, if you cannot even listen to the children, then where is the kingdom of god?

I will say this - they know more of Christ than most adults I have encountered on this planet, and this is not a good thing. That is why I am here.

Who are the "bad people"?

I asked this question. He said they are "people without love in their hearts."

Listen everyone, the truth resonates at a deep level within. That can be scary to some, I understand. You are not resented. It is simply where you are. At a certain point, you will cease being a mouthpiece for the conditioned world and you will wake up to a moment of truth-- an experience of Awe, one beyond words. Time will seem to stop. You will gasp for air. The heart will feel as though it has stopped beating in your breast. In that moment, may I remind you to BREATHE.

Separation is the source of the duality on this plane. The duality gets stronger as the acceleration takes place. It is in the face of adversity, of trial, of challenge, that the truth within us takes form within our hearts and is manifest for all to see. This is why we must
work so diligently to let go, to purify the consciousness that suffers the dualistic state at the mercy of the ego. To live in the "sea of tranquility" it is simply a matter of letting go. Nature teaches this, which is why immersion in the natural world is such a great healer.

There is no need to teach the children. They know more than you or I. Have you not been paying attention? It is not important to share with them what we know or think is coming, what is going to happen, but to ask the questions. When we speak to a child, they hear, better than most adults. They are as a sponge. The younger they are, they have no filters. They are wired to absorb, to learn as quickly as possible, to emulate, to imitate. They live in an altered state most of the time. How sensitive is this state of being? How many parents know this, care for this?

Conscious Parenting 101. Were it a pre-requisite for conception, this world would be a vastly different experience.

I know this is a frightening time for many. Many feel powerless. Alone, Stuck with no way out. But look around. You have all found friends here, people you resonate with. You are never alone.

Is the End coming? The Beginning? Remember, for a person watching a birth from the outside, it is the beginning of a new life. For a fetus, it is the end of life in the womb. Try to step outside yourself, and gain a new perspective.

~~~~~~~~~~
My girl is 6 and couple days ago she tells me over 3 months all people and animals are dead.

Hi OP,

When my daughter was 3, she ran into my room one morning all excited! She had to tell me her dream. She said she was in heaven, and went through a turning hole. There she saw angels dressed in white. There was a leader angel on a white winged horse. She said He had white hair and a crown, wore all white, and had the bluest eyes. She kept talking about His beautiful blue eyes. Then she said for me not to worry, they will come and save us from the lava. She said they love us all very much.

There had been other times when she has described heaven to me, and she has always said from a very young age, that she was on earth to help.

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ginchmaster

Fantastic post, thank you so much for sharing and thank your children for such wonderful stories. I believed since being told of my own childhood descriptions of being a WW2 figher pilot that children's minds are so much more open than they are as we get older.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join