It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Sounds like the kid either had a very weird dream or watched one to many pseudoscience shows on the History channel about apocalypses or 2012.

When I was a kid I had several very vivid dreams about the end of the world in which God placed a giant ice cream mountain upon the Earth and told humans that when the ice cream melted the world would end once and for all

So I wouldn't take it too seriously but I also wouldn't ignore it either. Ask him if he was told it in a dream or if he was awake when it came to him.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

same people who told me at his age??

?????????????

What "people"?! He didn't say 'people'. Not that I recall. Basically just that he knew somehow or he was "told".

I'd be interested in hearing more about these "people". Is it the same situation? I'm looking for answers here. I'd appreciate if you'd be frank. Granted, I'm going to take it with a bunch of skepticism - just like my son's story - but it couldn't hurt to tell what happened to you.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
There is a site about children with past lives, reincarnation and "remembering the past and future" that may be helpful to you especially in learning how to ask questions to a 3 year old and have some success.

The site is:

Children With Past Lives

Here is an interesting quote from the forum:

"I came across some very interesting concepts in P.M.H. Atwater book "Children of the New Millennium" She is a great researcher.

In her book she states that she has searched studies done on childhood behavior and development and found that kids between three and five have no natural sense of time or space. Future for example does not appear as "future" to children.

Her book focuses on children and NDE's - and she speaks eloquently about children who see the "future." My thought is though that if children have no natural sense of time or space then this would also apply to their understanding of things "past."

To me this seems to be one of the Reasons children so easily slip into knowing more than they should and remembering so clearly their Past Lives."

Forum Post

I suggest you check out the site so you can prepare yourself with the little "Gift" you've been given.

S & F. I'll be interested to watch this as it plays out. Please keep us all posted. Thanks for sharing.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Sounds like the kid either had a very weird dream or watched one to many pseudoscience shows on the History channel about apocalypses or 2012.

Probobly got into his dads MST3K dvds. Crow or tom servo told 'im. Certainly not gypsy.....

OP - did you ask him how old he is/how big he is when this goes down?

[edit on 5/9/2010 by hhcore]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

When asked how he knew this, he replied “cause I got told”. Unfortunately, the little pisser absolutely refused to tell me who told him this. And again, being 3, most of his answers were just sort of matter-of-fact without detailed explanation. When asked why the Earth would start spinning faster, all I got was “cause it will”. He did state that, “everythings gonna shake and get broken” and that “it happens so fast!” One of the most chilling statements was that, “the water is everywhere.” (Again, ‘everywhere’ is a relative term to him)

The most interesting aspect of this "story" is the flooding that occurs due to the polar shift.

As a follower of The Way I was always a bit puzzled by the "Flood" story. A polar shift coupled with a rapid Earth rotation would seem to do the trick...

Like the "kid" said.... “the water is everywhere.”

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I had a similar dream a few years ago and i survived in it.... However as a man of faith I hold to the promise God made where He said that never again will He destroy the Earth with a flood.... So I will not loose any sleep...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yeah!!.. bribe him with ice cream or cookies or somethin!!
that'd be a great way to teach a 3 yr old that spreading fear can lead to great rewards... he's gotta learn it sooner or later
maybe then he can grow up to work in the MSM!!!!
I wonder if that's how Alex Jones and his ilk got their start on their paths...
Anyway, welcome to the world of being manipulated by your children....
Get used to it, you got years of it to look forward to....

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
However as a man of faith I hold to the promise God made where He said that never again will He destroy the Earth with a flood.

I wonder though, Enki from Sumerian myth which I believe is Lucifer was a god of the Earth, and supposedly saved man from the flood. I wonder if the demonic forces at work bring man to a sufficient point to bring a global flood on the Earth if it would not be allowed. God said he would never again kill all life on Earth because of man. The statement does not disallow demonic forces, especially man itself from bringing about a flood which would kill million or billions.

link   
Please get back to us after questioning your son a bit more, this is very intriguing. You write quite well, or speak quite well, so I was posed to think you might just be writing a "story", but you have been around here a long time (ATS) and your other posts carry the same intelligent thought, so I am believing this story for what it is and hope there might be more that comes out of it.

I had a prophetic dream now more than 2 years ago, and, in a nutshell, the earth was flooding rapidly. THis dream was like no others, so I do look to others flood prophesies to compare. In my dream I woke before I and my immediate family most likely drowned. I hope that nothing is pre-destined.

link   
I had the following dream Jan 27,10. I wrote it down at that time.

"I dreamed things were, as they are. An astroid hits the earth somewhere and most of us don't even have any warning. A HUGE worldwide type earthquake happens and for a second it felt like gravity itself CHANGED somehow. The jostling felt more like floating for a bit, but it all happened so very fast. No more than a minute. But in that minute, the whole earth flipped a bit, somehow. The oceans started pouring into the east coast of the USA. Some people got helicopters off the ground, but for most people there was nothing at all to be done. We were drowning. (I'm east coast and I was drowning too.)

Then I saw like a flashback - to Atlantis. It was a normal day there. It didn't look at all Alien or super duper technological to me. It looked like maybe they were like the ancient Greeks would have been. The country was at war, and had been for a while. It wasn't stressing the country much though, most of them liked it. I don't know why. A lot of people had gathered to see ships leaving a beautiful well constructed harbor. The ships were the size of frigates - they were smaller faster ships but they were more Viking or Egyptian looking in construction, they were NOT modern. Some balloons were sailing in the distance, going to war, they were eyes in the sky.

The same thing happened to the people seeing them off - some sort of jolt with a huge earthquake that confused and knocked everyone down, some sort of gravity weirdness and for a second it was like people weigned less and maybe even floated just a second, and the earth tilted. The ocean came pouring in, turning all the ships over and drowning the people. "

It seems similar to me.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

How odd, we both posted flood dreams at the same time. I already live at 3500 ft above sea level, hope this is high enough, but again, my dream specifically showed otherwise!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

For shame! Suggesting bribing this dear little angel is ice cream!

Just joking!

I would try to ask him about who told him, a bit more? Make suggestions, ie.man woman, grey? At this point the information is given so its not exactly leading, to nudge gently through the steps, also, if he is bigger and has moved or if they will take him before it happens.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I would try hypnosis.He's young enough where he should be real succeptable

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I can't believe this post is on the front page...

HELLO the poor kid had a damn bad dream. It happened a few times when I was a child.

Nothing more nothing less. This is a damn ridiculous topic.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
"I dreamed things were, as they are. An astroid hits the earth somewhere and most of us don't even have any warning.

That reminds me of a dream I had many many years ago, one of the few dreams that I have remembered and has stayed in my mind. I was visiting my parents in Georgia (US) and we were all outside of the house and we looked up to see an enormous meteor which was burning through the sky except that it was a green fire and the same thing happened in my dream where I felt like gravity had been impacted briefly. Everything shifted but not side to side as in an earth quake. I felt light as if I was floating and then the dream focused more on what we should do... I didn't see the explosion. I remember where I was standing and which direction it was moving indicating that the meteor was coming from the south and moving north or north east. Given where I was the whole of the eastern seaboard would have seen it I believe.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thanks for the post!

I'm thinking about registering here and posting to get some additional insight. The clan here is great but this site seems to have a more specific focus. Maybe some additional insight can be gained.

Right now, I'm sort of becoming despondent and thinking that somebody told him something he shouldn't have known. It’s sort of scary; like someone talking to your child about the birds and bees without your knowledge. Except in this case, we’re talking about the virtual extermination of life on Earth.

This made my Sunday suck. I was anticipating going to the store and buying the local paper. I would fret about the Greek debt issues and the oil spill and what would happen with the Steelers in the coming season. It would all be academic and rhetoric. Then I get a death sentence from my own child.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

interesting, my 16 year old brother mentioned we should find a place deep in the appilachian mountains(they already live in pennsylvania), but he said it is to populated. he also said the mafias would be in power afterword.

The mafias in control imply the negative 3D hell zone once more, there will be consequence to action. What we need to do before the harvest is truly start loving one another. Most do with family, but not with their neighbor or the ones in need in this world.
Its time to give and forgive everyone.

The mafia rule is not a nice sounding beginning for the age of aquarius.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
Right now, I'm sort of becoming despondent and thinking that somebody told him something he shouldn't have known. It’s sort of scary; like someone talking to your child about the birds and bees without your knowledge. Except in this case, we’re talking about the virtual extermination of life on Earth.

Honestly, to be so specific I wouldn't think it would have been something he overheard. It sounds to me like he watched the trailer to the movie 2012 or something. That would definitely do the trick with the water hitting cities and landmasses overturning.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

2012 talks about earthquakes and noting about the earth tipping, more crustal displacement only.

Very few talk about earth tipping though there are some unusual trails once in a while relating to angles mentioned in threads or research, except the Hopis do and various legends that talk about waiting for the new direction the sun will rise, and they say this will be the fifth or sixth cycle.

He's not likely to have got this information from that source, or know where the safe places where, the "arks" the Ozark/Akrkansas mountains and the Rockies.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Unity_99]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join