It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If someone told your son this, your son probably just reworded it so that he's the survivor. If everyone dies, it's most likely, everyone dies, and if there are survivors, there are likely more than 1.

He stated that the earth will go spin around and around and around. We're spinning around all the time, but what can be the problem? Nothing. Gravity is holding us in place, and it keeps us on the earth. Any changes to the earth's rotation, revolution, and tilt, will happen millions, and millions or years later. His statement could be true, but the fact that "it happens so fast" is way far from the truth.

"Water is Everywhere" This statement is probably a very true prediction. Antarctica and other existing glaciers (on land) might melt and cause global flooding.

"They will take care of me" Probably his aunt, cousin, the survivors they were talking about.

And plus, little kids get chuckles and giggles by telling lies that are sort of like stories. Kids do this all the time, even I did.

Just tell your kid, "The world is going to end if we don't take care of it." I'm sure he'll understand.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is very significant as far as I am concerned. My wife; who has predicted actual, physical events in the past that have come about, has for many years seen the world spin and flip on it's axis at some future date. She has also; since a child, been driven to own or occupy a barge or large metal ship or boat.

The morning your son awoke with his dream, she woke up with the number 3 being of great significance. ( your son is 3)

Today, before I read any of this, she woke up and the first words out of her mouth were "there will be water everywhere." I really did not know what to make of this. She also remarked there would be death and no room for us, meaning most people.

Say what you like about this guys 3 year old but I believe the kid. Children are not saddled with the doubts or rules adults live by. They are pure and like an unwritten book. They don't know they can't.

My wife says question lightly. Each minute he is further from his dream, it is like a year. The memory will fade. Go easy on him, you don't want to frighten him away from dreaming. Ease up on the smokes to. You want to live to see the end of the world don't you.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thanks for posting passenger. ATS can have a tough, skeptical crowd but it's threads like these that keep me sticking around.

My son is 6 now but when he was 3, he recounted a dream to me similar to your sons except not so detailed. I only remember this simply because of his reaction when I questioned him about it. It has stuck with me all these years. In the morning, I knew he had a bad dream because he told me. Later, while I was playing with him, I asked him to tell me about the dream. His whole demeanor changed instantly. He had a look of utter despair that I had never seen in him. He stopped swinging, tears welled up in his eyes and he said, "You and daddy will leave. In the water. I'll be by myself. I'll be in the box with the fire coming from the sky. There will be hats in the sky."

He obviously had recalled the dream vividly enough to make him cry. Just thought I would share. The "hats in the sky" statement chilled me.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sdp333

Wow thats a crazy dream your son had. I too have had dreams where the fire is coming down from above and there are UFO ships helping save those who havent been swept away by Tsunamis.

I wonder what he meant by "Ill be in the box", do you know what he meant by that?

BTW, Where do you live?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM
reply to post by passenger

You refer to your child as a little pisser?

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

You know what, never mind. You are a great parent and what your child did and said is perfectly natural.

good grief Gideon! boy, is it obvious YOU'VE never had kids live with you! OP, think you're doing just fine with the little stinker. hang in there. obviously you know your son better than any of us do. I think you are doing what you can to try and find out some information so that you can work this out, figure it out.

Best of luck to you and keep us informed. Ignore the meatheads .... jeez!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but I S&F for the entertainment value. I have been following this from last week when I was in state college and this week in Michigan on business. Great job OP and give that kid a hug for me!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
lol, do his uncle and cousin know you go on this site and are into this kinda stuff? If so, they were probably like, "You wanna know how to scare the crap outta your dad?"...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
what part of pittsburgh - i grew up my teenage years in monroeville

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expatriate
When I was first expose to the 2012 events the friend that did so explained something called the 'sigularity', where events and technology will begin to happen at a faster rate as end times come closer, likened to a vortex in a whirlpool or a tornado. She said that it will come a time when something that took years to come up with will occur in a matter of weeks, or days. Major break throughs, as I read your post, it reminds me of such a thing.

It is written that from the mouths of babes come forth wisdom.

I do believe that events are out of our hands now, its in a free fall.

I agree, things have started to happen at a rate that is unstoppable. I am just waiting for all of the bad things to occur so that I can get it over with and live in the period afterwards. Remember, evil cannot last forever.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Try and get him to explain what the people looked like, try and draw them or something. Or have him try.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
my 5 year old who hates drawing at ALL, just drew me a few pictures of the building we will go live in when the water comes, and he says because I am little (4'8) the grass will be past my head....

Looks and sounds cool.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

So many children now are crystals. I just got out of meetings in the school and one who knew my interest in 2012, shared with me just before the last one began concerning my little guy with apraxia, that it may be crazy, but she was going to move back to the Island when this started to get worse, so soon for her, because we both agreed that clinging to a mountain was not a good choice, but...family counts. Being where your family is, is important.

I want everyone to consider that the children who are talking about survival afterwards, are talking about a different channel,not this one. That channel is naturally turned, on an individual basis on our love, and awareness, upon death, for example, not just one shot, at the end of cycles. We all have a team, ourselves, Higher Self, the Family of Light, and awareness, and wish for a loving equal world has a lot to do with the channel/space-time dimension, or whether we go home, out of this hologram, or wheter or not we have to repeat the grade, or go backwards for a time (temporal, even hellzones are temporal) depending on love.

Forgiveness can undo alot of karma, so forgiving others, self, the leaders, and working through the blocks and problems like onion layers is a good idea, grappling with the shadow within.

But....I don't believe that this will be a 3D earthzone channel at all. In the twinkling of an eye, individually, or groups of people can change channels, when the earth changes, or even manmade events happen.

But look at this video, just as an example. For I believe the curtain is truly coming up on everyone including TPTB.

2012 Event Horizon: Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age, by David Wilcock — Part 2

Starting at 38;58, in the video, is the research on crop circles,and historical ones, centuries old, and what was understood or said, for example, some believed these were the fairies, in France, they said that cloudships had made them.

Now towards the end he discusses a specific crop circle where the farmer was upset that this was in his field (I personally imagined him throwing a big fit kidniptchen and blaming vandals for it!, the reason I think this is the very next day.....) and he drove lines through it in a display of anger. This was an enormous formation, that probably would have taken 2-3 days to erect on his field (unless HAARP is at work here).

The very next day, beside the first was a second crop circle, obviously to tell him, we're the boss! And why I think he thought he thought it was vandals is because this time there were ET symbols and signs, so they left their signature.

Going back to the first one: It was our solar system, and the allignment is one that we will have in 2012, I believe, or at least that was just discussed by David in the last crop circle. In any case: The Sun is enlarged, expanded consiousness. I have received "downloads" recently and the Holographic Universe, and what stars are is really interesting. Stars erect the Hologram, they are the lasers, so, sungazing is like phoning home, very good connections to Higher Self can be made, but they also represent our collective consciousness. We're grass roots, "lower" level, 3D channel consciousness.

Larger stars like Beleguese are Orion Priesthood level, much higher channel. Also, though there are negatives in the duality and obviously known negatives from Orion, there are much higher channels there, with very positive onlykind of consciousness.

I've been told that this cycle is the end of our DVD, 3d earth time, not that the DVD won't play again or anything. But.....it has an ending. The curtain comes up for everyone this time, unlike just over 11 000 years ago and the flood then, when Atlantis went down, this one is the Big One.

The Sun in that crop circle has reached our twin planet, Venus. If such a thing happens, that expansion will be very significant.

The dna upgrade, that is coming, implies of such a level that those who will carry on here, the crystals and indigos and those for the age of aquarius, will be switching channels, expanded consciousness, with a Star, to match, the solar system would have to reshift, its locations.

This may explain some unusual findings recently that were talked about on a planet x thread about the planets increasing their distance from the sun.

Because, it would need to go like that, so the sun must be increasing its out put for our temperatures are odd, but still somewhat normal.

I'll see if I can find that thread, and check if there where links given to that data, because it was an anamoly and really interesting.

So the channels are going to switch, most likely, dna leaps made.

In a sense, even if some may percieve they haven't crossed over or passed over, died I mean, everyone will have that change occur, but their level of consciousness, and especially LOVE is different, so its called the harvest and there will be some divisions made as well.

Thats why, its really important, if a person is metaphysical, or an experiencer, or aware in anyway of these issues, and not just a skeptic, to focus on forgiveness, and love, and try so hard to shine this to others, and encourage, nudge, that we Say No to the leaders, write them a letter, and tell them,

"I don't endorse anything you do, these are absolutely dark criminal behaviors, and you're fired. I do not support any wars, any starvation, banks this world scarsity economy, the poisons in our food and water, any of it, teh laws and controls. I have much better solutions. If you're interested in some real solutions, write to me, but you're fired. I denounce you and the evil actions you and the corporations and bankers and bloodlines have done. You and you alone hold the karma for your actions"

Just a quick letter and focus on love. Just everyone ,stop reacting, stop jumping on more distractions, more divisions, the Mexican illegal issues, everything, stop reacting, its what they want you to do.

And love.

Edit to Add: I found where I read there were changes in the distance of the solar system, here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ElectricUniverse post at 4:12, 6 posts down on the page:

I quoted this because it takes some hunting on the link he provided, so I'm not quite up to the search,
but from this link here:

www.lbl.gov...

Lorenzo Iorio
Viale Unità di Italia 68, 70125, Bari, Italy
E-mail: [email protected]
Abstract. An unexpected secular increase of the astronomical unit, the length scale of the Solar System, has recently been reported by three different research groups (Krasinsky and Brumberg, Pitjeva, Standish). The latest JPL measurements amount to 7 ± 2 m cy−1. At present, there are no explanations able to accommodate such an observed phenomenon, either in the realm of classical physics or in the usual four-dimensional framework of the Einsteinian general relativity

\

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Very interesting story. Intriguing and amazing to say the least. It also reminds me of the movie, Knowing. However, not being a religious person, I do have knowledge based on it. And can use that as well as some relative spiritual comparisons if that helps at all. Not saying these
explanations would be the actual case. Just something to think of.

The Bible mentions children speaking hidden truth and revelation in Matthew 21:16 (I believe), Psalm 8:2, and Matthew 11:25 interestingly enough pegs this: "At that time Jesus said, "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants."

Children are very vulnerable and susceptible to just about anything. In their innocence, they can see and hear what we do not, because we have been conditioned not to and to forget. Blowing it all off as childish banter. However I beg to differ, because over time I have always believed that to carelessly rob a child of who and what they are and can become in their own future. Disabling them from living their dream, rather than letting them live those dreams, and never letting them fade away. We can thank society over the ages for that one.

Spiritually we can view this as a vision give to him where we as adults would not accept nor understand the message(s) fully. Children seem to implicitly trust us. They look up to their peers and those that hold a higher authority as it is. Which is also why they can also be easily corrupted by adults, and be easily damaged as they grow up. In the broadest sense.

My suggestion would be to make a game of it. He likes to play games, well they say "When you can't beat em, join em." Try that! Not to twist anything around on him, or deceive him. Try to maybe say something like, "I have a secret". Smile and let him become curious. Maybe say something in a child-like way (keeping in mind you were a child once too, and present it in a way that maybe you would have done being a child once yourself). Ask him what these people looked like, but on his level. Maybe even make a guessing game out of it. Where you are the one guessing. Then he fills in the answers you recognize. Give him something as a reward for telling you.

Just a thought. And keep us posted. I too am curious to know. Especially because of the plethora of dreams I too have had over my life. Where some have come to pass. Too many to divulge here.

Edit: Because I noticed so many tired typos. Sorry

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Persephone1]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Persephone1]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 King James Version Bible Translation

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

This post reminds me of a friend of mine who had a dream when he was 20 (in 1973) where Jesus appeared to him and told him that he would live until Jesus returned. Based on the average lives of the men in his family, he expects to live until 2028.

The funny thing is when he had the dream, the dream conflicted with his eschatology. He had grown up in churches that taught that Christians would be "raptured" before the Great Tribulation. He told me about the dream one time when we were discussing whether his church's teachings conflicted with Matthew 24:1-31.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
the kid may be right

www.ecoenquirer.com...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

This post reminds me of a friend of mine who had a dream when he was 20 (in 1973) where Jesus appeared to him and told him that he would live until Jesus returned. Based on the average lives of the men in his family, he expects to live until 2028.

The funny thing is when he had the dream, the dream conflicted with his eschatology. He had grown up in churches that taught that Christians would be "raptured" before the Great Tribulation. He told me about the dream one time when we were discussing whether his church's teachings conflicted with Matthew 24:1-31.

I would tell your buddy not to worry...the Bible is nothing but lies anyways

it's written by gentiles about a jew thats gonna save us all

for free

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Children's dreams should mean alot to their parents. When my son was about 12 he solemnly told me that soldiers were going door to door taking people away and that we should move to Canada. (Reads like a Web rumor today, right?) That was 30 years ago! The main thing is to have a true faith and live it every day with your children. This will help to enable them to live a useful life without fear!
The B.I.B.L.E. = Best Instructions Before Leaving Earth
Shalom to all who love the Father (Yahweh) and His Son (Yahshua)!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I had a recurring dream when I was about 7. It had 3 stages :
A blank screen, gradually filled up from the bottom with a black substance until the screen was fully black. Psychologically, it felt extremely unpleasant.
Then back to blank screen. This was gradually filled up as before with a cream-colored substance. This felt horrible, much worse.
Finally, a blank screen. But something, a small dot, was coming at high speed from the center and getting bigger. It was a human skull, centred in the screen, followed by the words : 'The end of the world'
I got this for months. Today, nothing but that awful memory. Time? 1953.

mclinking

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
To read something like this can send a chill down your spine or a jolt through your funny bone. Surly something not for the weak minded. Ok, let me get to the point and stop dancing around with my hand up your ass. Life is a cluster fu*k anyway you look at it. People out there will say or do just about anything to get some attention. Hell, they made movies and money on creating a distrubence just to be the first to broadcast. WTC, Pearl Harbor, vietnam war, CIA, dark brothers, illuminati, how many big productions do we need to realize that someting far sinister is controlling the few political puppets who control the worlds people. Whoever they are with their super-sonic aeronantic activities continue to hide in the wings. I dont know if were so lucky to see the day when their grip is slipping. The cat is out of the bag and what can we do when we ourselves are on the menu? Next!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join