18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in heaven above
And signs in the earth beneath:
Blood and fire and vapor of smoke.
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD.
21 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the LORD
Shall be saved.

Acts: 2:17-21

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by truthseeker1984

It may be bull but it sure would concide with some coincidental
recent accounts of these kinds of dreams..why someone told me
personally that they knew of a young child who told of walking
down a certain area and the buildings had been torn up..many of
his family members were gone but he had his dog..folks were
rebuilding and he was told by "god" that everything would be ok.
It was a strange dream coming from someone who was less than
ten years old...why the child who dreampt this not long ago lives
in the SAME general area as the 3 YEAR OLD CHILD who told of
his dream. I paraphrased but I did not lie..I was acutally told of
this dream. I was surprised to say the least and I respect the
person who told me about this..Do I believe it portends real
destruction and danger? I don't know but at least I have been
warned.

Which was my original point at the beginning of this entirely too long of a thread. I believe there is some truth in it, others don't. But we can all agree that we are all wildly speculating because we know neither the child, nor the parent. I think this thread should just die.

And by the way, where is the OP? Have they not anything to say?

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Although the boy could have had a prophetic vision, I would seriously like to know if he had seen the recently released DVD of the movie "2012" I know that I have fallen asleep during TV programs and had confusing dreams where the sound track of the TV show was in place with a new set of images. Our brains are interesting and little understood organs.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

OP mentioned a background in Law Enforcement. If he's gone back on duty, that could explain the absence. Most departments these days run 10-12 hour shifts, and you have to get your mind right for it, taking even more time away from an internet thread.

On the positive side, he ought to have a few days to relax between duty cycles in a couple of days.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Let me guess that this will happen in 2012 huh? Did you watch "The Knowing" recently? maybe you made this up or maybe your kid watched this with you. sounds almost like the movie...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Great post. Thank you for sharing this story with the world. As a Father, I must say that this is not normal behavior for a three year old. I would continue to look into this and probe for more info. There seems to be a real wave of visions like this from all age groups and walks of life. The best thing to do here is to live your life like it's your last day. Whether the Rapture comes tomorrow or the world ends in 2012, doesn't really matter. Get right with God and live your life. You never know what tomorrow will bring.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jassie51289
I have a 3 year old daughter. she is so happy and positive all the time... and the other day out of no where, she said "mommy, everyone's gonna die" ..... i asked her who told her and she said"a man told me, he was nice too. he said all the bad people were going to die" i asked if she was and she said "no, they'll all take care of me" i asked if i was going to die, she said "no, you are a good person with a clean heart" .....and everything was going to change. its going to be scary and sad for some but so happy for others. she said we are going to get to be aliens and go see all the stuff we want to and fly around and be happy. She has always said there were aliens. she says they fly ships, they have wings and there are all kinds. she said some are down here with us and others just watch. she said they protect her and myself. and she said they were the ones that would keep us safe while the "bad stuff happens".....

I quoted Jasse's story here to keep track of it. So here's two 3 yr old's of ATS members, that both live on the East Coast, and both are hearing voices of future doom and gloom.

Since we're on a conspiracy forum, I'm going to go out on a limb here with a big WHAT IF....

What if.... the mind control experiments are becoming so perfected and precise that they can target a certain age group?

I did a little research and came up with this article on the Washington Post called, "Mind Games."

Then, he says, he began to hear voices. Girard could distinguish several different male voices, which came complete with a mental image of how the voices were being generated: from a recording studio, with "four slops sitting around a card table drinking beer," he says. The voices were crass but also strangely courteous, addressing him as "Mr. Girard." They taunted him. They asked him if he thought he was normal; they suggested he was going crazy. They insulted his classmates: When an overweight student showed up for a field trip in a white raincoat, they said, "Hey, Mr. Girard, doesn't she look like a refrigerator?" Six months after the voices began, they had another question for him: "Mr. Girard, Mr. Girard. Why aren't you dead yet?" At first, he recalls, the voices would speak just two or three times a day, but it escalated into a near-constant cacophony, often accompanied by severe pain all over his body -- which Girard now attributes to directed-energy weapons that can shoot invisible beams.

The article is 5 pages long, but page 4 was interesting too.

But there are hints of ongoing research: An academic paper written for the Air Force in the mid-1990s mentions the idea of a weapon that would use sound waves to send words into a person's head. "The signal can be a 'message from God' that can warn the enemy of impending doom, or encourage the enemy to surrender," the author concluded.

So, they can put voices in your head. So suppose they are prepping children to expect and accept what "they say" what will happen in the future?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 5/11/2010 by sodakota]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sodakota

I have a better What if:

What if both of these children, who are children of ATS members, heard of things said by the parents, about topics on ATS? Surely, if they are both married, you can't tell me that they never talk about topics on ATS to their parents (I know I sure do, well...usually just the ones that infuriate me with their lunacy.) Perhaps, and I know, it's just so outrageous to assume this, but what if they were not as careful as they may have thought, while talking about it, and their children heard, thought about it, maybe even believing it, and had a nightmare about it? End of the world is kind-of a scary doom and gloom thing for a kid to hear about.

Hell, maybe they saw a trailer for 2012 or Knowing on tv?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
No offense intended to the OP, but how in the HELL is this thread getting so much attention. I mean, REALLY?

We've got another thread where 10 former NASA engineers/astronauts are coming clean about their thoughts on aliens/UFO/Gov. coverups, and a handful of people are taking shots at how their credibility is questionable given their age, but now I'm supposed to believe that the ridiculous rantings of a 3 year-old are somehow more interesting/valid? (to the tune of 2X posts?! Please)

Where the Eff are people's heads/priorities?!

[edit on 5/11/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
So I think to the people who believe passengers post and jassie's post (including you two as well), there really is only one thing you can unless you have the means to up and move to the mountains (if you think you can outlast what is coming). And that is to get right with the Lord, plain and simple. Even if your child says that you have a kind heart and will live through it, that still means that something bigger than you is about to wreak havoc.

And to the non-believers, I wish you well too.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

I'm already right with my lord, the Great old one Cthulhu.

Hail Dread Cthulhu

That is not dead which can eternal lie.

And with strange aeons even death may die.

I wish for you six67seven, that you find the Great Cthulhu soon too, for when the stars are right, from Ryleth will he re-emerge, and those whom are most loyal to him, he was grant the honor of dieing first and with less suffering.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I would invite you to watch a movie named knowing starring nicolas cage, it is the best movie i have seen in years.
It shows most of what i have been studying for years, you might have a differnt point of view after watching the movie.
good luck

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I have dreams too. I have had them since I was a kid. Take into consideration what the child says. If you think your family would be safe elsewhere, move, its the only responsible thing to do for your family.
West Virginia! (Mountaineers are Always Free)
In the end, its not what what we say that matters, its what you felt when your son told you what he was shown. Go with your gut. Good Luck!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
My mother had a dream a while back that sounds similar to what some people have mentioned in this thread and in others. She said that it was more of a vision because it was so realistic. In this dream (or vision, lol) apparently there was a massive earthquake and and there was a lot of shaking ... enough to cause cracks and holes in mountains she said, and next water began to rush over and through these mountains that she saw. She didn't mention any cities or people ... or where the water came from.

I am not saying that it really is a prophecy or a vision of things to come ... but I just have seen the same things being echoed quite a bit recently.

Perhaps it's simply delusion ... or maybe there is some truth. We will see.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

The answer seems obvious to me: most of the forum members may already know/accept, that we are visited by Aliens a long ago. So it is not a surpries if some well known people stand out and say, they are real. Also it does not affect our daily life at all.
But a possible huge global disaster which can happened in the near future will affect our life seriously, maybe deadly so of course it gets more attention then everything else.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Bocimaster]

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Bocimaster]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2
reply to post by passenger

I have a thread about a grey room. You might want to read the comments on p. 26. I was responding to someone who said the same things. I agree with him/her and added my own things as well. The person's post was on p. 25 I think.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On a side note, my 4 year old also talked about many people dying out of the blue today. Happy Mother's Day is right!

To repeat just a small thing on my thread, the east coast will be underwater. There will be a massive wave of water that will go several hundred miles inland. Pittsburg is too low, no good. Philly, no good. Bucks County, no good. Allentown, no good. You should be okay if you are in the Poconos because the altitude is higher.

I'm not trying to freak you out. Your child is telling the truth. You need higher ground.

Any idea of when this is going to happen or what causes it?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
I don't know of anyone who calls their own child a "pisser" and "stinker". I'm not inclined to believe this story. It's bad enough to have people tell you a story that someone else told them, but a story that was supposedly told to them by a 3 year old?
I must say that I have heard people call their children a lot worse, in public!
As a child my mom would call me "a little stinker" if I played any kind of trick on her.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Oh my God, this is getting way out of hand. 3 year old...what is he the Messiah? There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. (Luke 21:11) lol Next!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
No offense intended to the OP, but how in the HELL is this thread getting so much attention. I mean, REALLY?

We've got another thread where 10 former NASA engineers/astronauts are coming clean about their thoughts on aliens/UFO/Gov. coverups, and a handful of people are taking shots at how their credibility is questionable given their age, but now I'm supposed to believe that the ridiculous rantings of a 3 year-old are somehow more interesting/valid? (to the tune of 2X posts?! Please)

Where the Eff are people's heads/priorities?!

It's not just about an alleged baby being prophetic. Quite a few people have come open with THEIR stories relating to this thread. I always flag threads like these because they sometimes draw other members come up as well. Even J. Titor is still drawing attention

I'm sorry for this being a disappointment, but ATS is a great place where little people can share their stories. Also, quite frankly, I'd rather trust any ATS member more than several of those astronauts aka part-time government employees.

Besides, this is a 'gray area' topic, but 'chit chat' group is ok as well I guess

new topics
top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join