It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
reply to post by pepesilvia

Edit: I love that you quote Rumsfeld with "absence of evidence", obvious fail

Actually, before making yet another personal attack against someone who is denying ignorance, might I direct you to Dr. Carl Sagan, who I believe was the origin of this quote. You should grow up just a little bit.

Just a suggestion.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

Stop wasting time attacking someone who disagrees with you. Last I checked you haven't posted anything to support your stance that this might be credible in anyway. You posted that you work in the field? What the new age field? Last I checked that wasn't a real job. You have offered nothing to the thread other than telling people who don't agree with you to not post. Let me guess your response is going to be, "another personal attack you've done nothing to support your stance by way of any evidence." Guess what, neither have you! Good luck twisting words around to dissuade people who have an opinion contrary to your own from posting. It doesn't work on everyone. Maybe people wouldn't disagree if you actually provided anything other than: i work in the field, your child could be in contact with a spirit. The child could be doing a million things. No one's take on it is any more wrong or right than anyone else.

Please have some respect when people post their own opinions on the matter. Just because they don't agree with you doesn't mean they are wrong -- unless you have actual evidence to make that determination -- you have posted none. It has nothing to do with growing up. If you demand evidence from people who disagree with you, you should provide some in support of your own opinions. Please provide some or I will continue not to take anything you say seriously. You can't have it both ways. You look like a hypocrite when you respond to a personal attack saying it's childish, and then go ahead and post a personal attack of your own. On an upbeat note, the vids in that post were hilarious.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

OP it sounds to me like your son is one of the Crystal Children.

There was a call for new souls to volunteer to be on earth at this time because they aren't hauling karma like the other people who've been reincarnating on the planet over ages not learning to evolve, thanks to the nasties who control the planet.

It's also because they aren't tainted that they will not die in the cataclysms, it seems that this time around they are going to create a new earth in a different dimension, in case this one is completely destroyed, so that the human race is not abolished, the people who posess these bodies are these new children.

But in David M. Jacob's book " The Threat" there were many accounts of hybrid children who you could tell apart by the aura they have.

So I don't know if they also have a program to try to save some of their progeny or what.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
2 explanations.

1. He had a dream from maybe watching something on TV, overhearing it, or hearing news about flooding or earthquakes.

2. You are just lying to get attention or over exaggerating the story.

i call number 2...made up story fed to ATS members who are bound to believe it. only place a story like this gets this much attention.

bogus imo

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delphiki

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
reply to post by pepesilvia

Edit: I love that you quote Rumsfeld with "absence of evidence", obvious fail

Actually, before making yet another personal attack against someone who is denying ignorance, might I direct you to Dr. Carl Sagan, who I believe was the origin of this quote. You should grow up just a little bit.

Just a suggestion.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

Stop wasting time attacking someone who disagrees with you. Last I checked you haven't posted anything to support your stance that this might be credible in anyway. You posted that you work in the field? What the new age field? Last I checked that wasn't a real job. You have offered nothing to the thread other than telling people who don't agree with you to not post. Let me guess your response is going to be, "another personal attack you've done nothing to support your stance by way of any evidence." Guess what, neither have you! Good luck twisting words around to dissuade people who have an opinion contrary to your own from posting. It doesn't work on everyone. Maybe people wouldn't disagree if you actually provided anything other than: i work in the field, your child could be in contact with a spirit. The child could be doing a million things. No one's take on it is any more wrong or right than anyone else.

Please have some respect when people post their own opinions on the matter. Just because they don't agree with you doesn't mean they are wrong -- unless you have actual evidence to make that determination -- you have posted none. It has nothing to do with growing up. If you demand evidence from people who disagree with you, you should provide some in support of your own opinions. Please provide some or I will continue not to take anything you say seriously. You can't have it both ways. You look like a hypocrite when you respond to a personal attack saying it's childish, and then go ahead and post a personal attack of your own. On an upbeat note, the vids in that post were hilarious.

I do respect others' opinions when they are actually coherent and intelligent, like yours is. You refrained from using "potty humor," personal attacks, and the like to state your stance. That is respectable. What I am sick of is people coming into threads such as this just to troll, which is what I think the poster in question did. And to answer your question, this has nothing to do with the "New Age Field." I am about gathering empirical evidence to support claims made. I don't think I can prove this to be a valid story no more than you can prove it to be false. So we are at an impasse, are we not? However, I do have the case work to at least give some credit to this particular claim. Do you?

As far as you claiming that I have told others who don't agree "not to post," I was referring to those would would be ignorant and use "potty humour" to make a personal attack. This is the problem with this website. There is no open dialogue, because of people that would say "this is bull***" just because they don't believe it instead of giving reasons, INTELLIGENT reasons for not believing it.

It could be a complete farce, as the OP has yet to make any responses to this thread. As the day goes by, it seems more and more like the case.

As far as I see it, I have made absolutely no personal attacks against anyone on this thread, and merely stated for the poster in question to "grow up" which is short hand for "be more mature." Sure, I could have used better language in showing my point, however, so could other individuals. If you have read my other posts in this thread, you will see that I respect the eyes of a "debunker" just as well as I do those of the believers. The only debunker I see that has given blatant disregard to the constructive manner of discussion that this website was based on, is the one that you are defending. I have not made any personal attacks against any one on this thread, nor do I intend to do so, because doing so would be ignorant of me.

My case files are confidential and always will be. That is my policy toward my clients, mostly because of people that would ridicule them and say that the things they have to say are "bull***". I have given no reason to disbelieve or believe me, so take it as you will. I merely gave my own interpretations of what the OP could be experiencing.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I agree. Neither of us are able to provide evidence of what actually even occurred. This is a natural result of the fact that neither you nor I know the OP or the kid personally, nor were we present to witness the event. Therefore, our opinions on the matter are mere conjecture. Our posts, in essence, have degenerated into that which we are supposed to deny.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by Marshall Twinie

if you dont mind me asking, where do you live?

Canada as it states in my location, east coast to be more precise.

-------------------------

so has anything come to light yet as to where the info came from?
off to read the rest of the pages since this was on page 10

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
There is some speculation that crop circle number 2 is a symbol of a pole shift. It is close to stonehenge.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I had a dream seven years ago that showed the Mississippi River being as wide as Lake Michigan all the way down to the gulf. I was way above the state of Texas looking northeast. I did not know what had happened. I was just aware that nothing was ever going to be the same again. My state of Michigan was mostly under water except for the area where I live.

I would take your son seriously. Perhaps move to where the survivors live? Maybe he was allowed to tell you so you could prepare?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Just so I understand what you are saying....you do not believe his story because it is well written? Would you rather it be written in text talk and bad grammer, is that what makes a story believable? NOt trying to be snarky, but I just think that not believeing a story because it is well written is silly.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
sorry posted twice on acciedent

[edit on 10-5-2010 by mateandbucky06]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012

Personally I believe dreams can sometimes hold some info about
the future. Once as a younger lady..eons ago it seems..I dreampt
I looked up into the sky and saw a white space ship of sorts then
I saw an explosion. Could this be the fate of future space shuttles?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hello Passenger
I'm in my 40s, I had very similar dreams at a very young age I remember being in my cot as a baby and a visitor that told me stories in the night. I would fall asleep during these stories but dream them like they were happening. I did not relay any of them to my parents, as being from a family of 9 and the youngest, it was kinda hard to make myself heard. They were of:
1. A Doctor wearing a head mirror.
2. Running along the road and suddenly flying into the air but then landing back on the ground a few seconds later.
3. Also mushroom clouds going off outside a school which I didn't go to for another 6 or 7 years.
These dreams used to be a constantly reoccuring throughout my childhood. I found out what exactly a mushroom cloud was when I reached 11 in the same school that had plagued my dreams all those years.
I have continued with these kind of dreams all through my life, they became more cryptic the more imagery my brain took in which improved detail.
Also I don't know if this may or may not happen as I never woke up during my dreams until I was 28.....I sat bolt upright and saw a squat faced being at the base of my bed (NOT A GREY) who was with taller beings but as the smaller squat face being got to my side, I was Out like a light. I remember it very well. I have proved some of my dreams came true and I usually have warnings of turmoil or personal loss......in my own personal experience I would concentrate on the first or last person he said would die. Some dreams of calamity can be very cryptic and as his brain hasn't the images to work from, his dream or visitor feeds what best his brain can handle.
I suggest you watch or make sure you monitor his room if he has shown signs of precognitive abilities, this means he has desirable DNA. Thats the only conclusion I could think of reguarding my later experiences.
Visitors good/bad IDK...
Try showing him some images so his brain has more to work from within reason lol don't want to give him nightmares. Make sure you keep his drawings when he's doodling, very important.
These dreams or messages are for you and people you wish to inform and it is the whole point, to warn the people he loves. At the age of 4 and even now my extreme dreams give very long warnings, sometimes up to 8 years in advance, unless I'm testing myself which I 've found can be very short notice.
Keep a diary of his stories and just be a great parent, trust me he needs it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

It may be bull but it sure would concide with some coincidental
recent accounts of these kinds of dreams..why someone told me
personally that they knew of a young child who told of walking
down a certain area and the buildings had been torn up..many of
his family members were gone but he had his dog..folks were
rebuilding and he was told by "god" that everything would be ok.
It was a strange dream coming from someone who was less than
ten years old...why the child who dreampt this not long ago lives
in the SAME general area as the 3 YEAR OLD CHILD who told of
his dream. I paraphrased but I did not lie..I was acutally told of
this dream. I was surprised to say the least and I respect the
person who told me about this..Do I believe it portends real
destruction and danger? I don't know but at least I have been
warned.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by hadriana
"I dreamed things were, as they are. An astroid hits the earth somewhere and most of us don't even have any warning.

That reminds me of a dream I had many many years ago, one of the few dreams that I have remembered and has stayed in my mind. I was visiting my parents in Georgia (US) and we were all outside of the house and we looked up to see an enormous meteor which was burning through the sky except that it was a green fire and the same thing happened in my dream where I felt like gravity had been impacted briefly. Everything shifted but not side to side as in an earth quake. I felt light as if I was floating and then the dream focused more on what we should do... I didn't see the explosion. I remember where I was standing and which direction it was moving indicating that the meteor was coming from the south and moving north or north east. Given where I was the whole of the eastern seaboard would have seen it I believe.

Yeah, from the south, strikes mid atlantic ridge, same dream...I was in Virginia, 1992,everyone I saw on the streets were dead.. so I left, I'm now way far inland...prior to this event 'the night shall be as day' < lots of fireballs I guess...

[edit on 10-5-2010 by seataka]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
2 explanations.

1. He had a dream from maybe watching something on TV, overhearing it, or hearing news about flooding or earthquakes.

2. You are just lying to get attention or over exaggerating the story.

Or it's all true and out of the mouths of babe's...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
hi all.

hmmmm .

Here I sense a downwards fall into denials and namecalling.

my 2 cents worth, two Points, are this:

1...the simplest answer is the right one, these people Received information from Spirit or their high soul selves, or maybe from aliens or deceased relatives.

2..."FROM THE MOUTHS OF BABES", FROM THE MOUTHS OF CHILDREN"!

But just because such things come from the spiritual planes, does not mean "they" know much more than we here on earth!

freestone

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Potty humor is just that, humor...injected into a thread that I'm surprised is still alive.
What we have here is wild speculation coming from the OP about a phrase a 3-year old said! Ok, that is just the Beginning! That's where the thread starts!
And THEN, add to that all the speculation piled on Top of That by other ATS members, without a Shred of fact, about various "possibilities" and "interpretations" and what we are getting to here is something that is Absolutely Ridiculous!
So potty humor here is very appropriate...3-year old sees turd flushing down the toilet...."spinning faster and faster" it even cooincides with "there's water everywhere"...it makes perfect sense to me...the turds could even resemble one of the relatives....has anyone done a turd analysis to either prove or disprove this theory? Because in all actuality, this makes more sense than the other wild hypotheses that have been generated about this 3-year old kids supposed "prophecy".

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Passenger,
It would be nice to hear back from you. Any new info would be appreciated also. But, if all of us in this thread have scared you off, it would be understandable. KNow that you are providing important information to many of us, even if it turns out that your son was told all this stuff from someone you know, it all matters.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If the Earth was spinning would the poles shift? Energies follow the path of least resistance. Coming from a three year old makes it much more innocent and dream like, but for me even dreams have prophectic tendencies.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13
reply to post by dreb13

HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX

I still haven't got a reply from Passenger. See linked post above

Does ANYONE on ATS find it strange that Passenger speaks if his(or her perhaps) wife and the fact that he/she received a Mothers Day card too.

Does it seem strange to ANYBODY??
he is a guy. he just said he was expecting a normal mothers day. cards and flowers are a normal mothers day it does not mean he got them. i`m not saying i buy this, i don`t know ether way but you are mistaken on the gender confusion my friend

edit to add all these post say similar things and the thread is now hard to sift though if you don`t have something new to say shut up and see if the guy finishes his storie, looking at this mess i doubt he will come back anyway

[edit on 10/5/10 by Aceofclubs]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

well, thats very interesting. i had a vision when 9 years old that the worlds population, after a sickening increase in pace, would be reduced 97% abouts. and peace would reign after that.

bare in mind that edgar cayce said europe would be changed in the twinkling of an eye.

also bare in mind that the magnetic north relocation speed has increased to 40km per year. so something big is happening. and perhaps your son was "visited"?
it sounds like your secretive son is a scorpio maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join