It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Seems to me the event will happen soon, since the kid's 70 year-old relative will die. Hope we get more info later.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I dont believe one word of this story myself, but well written.

Some of the threads here on ATS are written in a way that its obvious its a work of fiction, at least to me.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by larnhr
reply to post by Unity_99

Ahhh....so you don't know. That's okay....you will.

Ahhh....so you don't know either. Or you would have posted something beyond a 1-line mysterious Ego-driven post.

People need to re-institute slapping, just for people like you.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Very Very Interesting! and Great Thread. Im gonna post my opinions right away so it doesnt take to long. I think:

-He was told this by aliens or angels
-They were telling him about 2012
-They said he wouldnt die because he is an indigo child
-This might reference to the "2012 Ascension" theory
-He said the older people will die most likely because they have a low frequency and are not yet awakened.
- Also he said that they will take care of him, which im thinking might be the aliens protecting him, afterall most alien encounters happen in the young stages of life.

Anyways thats what i think might be the cause, and he is probably talking about ascension during a global disater.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pepesilvia

Edit: I love that you quote Rumsfeld with "absence of evidence", obvious fail

Actually, before making yet another personal attack against someone who is denying ignorance, might I direct you to Dr. Carl Sagan, who I believe was the origin of this quote. You should grow up just a little bit.

Just a suggestion.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

When you wake up more you'll remember. You'll understand, and ego isn't self, no matter what definition the controllers have. This is all about becoming self and learning to love, and the ets on the slightly higher levels, are also in the same boat, not forgetting and wrapped up in their programming.

The reality is wonderful. Though right now, its all about love.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I like to keep an open mind about such things,
but not so open that my brains fall out.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
To all the people flaming the OP I have a question. If you believe that it is impossible for a young child to receive information from some extrasensory source then fine. But for those who do believe it is possible but that simply don't believe this particuar story, exactly how would it play-out if it were true? If a child did receive some information from an extrasensory source how would that child communicate it?

No one here is in a position to call the OP a liar. You weren't there, you can't know. You can speculate that the child picked this info up from hearing/seeing something of which the OP is unaware as a means of explaining the child's information. That's fine. Speculative but fine.

When my younger brother was very young, maybe 3 to 5, he had an 'iumaginary playmate. Very common for kids. He was very insistent about this and it required all of us to provide certain accommodations for his 'friend' or my brother would get extremely upset. He was 13yrs younger than me. From time to time I'd ask him about his 'friend' and he was sometimes willing to share what the two of them talked about. Much of it, although oddly sophsiticated for a kid of his age, made no sense to me. But there were a few things that came up that turned out to be extremely private, personal information about my mother which she never shared with anyone in the house. Not even my dad. And when I asked her privately about it (not telling her the source) she freaked out and demanded to know how I had found out.

Could my little brother have overheard something? Unlikely but possible. But the manner in which he incorpoarated and understood any information he could have overheard was extraordinary. A child of his age would simply not even have understood what the information even meant.

So I don't know what's up with this child. But I would be careful about labeling this situation based upon your own, extremely limited frame of reference. There's stuff that goes on that none of us understands. But it still goes on.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Or maybe the little one is just plain telling the truth and maybe in his dream he promised that he wouldnt tell anymore than what he was told to tell, and maybe more will be reveled . I mean look he is 3 years old just a youngster how can he come up with that detailed of a plan, and know which will die and who wont. Very intresting indeed and ask him if they will be talking to him in the near future.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I do know, but I am allowing others to have their own beliefs. Why should I make my beliefs known, when no one asked.

Even if someone asked, that doesn't guarantee that I will choose to tell.

I asked some questions, but that's the end of it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm awake enough to know that prophets are here, chosen ones are here. That people will soon display amazing abilities. That our known world and reality will soon be tipped on its side. That these cultural and economic collapses are nothing but stepping stones for a much, much larger plan about to unfold.

I'm awake enough to know that those who need to, will wake up in time to try to steer our destiny back on course. And if not, re-live it again and attempt it again.

I'm awake enough to know that while ego is not us, it tries very hard to convince us it is. And that that ego makes me want to slap people until they wake up beyond it.

I'm awake enough to know children are highly sensitive and can and will parrot things whispered to them from beyond. Though the event is real, the information may not be.

Learning to seperate which information is related to your current universe, reality, and timeline is something that only those who are truly in-tune and 'divine/spiritual' can make proper use of.

I'm awake enough to know that not all prophets, or those who are chosen are like Jesus in the Bible. Some are short-tempered, some are beyond annoyed with having to repeat this cycle. Some may even be too tired to care this time, and are on a nice life-long vacation from their destiny.

I do know that this ladies child is no prophet. That isn't to say her situation isn't real. Or that her child isn't 'in-tune'.

But those of us in the know, we know there is no pending doom. That the hysteria surrounding that is a control mechanism to keep those of you who would believe in fear, incapable of ascending and moving on.

I'm awake enough to know that beings outside of our space and time do interact with us for their benefit later on down the line on the cosmos. And we all know the good and evil side of it.

But I am tired of doom and gloom, fear and paranoia. Of ego driven ignorant statements.

/rant

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
We have a 5 year old son who was just recently diagnosed with non-specific high functional Autism. Something strange happened to him when he woke up on Sunday morning that my wife and I are still trying to question him on and figure out. When I read the article about the 3 year old I began to wonder if there was some kind of connection.

A little over a year ago my son could not communicate, he would only repeat words that he heard, so his communication skills are probably close if not below the 3 year old mentioned in this article.

When he woke up Sunday morning (5/9) he told us that he remembered being in a "circle room". His mother was hurt and surrounded by people trying to help her. He said the people were trying to pull her. The room was on fire and he was afraid that the fire was going to hurt the people in the room and his mommy. I asked if other relatives were there and he said his grandma, but no one else that he knew. I asked if the people were strangers and he said they were just people. When I asked him about the "dream" he insisted it wasn't a dream. We talk to him about dreams all the time and he knows the difference.

When I read further down in the comments that the 3 year old was from the Pittsburgh area I felt I had to share, even if this is completely unrelated, because we also live in the same area just south of Pittsburgh.

It could be he's been watching too much TV and just had a very vivid bad dream, but then again, in context with the 3 year old's dream (especially the timing) I thought it was worth writing about.

The elevation of our house according to Google Earth is around 1100 feet above sea level. The lowest points in Allegheny County are around 700 feet (where I work is 732 feet).

I always say that if we ever experience flooding at our house it's time to call Noah because we won't stand a chance without an Arc.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think the real question is how did this thread get so many stars and front page attention?

since when did we start taking 3 year olds and their prophecies seriously?
sad day for this community.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
I think the real question is how did this thread get so many stars and front page attention?

since when did we start taking 3 year olds and their prophecies seriously?
sad day for this community.

Okay, random guy. I guess we'll only talk about the topics you enjoy and make sure that's all that is on the front page

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

If he was parroting what he saw, but that is strange in this case, he appeared not to be, and also, many others have similar experiences, being around children as well, not to mention all the adults who have seen earth changes that were very alarming, such as me, my mother, my friend, and her very skeptical friend as well all, seeing at different times, or dreaming, a wave at least 1000 feet above the coastal mountains to the interior of BC that was also an elevation of 1000 feet and nearly 300 miles inland.

You're the choosing to look into a phrophecy thread, and its a little different than most, as its a very young child.

Different type of awakeness here, by the way. Sending Love & Light your way.

Edit to add: Also seen the opposite of just indundation and all the fault lines and dormant volcanos and magma pools leading to collapsing. Southern to the Interior of BC is laden with fault lines and dormant volcanoes, and what I actually saw was mountain building occurring.

Also, depending on what could happen now or in the future relating to such an event, caused by CME's perhaps affecting the core/pole reversal, or a comet/astroid, mountain ranges, may not be the safest place to be either, for they can be shifted alot during this time.

The safest place to be is solid plates, fairly high elevation, but inland enough to trickle down the wave. I have a feeling in Canada, north in certain areas, look for signs like bases, northern BC has a lot of military hidden in remote areas from what I've been told, and western Alberta.

If its a comet or an astroid, CME too probably, 5 feet underground, with some kind of filtered air!

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I'll tell you why.

This thread has become the dumping ground for every type of comment.

We've got people screaming HOAX in a prophesy forum?

We've got new-agers and the Crystal Babies.

We've got Christian fundamentalist and their love of quoting the Bible as a reference.

We've got Christian bashers who tend to follow the fundies to whatever topic they land on.

We've got armchair psychiatrists with no credentials.

We've got the people who "know exactly how to raise a child", even though they don't have any kids.

Add to that a healthy mix of 2012ers, Doomsdayers, Naysayers, "Wake Up!!!"-ers, and Internet-only scientists.

It's the perfect storm.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There are 50 posts with "has the child watched 2012?" READ, PEOPLE!! The OP said NO...for gods sake quit bringing it up..

On another note..Im sure the OP will have fun cashing in his stars and flags for his new leather jacket or pool table, because that is what you get here for all the lovely stars and flags..

For god's sake..some of you sound like jealous kindergardners and the OP stole the only good green crayon..seriously..your dribble is worse for ATS's reputation than calling the OP a hoaxer.

Just why would someone come on this site and make up a lie about his child and post it..what is the percentage of deliberate lies and hoaxes here on ATS?

I just have to roll my eyes at some of these posts..utterly ridiculous and shameful. I can see why earth is still the TRAILER PARK of the universe..there is no standing together as a whole on this little blue planet.

Worse than a pack of rabid dogs.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Read the OP, wasn't going to say BS but did think the kid probably overheard various things (like a TV show or conversation in the background, or when he was assumed to be sleeping)

Some kids are pretty smart and dreams "digest" what we've seen and heard recently.

As example, should I dream of a serial killer out to get me - I know right away - its from reading some "True Crime" book.

Because that sort of dream would be way out of the norm for me - because all I ever dream about is Buildings And Water.

OK now, thinking on this - now I'm freaked out.

ALL I ever (99% of the time anyway) dream about is Buildings And Water. That's IT. It's me wandering various unusual landscapes that I have never seen before.

For what its worth - I don't see any destruction. The buildings are intact. I live in Chicago so in these dreams I see high rise buildings. They are not destroyed or fallen, but there is water everywhere.

And alot of things/places I see are 'mixes' of past things and/or places I have not seen before. As example - in many - I see the downtown area of "here" (Chi) but things are not in the right places. Directions seem off - I'm going up (what resembles) a street which goes E/W but now it seems I'm looking North.

And in many of these dreams - I some how wind up far north along the lake shore, driving, and the land is not only as hilly as a mountainous area - it is like a roller coaster. I see alot of upswelling bulges of red clay.

This is completely wrong. It is dead flat here. There are not even small 'hills'.

I always took these dreams to mean either - I should go to architecture school! (which I did, slogged through half of it before switching to mechanical engineering), or - a shrink might interpret these dreams to mean that I 'feel lost'.

Speaking of architecture school - there were others there - like me. The constant dreams of Buildings And Water. I told one guy, who was preparing for a show - I complimented his model (Building *surrounded by* Water), mentioned the dreams - and this guy grabs hold of me by the shoulders - seizes me with a wild look in his eyes and yells YES! YES!

Yeah, that kinda freaked me out too.

These dreams, they never really frightened me too much. They are very eerie though.

I love to be around water too - As I said - I'm in Chicago here - which is pretty much all water - the lake, rivers, most of land is basically a 'swamp'. So I kinda wrote off "the dreams" to that too. I'm always around water.

But then again I seek it out. I LOVE to go to the beach! And we have some of *the best* beaches in the world here! (shhh....! It's a secret
) I love to look at and be near water. Yet at the same time - as magnificently beautiful as the lake is (Lake Michigan) - it also strikes me as something sinister. I don't know how to express this thought really.

Any locals wanna surf Calumet Harbor? If we're all gonna go - why not check out early?

In all seriousness - this is a fascinating subject. And I've been having these "Buildings And Water" dreams most of my 34 years. As far back as I can remember. Twice a week at least.

I am serious about surfing Cal Harbor also

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Haha I couldnt agree more, i made it to the 3rd page and couldnt take it anymore.

The perfect storm of looniness.

too ProUSA- I seriously doubt you possess that kind of power

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

I am smelling a Hoax here.

OP only has 5 threads and joined in 2005. Come on folks do a bit of due diligence before starring and flagging.

Only reason I say this is because I look at the OP posting history.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When someone that Joins ATS in 2005, then only has a few threads beginning in 2009 though 2010, it makes me think hmmmmmm. Typically if someone joins ATS in 2005 they have at least a couple of threads in 2005,2006, 2007, 2008 right?

Well, I don't see any do you? Maybe i missed them.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Realtruth]

How would that make it a 'hoax'? In my time at ATS, I've started one thread. One.

There are several reasons for that, none of which scream 'hoax'.

1) I much prefer contributing to other threads.
2) Not much goes on in my world these days that's noteworthy enough to warrant a thread.
3) I tend to over-research things. Many turn out to be nothing, hence no need for a thread, and those that turn out to be 'something' usually get covered by someone else while I'm checking into it, so no thread again.

I'm sure there are other reasons as well, none of which reek of 'hoax'.

With all due respect, I think your yardstick here has come up a bit short.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join