It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share International have lost Maitreya!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

Share International and Benjamin Creme just provide information on Maitreya and his Emergence - they neither control him nor do they have any input to his plans. Also no one (Creme or anyone else) can kill Maitreya or even capture him - he is not in a mortal body.

Anyway, Maitreya will be known to everyone quite soon, probably by the end of this year. So you just need to be patient.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Could anyone list all the atributes of maitreya? On GLP (from a google search don't worry
) they had someone post that he was 6'3 and of "ethnic" background...SI Is iffy to navigate around. The guy said he was at a new age conference. any information would be much appreciated.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Diluted

Good hight estimate but he is in fact 6'2. He is also from Italian parents with some Jewish lineage. He was born and raised in East London. He is the most sensetive of souls. He really cares for the world and all the people and animals in it as well as nature itself. He is also in hiding. He is waiting for an opportunity to come out and speak to the world but he fears talking in public. He is bald and fair skinned and is a very creative thinker. These are some of the attributes of his character and upbringing.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Maitreya will reveal himself when the LAMB DOES as they do battle together ehh!!

2nd

[edit on 5/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Maitreya will reveal himself when the LAMB DOES as they do battle together ehh!!

2nd

[edit on 5/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Faith in a force which created the Universe and Nature is liberating if placed correctly, however faith in a God whos powers are boxd into a holy book in my opinion is not well placed. That is not to say i dont read the bible and take knowledge and wisdom from it but to think that the descriptions of God coming from Holy Books is not enough to encompass the totality of what God is. Besides all of this Christ was not the only Holy man in humanities history in fact there were many. The force of energy that created us can inhabit any one of us when it chooses. When this happens we become true sons of God. This is what happened to the lamb.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Spirit777 - I'm interested where you sourced this information about the upbringing and characteristics of Maitreya. I know for certain that it's not from Benjamin Creme / Share International.

thanks.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by xfiler

Spirit777 - I'm interested where you sourced this information about the upbringing and characteristics of Maitreya. I know for certain that it's not from Benjamin Creme / Share International.

thanks.

I am not at liberty to say but you are free to take me at my word or not.
What I can say is that this is the first place an accurate description of some of Maitreya's characteristics have surfaced on the net.

You will obviously want some validity however all i can say is i have first hand experience that this is true. What i can not say is how i came across the information.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply.

I have a sense that you know 'Maitreya' as you describe him very well indeed. You've left us some clues.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Guys, you won't believe this, but I think I might have found Him.
To tell the truth, I've been told by somebody of my confidence.
Still, we have a little problem: we have a name, but no interviews at all! We've been searching the web without any results; strange.
You may well ask: Why don't I tell you the name and finish with this?
Well, for several reasons:
1. It would not be wise to spread a name without at least having seen the candidate once, so as to be a bit sure.
2. This is a public forum, and the recognition of Maitreya is a very delicate matter; I'm afraid not all of us are ready to meditate well before following somebody just because we've been told. If it were so easy, Creme wouldn't be acting like this for such a long time.

What can I say? Well:
- Look for concepts, not for people, and then you may find the person;
- Perhaps, if Maitreya came from Pakistan, has a Muslim name.
- If what you find does not generate an inmediate, deep and loving response inside your heart, go on searching. This is what Raj Patel precisely lacks; we all have said or at least felt that, and tried to avoid it by saying there was nobody better, hoping that he would show higher energies in the days to come. Who know, perhaps it will be the case, but from my part I will not lose the track of this new candidate.

Let me repeat; our problem is that we could not find any interviews. It is very bizarre; a strong reaction (perhaps glamour, but in that case a very high one) tells me He is the man, but my quests in the web for the moment have not shown me any concrete results. Just the other way round of what we have been sharing since January !

To sum up, this post is to say: Creme did not lie, there is at least one candidate whose name and words evocate a powerful loving reaction in our hearts, even without seeing him !
I'll keep you informed, of course; after sharing this quest for months, who knows, maybe Maitreya is simply where he should be, working in the world and embodying the ideas we need so much.
My respects for you all,
Hazma Qi

<< 1   >>

join