posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:23 PM
Guys, you won't believe this, but I think I might have found Him.
To tell the truth, I've been told by somebody of my confidence.
Still, we have a little problem: we have a name, but no interviews at all! We've been searching the web without any results; strange.
You may well ask: Why don't I tell you the name and finish with this?
Well, for several reasons:
1. It would not be wise to spread a name without at least having seen the candidate once, so as to be a bit sure.
2. This is a public forum, and the recognition of Maitreya is a very delicate matter; I'm afraid not all of us are ready to meditate well before
following somebody just because we've been told. If it were so easy, Creme wouldn't be acting like this for such a long time.
What can I say? Well:
- Look for concepts, not for people, and then you may find the person;
- Perhaps, if Maitreya came from Pakistan, has a Muslim name.
- If what you find does not generate an inmediate, deep and loving response inside your heart, go on searching. This is what Raj Patel precisely
lacks; we all have said or at least felt that, and tried to avoid it by saying there was nobody better, hoping that he would show higher energies in
the days to come. Who know, perhaps it will be the case, but from my part I will not lose the track of this new candidate.
Let me repeat; our problem is that we could not find any interviews. It is very bizarre; a strong reaction (perhaps glamour, but in that case a very
high one) tells me He is the man, but my quests in the web for the moment have not shown me any concrete results. Just the other way round of what we
have been sharing since January !
To sum up, this post is to say: Creme did not lie, there is at least one candidate whose name and words evocate a powerful loving reaction in our
hearts, even without seeing him !
I'll keep you informed, of course; after sharing this quest for months, who knows, maybe Maitreya is simply where he should be, working in the world
and embodying the ideas we need so much.
My respects for you all,