It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer and the Disclosure Project.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hi guys.

I'd like to open or re-open the debate on Steve Greer and The Disclosure Project

What happened to it ?

Steve seems to be focusing on giving training expeditions where you can learn how to make contact with aliens. The last for 6 days and cost you about $ 995,-
Interested ? You can apply here. www.cseti.org... I think. I was not going to anyway.

The amount of high ranking and credible people who were willing to testify were plenty.
The idea alone that they all were willing to destroy their career and get tagged as a nutcase while not trying to get loaded from it... Is pretty convincing.

Well so was Steve Greer. Although open for debate, this last info on him giving 6 day courses...
Catch my drift ?

U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION

Original Source
Tim the Enchanter. ( Dutch )

I'd like to know if there is anyone who knows more and of course what is debunked.
Most of all I like any new material on it open for speculation.

~ SK

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
What happened to it ?

A few minutes searching will get you hours of discussion on this very topic and the question you ask.

WG3

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Last I heard, he was busy with the "Orion Project." The O.P. is also one of his gigs where they are attempting to build a zero point energy receiver like the one Tesla made.

There was an announcement back in December of 09 where he stated that they had finally acquired access to a black ops government scientist and contracted with him to build this device for the Orion Project.

Supposedly being done somewhere in Virginia, I think. The scientist said that he had built plenty of them for the U.S. government and it was about time that he built one for humanity. He said that he would have a prototype ready in 4 months so I'm thinking any time now.

Actually, when I saw your thread, I was hoping that some news was finally coming out regarding this device. Oh well, maybe next time.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
personally i thought it was an excellent documentary, watched it a while back but it just blew me away.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
What happened to it ?

A few minutes searching will get you hours of discussion on this very topic and the question you ask.

WG3

Yes. From all the reliable sources on the internet you mean.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Yes I've heard of the ORION project.

But it looks like he's busy making money. I'm sure hoping he does that in his spare time.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well, I thought that The Disclosure Project would have came a lot farther than is has. I first found out about it in 2002 or 2003. I watched their National Press Conference video they've got hosted on the site and really thought things were going somewhere.

That video was ground breaking IMHO. They had REAL military and high ranking civilian officials who were VERY credible telling their stories and stating unequivocally that they would stand before congress and testify to what they saw. Pretty strong testimony.

When I heard that they were having a conference near where I live I was VERY eager to go and see for myself what they had to say. I was SO DISAPPOINTED by what I found out when I contacted them to arrange for me to attend. They wanted $600.

That was a REAL let down and it's colored what I think about their little project. In my mind A REAL disclosure project would be out in the Wal-Mart parking lot telling everyone they could about what they know. Asking $600 / person for the privilege of attending is an insult and it really brings into question their stated status of being NON-PROFIT.

Seems to me that they started out with good intentions and then they let the money they can make from this cloud their judgment. They've turned their disclosure project into an expensive almost cult like organization.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Oh, yes, people please pay attention to this man. He coined the named "Disclosure Project," which was originally called project starlight.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luke Idea
Oh, yes, people please pay attention to this man. He coined the named "Disclosure Project," which was originally called project starlight.

Could you please explain what you're saying here ?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
There are people here that may disagree but, I find his work credible & regard him to have some of the best info on the subject.

His assistant was murdered, and they found a CIA director (or assistant director) floating down the potomac river that tried to help Greer.

He briefed Bill & Hillery Clinton on the subject at Laurence Rockefeller's home. The Clinton's wouldn't touch the subject because they feared they would end up like JFK.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Hi Sinter Klaas. The Disclosure Project your referring to was in 2001 since than CSETI was formed.
CSETI announced back in February CSETI Expedition Yields First Ever Photograph of an Extraterrestrial and was discussed here Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being the out come sent the thread about CSETI to the [HOAX]Discussion Forum Thread List

"Hand of Greer"

Zelong.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Well that's what I think to. The time when this whole thing started with all the testemonies and stuff.

Then again...

Reply to Post by Zelong

If Greer truly did back up this picture 'the hand of Greer' then could it all be true.
I mean if you worked hard for something and then blow it all with a lousy picture.

That is just stupid.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Its guys like stephen that make me question my own beliefs in Aliens. I watched the DP and couldnt believe what i was seeing, amazing. Then months and years passed by and nothing. Now I can almost understand that nothing come to pass given the subject and the lengths gone to in the past to cover up info. Then these crazy pix of nothing got released on his website as someone else has linked too and claims of free energy technology which never arose, and the absurd charges for a week in the woods. It does make you think if your a believer in ET visiting us, have I been fooled. but then I Watch NASA The Footage pt 1 and belief comes back again. I do hope the good doctor isnt full of S**t.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
There are people here that may disagree but, I find his work credible & regard him to have some of the best info on the subject.

The Disclosure Project could have been groundbreaking and brilliant, but it wasn't. Why not? Because the target audience of the Disclosure Project was not the government or even the main stream media. It was you. That's right, you. If their target audience was the government or mainstream media, they would have reeled in some of the more outlandish claims (true or not) in order to give their little conference better traction among the media and government officials that might have their interest roused by such a conference. But, unfortunately, the whole thing was nothing more than a shame, and it has lived on for year, perpetuating the very ignorance many on this forum have to sift through day by day.

I am very sorry to hear that you think his work is credible and some of the best out there, but unfortunately I know you are but one of many who embrace this hoaxer. Greer and his type prey on the ignorance of others, and fortunately for folks like Greer, this subject is plagued by the ignorant. Greer could come out and tell some people that the sky is purple, and many would believe him despite their own eyes telling their brain they are seeing blue. The majority of his claims is equivalent to him telling you the sky is indeed purple, but your ignorance and lack of even very basic critical thinking keep you from seeing reality.

And the reality here is this: People like Greer and those that give them an audience are the very people that make this subject the laughable joke that it is.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

What about the Clinton story ?

If is was all a lie should some one not have mentioned this.
Even with the premise that people wouldn't believe it anyway.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong

Hi Sinter Klaas. The Disclosure Project your referring to was in 2001 since than CSETI was formed.
CSETI announced back in February CSETI Expedition Yields First Ever Photograph of an Extraterrestrial and was discussed here Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being the out come sent the thread about CSETI to the [HOAX]Discussion Forum Thread List

"Hand of Greer"

Zelong.

Ha! I remember that recent photo. But your post reminded me of the "peeping tom Grey filmed in the window" that was all over CNN, was that last year or 2 years ago?Wasn't Steven Greer involved with that? Nevermind Stan Romanek.

Well I found this video:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
A bunch of stories told! Thats all the disclosure project is, I don't care what they "USE" to do for a living. The fact is everyone of them on that stage telling their little story has made a buck off doing it, and most if not all have or had some sort of little book deal. This Dr Greer is a a con- artist. He wants to enlighten folks about ufo and aliens, and the technology, yet go on one of his little trips and see just how bad he wants to share all this with the world. He wants to do exactly what everybody else does, make a damn dollar off it because he knows he can claim to brief presidents and military and whatever else, because he knows they will neither confirm or deny it, the goverment will not get involved either way.

Go ahead, test it. Start making some crazy bold stories about presidents or military, do it on national t.v, and see if the goverment denys it. It's a real easy money maker if you just plain don't care what people think of you, your pride, your credibility, and sadly your family. You just got to be willing to give all that up to make some cash, if you are like me and a reasonable, non-money hungry, moral, family loving human being you'll pass.

See the light now, yea I know it's not up there, it's right HERE!

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Mr_skepticc]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I have been looking through some material from this Steven Greer and at first i got this wowfeeling but as there aint happening anything and hes charging alot for his courses this guy seem like a fraud to me.

Hes message is much more powerful now as he supposedly left hes career as a doctor.
Would you believe a guy who used to work as a thief or a shoplifter or... well you get it

I dont want to think so but all i can see is fairly good speaker who made a spin off effect of his work who has stoped and has the only purpose to bring in loads of money to hes wallet...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Vesica

agreed I get the same feeling, and that really sux. Stuff like this makes me feel cheated and stupid. The more I hear of this guy the less I trust anything he says.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
PLEASE MODS

If you've any mercy at all.....

Please close this Greer thread.....PLEASE!!!!

Oh.....the humanity......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

:shk:

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join