It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all witnesses of reptilian shape shifting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wylee

Very interesting. I did a shamanic journey and discovered that my power animal was a gigantic lizard / dragon as well. There is a great deal of spiritual peace surrounding the experience. Each time I have encountered these entities I am left with a sense of calm and a great deal of respect for their wisdom and strength. I feel empowered by their message. Again, archetypal images or latent DNA??

[edit on 24-5-2010 by PapaKrok]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaKrok
PS I channeled a book during that episode and the entity involved in the communication described himself as a tall, white reptile with gold tinged scales. He assigned me the name "Papa Krok" to use as an identifier in my spiritual path... weird, aye?

You know who else channeled a book like that? Aleister Crowley. He said it was from a being called Aiwass.

I'm assuming "Krok" is for crocodile - a reptile.

What was your book about?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaKrok

Yeah it's a weird deal ain't it.

I wanna discredit the whole thing when I'm being logical. Other times I get all ruthless about my mental space and I wanna kick him out. But he's pretty goofy and it doesn't feel right to be all ruthless with him.

So the mystery remains...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by wylee

archetypal images or latent DNA??

[edit on 24-5-2010 by PapaKrok]

I little bit of both I am inclined to say. I feel we are all reptiles to some degree - with some more reptilian than others.

This quality also seems to offer some degree of physical protection . Many times I have been in situations where I was about to be mugged or verbally abused, when suddenly, after eye contact, the assailant just backs away as if he had seen a ghost. It often made me wonder whether there was something that scared them off.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies

I little bit of both I am inclined to say. I feel we are all reptiles to some degree - with some more reptilian than others.

This quality also seems to offer some degree of physical protection . Many times I have been in situations where I was about to be mugged or verbally abused, when suddenly, after eye contact, the assailant just backs away as if he had seen a ghost. It often made me wonder whether there was something that scared them off.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

Ahhhh the multiverse.

The reptilian part of our brain plays an active role in our fight or flight reponse. So it would make sense on a physiological level that you would connect these 2.

The exact same thing happens to me. But mines a big flaming bird.

We are all powerful beings, able to tap into all types of energies. It is our gift of existense. Though sometimes the metaphors our subconscious brings up can be a little scary, just like we can.

Good luck and listen to your gut. It cannot speak in words, but you can feel the truth of it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

The link is here:
The Advent of Savior Self

The books are about the importance of direct connection to "source", I haven't really wrapped my head around them yet... I feel another one coming on though
Nothing new or groundbreaking. Just another view, I suppose...

I have a deep connection to Crowley and his work. It feels authentic to me and it helped me process the experiences.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylee
reply to post by PapaKrok

Yeah it's a weird deal ain't it.

I wanna discredit the whole thing when I'm being logical. Other times I get all ruthless about my mental space and I wanna kick him out. But he's pretty goofy and it doesn't feel right to be all ruthless with him.

So the mystery remains...

Yes, it does indeed!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wylee

That makes us kin, I suppose. Glad to meet you.
I will venture to say, it's always nice to find that I was not the only one left behind when they decided to pack up and go home...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Ahhhh the multiverse.

The reptilian part of our brain plays an active role in our fight or flight reponse. So it would make sense on a physiological level that you would connect these 2.

The exact same thing happens to me. But mines a big flaming bird.

We are all powerful beings, able to tap into all types of energies. It is our gift of existense. Though sometimes the metaphors our subconscious brings up can be a little scary, just like we can.

Good luck and listen to your gut. It cannot speak in words, but you can feel the truth of it.

Agreed, my friend.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

You know who else channeled a book like that? Aleister Crowley. He said it was from a being called Aiwass.

It is interesting that Crowley is getting a mention in the thread. Two of his books figure prominently on my shelf, 777 and The Book of the Law. The first one being a very useful reference book. As for the B of the L , I have always kept it because I sense the power it has.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hi Papakrok and other Repts on board,

I'm quite sorry for your plight, whatever the degree of hybridization it goes to show you're not in control of your own life choices or accommodation to reality. I've had more than my fair share of contact with Rept possessed people, to the point that I thought everyone was like that. But you'll find, if you take the necessary steps, that there's a far better life out there worth living, WITHOUT that Rept riding your back.

If my posting sounds cryptic, either because I use words or references which are hard to decode, here's a fellow who happens to have figured out a great deal of your situation, and although he is addressing those who are not Reptilian possessed, he does do a very good job of explaining how the whole process works, with the part you might be more interested in starting at minute 45:00.

David Icke explaining the Reptilian Control Matrix

One thing worth remembering, is that the idea of being successful in the Hive Mind social control system we call official society, should not be your driving force, or you will succumb to the hive mind which runs your life instead of you experiencing it fully. Thinking you're getting ahead, you're actually getting short-changed, missing much of the happiness and fulfillment you could get out of living your life according to your own will and aspirations.

Good luck in getting that oh ever so cozy parasite off your back. They are good at getting you to empathize with them, almost feeling that they are a part of you. But they are some other entity, which is feeding off of you, they are not you. Don't buy the con job, they are tempting you with fool's gold and false rewards, because in exchange for a few fleeting sensations or the illusion of undeserved achievement, you are paying a far higher price than you can imagine. But since you've lost your main asset, your own life, you'll never know what you're missing. Take it back, and you'll never let another one of those Repts take you for a ride.

GS

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
A few years back I was working in a psychiatric hospital and a guy was admitted against his will whom claimed to be a representative from the galactic council. He came off initially as someone who was experiencing some type of delusion. I was assigned his case at random which required 1:1 meetings with him. At one point during our meetings, he told me he would reveal to me part of his true identity, and explained that there was no reason for me to be afraid. He blinked hard, and his eyes filled with a black fluid that came from his pupils, remained all black for a second, he blinked hard and the fluid appeared to retract back into his pupils.

I don't know if he was reptilian or had some type of undiagnosed eye disorder, but I will never forget it.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
A few years back I was working in a psychiatric hospital and a guy was admitted against his will whom claimed to be a representative from the galactic council. He came off initially as someone who was experiencing some type of delusion. I was assigned his case at random which required 1:1 meetings with him. At one point during our meetings, he told me he would reveal to me part of his true identity, and explained that there was no reason for me to be afraid. He blinked hard, and his eyes filled with a black fluid that came from his pupils, remained all black for a second, he blinked hard and the fluid appeared to retract back into his pupils.

I don't know if he was reptilian or had some type of undiagnosed eye disorder, but I will never forget it.

Very interesting case and I admire your professionalism and self-control. As I said in an earlier post, what is to stop the pupil of the eye dilating in a peculiar way. Why should it not dilate vertically or even fill the whole eye ? We only perceive what we want to see.

Clearly this character has some association and bonding with an astral being or entity. It also confirms my own suspicion that aliens are nothing more that demonic beings (even their reported physionomy, such as the greys, is very demonic in appearance- minus the horns). The fact that he mentioned the galactic council also show the alien/demon connection.

Thank you for sharing this story.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Very interesting case and I admire your professionalism and self-control. As I said in an earlier post, what is to stop the pupil of the eye dilating in a peculiar way. Why should it not dilate vertically or even fill the whole eye ? We only perceive what we want to see.

Clearly this character has some association and bonding with an astral being or entity. It also confirms my own suspicion that aliens are nothing more that demonic beings (even their reported physionomy, such as the greys, is very demonic in appearance- minus the horns). The fact that he mentioned the galactic council also show the alien/demon connection.

Thank you for sharing this story.

It is interesting that you mention the alien/demon connection. I hadn't considered it before, but I remember some other things that are relevant to this topic. This guy was extremely well-read and could quote from memory quotations from the Bible and the Koran. I actually borrowed his Bible during one meeting and tested him by calling out a certain passage, and he quoted it apparently from memory, word for word. He was an interesting character to say the least, especially for someone that supposedly had not even graduated high school (based on reports from his family).

He also talked about going on "spirit walks" in which he was able to travel to different dimensions. I asked him how I would be able to tell if he was on a "spirit walk" just by observing him, and he said it would just appear like he was laying on his back in bed asleep. He told me that multiple dimensions are sitting on top of one another, so that the physical process of a "spirit walk" involved getting his brain in tune with the proper wave frequency of the target dimension. He said that there were entities that existed in these other dimensions that are beyond human comprehension (because they do not have a physical form), but all of them are required to have representation on the galactic council. Some of these entities have intelligence and problem-solving abilities, and some do not.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

It is interesting that you mention the alien/demon connection. I hadn't considered it before, but I remember some other things that are relevant to this topic. This guy was extremely well-read and could quote from memory quotations from the Bible and the Koran. I actually borrowed his Bible during one meeting and tested him by calling out a certain passage, and he quoted it apparently from memory, word for word. He was an interesting character to say the least, especially for someone that supposedly had not even graduated high school (based on reports from his family).

He also talked about going on "spirit walks" in which he was able to travel to different dimensions. I asked him how I would be able to tell if he was on a "spirit walk" just by observing him, and he said it would just appear like he was laying on his back in bed asleep. He told me that multiple dimensions are sitting on top of one another, so that the physical process of a "spirit walk" involved getting his brain in tune with the proper wave frequency of the target dimension. He said that there were entities that existed in these other dimensions that are beyond human comprehension (because they do not have a physical form), but all of them are required to have representation on the galactic council. Some of these entities have intelligence and problem-solving abilities, and some do not.

Thanks for the further elaboration. The guy seems to be referring to things that are known to occultists. First the multi-dimensional idea, with one level on top of another. Then the various spirits and entities that inhabit the astral (I am using the word "astral " generally here). Finally the different knowledge and powers that these beings can bestow - each one with its own speciality.

The only difference here is that the patient appears to have some delusions which might have distorted his understanding.

There is so much that we do not know about ourselves. The inner space has as much secrets as the outer space. It is easier for us to explore the inner space.

Coming back to the reptilian thing, I believe that our brain filters a lot . Which means that we do not see the full picture of a human being. There is a reptilian in all of us I believe.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

PS I channeled a book during that episode and the entity involved in the communication described himself as a tall, white reptile with gold tinged scales. He assigned me the name "Papa Krok" to use as an identifier in my spiritual path... weird, aye?

that is hilarious and I cant tell if your being serious. Papa Krok?

sounds like pot of crock or papa(daddy) crock.

and no im not talking about crocodiles.

So you channeled a book? is it online?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

there is some truth to a "reptile" in all of us!

the brain has always been evolving, ever since it existed in the kingdom of life. Each successive evolution builds upon it.

Our brain stem is basically the same thing that reptiles have for brains, and it works in almost the same way.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Yes, you are right. We certainly evolved from the reptilian/amphibian state. We therefore still retain a lot of features common to them. A few people in this thread have mentioned the 'reptilian part of our brain'. That sounds very interesting and I need to read further on this.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMadHatter
I don't know about the whole shape-shifter thing but there was a recent thread about a broadcast on MSN that kind of raised my eyebrows. His face seems to react to his eyes changing. Nothing happens until the end of the vid, and it goes all the way through without any artifacts.

Thread

MSN

Cool video anyway...

[edit on 5/10/10 by TheMadHatter]

I just about crapped my pants when I saw that MSN video. I literally jumped in my seat when I saw the eyes change briefly. Thanks for posting it!

Also, I have been doing a lot of reading on Tolec and the Andromeda Council. They have a lot of insight into the whole reptilians/hydras topic. andromedacouncil.com...

If you go to the "Archived Interviews" tab and on the left side, you'll see a link to www.slideshare.net.... You can search for one of the topics they have listed below. Some of which include more detailed info into the reptilians.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Replicator EYD
I have a theory about why there are soooo many people who seem to be able to spot reptilian shapeshifters in videoclips but so very few who claim to have seen this phenomenon in person.

Obviously, there is something about video-recording technology that can temporarily alter or lift the perception filter that these reptilians use to disguise themselves as humans.

That would explain it all!

Here is an interesting reply I got back from Tolec that may explain some things:

"Like any other higher vibratory dimensional life form, though know that they are of the lower vibrations of the 4th dimension, these reptilians have natural abilities that allow them to be able to form and manifest - a physical 3D organic body.

Also understand that their mental, their brain & psychic power is extraordinary based on what people of Earth would understand at this time.

Something happens to Reptilians that people call "shape shifting". So if by chance you happen to watch a seemingly human person who is "shape shifting", changing form in front of your eyes, from human to a reptilian and back to a human again... this is called "shape shifting".

When this happens what you are seeing is the following:

a 4th dimensional natural reptilian, manifesting/creating a 3D physical reptilian body, which is using its 4th dimensional abilities to project a human holographic image... over its 3rd dimensional manifested reptilian body.

[note: understand these 4th dimensional reptilians have the ability to mentally project the image of a human being... over their natural reptilian form. This image of a human being is a holographic image, a holographic projection.]

When a 4th dimensional Reptilian steps down their vibration to manifest a 3rd dimensional body - their natural, original 3D form from millennia ago begins to manifest its most natural urges. Think of, as you would call it, a vicious meat eating dinosaur of your times past on Earth. Their senses of smell & taste are extraordinarily strong......"

And there you go. Hope this helps in some way.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join