It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all witnesses of reptilian shape shifting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
About five or six years ago I experimented with Enochian ceremony, particularly summoning. After a rather intense session, I went a bit nuts for a couple of months, shaved my entire body, etc... my metabolism changed and I quickly lost a significant amount of weight, my sweat smelled like urine. I became aggressive and, according to my wife at the time, hissed when angry. My eye color changed from brown to yellowish with some reddening of the sclera. Simultaneously, the walls of our home became infested with mice, as did the thin, metal walls of my office cubicle. We began to hear stomping on the roof at night and loud thumping on the bedroom walls. I found a good energy practitioner and attended Lakota sweat lodges for a couple of weeks. The phenomenon abated immediately. Not exactly shapeshifting though...

PS I channeled a book during that episode and the entity involved in the communication described himself as a tall, white reptile with gold tinged scales. He assigned me the name "Papa Krok" to use as an identifier in my spiritual path... weird, aye?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't think this was psychosis, as I was able to maintain a very normal life. I work in mental health and have observed patients with psychosis closely for many years....not the same.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Replicator EYD
I have a theory about why there are soooo many people who seem to be able to spot reptilian shapeshifters in videoclips but so very few who claim to have seen this phenomenon in person.

Obviously, there is something about video-recording technology that can temporarily alter or lift the perception filter that these reptilians use to disguise themselves as humans.

That would explain it all!

A very valid point. What the human eyes see is sometimes different to what the camera see. The camera sometimes sees more. Many ghosta and aliens have been caught on camera. Yet nothing was seen by the human eye.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaKrok
About five or six years ago I experimented with Enochian ceremony, particularly summoning. After a rather intense session, I went a bit nuts for a couple of months, shaved my entire body, etc... my metabolism changed and I quickly lost a significant amount of weight, my sweat smelled like urine. I became aggressive and, according to my wife at the time, hissed when angry. My eye color changed from brown to yellowish with some reddening of the sclera. Simultaneously, the walls of our home became infested with mice, as did the thin, metal walls of my office cubicle. We began to hear stomping on the roof at night and loud thumping on the bedroom walls. I found a good energy practitioner and attended Lakota sweat lodges for a couple of weeks. The phenomenon abated immediately. Not exactly shapeshifting though...

PS I channeled a book during that episode and the entity involved in the communication described himself as a tall, white reptile with gold tinged scales. He assigned me the name "Papa Krok" to use as an identifier in my spiritual path... weird, aye?

Interesting. I wsh more people would contribute from from the occult , psychic and psychological point of view.

In magic , as you know ,they have a full catalogue of all beings inhabitating the zone that girdles the earth. The right sigil will invoke the intended creature . When it does turn up , all the people in the room will be aware.

The whole thing is pretty dangerous and only suitable for people who are strong and can ground themselves when necessary. I mentioned earlier the Spiritualist (those who talked to the dead) and the psychics. They do not suffer from any psychosis (although it is possible that one or two in their ranks might). The investigation of the beings of the astral is only for the very few. Glad to hear that you still maintain a full mental balance.

I also feel that it is all relevant to the discussion which is on the reptilian thing.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
No I would not label all those people as schizophrenics. I would however advise anyone that is seeing people shapeshift into reptilian aliens in broad daylight, and if its a recurring event to get themselves checked out medically, regardless of their faith, beliefs, religion etc. If I myself seen something so utterly strange happen then I would go and get myself checked out.

Hi Lady Tuatha,

Thanks for letting me off the hook, and not demanding that I check into my local insane asylum for medicated psychiatric observation. Those were most considerate mitigating conditions keeping me out of the loonie bin which you so graciously outlined: "shape-shifting, in broad daylight".

Since my experience wasn't one of shape-shifting and took place in the dark of night, I guess you shall concur that it was just a trick of the imagination, and won't direct me to psychiatric care ?

Urban Reptilian Sighting

The only memory of seeing someone shape-shift was my own father, when I was a child. I even drew a picture of him in his final shape which I then carefully hid away where my parents couldn't find it. Yet he appeared more demonic than reptilian. I wasn't going to post this here, because we all know that nobody takes a child's testimony seriously. (FWIW he also happened to be of the Illuminati, to the displeasure of those in this thread who are tired of that connection to reptilians.)

Also, my brother recently told me that he still avoids looking in mirrors, because of all the shifting faces which stare back at him. During my teen years I also had that problem, and we had discussed it back then. They were not human, but very evil 'people'. However, in my experience, they were NOT reptilian. You ended up getting used to it, although you could be caught unawares and startled or scared once in a while. It wasn't just images, they gave the distinct impression of some other person occupying the same space as you, and trying to scare you out of your wits. My brother and I once both looked into the mirror at the same time, and could each see it within our ow reflection, but not in each other's reflection. Fortunately, this hasn't happened to me in years, but I still can't bear to see myself in pictures. I can't say whether or not that is related.

Until around 2 1/2 years ago I didn't believe a word about anything actually existing, in terms of a humanoid reptilian form, aside from in peoples' fantastic delusions. It just didn't make sense. I had long discounted the vision of my own father as 'one of those strange things we'll never really understand'. The claims made by David Icke seemed 'so idiotic' that I couldn't fathom how anyone could give them as much as a passing thought, much less entertain the possibility that this could be real. Then an experience changed that skepticism to a sullen obligation to rethink my position or question pretty much everything I had ever perceived before. Now I seek out any information I can find which might cast light on what I saw. Is it a military designed genetic engineering chimera, a subterranean earthling, a draconian extra-terrestrial, a dimensional alien come through a stargate ? Beats me. But it was there.

This is what brought me to read this thread, to try to investigate what this is all about. Because to me it is actually something quite real. I now know - while not implying that anyone else should agree - that there is at least one such entity which is physical, and real, and I believe I'm quite lucky to have come away unscathed. Are there others ? It seems that throughout human history they have been described as The Devil, Satan, Serpent Gods, Dragons, and countless other metaphors and myths. Today many claim to have encountered them physically, psychically, or seen them appear in humans during shape-shifting.

I had long repressed that childhood experience because with hindsight it was impossible and didn't make sense, and also probably because facing such a grim reality was so deeply uncomfortable and disquieting that it had to be shut out. Maybe it happens to most of us but we suppress it? Possibly we can even see them or detect their presence unconsciously, but choose to ignore it rather than live in a world with draconian snakelike dragons ? Regardless, this is an important issue we must fully investigate, while being prepared for some very difficult answers.

I really don't expect anyone to pay much credence to my account. I don't know what to make of it myself, and couldn't believe my own eyes when it happened. But there it was, so manifestly physical that I am grateful I didn't venture to direct physical contact.

GS

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
[
Also, my brother recently told me that he still avoids looking in mirrors, because of all the shifting faces which stare back at him. During my teen years I also had that problem, and we had discussed it back then. They were not human, but very evil 'people'. However, in my experience, they were NOT reptilian. You ended up getting used to it, although you could be caught unawares and startled or scared once in a while. It wasn't just images, they gave the distinct impression of some other person occupying the same space as you, and trying to scare you out of your wits. My brother and I once both looked into the mirror at the same time, and could each see it within our ow reflection, but not in each other's reflection. Fortunately, this hasn't happened to me in years, but I still can't bear to see myself in pictures. I can't say whether or not that is related.

The mirror thing is something that I am very much aware of. It is something that I have discusssed with many people who agree and have experienced it. Someone has already posted on this thread about mirror reflections.

My own experience is that I used to stare in the mirror deliberately and watch what happens. Since I used to think that it was just optical illusions I never worried about it. I felt the retina would perceived incorrectly due to the stress put on it. I would always stop short of it becoming gruesome though.

As for your tall stranger in the dark, it is the fear factor which I find interesting. I was once driving in a remote part of the country with my wife. I remember starting to feel a kind of panic taking over my body. I looked in the mirror and there was a car following us very closely. I would not have been at all concerned by this car if the unexplained fear was not there. I dared to look at the driver through the rear-view mirror. It appeared that it was someone wearing some kind of fancydress costume (a bit like a person dressed in a ninja turtle outfit). Normally I would just put it down to someone going to a children's party and dressed to entertain. But the unexplained fear still gripped my body. I told my wife that I was hopeful we would come to some kind of village soon as I was not comfortable with the car behind us. She sensed my panic and kept very quiet and did not dare to look behind. We eventually arrived to a village and I quickly slowed down and parked the car. The car behind us passed us and that was the last I saw of it. As I said it could well have been somebody going to a fancydress party but the unexplained fear is what baffles me.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
It is astonishing to me that crap like this gets taken seriosuly, yet chemicals coming from planes is a giant hoax and everyone believing this is a whacko?

(not meant to disrespect the OP, but shape shifters seem less realistic to me than chemicals being sprayed by planes...)

Goethe, they're both giant hoaxes.

And to the OP, there are no witnesses of Reptilian shapeshifting.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by TheComte]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Sorry I have to reply to this post as there are some serious errors in it which leaves doubt in my mind for truth

i was in the marine corps, i will not disclose my mos, nor for that matter much about my past, but i will tell you that things on this planet are not what they appear to be

Ok, I'll buy off on it

and the outing of Norega i was sent to panama_ anyhow- we had a kernel

Kernel- Hmm maybe a Colonel. I don't care how slow you may be in the Military. Even the brand new privates knows it spelled Colonel and not Kernel like pop corn

around he said good day soldier

Marines would rather receive AIDS than be called soldier. They are Marines and addressed as such. No Colonel would call a Marine a Soldier

You sir, are no Marine

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
yeah that "kernel" of truth threw me off, too.

Dearest Lady Tuatha,

Having these experiences will make one stronger than most people can imagine when it comes to conquering your fears and "knowing yourself."

edit to take out the hate.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by wylee]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
As for your tall stranger in the dark, it is the fear factor which I find interesting. As I said it could well have been somebody going to a fancydress party but the unexplained fear is what baffles me.

Hi Crowdedskies,

I've been in quite a few scrapes and known the sort of fear that dissolves and paralyzes. But never before had my body signaled me so loudly. It was as if there was another driver at the wheel. I've got a lot of willpower, and can't stand losing my self-control. Yet there was nothing I could do. My legs walked me away. I was not scared, I wanted to investigate and walk up to him to get a closer look and find out who/what he was. It was very important to me, because I had never before seen such a sight.

So I discovered either than my subconscious mind can take over sometimes, or that there is such a thing as instinctual fear that can overrun you. I wasn't frightened by him as much as by the terrified physical dread that came over my bodily senses. It was as though I felt subject to an electrical field, a mental scrutiny with a horrible intensity and equally bad intentions. I was the prey and he was the predator, that was the feeling from my body, that I was food and maybe his dinner. It made no logical sense, but was so overwhelming that I made myself as discrete as possible like an opossum playing dead. Never before having had such a signal from my body, not to mention such a strong one, I paid heed, the adrenalin helping heighten my attention.

So I can sympathize with that gut feeling you had about the car following you. I can't say what/who it was, but you apparently got a similar reaction that I had, and I know what I saw wasn't possibly human due to its size. Actually I'm sort of lucky in my misfortune, because had he been 7 foot tall I couldn't be so sure despite his looking and walking so very differently.

Whatever was driving behind you was probably not only dangerous but also harbored ill intent, whether towards you or towards all humans. You did the right thing. Had you ignored the feeling, who knows if you'd be here sharing your story. It is funny that you should mention the Ninja Turtle warriors. I haven't encountered that comparison when researching reptilians, but the one I saw sure seemed very much like a Ninja Turtle but without the cute short rounded physique. Worth looking into?

GS

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Whatever was driving behind you was probably not only dangerous but also harbored ill intent, whether towards you or towards all humans.

GS

That is exactly the point. Even before I checked out the driver in the rear-view mirror I already had that bad feeling. It was a feeling that we were about to be forced off the road and the guy was armed.

I am just wondering whether my subconscious interpreted this danger in the form of an image.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

The occult is pretty broad and may hold some of the answers we are looking for. It allows one to "see" the world differently and, consequently, brings some things that should remain at the edges of consciousness into very sharp focus. I believe it is more of a perceptual science than a bag of tricks. That said...it worked for me, and I have grown to respect it more as I grow older. We share existence with many unseen entites from "in-between". Some of these we have discovered through the use of our technology, like a germ or virus. At one point in our history, the very idea of an unseen host for disease transmission was considered outrageous and even heritical. I feel that we will continue to evolve and continue to encounter new and interesting unknowns as our technology allows.

PS Stay away from the Enochian stuff until you have practiced with someone that has been burned a few times!!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The occult is pretty broad and may hold some of the answers we are looking for. It allows one to "see" the world differently and, consequently, brings some things that should remain at the edges of consciousness into very sharp focus. I believe it is more of a perceptual science than a bag of tricks. That said...it worked for me, and I have grown to respect it more as I grow older. We share existence with many unseen entites from "in-between". Some of these we have discovered through the use of our technology, like a germ or virus. At one point in our history, the very idea of an unseen host for disease transmission was considered outrageous and even heritical. I feel that we will continue to evolve and continue to encounter new and interesting unknowns as our technology allows.

PS Stay away from the Enochian stuff until you have practiced with someone that has been burned a few times!!

Hi PapaKrok,

I hope that your nickname isn't because you're one of "them".

Also, thanks on behalf of those here who may be tempted for your very important warning in Post Scriptum.

Regarding our sensory experiences and the spirit world, only the most closed off skeptics will maintain, in the face of physicists supporting the existence of dimensional life outside our perimeter of existence, that there isn't anything out there we can't see, hear and touch.

But the Reptilians may well be far more physical that some imagine. I saw one which was flesh and blood. There is one account I have found so far regarding its possible origins, but I beg you to contribute other possibilities.

HERE IS A QUOTE FROM Flying Serpents and Dragons by R.A. Boulay.

"In appearance, the serpent-gods were tall, at least 8 to 10 feet [2.5 to 3 meters], and walked on two feet. They had a tail like a reptile, and a tough hide somewhat like a lizard but with a large amount of horny or scaly skin. Their hide was generally lustrous and smooth, somewhat like a chameleon, and probably varied in different hues of green and gray."

"Their natural condition was to go around naked, but they wore clothing such as cloaks as a sign of rank or godship. Because of their need for moisture, they could not stand the direct sun which made their skin dry and uncomfortable."

"Their face was somewhat flat with chin whiskers or a goatee somewhat like a walrus or ibex. They had short horns on their heads which they considered to be a sign of divinity. Humans were repulsive to them because they were hairy, had soft skins and bony limbs. They were particularly upset by man's pungent smells and excretions. The gods did not eat cooked foods at first, but later depended on man to supply these needs. They did not need fires or stoves to keep warm."

"Early man or Adam was not too dissimilar from his creator, except he was smaller, had no facial hair nor horns. He was more agile and dexterous with his hands. He too ate raw food and ran around naked."

"The sons of the serpent-gods, the Nefilim of the Bible, which descended before the Deluge and mated with human women also dabbled in genetic engineering. Many strange and monstrous forms were produced and gave rise to the ancient legends of centaurs, griffins, satyrs, and all the ogres and fabulous creatures of mythology. These were all destroyed by the Deluge, but their memory lingers on in the ancient legends of mankind."

"The patriarchs, god-kings, priests, generals, and other members of the aristocracy which ruled Man before the Deluge and after as well, were also part saurian. They displayed certain characteristics which set them apart from ordinary people - large patches of scaly skin referred to as "the badge of priesthood," and probably had horns and chin whiskers."

Source: Flying Serpents and Dragons

This description and height is a fairly close match to the Reptilian individual which I saw at night in the city streets.

He goes on to explain his interpretation of why we know nothing of this type of being's existence among us.

"A GREAT CULTURAL SHOCK!"

"Mankind is probably not yet ready for the truth. The average man and woman need their fantasies - the myths and religious stories that make life so simple and uncomplicated. Perhaps one of these days we will be shocked into accepting the truth, when our ancestors return to see how their "children" are faring."

"Man has been conditioned for millennia to deny the truth of his ancestry and as a palliative we have developed a convenient form of amnesia."

"We have accepted the interpretation of history propagated by a self-perpetuating priesthood and academia. Nonetheless, the truth can only be delayed so long."

"Eventually Mankind will have to learn the truth about his origins and face the fact that his gods and ancestors were reptiles, truly monsters by any of our current definitions. There will be a great cultural shock as we have never seen before!"

Let's hope that R.A. Boulay is wrong and has got it all backwards. But the being I saw tells me that his account is the one which, so far, comes closest to explaining that encounter. Aside from a Man in Black attack nothing out of the ordinary has happened, and I seldom even see a tall person.

GS

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The occult is pretty broad and may hold some of the answers we are looking for. It allows one to "see" the world differently and, consequently, brings some things that should remain at the edges of consciousness into very sharp focus.

Anyone who is interested in the Occult should check out

FOURTEEN LESSONS in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism
by YOGI RAMACHARAKA

and his Advanced Course in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism [at Amazon]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
okay, i'll tell you a story. someone in my family has pupils that turn into slits from time to time (usually when angry). i think this person is unaware.

i think i may have been in close proximity during what may have been a shift. I was so terrified by what i HEARD, which was NOT HUMAN, that i left the room and avoided looking in that person's direction.

it is still the most bizarre night of my life. and the most terrified i have ever been in my life i think. i locked myself in the bathroom from fear and slept on the veranda when i was brave enough to leave the bathroom.

this is a person i have known all my life and am not scared at in human form. but what i heard, was not human at all.

the next day i had difficulty at first making eye contact with this person given what had happened; they were human; i still do not know if they knew what happened or not.

i will never sleep in the same room as this person again; and am more watchful of others around them. but i am still protective of them as a human as i have known them all my life.

this person has 'blue blood ancestry' (aristocracy), on at least one if not two sides of the family. in fact the second possible side is more interesting as there are some possible connections to a very famous family and famous names. but theres no complete proof on the second side only the first side.

by the way, i dont tell this story to anyone; even my family; as i know no one would believe it; and have trouble grasping what may have happened myself.

i am not saying i witnessed a reptilian shapeshift; as i never SAW anything. i don't know if what i HEARD was reptilian or not. only that it was terrifying; and not human. all i can confirm is that the pupils do go vertical on this person from time to time, and even in human form, people tend to have a feeling not to mess with this person.

make of it what you will. believe me or dont believe me, i really couldnt care less.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by rapunzel222]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
do an experiment, boil water, collect the steam - leave the bottle of water in a Southern Babtist Church a real fire and brimstone church not one of those money grubbing lucifer houses. but a real country babtist church.
say a prayer "with this holy water, allow me to see"

put the water the next day in a container so you can use to sprinkle the water on people.
see its pretty simple... give it a try and see for yourself.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I think I might be "one of them" in some odd, almost symbiotic way.

I was under a great deal of stress in my personal life and had a rather acute, prolonged episode of "compassion fatigue" in which I heard a very distinct, powerful voice say "you aren't doing a very good job of this. I think I can take over from here". I agreed almost immediately and my strength, resolve and mental accuity rebounded immediately. I have been different since the experience. More assertive, more agressive physically and sexually. I am better able to deal with the stressors of life, but have been accused of being very intense, even when I don't say anything. Intensity, in this case, dealing with presence and appearance. This has actually improved my quality of life, but has kinda confused and angered those in my life that have traditionally held positions of power over me...

I dropped out of religion, started channeling and have begun assembling a very different cosmology. I see things differentlyand my sense of smell has increased exponentially. Makes me nuts sometime. I thought it might be a temporal lobe lesion or some kind of organic symptom of late onset schizophrenia, but tests are negative for both. I am high functioning and able to live a pretty fulfilling life, but I am a bulldozer when pushed, not at all like I was before.

As a side note...a Lakota road man that I see from time to time said something interesting when I attempted to explain the incidednt with the voice. I said "I need to process what just happened to me and find out what I am dealing with." He said, looking me right in the eye "like being ridden by an eight foot lizard?"

That kinda freaked me out.

The entity, after the incident, told me its name and gave me the moniker "PapaKrok" as a way to make a path in the world. He explained that it was a token of a transitional mediator "between us". He seemed very wise and powerful. I feel protected and actually empowered by his presence at times, even if he is a mental construct and I am just assuming the essence of his perceived qualities in order to empower myself in waking life...

Is he real? I don't know. Do I believe that reptilians exist in the physical realm? I'm open to that possibility. I sometimes wonder if "he" isn't a genetic instinct direct from the reptilian brain that was triggered when fight or flight kicked in under extreme durress. I know that he saved my life and has helped increase the quality of my day to day existence. Probably only archetypal...???

I don't have any answers, only questions. Even they have begun to be less pressing and unimportant these last few years. I am reaching a good place. Peaceful. Calm. I don't really know what happened...

My edit..
I am French / Scottish, if that make a difference. Blue blood.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by PapaKrok]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Getsmart

I think I might be "one of them" in some odd, almost symbiotic way.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by PapaKrok]

Well if a soul really exists and is "out of linear time." Wouldn't it have a center in which incarnations and physicals forms branch out like spokes of a wheel or better yet like the arms of a galaxy.

There is an intention behind our lives. I am happy for your peace.

I also am "one of them," though maybe a different tribe.

The first time I did a spirit journey while I was training to be a shaman. I went to the underworld to meet my animal spirit. I entered my "cave" to find a light coming from the further in. I walked until the light was above my head only a couple of feet way from me. I realized it was a huge candle resting on top of gaint sized night stand.

That is when I felt this enormous presence uncoiling behind me. Somehow I knew it was a Dragon. I froze, like like a little fawn paralyzed by the anxiety building in my gut, thinking how screwed I was. But nothing happened I say some lines on the ground and I realized I was in the middle of a geometric, transformation type circle. I looked up tp see the there was a hole in the ceiling. I went through the hole an entered some Grecian temple complex overlooking the ocean. The whole world seemed to be made from starlight reflecting off the landscape. Anyways... it was beautiful and i had a little adventure.

I get back to the candle and the room in the cave. I'm still freaked out by the Dragon behind me. I won't even turn around and look at it. But I call feel it moving towards me. Its head is about to come into the light af the candle, but instead of a dragon staring back at me, it's my own face with this look like "Duuuuh, get over it."

Needless to say that was not what I was expecting. It took us a while to become friends, because I was so scared of being some evil overlord Draco. (How lame a overlord if that was the case.)

SO over active imagination creating a very powerful metaphor for kundalini energy or maybe even the energy of DNA itself (the dragon being the mix of all animals) or I'm a dragon having a human experience.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Originally posted by Goethe
It is astonishing to me that crap like this gets taken seriosuly, yet chemicals coming from planes is a giant hoax and everyone believing this is a whacko?

(not meant to disrespect the OP, but shape shifters seem less realistic to me than chemicals being sprayed by planes...)

Goethe, they're both giant hoaxes.

And to the OP, there are no witnesses of Reptilian shapeshifting.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by TheComte]

Sorry friend but your last sentence is very untrue.

You cannot speak for seven billion entities on the planet let alone the entire population of existence.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

I have seen "them" shape shift. What I saw was more like a goofy dwarfish person shape shift into a powerful cool looking guy. No "reptile" features just more like a "hybrid" that could present himself as something more powerful that what "he/they" actually are.

"They" are monsters that gain power from others... you will understand how if you study "The Manual" and are a "Child of God".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join