It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all witnesses of reptilian shape shifting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I would like to hear from anyone who has witnessed a human being changing into a reptile and back . The purpose is not to investigate the claims of David Icke and others.

The reason for my request is to see how many people out there have witnessed such a phenomenon and what they make of it. I am not interested in clips from the internet but more in real eye-witness accounts. Even if it was your mom doing it , please feel welcome to add your experience.

Hopefully we may then have some consensus of opinion and be able to offer new thoughts on the subject.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Only a powerfull Diety or Spirit could fully morph into another species.

Guide to shapeshifting

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It is astonishing to me that crap like this gets taken seriosuly, yet chemicals coming from planes is a giant hoax and everyone believing this is a whacko?

(not meant to disrespect the OP, but shape shifters seem less realistic to me than chemicals being sprayed by planes...)

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Thanks for your comments. This is the Gray area and given that you cannot go to any conspiracy site without coming across it, let's just hear from those who have had the experience but did not have anywhere to describe what happened.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Im game.
Im really open to all things I dont know about or understand.

Sorry if I derailed the thread abit.

Lets hear some stories about this issue... Im all for learning...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well..it looks like nobody is going to come forward.

When you think about the thousands of videoclips on youtube purporting to show Hilary Clinton, G Bush or any other personality shape shifting.

With all the interest in this notion, not to forget the fact that it is at the core of the illuminati/reptilian idea. With all the millions of page views on the internet and all the conspiracy sites talking about it, I am a bit perplexed that there is no one who has actually witnessed it.

This makes me wonder whether the whole thing started as a result of hearsay. Even David Icke did not see any such thing but a friend of a friend did.

Amazing how such a myth has built up with no one here able to give an account.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I don't know about the whole shape-shifter thing but there was a recent thread about a broadcast on MSN that kind of raised my eyebrows. His face seems to react to his eyes changing. Nothing happens until the end of the vid, and it goes all the way through without any artifacts.

Thread

MSN

Cool video anyway...

[edit on 5/10/10 by TheMadHatter]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMadHatter

Thanks but I could not get the video to work. May be it is no longer available on MSN.

Yes, there have been a lot of strange eyes and tongues on many clips and it is now becoming a hobby just to watch it. However I am particularly interested in hearing from someone who saw a major shape-shift in close proximity.

I actually have something to say about it and just wondered what sort of experience has anybody had.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
reply to post by TheMadHatter

Thanks but I could not get the video to work. May be it is no longer available on MSN.

Yes, there have been a lot of strange eyes and tongues on many clips and it is now becoming a hobby just to watch it. However I am particularly interested in hearing from someone who saw a major shape-shift in close proximity.

I actually have something to say about it and just wondered what sort of experience has anybody had.

You saw one didnt you?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

I have never seen shapeshifting.

I have came across and work beside a few people with eyes like these here...

I know you were not looking for videos etc but I thought it best to post so you can understand what I say when its just the eyes. Never seen shapeshifting.

Im not sure what to make of it and its one of the only times I have nearly crapped myself, seeing it in the flesh

Tell your story, dont worry if people dont agree with you, everyones been in that position at least once.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
*peeks head in...hears crickets...chuckles and backs out of thread

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I swear to God.

My WIFE is a Reptile.

Usually once a month , she changes into a real evil Entity , She scares me.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the best one I've read yet, very detailed.

Edit: Oh, not a shapeshifter.. just had the word reptilian in my mind when I scanned it for stories.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I recall this thread from a former ATS poster about his experience with a few people who seemed to be posessed by such entities.But they banned his thread because he posted pics of the females he said were reptilians.

If you ask me, it seems that these reptilians entities are one of the following.

1) They are a different type of physical being that is so damn hideous that they live in bases under ground. But they can control human bodies like avatars of a virtual reality game through a few means, I believe this may also include a technology they posess.

- The original inhabitant of that body has to agree- Illuminati rituals- were you willingly submit to have one of these entities injected.

- Some Illuminati children are killed and brought back to life, and then told that the demon saved their life, this is supposed to brainwash them into feeling like the demon is their savior or something.

- Drugs, Extreme torture to the point of unconciousness, and one's agreement, through brainwash, that the entity is an ally.

- The above combination, like being drunk, makes one have less motor control of their nervous system.

- Now, these entities seem to have a technology that the people in the Montauk lab were aware of, a kind of device that one can use to project themselves into locations either in physical body, or just as an invisible viewer. I know it sounds trippy and far out, but they actually had this advanced technology back then, very much under wraps according to various whisteblowers.

With technology that advanced, I wouldn't be surprised if they can also project themselves into reality as shapeshifters of whatever body they choose, this too must be possible at this point.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Yes, very detailed but not quite a shape-shift I was after. Thanks anyway.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Thanks for your contribution. What you are referring to is more a kind of possession by a reptilian order of beings. One presumes that the host is then a permanent slave.

This is still far off from my idea of a normal person who, without their knowledge, get perceived as a reptile for a fraction of a second.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

That is actually coming closer to the theme

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Thanks for your comments. I can see from the clips what you mean. my question to you is whether you have tried to observe these people closer. If they work with you , then there is the opportunity.

It may not be a shape-shift but interesting nevertheless. Are these people different in any way ?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

hey crowd, since most peeps on this sight think that your thread is a joke i will tell you a bit about my experience!
you can beleive what you will, but it was the start of my life in a whole different direction!

i was in the marine corps, i will not disclose my mos, nor for that matter much about my past, but i will tell you that things on this planet are not what they appear to be.
in 1989 and the outing of Norega i was sent to panama_ anyhow- we had a kernel- that i will not disclose his name. regardless and to make a full story short. this man-minion. was talking with several of us marines about several topics of the day, it was a sunny day but no glare or distraction that i could recall. Anyhow as this man was talking i seen this entity kinda like a reptilian pull itself from the man, turn in my direction- then went back into his body! i was like wtf. i looked quickly at everyone around me to see if anyone had seen the same thing as i had, but nope. from this meeting i went to the chow hall asking several of my closest friends if they had seen anything and no one had. thinking that this was all in my mind and that my mind must be playing tricks on me. i went into the chow hall. about half way to the food, the kernel came in and went right to me, he said corporal how is the food and i explained that i had not known as marine chow is hit or miss with sometimes the food having not for human consumption on it. his next sentence still puts the hairs on the back of my neck. he asked me if i had seen anything of interest! i told him in the quickest response that i could- seen what. as he turned around he said good day soldier and out the door he went. my only thought was i must have seen this, why else would he come to me just one of several corporals that day!
anyhow take it for what you will
cheers

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi there! I have been researching this for a few years because of the comportment of my wife and the trauma we have been suffering for many years. Inicially I have felt the presence of these beings and when I meditate, I somehow am able to send them away.

One particular incident was when my wife saw a wooded brown smooth skinned being manifest in our bedroom and somewhat wanted her to know his presence. It seems that he showed himself to her on purpose...like to show her who is in control.

Recently, I have gone from just being sensitive to their vibration to seeing images.

My wife seems to be controlled by these beings and they seem to attack me at times. Last week I had the strangest experiance of all.... I saw my wife´s eyes (pupils) change from round to slit shapes (vertical) just for an instance. I got closer and looked again....and for a moment, it changed again. She seems to go into states that she does not remember anything.

My fight on going, and I will not turn away from my family. I somehow think that these entities know me on a soul level and for this reason attacks me. They somehow want to drain my spirituality...

Now I have no certainty that she is reptile, or was maipulated to do this.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by RAPBRAZIL]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join