It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moment of Truth for UFO Abduction Case? Help and opinions please!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here, the show "The Moment of Truth - Alleged Victim of Alien Abduction":

1st part
www.youtube.com...

2nd part
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cavaleiro

Thank you soooo much!
I remember searching hard for footage and even just a mention of the show to no avail.
Thanks for the update!
It's clear something happened to this man, and he probably did see something he wasn't supposed to, but it wasn't aliens but some secret project, perhaps.
I hope everybody reviews my thread and has a look at the footage!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Required reading for anyone interested in Travis Walton's story

www.debunker.com...

The Selling of the Travis Walton "Abduction" Story
Australian newspaperman Jeff Wells was a member of the National Enquirer team that "packaged" the Travis Walton abduction story for publication. Walton's story is now the subject of a major motion picture from Paramount, Fire In the Sky. Wells is one of seven authors of the National Enquirer story "Arizona Man Captured by UFO" published Dec. 16, 1975. Upon his return to Australia, Wells wrote up this insiders' view of the sordid goings-on for his newspaper column, the identities of the participants only thinly disguised. "The kid" is obviously Travis Walton. "The cowboy" is his brother, Duane Walton. "The professor" is Dr. James Harder of Berkeley, at that time a leading figure in APRO, the now-defunct Aerial Phenomena Research Organization, and still a prominent "abductionist." The polygraph examiner is John J. McCarthy, the senior polygraph operator in the state of Arizona. This story was reprinted in the Skeptical Inquirer, Vol. 5 Nr. 4 (Summer, 1981), pp. 47-52.

<< 1   >>

join