It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't get "US Political Madness" as favorite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The best forum, yet I can't get it as a favorite?

What's up with that?

This is what shows up............

(error: Forum ID: 95a does not exist.)

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I guess nobody else has this problem, or no one cares?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Do you have your ATS customizations set to 'myATS' on THIS page?

If/when you do, click on recent replies. Will threads from the Pol-Mad forum show up on the recent replies list for you?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply. But it still seems that US Political Madness is the ONLY forum that I can't make a favorite.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have no explanation, but it works for me.

If I go to the forum and click on "Favorite" there at the upper right above the list of threads, it shows up as a Favorite in My ATS.

I know, not much help, only as an indicator that the problem isn't likely to be on the site side.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

That's a problem a lot of members (including staff) experience. When looking at my 'myATS' page, some of my subscriptions will show errors. I'm not sure what causes it. But it is not forum-specific and appears to be different. I found out sometimes it helps to unsubscribe from my favorite forums and then resubscribe.

So what I'm trying to find out is if it will at least register for you at all (even if it doesn't show up on your myATS page).

When we customize our forum preference to 'myATS,' (from the link I posted above), that means only forums we subscribe to will show up on the recent post page). So if you can check that out, let me know if you see Pol-Mad threads in the recent post list.

That will at least reveal if it's registering as a favorite for you in general.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I deleted another favorite forum, then tried again, and it worked!

Thanks!

top topics

join