It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Game of Corrections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Think of your life as a video game and you are the main character. The point of the video game is to save the entire world. On your journey, you meet different people, experience different events and complete missions. As you learn to play the game and get the hang of it, you will realize that everything has happened for one specific reason: to wake YOU up (the observer). The name of the game (from my perspective) is called: David's Awakening

From my perspective, you are already perfect. I can't perceive it that way, so obviously the problem is not OUT THERE, but within myself. I have to change MY views on humanity. I have to "save" you from your "sins". And we do this by developing a system within that says something along the lines of: "There is much evil in the world. Why?! No wait a minute, I was taught in school that God is always benevolent. Therefore, the problem is not that God is condemning me, but rather, that I can't see the love in things. I need to change myself so that I can see the beauty in life, regardless of how evil it is."

I am here to further develop our spirituality. I ask that you post one thing you do not agree with in the world. Whether it be money, death, Satan or the elite, I will attempt to change your perception. That which you hate will be transformed into something you will begin to love.

Example:
Many ATS members will agree indefinitely that the monetary system is flawed and that money is the root of all evil. How can we change this belief so it's not "evil" and correct it? Simple, instead of thinking money is a form of enslavement, think of it as a tool for your freedom. Money gives me freedom, it frees me from work, it frees me from bills, it gives me back my time. Now money is much MUCH more lovely.

Let the game begin!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Ok, i hate the way that physical beauty is considered to be so important in western society, what is apparant is that often the ugliest people can be in the most beautiful bodies and vice versa.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkday
Ok, i hate the way that physical beauty is considered to be so important in western society, what is apparant is that often the ugliest people can be in the most beautiful bodies and vice versa.

Everyone's perception of physical beauty is different. The desire to be physically "beautiful" is the mental manifestation of what the individual wants for him or herself. Who are we to judge someone based on their desire to want to look good? Let these individuals be. We are free to choose who we want to be.

Correction:
Physical appearance makes me feel good. When I feel good, my self esteem is elevated. My confidence increases and I am able to venture into worlds I would otherwise not have dared to experience. I accept myself for who I am.

new topics

join