It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to Project Camelot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I've been away from checking online for Kerry and Bill on Projects Camelot and Avalon and have noticed that I cannot open their sites. What's up?

[edit on 9-5-2010 by hthjason]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If you do a Google search, you see this:

Outage Alert
Outage Alert. Unfortunately due to hardware failure, we are currently offline. Our technicians are working as fast as possible to bring everything back ...
www.projectcamelot.org/ - Cached

delius

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
No doubt those scamming hoaxsters will spin on outage like this into something their GULLIBLE fans will swallow...

"Project Camelot" is a filthy scam that preys on the many, many, many ignorant folks who are interested in this subject. Tripe like this only serves to perpetuate the very ignorance that keep this subject the laughable joke that it is.

Yeah, I said it again, yeah call it a rant or whatever I don't mind. What do you expect me to do, change my mind and suddenly come on here and embrace this type of ignorance....or just not say anything at all because I shouldn't upset the "open minded" crowd who don't want to hear anything that might shed light on their ignorance?

Anybody that puts any weight behind the idiotic "project camelot", please do some looking into it. I could do it here for you, but your personal journey towards finding out these fools are FAKE is far more beneficial than someone handing you a bunch of links on a bulletin boards.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

For a moment there I thought they had called it quits, sadly that was not the case.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
projectcamelotportal.com...

Notice how the thread is getting loaded near the beginning by NWO types undermining the topic.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hey, anger is poison....you need an antidote!!

If it is ONLY entertainment, I still enjoy the interviews. Hey...I'm a big hockey fan,too!

Jason

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The interviews would be great if that woman would learn how to interview instead of run her mouth. She has not a clue how to shut up and listen.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

She does have an unique style. Is Geraldo (sp) any better?

Jason

[edit on 9-5-2010 by hthjason]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hthjason

Hey, anger is poison....you need an antidote!![/quote

I would consider ignorance far more dangerous than anger. Even worse is combining ignorance with anger, lol. Do I get miffed at the shear among of ignorance people interested in this subject display...yup.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I kinda disagree, the interviews arent supposed to be entertaining and smooth and comfortable to watch, its about getting info from the supposed whistleblower.

Too many times interviewers let the guest change topic right when they have something interesting to say, they go off on a tangent or they are too vauge in key areas. Kerry seems to pull them up on an imprtant point and make them say it agian re-worded, she gets specific if they are vauge and will pull them up if they try avoiding the deep stuff and get them back to where they left on a tangent.

Sure its annoying if you just watching for entertainment, but if you're there to examine the witness its essential.

new topics

top topics

join