It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many Times Square Bomber lies to keep the story straight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Lies, Lies And More Lies!

Why are we constantly being lied to about the Times Square bomb? Faisal Shahzad was the person who was arrested for supposedly driving the vehicle and leaving it in Times Square.

Almost immediately after the bomb dudded off, the Pakistan Taliban claimed responsibility. Personally, I would have never admitted to training this guy, but they did.
Here is an ATS thread on that initial topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are then told Pakistan had make arrests in the "plot," and this was bigger than a single guy with a very cheap and poorly made bomb. hosted.ap.org...

AnAbsoluteCreation started a very good thread HERE that the bomber was a fake. I had noticed the discrepancies in the subject in the video and in the person who was arrested. What ever happened with the person in the video though?
Was he just some "innocent bystander" who happened to be changing clothes in public at the wrong time? Or is Faisal Shahzad just the fall guy.

I started a thread HERE about CBS removing key bomb plot details from their story involving super secret spy planes that can suck up all communications from within a given area and that is how he was caught. They later removed that part from the story.

Then, I saw an article, which I can not find at the moment, that stated Homeland Security had not contacted ALL of the airlines about the suspect, due to national security issues. Faisal Shahzad made the do not fly list, but still made it on board an outbound airplane. I wish I could find that article...still looking for it...but why wouldn't they contact all airlines? It was like they wanted him to get on that plane.

Gen. David Petraeus, head of U.S. Central Command, who is overseeing the Afghanistan and Iraq wars then said yesterday that alleged bomber Faisal Shahzad was inspired by militants in Pakistan but didn't necessarily have direct contact with them. While he may have been possibly trained somewhere in Pakistan, there were no direct ties found. He said the suspect was a "Lone wolf." www.huffingtonpost.com...

I almost posted that story yesterday, but to me, because of the shoddiness of his bomb attempt there was no way he was trained by professional bomb makers and this story was not thread worthy of ATS.

Finally, today, we are being told Times Square Bomber Shahzad Linked to Imam al-Awlaki. And that the White House is confirming the Pakistan Taliban behind NY bomb. Story here. Like I said earlier though, if I were the bomb trainers, I would certainly hope my students were making better bombs than this.
Unless...the bomb was never SUPPOSED to go off......

I fully understand in investigations there can be conflicting reports sometimes. However, when we have multiple stories, a major news source, CBS, removing parts of a story that weren't supposed to go public, a very poorly made bomb by someone supposedly trained by professional terrorists and bomb makers, the top US General in the Middle East saying he acted alone, then the White House saying he acted with the Pakistan Taliban and has ties to the supposed person who supposedly had ties to the 9/11 bombers, something doesn't add up.

Why the conspiracy here? Why are we being lied to. Isn't this just a cut a dry case of a failed militant bombing by a disillusioned US citizen? What are the PTB hiding?
WHY ARE WE BEING LIED TOO AGAIN?

It's time for the American people, and the whole world to stop the lying by TPTB, and I'm calling for it to start right here, on ATS.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by webpirate]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Appears to be more confusion than lies. I don't think they really know what the hell is going on.

I know the media and the left are so disappointed that this was not some Tea Party bomber but oh well.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Oh, the Dems would have loved this to have been the Teabaggers, but I think it isn't more confusion than lies. I think it's confusion to COVER the lies.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
hmmmm ... just another false flag in the city........ i cant count how many times there were threats here in the city after 9/11, matter of fact, all over the world........

but hell, thats the way it is nowadays..... plan sh|t and cover it up with lies and confusion so the truth can be lost in the middle

Just the other day, I was hearing on the streets that down in Time Square there was another bomb scare that they shut a few things down for a bit, I heard there was an unattended coolers and u guessed it, people with their fear of the car bombing called it in

[edit on 9-5-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Yeah, Friday I think it was I read there were 145 separate "suspicious package" reports that NYPD responded to.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This Ray Ban wearing turd is nothing more than a patsy. He's no terrorist.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

Yeah, Friday I think it was I read there were 145 separate "suspicious package" reports that NYPD responded to.

yeah... but i dont know the whole detail about it............. if you can, can you shade some light on it? thanx in advance

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The department has had a 30 percent uptick in the number of suspicious package reports since the failed bombing in Times Square.

On an average day, police get 90 to 100 reports of a suspicious package. Browne said there were more than 145 reports on Wednesday alone.

This came from This Article Here about another suspicious package that was a water cooler that just had water bottles in it. And it was Wednesday, not Friday. Sorry.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You can't be serious! al-Awlaki AGAIN? Seems the CIA has found a new fall-guy! al-Awlaki was implemented as the mastermind in the shoe-bomber, underwear-bomber, and I believe at least one other plot, all of which failed. Furthermore, they all involved very amateurish and unlikely suspects in extremely strange, almost serendipitous circumstances. Regarding the underwear-bomber plot, remember "the Indian Man"? Or how the airport security camera footage from Amsterdam was never (to my knowledge) released? Or how he was allowed to board without a passport? Or how the official story changed FIVE times? In the Times Square plot, smoke alerted authorities to the suspicious vehicle, in the shoe-bomber plot, the smell of smoke alerted flight attendants to the bomber, and in the underwear-bomber plot, the smell of smoke alerted passengers to the bomber. See a pattern?

I guess using bin Laden or Hakimullah Mehsud - both (allegedly) miraculously back from the dead - as the patsy is too embarrassing! Ha!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The bomb in Times Square was never meant to go off.

Whoever trained the bomber had no idea how to make a bomb.

It was meant to freak out the US government and scare them into adding more laws that would pi** off the people in the US.

It falls into a propaganda victory just to get the US government to over react.

I worked in the mining business till these terrorist caused so much problems that it became almost imposable for a small mining company to get the permits to buy explosives to operate.
:fl ame:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The NYPD gets so many suspicious package calls because in a city where on any given work day there are 13 million people packed into the island of Manhattan, you're going to get a few people forgetting stuff and walking off. It's just what happens. I've been on subway cars where suspicious packages were found. They were always nothing, in the end. One time a lady told the Conductor about a package on our car. It was pretty small, and the Conductor just rolled his eyes and at the next stop, picked it up, walked it to a trash can on the platform and dropped it in, then walked back. I guess it wasn't a bomb...

Still, I understand why they need to be careful. These things never make the news because the news would be nothing but false alarms about suspicious packages if the media bothered with them.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

The department has had a 30 percent uptick in the number of suspicious package reports since the failed bombing in Times Square.

On an average day, police get 90 to 100 reports of a suspicious package. Browne said there were more than 145 reports on Wednesday alone.

This came from This Article Here about another suspicious package that was a water cooler that just had water bottles in it. And it was Wednesday, not Friday. Sorry.

Thank you, yeah thats the day I remember now....

top topics

join