It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or Demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Aliens or Demons

Those who are actually openly discussing the subject of other worldly beings and E.T. encounters are convinced that what they are seeing in the skies are aliens. Yet there are people like myself who see them very differently. Have you ever asked yourself why the government is making sure mankind is left in the dark regarding these entities who “Flit and Fly” in our skies in their “Chariots of Fire” and “Whirling Wheels.” Those who complain about government secrecy claim our global “Shadow Government” forces are in cahoots with these evil beings and while there is no doubt in my mind that this is the case to some degree, I also wonder if the “Peoples Government” is just trying to keep a lid on what is going on so that people will not make the mistake of thinking these evil and demonic entities are Aliens because that is exactly what is going on today. Could it be that our own government is aware that if the word got out, human beings would think they are aliens instead of demonic beings bent on the destruction of humanity. I also wonder if it is just possible that other departments from with in the “Peoples Governments” are trying to protect us from these entities for good reasons.

Full Article Here

This Article Shows a glimpse of my view towards religion and aliens, the author seemed to know what i was thinking

So Naturally i couldnt pass it up and had to share with you guys and gals.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

In the universe as we know it there are two simple truths. One being the physical realm and the other the spiritual realm. My personal belief is that in the spiritual realm there are spiritual beings or angels as the bible refers to them that are both good and those that are evil (demons).In the physical realm you have physical beings such as humans and aliens that are also both good and evil. I believe that what people are seeing is physical alien beings who are both good and evil. What makes you think that they are trying to take over our planet if they haven't done so already?

join