It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Earth A Prison?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

No Earth is not a prison, Man it's sooooooooo obvious it's a mental ward!!!!! Just look around you. Don't it look like a mental ward to you?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

Well then my indelably irritating penchance for wanting to sing when I am tone deaf makes a very great deal of sense here, but if I was a performer, a singer...dang I mustve really peeved them off the last time I went back, cause like I said I am tone deaf now, always sing out of key, is it possible for them to rob the talent from us as we are born again? Or is it something tied into the BODY we are inhabiting?

And WTH? Isn't there any way of getting paroled or finally serving our time and being re-populaced? I don't know if that's the word re-integrated is more appropriate.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by drkid

We might aswell be slaves

Just the way things are now were all carrying on like zombies, ignoring the facts sounds like a prison to me.

We are slaves , can you say no to the tax man ? no........then your a slave....
Just because we are told we are free doesnt make it so,

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagnar

Alien Interview.pdf

Cripes, this reads like bad Scientology. Seriously, it even has a disclamer at the beginning. Not to mention the 'Alien's' argument for the 'fallacy' of evolution is about as intelligent as the standard creationist drivel. F+, very fake, great writing, intruiging story, but obviously a fantasy.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Yes, sometimes I think earth might be a prison, or like what Gazrok said, quarantined. But what is the reason for the quarantine, well, it could be the prime directive, but I have my own theory, and you're not gonna like it.

Humans are actually pets!

Then we are in an abandoned shelter...

I think the reason is that we are a fluke, and have possibly advanced our tech beyond the normal curve present in other civilizations....so, they are keeping us on a short leash, with something similar to Star Trek's "Prime Directive"....a policy of limited interference and observation.... It's just the only thing that seems to make sense to me...as to why they wouldn't help (if kind) or conquer (if evil)... There may well be other reasons, for how do we know an alien mind thinks in the same ways? But for now, it just is my gut feeling that this is the case (and looking at my fellow man, I'd have to tend to agree with "them" that maybe it's a good idea...)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
That alien interview PDF is a hoax.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was a direct rip off of scientology stuff.
But here is a link to the info about the topic at hand
www.ancestryofman.com...

this kinda closes this case.
this kinda just backs it up .
I have no idea if Spencer is really a scientologist or not but he really plagiarized the bulk of it, some of it is word for word from L Ron hubbard. There is a lecture called The Role of Earth which spencer got A LOT but not all of this from, im sure it is on the net somewhere if you are interested.
I am not saying this is crap because of its link to scientology i say this is crap because it is ripped off of scientology.

What is true for you, is true for you.
Lawrence R. Spencer -- Editor

That which is true for you is what you have observed to be true. - L Ron Hubbard
www.scientology.org...

I was a member of a mission sent to
investigate the loss of a Domain base located in the
Himalaya Mountains.- Alien

"So 8,200 years ago, they came down in the Himalayas...They put up no defenses; after all, what was here! Nothing but Homo Sapiens. That was just nothing, no danger, no menace, and so on.
And they were in this installation just a very short time when all of a sudden, with a terrific crash, the Fourth Invader Force

"IS-BE". Because the primary
nature of an immortal being is that they live in a
timeless state of "is", and the only reason for their
existence is that they decide to "be". - alien

Thetan- The thetan is the person himself, not his body or his name or the physical universe, his mind or anything else. It is that which is aware of being aware; the identity which IS the individual.
Prime Thought- The decision to be. -L Ron hubbard

The space craft is operated by IS-BEs who use "doll
bodies"- Alien

He tried to inhabit a "doll body", but he was captured and beaten up -Have you lived before this life

Each IS-BE entered into the physical universe when they
lost their own, "home" universe. That is, when an ISBE's
"home" universe was overwhelmed by the physical
universe, or when the IS-BE joined with other IS-BEs to
create or conquer the physical universe. -alien

Technique 88 - Incidents on the Track Before Earth

A guided tour through trillions of years and into the furthest reaches of this and other universes. Here are the theta traps, Glare Fights, Home Universe - History of man book description (Book was by L Ron hubbard)

Most "Sun Type 12, Class 7" planets are...-alien

It used to control Earth's Solar System, which was "Sun 12" of the "Espinol United Stars" (formal name: "Espinol United Stars, or the Espinol United Moons, Planets, and Asteroids: This Quarter of the Universe is Ours"). The Espinols abandoned the Solar System in AD 1150, "when a group on Mars was finally abolished and vanished", and since then have used the system as a dumping ground for convicts.- L Ron Hubbard

The Domain Expeditionary Force has observed a
resurgence in science and culture of the Western world
since 1150 AD when the remaining remnants of the space
fleet of the "Old Empire" in this solar system were
destroyed.

I can go on and on because the "editor" of the alien interview did not seem to write anything that was not already said by L Ron Hubbard. I think this deserves a hoax tag now.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by zaiger]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
50,000 years huh?

I would love to be smart enough to understand how humans,which are known for imagination and mistakes is bold enough to make a statement like that.

How does anyone know how long we have been here?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Humans are a dangerous species, with thoughts that are destructive and often serve the self rather than the species.

Funnily enough this question was asked by myself a while ago see Is earth a prison planet?

My thoughts are this, yes earth is a prison planet and the only way to escape is to learn, and learn fast. We need to grasp the concept that we are part of a holographic creation and that only a holographic mindset open to the frequencies transmitted beyong the veil of our reality and in the higher dimensions which exist to protect the higher realms from human or malevolent intervention. You see much of what the higher realms is to do with the flow of energy and the way out consciousness interacts with that energy, light and love.

The fact of the matter is humans find the whole concept of conscious energy flow alien to them, geeze its hard enough trying to convince someone that there is life after death, which means few will accept they have lived before, messed up and that's why they are here.

Humans pretty much accept their reality and don't attempt to change it, that's how the aliens/higher consciouness want's it.

I say save the insightful warriors of the world and leave a way for them but as for the rest forget it, Jesus tried, Mohamed has tried, Ghandi has tried as have other great leaders of our world and still we live in relative unhappiness and bondage. People just don't want to hear about it and this is probably the very reason they are here in the first place! The sooner the more astute amongst us wipe our hands and start to distance ourselves from the ignorant, cruel and closed minded folk of the world the sooner we can move on with our spirit and mind. Distance yourself from the rabble, you'll feel better for it!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagnar
The good stuff starts on page 19, and the Questions and Answers begin on 29, but I would recommend reading page 13 on...

By the way...this couldn't be more relevant to your quandary. Enjoy

Alien Interview.pdf

You might want to right-click the link, and save this PDF (Adobe Acrobat Reader) file in your documents to come back to it later.

I thought that the alien pdf article was amazing, I can't understand why anyone would give it away for free it would make a fabulous film. Perhaps someone who is really into what happened at Roswell could look into it to see if anything could be verified.

What does resonate with me is the fact that our immortal souls are trapped on earth and are mind wiped and we come back to earth time and time again.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
it is plausible that we live in some universal prison

just look at how humans are, we are disgusting ...

who knows what are our origins ...

ancient aliens series is recommended ...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
reply to post by True-seer

If it is a prison, then where did we come from?

If I could give you some maybe incredible suggestion to your question I could say that probably the one who know the answers was called Noah. I wonder if someone considered ever that Noah's Ark could be a space ship. If you study the bible you could learn that Noah was one of the last people who live for more than 1000 year. People borne later could live no longer than us. What could keep Noah and his ancestors in good condition for such long time? Maybe it was a technology? Nanitis in blood or something more sophisticated, something he can't give to his sons without all his technological support which was left beside in other world.

Maybe earth is not a prison but we are just like Robinson Crusoe and we stuck on planet earth?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
We all volunteered to be here for learning lessons. We all decided to forget what we are, that is the condition of this experience. During this time a race may have taken advantage of our state or maybe that is part of the experience itself to face the fear of being controlled.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join