It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Running on water ! For real !

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I know this appears to be fake and all, but I did it when I was younger - a LONG time ago. People never thought I could do it but I showed them one day and people STILL talk about it. This was just before I went from living with my foster parents to going back home to live with my dad. He could do it too, though seriously he NEVER gets out of the damn house. Seriously - nobody has seen him in like FOREVER. I also have this party trick I do with seafood and french loaf that will blow your mind.

Anyhow, off to make someone feel bad about something that feels good.

LATEZ

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ok. Take two sheets of 4x8 plywood. Reinforce them with 2x4,s and submerge one inch below the water line.there you have it folks. Now we can all walk on water!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceTheHoon
I know this appears to be fake and all, but I did it when I was younger - a LONG time ago. People never thought I could do it but I showed them one day and people STILL talk about it. This was just before I went from living with my foster parents to going back home to live with my dad. He could do it too, though seriously he NEVER gets out of the damn house. Seriously - nobody has seen him in like FOREVER. I also have this party trick I do with seafood and french loaf that will blow your mind.

Anyhow, off to make someone feel bad about something that feels good.

LATEZ

Care to tell us your technique, how did you do it?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm not sure if someone posted this yet but here it the making of video, they kind of look guilty lol.

edit on 27-10-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join