It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blood of Jesus Christ...a judgement or a sacirifice?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
continue...reply to Joecroft

the last two answer you will never get from your Holy Spirit.

John 14:26 “and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”
Your Holy Spirt will not remind you what Jesus(PBUH) said : The greatest command of Jesus they have forgotten: ‘Hear, O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord.’” (Mark 12:29). Did the Holy Spirit have ever discussed with you on this topic. No because according to you "Holy Sprit is both Sprit and a person and the person is God". Holy Spirit should have reminded about the first commandments.

John 16:13 “and He will disclose to you what is to come.”
This thing is also not even in your Holy Spirit Hand. Mentioning everything that would happen till the Hour of Judgment can only be knows by Almight Lord or the prophet & messenger who ever Almight Lord wants to reveal.

For the sake of argument we believe that you have receveid Holy Spirit. If you dont mind can you get some answers on my behalf.

1) Ask him about Islam.
2) Ask him about faith.
3) Ask him about Ihsan (Perfection).
4) Ask him about the Hour & Signs.

to be continued...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Abuaisha

Hi Abuaisha/

You seem to be versed in Holy Scripture, both from the Old and New Testament!
With who's authourity do you interpret Scripture?
Muhammed did not come till the sixth century....he is the founder of Islam, yes?
The Koran has many contradictions.....how do Muslims explain the fact that S. 48:27 has Allah saying insha' Allah, i.e. "If Allah wills"?
Does God not know what his will is?
Is Allah one God, or is there many other gods to whom he is adressing his own will to eg///''if Allah wills'', to?

Holy Scripture teaches .....
God loves all sinners (John 3:16; Romans 5:1-10).
What does the Koran teach?

~Contradictions of the Virgin Mary(Theotokos)in the Koran~

And as another member here has already said....
I and the Father are One (St. John 10:30)
Why would such a statement be made, if this is not as it says it to mean ?

St. John the Apostle, Evangelist, and Theologian, the Apostle of Love, clearly affirms: Whosoever denieth the Son,
the same hath not the Father (St. John 2:23).
if Jesus Christ is not God,
...we cannot consider Him either as a "prophet "
....or as one sent by God,
"but only as a great imposter ,
having proclaimed Himself "Son of God,"
making Himself thus equal to God!" (St. Mark 14:61-62).

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Hi Helen,
Thank you for showing interest in Quran.Inshallah,I will also answer all your inquires. Due to the time difference & Internet avilibility I could not make it fast.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
*double post*

[edit on 6/8/2010 by helen670]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abuaisha

Hi Helen,
Thank you for showing interest in Quran.Inshallah,I will also answer all your inquires. Due to the time difference & Internet avilibility I could not make it fast.

Hi Ab/

I appreciate this....although, I am not an enquirer!
take care,

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

continue..

You explain me below verses in details..
John 7:38
“Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.

Do you mean god Spirit or God's Spirit? Who created Jesus(PBUH) spirit? And what is the God spirit?

I will talk about Gosphel of Burnabas in some other post. Inshallah.( Helen ,This is for you again if can understand the meaning of Inshallah.)

Jesus(PBUH) indeed performed great miracles with the permision of Almight Lord. Have you read the biography of our last prophet & messenger Muhammed(PBUH).You should read it once, it is above our imagination.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hi ab/

''God willing''
Yes,
thank you!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

"how many other prophets have raised people from the dead or been raised from the dead themselves.

Reply:
People too in the Bible's Old Testament did bring the dead back to life, cure the blind and heal the sick. What do you consider about them? Read 1 Kings 17:22, 2 Kings 4:34, 2 Kings 6:17,20, 2 Kings 5:14, and 2 Kings 4:44 for more details.

How many prophets have had God speaking directly through them, while they were living and walking around"

Please check below for more details..I can also give it from Quran, but you many not except it.

Numbers 12:6
Numbers 12:8
Joel 2:28
John 9:29
Acts 3:21
Hebrews 12:25

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

"how many other prophets have raised people from the dead or been raised from the dead themselves.

Reply:
People too in the Bible's Old Testament did bring the dead back to life, cure the blind and heal the sick. What do you consider about them? Read 1 Kings 17:22, 2 Kings 4:34, 2 Kings 6:17,20, 2 Kings 5:14, and 2 Kings 4:44 for more details.

How many prophets have had God speaking directly through them, while they were living and walking around"

Please check below for more details..I can also give it from Quran, but you many not except it.

Hi Abuaisha/

God did not speak 'through' them...
God would send His messangers(Angels)to appear to His people.
eg,we have Joel...The Prophet Joel (800 B.C.) predicted the desolation of Jerusalem.
He also prophesied that the Holy Spirit would be poured out upon all people, through the Savior of the world (Joel 2:28-32).
Toward understanding of the Old Testament

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Hi Helen,

We are talking about "God speaking to human prophet & messenger. Messenger is one to whom a law is revealed and he is commanded to convey it. The correct view is that the Messenger is one who is sent to a disbelieving people,and the Prophet is one who is sent to a believing people with the law of the Messenger who came before him, to teach them and judge them.

Prophet is only called as prophet, while Messenger can also be called as Prophet.

Example:
Prophet: Prophet Adam, Prophet John (PBUT).
Prophet & Messenger : Prophet Mooses, Jesus, Muhammed (PBUT).

Note: There are also messengers amoung the angels.

Hope it is cleared.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I hope you understood the context of the wod "God's Son". Jesus(PBUH) trying to say when he said (God's Son) and he reminded the jews about OT "speaking to the Judge of Isreal calling them Gods".

I understand what you are saying but I disagree.

Jesus quotes Psalm 82 to show that we are all “sons of God” and that there is nothing wrong in using that term. Jesus then goes on to say, that because of this fact, why can’t he use the same term, bearing in mind that the “Father has set him apart as his very own.”

I also do not see “God’s Son” as meaning only in the sense of serving God, partly because of the overall message of the bible.

Jesus is regarded as the first born of all creation, which makes the title :”The Son of God“ appropriate.

Jesus(PBUH) was the Word of God. Allah says in Quran

" O People of the Scripture(Jews & Christian) ! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah (Jesus PBUH), son of Mary, was(no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Mary and a spirit created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not; "Three (trinity)!" Cease ! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One LLah(God), glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.(Quran 4:171)"

Why can’t Jesus be the first born of all creation (son of God) and a messenger of God, why does it have to be seen as one way or the other and not both?

I also forget to mentioned other function of Holy Spriit if you have encoutner.

John 14:17 “the world neither sees him...”
John 14:17 “...nor knows him”

if i put above verses in your character of receveing Holy Spirit than the statement of John will become invalid. Because you have seen him as well as spoken to him. Right. What happen if many people like you say that they have also received the Holy Spirit than the situation becomes bad.

I think you may have to re-read my last post again, I never said I seen him and I never said I spoke to him either.

I only said he spoke to me and that I also experience what is described in John 7:38.

John 14:26 “and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”
Your Holy Spirt will not remind you what Jesus(PBUH) said : The greatest command of Jesus they have forgotten: ‘Hear, O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord.’” (Mark 12:29). Did the Holy Spirit have ever discussed with you on this topic. No because according to you "Holy Sprit is both Sprit and a person and the person is God". Holy Spirit should have reminded about the first commandments.

I will admit it’s a bit confusing, perhaps this will make it easier to understand.

The Holy Sprit is Gods spirit and God is a he.

For the sake of argument we believe that you have receveid Holy Spirit. If you dont mind can you get some answers on my behalf.

1) Ask him about Islam.
2) Ask him about faith.
3) Ask him about Ihsan (Perfection).
4) Ask him about the Hour & Signs.

I don’t know how I can help you, I know very little about Islam and I have never read the Quran.

You explain me below verses in details..
John 7:38
“Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”

The verse above is describing the experience of receiving the Holy Sprit, when you believe in Jesus.

Do you mean god Spirit or God's Spirit? Who created Jesus(PBUH) spirit? And what is the God spirit?

I meant Gods Spirit.

God created Jesus.

Gods Spirit is another expression meaning the Holy Spirit.

Gods Spirit = Holy Spirit

Originally posted by Joecroft

In Numbers 12:6 and Numbers 12:8 the Lord came down and spoke, he wasn’t speaking directly through a man, so they don’t count.

In Joel 2:28, Joel wrote down what God said to him regarding the day when the Holy Spirit would be received by all people, again God wasn’t speaking directly through a man, only indirectly, so it doesn’t count.

In John 9:29 describes the fact that God spoke to Moses, and those things were written down, but once again, God wasn’t speaking directly through Moses, this would have to be classified as indirectly.

In Acts 3:21 Peter is recanting in his own words, events which have already been foretold by Jesus and the prophets before him, so it doesn’t count.

Hebrews 12:25 is the words of men, not the words of God.

No one has had God speaking directly through them, in real time, while living and walking around, except Jesus.

- JC

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Hi Helen,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for delay response. I have to answer many of the post today Inshallah, but i will start with you first.

I'm not a scholar of any religion. I’m not interpreting anything on my own. I write it what the scholar of religion says. All what I'm a quoting is from scholar's discussion library.

Almight Lord says in Quran : “Invite (mankind) to the Way to your Lord [i.e Islam (Total Submission to the worship of the WILL of ONE true God)] with Wisdom (i.e with Divine Revelation and the Quran) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided. (Quran 16:125)

Islam and the Message

Total Submission to the worship of the WILL of ONE true God" which in Arabic known as "Islam". And the follower of this faith are called "Muslims".

You will surprise to know that Islam is a religion of our forefather Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and last and final Prophet & Messenger of God Muhammed (Peace Be upon them all). Take each of the prophets & messengers i have mentioned above and put them in the definition of Islam. You will get the answer of their religion.

As per as my little knowledge i haven't encounter "Christianity" or "Judaism" RELIGION WORD anywhere in OT or NT. Did you?

Now lets talk about Christianity. What was the religion of Jesus (PBUH) and his true faithful and truthful disciples (PBUTA)? Any guess? I will leave this with you; i will appreciate if you can get me this answer.

Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) & Quran

Almight Lord says in Quran :

Muhammed(PBUH) is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (end) of the Prophets. and Allah is Ever All-Aware of Everything. (Quran 33:40)

Like other prophets of God, Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) is also a prophet of God. He is last and final Prophet to whole Mankind & Jinn. If we check history of prophets & messengers, we understood that they were sent to particular tribe/nation/community/people. If i ask you about Jesus(PBUH), he was sent to which nation/community/people? Can you get me the answer please..?

Quran - Speech of Almighty Lord(Allah)

Quran is a speech of Almighty Lord. Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) is not an author of Quran. He was unlettered prophet who was unable to read & write. See what Jesus(PBUH) describe the function of "Parakletos" in..

John 16:13 “he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak.”

Almighty Lord says in Quran:

“Neither does he (Muhammed(PBUH) speak out of his own desire: that [which he conveys to you] is but [a divine] inspiration with which he is being inspired.” (Quran 53:3-4)

"Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write whom they find written with them in the Torah(Deut,18:15) and the Gospel (John 14:16), - he commands them for al-Ma’roof (i.e., Islamic monotheism and all that Islaam has ordained); and forbids them from al-Munkar (i.e., disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); he allows them as lawful al-Tayyibaat (i.e., all good and lawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), and prohibits them as unlawful al-khabaa’ith (i.e., all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allaah’s Covenant) and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad), honor him, help him and follow the light (the Qur’aan) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful."(Quran 7:157)

Message of Islam

There is no God But Allah and the Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) is His Messenger

To be continued..Inshallah.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

continue...

Inshallah "God Willing" : I hope you know the meaning now.

Please kindly note correct english spelling of Quran is Quran not Koran.

Regarding your last question.
God loves all sinners (John 3:16; Romans 5:1-10).
What does the Quran teach?

"And He is the Forgiving and Loving" (Qur'an 85:14).

The Loving" is one of Allah's names. As you can see that when love is translated into action it is mercy and His mercy is unconditional. You receive Allah's mercy whether you are an obedient servant of Allah or you are a mushrik (pagan, idolater) and a sinner; they all receive equal treatment in this life.

Similarly Allah's love is translated in His attributes of forgiving, compassion and mercy. Muslims believer when they start reading Quran or try to start doing anything new they will start with "Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem" means "In the name of Allah the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate." The words are AR-RaHMan and AR-RaHeeM.

Allah is Ar-Raheem for all humankind irrespective of their belief in Allah and their character whether they believe in Allah or not; whether they are good-doers or evil-doers; they all obtain their sustenance from Allah. Many evil people are very rich because Allah decided to give them all the wealth and good things of this life; this is because Allah is Ar-Raheem. Allah is also Ar-Rahman for the believers in Him; they are good-doers. They receive special blessings from Allah, that is, happiness and contentment in this life and reward in the hereafter.

Many verses in Quran you will also understood that
Allah does not love those who reject Him.
Does not love those who are transgressors.
Does not love those who are evil-livers.
Does not love evil talk and others.

In all these cases above love is connected to the deeds of a person. At the same time Allah does not deprive them of anything in this life. You will not find that all good people are rich and all sinners are living in poverty and a wretched life. Allah gives a person life-long opportunity to turn away from the life of sin and disobedience and receive His forgiveness.

Allah also says in Quran :

"Say (O Muhammed PBUH to Mankind), if you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monothesim, follow the Quran & the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you your sins, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful" (Quran 3:31)

He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammed PBUH), has indeed obeyed Allah, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammed PBUH) as a watcher over them. (Quran 4:80)

It means our expression of love is in obedience.

See what Allah says in another verses of Quran:

"Say: “O ibadi (My Slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Quran 39:53-58).

Here the message is that those who commit evil are doing wrong and hurting themselves in this life and the next, however, Allah's forgiveness has no limits and the only condition is asking for forgiveness and repentance (not committing wrongs again knowingly.

Hope the answer the question.

But now lets see the concept of forgiving SINS in Christianity. Not ALL, but many of Christianity faithful believers says and understood.

The Christian concept of God is a merciless God. He punishes the sinless, Jesus(PBUH), for the wrong done by others. The Christian God is powerless to forgive sins and accept repentance. He makes the entire mankind sinners for the sin of one couple, Adam and Eve. The Christian God is incapable of forgiving the sin of one couple but makes their entire progeny sinners. For forgiving their sins he has to concoct a charade of bringing "his son" who is sinless and kills him for no fault of his own.

to be continue...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

continue..

With No offense to anyone for using below words. I apologize if it hurt feelings of any Christianity followers.

This is a cruel god and a pagan-assumed god, not the One True God.

The Bible says

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16 NKJV).

The opposite of this statement is that the rest of humanity will perish will go to hell without any other way of receiving His forgiveness for the sin they did not commit. What happens to the people who were born and died before God decide to create this charade only 2000 years ago? It seems that those christian who believe in this concept, according to them; Christian God is a poor planner and a late thinker because it took him many years to find a way of forgiving "the sins" of mankind. What happens to those who never received the message of Jesus(PBUH)? It became illogical and unacceptable?

No intention of hurting anyone's feeling.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

continue..

With No offense to anyone for using below words. I apologize if it hurt feelings of any Christianity followers.

The Bible says

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16 NKJV).

The opposite of this statement is that the rest of humanity will perish will go to hell without any other way of receiving His forgiveness for the sin they did not commit. What happens to the people who were born and died before God decide to create this charade only 2000 years ago? It seems that those christian who believe in this concept, according to them; Christian God is a poor planner and a late thinker because it took him many years to find a way of forgiving "the sins" of mankind. What happens to those who never received the message of Jesus(PBUH)? It became illogical and unacceptable?

No intention of hurting anyone's feeling.

Hi Abua/
Your quote below///

And now I also wish to not offend anyone!

I see Allah being the 'pagan' god,the one that is full of hatred and cruel,choosing to call his followers to murder unbelievers(people of the book)that will not submit to the name 'ALLAH'.

Sorry if this should offend you or the people that walk in the path of Muhammed-founder of Islam!
And many paths he did walk with his sword....
And to even try and make a comparisson to the Lord Jesus Christ to that of Muhammed is absurd!
Just TWO totally opposite paths!
Anti as it is written in the Greek!
Now le's take a look at your next quote///

The Bible says

Yes, the New Testament does indeed say ''For God so loved the World,that He gave His only begotten son.......

For God so loved the World that He took Flesh and became a servant of man.....
The Son of God became incarnate to make people partakers of the divine nature (II Peter- 1:4), to free them from sin and death, and to make them immortals as it was before the fall!
“the Word became flesh and dwelt among us” (Jn 1:14),
Christ is truly a human person.
As a human, He is truly the “image (literally, “icon”) of the invisible God,” and who has seen Him has seen the Father (Jn 12:45, 14:9; Col 1:15; 1 Cor 11:7; 2 Cor 4:4).

The opposite of this statement is that the rest of humanity will perish will go to hell without any other way of receiving His forgiveness for the sin they did not commit.
What happens to the people who were born and died before God decide to create this charade only 2000 years ago?

WE all DIE...WE all have inheritted DEATH as the result of Adam and Eve...not that we take their Sin with us...but SIN became part of our nature also!
Our own convictions will convict us..not Adams or Eves or anyone elses!
What happens to the people before 2,000 years ago?
This is simple!
All before Christ went to a place called 'Hades' a place away from God.

Luke 16.19-28: 'Bosom of Abraham', 'Hades', and 'Sheol'
Lord's death and resurrection (Matt 2:52).

Read more on Christ Descent into Hades

In the Creed......
The Son is "begotten not made, of one essence with the Father."
"Begotten not made" may also be put "born and not created."
Everything which exists besides God is created by Him: all things visible and invisible.
But the Son of God is not a creature.
He was not created by God or made by Him.
He was born, begotten, generated from the very being and nature of the Father.
It belongs to the very nature of God-to God as God -- according to divine revelation as understood by the Orthodox, that God is an eternal Father by nature, and that He should always have with Him his eternal, uncreated Son.
In other words....
In the beginning was the Word [the Logos-Son], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (Jn 1:1)
As the eternally-born of God and always existing with the Father in the "timeless generation," the Son is truly "Light of Light,
True God of True God."
For God is Light and what is born of Him must be Light.
And God is True God, and what is born of Him must be True God.
Link

Just a few quotes your way.....
The time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
John 16:2
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James 2:26
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:8

You stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Ghost; as your fathers did, so do you also.
Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted?
And they have slain them who foretold the coming of the Just One, of Whom you have now been the betrayers and murderers.
Acts 7:51-52

They have rejected Me,
that I should not reign over them ... They have forsaken Me and served strange gods.
1 Kings 8:7-8

Jesus, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt,
did afterwards destroy those who did not believe ... Woe unto them!
For they have gone the way of Cain ... carried about by winds ... raging waves of the sea,
foaming out their own confusion,
wandering stars to whom the storm of darkness is reserved forever.
Jude 5:11-13
And this is God's commandment, that we should believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ ... Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ?
This is Antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
Whosoever denies the Son does not have the Father.
1 John 3:23,2:22-23

The heart of this people has grown gross,
and with their ears they have heard heavily,
and they have shut their eyes lest perhaps they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart.
Acts 28:27

Be it known to you all and to all the people of Israel,
that by the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
whom you crucified,
whom God hath raised from the dead,
even by him, this man standeth before you, whole.
This is the stone which was rejected by you the builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Neither is there salvation in any other.
For there is no other name under heaven given to men,
whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:10-12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,
but against principalities,
against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi Lv,

Hope you are doing well.

About your personal path

Let assume that everyone in this world, try to put your example of choosing personal path. Than who will decide what is right or wrong? Everyone will put himself in right position. Whatever he believes and understood in his personal path is absolutely correct for him. It will be a big disaster. So what do you have to say about this type of people? Do not say that they might learn from their mistakes or trail of the life. For these type of people, whatever they follow is correct and there is no justification.

Let say if they make mistake after choosing their personal path than who will correct them. Definitely, Almighty Lord has to intervene by sending prophets and messenger through revelation to show mankind the Straight Path but not any path.

As per your previous post what i understood is "Thee" is your God. Is that correct or it just a title? And even you said that you dont believe that God has sent any messenger & prophet. Is that correct? Than what do you have to say about Prophet & Messenger of Almighty God (Abraham, Moses, Jesus & Muhammed) PBUTA. Who are those peoples? Why they have been sent with revelation?

If you believe or trust in any WORD of the Scriptures than you are indirectly believing the Messenger & Prophets of God. Do you agree with this?

OR i understood it wrong.!!

---

I agree one statement you made "I think the Holy Spirit can help guide us"

There are two roles that the Holy Spirit is responsible for according to Islam:

I)It creates our "spirits." Allah Almighty uses it to blow into our mothers' wombs our human-spirits. That is why abortion is prohibited in Islam, because the fetus does have spirit (life) and it is a human being. It's not just a little piece of un-living flesh.

Almighty Lord says in Quran:

When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My Spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him.(Quran, 38:72)

"When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth. (Psalm 104:30)

Psalm 104:30, perfectly agrees with the Noble Verses above about GOD Almighty Blowing His Spirit into our mothers' wombs when we're fetus.So does this now mean that the Holy Spirit, in the Bible, is part of GOD Almighty? (This is for those who think Holy Spirit is a part of Almighty God)

And (remember) her(Mary) who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples.(Quran, 21:91)

The Holy Spirit mentioned above is a creation from GOD Almighty. It's purpose is to create our spirits as mentioned in Psalm 104:30. Another purpose for the Holy Spirit is to Guide the Believers:

II) It is used to provide Divine Guidance to the Believers, those whom Allah Almighty Loves and Favors. It's not just the Holy Spirit that gives Guidance. Angels too give it:

"Raised high above ranks (or degrees), (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of Authority): by His Command doth He send the Spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants he pleases, that it may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting, (Quran, 40:15)"

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in God and the Last Day, loving those who resist God and His Apostle, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a Spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). God will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of God. Truly it is the Party of God that will achieve Felicity. (Quran, 58:22)"

to be continued....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Hi Helen,

Thank you for your reply. I'm not offended with your words at all. What ever you have said it; i just considered it as a lack of Scriptures knowledge specially Quran and misunderstood the religion of our forefather.

Anyway, i was just answering your question what Islam teach us about forgiving the SINS. And i did it with my little knowledge given by Almighty Lord.

I believe that i have made a humble request to get some answers for me. Much appreciate it.

No offense again.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

continue...

The dream example you mentioned, can be find similar one in the book "The Soul" which i have mentioned in my earlier post. It is a lengthy interpretation for such events. You will surprise to know that Almighty God takes our soul during our sleep.

I didnt understand about the "Choosen People in Quran". What does that mean?

Many thanks for reading.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi Abuaisha , please can you answer my earlier question; is Mohamud the only person to have received the Holy Spirit? Please don't cut an paste a load of quotes from your scriptual library, tell me what you really think or believe, what your Iman teaches, what the accepted beliefs of Islam are, regarding this.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

. It was not meant to be taken literally.

Quite the contrary...We are to address God as Father. He is, was, and is to come. Once we believe then we are His children.There is no getting around it, whether we believe it or not. Selah.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join