It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blood of Jesus Christ...a judgement or a sacirifice?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I believe that Jesus was crucified for judgement of man's sins. I believe it is also a sacrifice Jesus made with His own free will. So to me it is both. So, could this mean that without sacfrifice, there can be no jugdement?

Just a thought!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by assasinforfather
I believe that Jesus was crucified for judgement of man's sins. I believe it is also a sacrifice Jesus made with His own free will. So to me it is both. So, could this mean that without sacfrifice, there can be no jugdement?

Just a thought!

Jesus died for our sins. I repent in his name. His blood shed so ours didn't have to and btw sacrifice is evil and this is what they di t o him. Poor primitive man sacrificing animals then Jesus. I hope 2000 years after Jesus we have been taught differently than what you are stating. Jesus chose his death. To be our saviors. Lets pray. Jesus thank you for dying on the cross for us. for we are just human. We were not made perfect but it is your blood you let shedd for us unholy humans, In hopes that one day we will all reach Christ Consciousnes and live in a peacefull world. The sun of GOD died so yu and me have refuge and forgivness. (the jews use to sacrifce lambs etc. then they did it to jesus its been 2000 years. I hope that when the second coming comes he will not be crucified or a gamma ray explosion will for sure happen. As the angels will be tired of humanity and iits babaric ways.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theone2000

Just a thought!

Jesus died for our sins. I repent in his name. His blood shed so ours didn't have to and btw sacrifice is evil and this is what they did to him. Poor primitive man sacrificing animals then Jesus. I hope 2000 years after Jesus we have been taught differently than what you are stating. Jesus chose his death. To be our saviors. Lets pray. Jesus thank you for dying on the cross for us. for we are just human. We were not made perfect but it is your blood you let shed for us unholy humans, In hopes that one day we will all reach Christ Consciousness and live in a peaceful world. The sun of GOD died so yu and me have refuge and forgiveness. (the Jews use to sacrifice lambs etc. then they did it to Jesus its been 2000 years. I hope that when the second coming comes he will not be crucified or a gamma ray explosion will for sure happen. As the angels will be tired of humanity and iits babaric ways.

At my computer trying to save the word behind my type righter. # it! Im only homosapien/human.
www.youtube.com...

I'm not the reason, its not my fault. Its not my problem, I'm not the cause. I'm not your scapegoat, I'm not your GOD. I'm not your martyr, I'd leave you all. I'm not the reason, I'm not your scapegoat. Its not my fault. Its not my problem. I'm not the cause. I'd leave you all.

May Jesus bless us, The above is just entertainment! Hey I'm just a human and this is the U.S.A.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Actually the "Barbaric" sacrifices you mentioned

Jesus died for our sins. I repent in his name. His blood shed so ours didn't have to and btw sacrifice is evil and this is what they did to him. Poor primitive man sacrificing animals then Jesus.

Where actually given to the Jewish people by God as an example of the Sacrifice of Jesus. After his Ultimate Sacrifice all others where obsolete, that is why there are no modern Blood Sacrifices in Christianity!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Just a thought!

Jesus died for our sins. I repent in his name. His blood shed so ours didn't have to and btw sacrifice is evil and this is what they di t o him. Poor primitive man sacrificing animals then Jesus. I hope 2000 years after Jesus we have been taught differently than what you are stating. Jesus chose his death. To be our saviors. Lets pray. Jesus thank you for dying on the cross for us. for we are just human. We were not made perfect but it is your blood you let shedd for us unholy humans, In hopes that one day we will all reach Christ Consciousnes and live in a peacefull world. The sun of GOD died so yu and me have refuge and forgivness. (the jews use to sacrifce lambs etc. then they did it to jesus its been 2000 years. I hope that when the second coming comes he will not be crucified or a gamma ray explosion will for sure happen. As the angels will be tired of humanity and iits babaric ways.

At my computer trying to save the word behind my type righter. # it! Im only homosapien/human. www.youtube.com...
I'm not the reason, its not my fault. Its not my problem I'm not the cause. I'm not your scapegoat, I'm not your GOD. I'm not your martyr,Im not your GOD. I'd leave you all! I'm not the reason, its not my fault, I'm not your god. Its not my problem, I'm not your martyr,. Its not my problem I'd leave you all!

May Jesus bless us, The above is just entertainment! Hey I'm just a human and this is the U.S.A.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Theone2000]

Jesus did not die. No body was found. He survived and walked away. Explore your consciousness with great depth and you will find mans history within your DNA.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

The death of Jesus was neither a judgment nor a sacrifice, but an ancient (Egyptian) myth playing itself out with a new (Jewish) character.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Lets pray. Jesus thank you for dying on the cross for us.....

For goodness sake, can you park the religious robotic mantras and start being real.

Yes I don't deny Jesus died and so on as you pointed out, but let me say this...The revival is on our door step, and the revival vessels wont be going about and talking in this floral robotic mechanical speak.
That day is gone...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The idea that sins can be forgiven through blood shed of another is just sowing more dark seeds.

The idea that a blood sacrifice is needed by 'god' to accept us imperfect creatures is sick.

\Blood sacrifice is one of the oldest Earthly practices there is....it was not a new practice by the Hebrews by any means. It was pasted on through many cultures and people as a way to make a offering to god for humans wrongs.

Some find it easier to offer blood sacrifice then to offer a repenting humbles honest heart.

If you accept a blood sacrifice for your wrongs...instead of carrying your own cross yourself...the blood is then also on your hands.

Jesus offered his life of flesh...because he knew to ascend beyond the flesh, he could not fight for this life here but had to fight for his life of spirit.

Jesus taught us the way, and said for us to pick up our crosses and follow in this path. He was the great teacher who practiced what he preached, but turning the other cheek.

Still after all he showed us, how many of us can not fight for this life here, how many of us have enough faith to let go of our Earthly bodies and ways?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Great insite guys and gals. Thank you for all your replies.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

If Jesus sacrificed Himself as a man in the flesh to reconcile us with God (who also happens to be Himself), and this was the only horrific plan he could willingly contrive in all His limitless divinity, then surely this was suicide.
If we should follow his example then what's the big sin about suicide or euthenasia?
Apparently it was only made a sin when gnostic sects and the Cathars martyred themselves against the church in any case.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

First, the Bible states that Jesus is the immaculate son of Father. Next, Jesus did not commit suicide, He was accused wrongly because TPTB at the time feared him. He was crucified and innocent man. He chose to do that by his own free will. He was given a mission to save us men who because of the fall in Eden were seperated from God. Now through the blood of Jesus we can go directly to him. It was a jesture of Pure Love because he so wants us to be with Him in His Kingdom where nothing dies ever again and true peace reigns. Believing in Jesus and what he did by coming back to life and showing us that enternal life is possible is only logical. Why would we not want to believe in someone who promises what man can't achieve.

And finally, sucide is not picking up your cross. I myself am guitly of trying at the age of 14. I hated the world and just wanted out. It wasn't my time. How can I be a light in this world for Jesus if I am gone. He did say though that some of us would die in His name before He returns. Selah.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

If He died by His own free will, then surely it was suicide (deicide?).
Was He innocent according to the standards of Rome and her cronies? He threw the money lenders out of the temple, which was a radical transgression.
I'm not saying people should commit suicide, but the churches, both the Orthodox and the Roman and its Protestant off-shoots have judged people who committed suicide, as if it was a one-way ticket to hell, without any regard to their state of mind, circumstance or grieving relatives.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It is a choice to fight for which life.

Do you fight for your life of Earth....when someone wants to take it from you? Will this blemish your life of Spirit if you fight for this life here?

Do you fight for your life of Spirit, trying to remain unblemished, trying to not be attached to this body of flesh here?

Do you offer what is of Earth, back to Earth, through your own will, when the time comes? Or do you fight for your life of flesh here, through your own will, when the time comes?

Its a choice...we all will have to make.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I suppose the idea of "willing" sacrifice is supposed to bring rewards of life in return. This goes back to the sacrifice of the scapegoat in the OT, an unblemished animal (some would argue, sometimes humans - at least conceptually like Isaac) killed to atone for our sins.
In recent times we commit lifestyle suicides, or vote for governments that work with religion to send innocent young men into war. It is then said that their sacrifice - their noble willingness to commit suicide benefits us all.
The point is we still sacrifice our young for leaders and fantastic ideals. It's a catch-22: Don't kill yourself, but rather wait to die for us.
So love life, but not enough to stay alive at all costs.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The idea that sins can be forgiven through blood shed of another is just sowing more dark seeds

well no...

To make a claim that the blood of Jesus is a dark seed or 'sick'........I seriously hope that comment is due to lack of knowledge or understanding.
His blood was split as a eternal sacrifice, and because it was so, we dont have to continue the traditions of blood sacrifices of the past.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Rollo]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I think its more about decided what your nature is...and living it. Not really so much about sacrifice for others or part of a 'gods plan' kind of thing.

Lets say that a human is a very good nature loving person...will this loving nature change in them when their life is threatened? Or will they be able to stay true to themselves, their deepest self.

Jesus had a loving nature, he taught to love eachother and offer the other cheek when smited.

He practiced what he preached, which also shows his faith in the words he spoke. He stayed true to his nature, not letting this world of flesh change him.

We must be careful to say that God's plan involved a man having to die by our hands. This is very dangerous. We all have a choice....Jesus did a great job with walking his path for his spirit.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rollo

All I can tell you is what I have experienced and been shown.

The world is mislead greatly.

No one has to die for you....only you must wake to your true nature. To believe someone must die...is nothing short of murder. The blood is on your hands and I saw my mother have to try to clean up the blood during a time where she almost past on from here. It was very sad and she was very scared. There was many people trying to clean up all the blood and Jesus was the one that took her there to the field of blood.

The world still follows Earthly ways, the world still has much to learn from Earth before they can begin to understand things of heaven and Spirit.

Take it for what you will.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I believe that Jesus was crucified for judgement of man's sins.

Why?

If God is all powerful then why did he have to offer up his kid for sacrifice?

Why couldn't God just wave his arm and say 'all is forgiven'?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Jesus was crucified for the sins of the world, because sin separated man from GOD.

1.Blood had to be shed, because in the blood is the life of it.

2.A creature had to bare the Judgment for the sin committed by a person if GOD is to be connected with man again. (Old testament sacrifices - Men would bring a creature without spot or blemish to transfer the sin of a person so that the person could be forgiven, and then that creature would be sacrificed. Then GOD would dwell with the people. EXODUS)

3.Sin was rampant in those days, they never had any Laws, and for the Jews to have to keep sacrificing creatures, hundreds and thousands by the day, creatures would eventually run out, and there could be no sacrifice by today.)

4.GOD saw ahead, and saw that there would need to be a overall sacrifice... a one time shedding of the blood for the sakes of mankind, and so that GOD could be with us all the time and not only when there is a sacrifice.

5.JESUS came, and when he was of age knew what would happen and his sole purpose. Knowing the heart of man and TPTB of the time, still came and allowed himself to come under mans condemnation because he knew by his death, man will be reconciled with GOD. ( GOD had one thing in mind, man had another in mind )

6.By JESUS' death, man was reconciled back to GOD, JESUS was the ultimate sacrifice, no more sacrifice is needed because HOLY & Eternal Blood was shed this time, so it continually cleanses man of his sins.

7. There are steps to being cleansed by the blood of JESUS for your sins...

a) One must accept the sacrifice to receive it, and recognize that the cleansing of your sins is not done by something you can do of your own power, and that it is a move of GOD's mercy to man.
b) Forsake the sin that was committed.
c) Ask GOD to forgive you of your sin.
d) Ask him to cleans you of your sin by the Blood of JESUS who was the ultimate sacrifice.
e) accept that it has been done.

NOTE: These are not scriptures written above, but more of a summary of what happens...

(***Always check for yourself in scripture, never just take a mans word for it*** )

[edit on 11-5-2010 by supadupa9]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I'm sorry to say you are not understanding the importance of the blood sacrifice...your words do harm and are akin to the religious actions that have done so much harm to the pure faith of the faith.

The world still follows Earthly ways, the world still has much to learn from Earth before they can begin to understand things of heaven and Spirit.

The blood sacrifice of Jesus is a earthly act that has major implications in the spirit, it is thru the layer of the blood that God see us....he sees us as clean.
To just highlight only 2 different times(as there is so many) that the blood is highlighted...

The passover, it was the blood that saved the Hebrews...also refers to Jesus
The blood sacrifice to enter the holy of holy in the temple, the temple the name of the rooms in the temple, the actions, the blood, the sacrifice, the arrangement of the temple furnishings all are all referring to Jesus.

I could go on and on but to dismiss the blood, and bang on how unimportant the blood is in the spirit never mind the natural is wrong and is nothing other than dis-information....

We must be careful to say that God's plan involved a man having to die by our hands. This is very dangerous

You are missing the whole concept...I hope that it's just down to not understanding or lack of revelation on this...
We have to be very unwavering in saying Gods plan was for Jesus to die and for his blood to be used in a eternal sacrifice, to allow us to enter the holy of holy...
If need be I can help teach you about the revelation of the blood and from Hebrew thru to Jesus and to now and beyond...just let me know and I will...
But one thing that I must insist on if so, is to stop speaking of the things you obviously haven't been given authority to teach, as is seen by the lack of understanding of the most spiritual and natural acts ever.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Rollo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join