It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former employee of Controlled Demolition, Inc. talks about the WTC collapses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

It always amazes me how many Truthers resort to the "Sheeple Defense", describing the very people they are trying to convince as "stupid" while simultaneously presenting no evidence for their claims whatsoever.

The irony bites.

Another perfect example of how certian people rely upon personal attacks, while omitting what they what to support the OS fable.

Some post the same rhetoric on every thread they are on, the repitition is boring.

Notice how you post includes NO CLAIMS like your asking for!

Wow...

Irony does bite.

Still looking through your posts for evidence you say you have...

Where are the post in your profile that have this?

I sure can't find any. Just the same argument over and over and over, kind of reworded a bit.

But not much.

As they use to say where is the beef? [of your argument]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This guy isn't the first or only demolition expert to agree that the towers and WTC7 were demolished.

Many people seem to also fail to understand that demolishing high-rises and skyscrapers is not something that happens everyday, and it is a limited field to go into. There are only a handful of companies that specialize in this in the first place, CDI like this gentleman is from being one of them, and also working with federal authorities at Ground Zero.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I Know I'm going to get flamed for this and that's fine. I'm just asking an innocent question and hope for a constructive answer:

Let's say if the OS is indeed true, isn't it possible that explosives in the World Trade Center buildings were planted by Muslim terrorists and not by Agents who work for the government like many 9/11 truthers believe. (At least that's what I'd imagine they'd believe in)

Once again, I'm just asking. Thank you!

[edit on 9-5-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why these debunkers even use "facts" from the same companies who took part in all this crap. "Oh, you can sue if they say you didn't work there." Ok, like they're going to care who's suing them. They took part, are obviously backed by the government, and you think they give a damn about getting sued?
They're covered they could care less about little insignificant Joe Truther suing them.

The government has shown that it lies over and over and because of that simple fact, they are not to be trusted. Not to mention that a full and proper investigation wasn't done into 9/11 which would only be done if there was something to hide, which obviously there is.

Then you guys want papers that are backed by "respected" scientists... Ok, like "respected" scientist don't lie either (climategate, hellooooooo? oh how convenient that they get cleared of any wrong doing just like is always done whenever it corroborates with the official government story, and amazingly they're still pushing for this climate change crap) It's been shown over and over throughout history that scientists with opposing views are suppressed. Did we all suddenly forget Galileo?

I already came to the conclusion a long time ago that these debunkers are nothing more but government agents. Look at how quickly they always show up in any 9/11 thread and it's always one or two of them that are all over the freckin thread. I don't even know why I come in these threads because I know I'm already gonna be forced to read the same "debunking" crud over and over again. They never say anything new either. If you're past "debunking" attempts didn't work on me then what good do you think trying to hammer that idea in is gonna do? It's just gonna annoy me and I see right past what you're doing. Notice how the truth movement keeps getting better and better and more and more evidence keeps piling up but the debunkers never have anything new to back them up? They're so quick to dismiss everyone and everything. Nothing is every good enough which tells you something about their agenda. Nothing will ever be good enough because it goes against what they're trying to pass off as the "truth". We need to make a list of who these people are and do mass ignores on them. I welcome opposing views but not from those who resort to personal attacks and the same freckin rhetoric like these debunkers always do.

Until government comes out, and conducts a fully open, transparent investigation with scientists chosen by the people then I will never believe any damn thing they tell me about 9/11. Although I admit that will be hard to do because they were so quick to ship off that evidence to be melted in China.

Did we forget that Bush and Cheney already admitted guilt by not testifying under oath and separately? Seriously common people!!!!! That right there shows you that they're hiding something!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have one and only one question for anyone that denies that our country was directly involved in the attacks on 9/11. Please if you will, provide one single photograph of the hundreds of photos taken at the Pentagon of a Rolls-Royce RB-211-535E4? Please! I am not asking for a picture of some small piece of housing, chunk of turbine blade, or nose cone; I want to see a photo showing the heat exchanger on this engine in any photo ever taken. Why you ask?

Oh and before you begin by saying it burned up in the fire from the jet fuel!

Its impossible! Jet Fuel at peak temp burns at 1800F lets say for arguments sake you claim foreign debris helped in the equation; lets say factor in another 400F so that would give us an estimated peak temp of 2200F; lets say I give you another 1000F giving you 3200F which would be outrageous to say the least; the material making up the inner core structure of this engine is 86% molybdenum which only begins to melt at 4700F; which is why the FAA always recovers this particular parts of this particular engine; picture of the part I speak of below; if you can produce one photo that show me this I will never post on a 9/11 topic ever again.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Oh one more thing I almost left out; the inner core is 32,462lbs and has been found at every crash site around the world.

Happy Hunting!!!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

"The remote controlled devices survived the "plane" impact because there were no planes that impacted the towers on 9/11. "

It is statements like that which make the 9/11 truth movement look like total idiots.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yeah that's just another piece to the huge pile of bs. It's stupid really but ya know time reveals all secrets. It's just, the people keeping these secrets need to be hung

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I can see nobody has answered my question yet. I'll be waiting eagerly. Until then, I guess no one can really figure that one out.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
reply to post by warisover

"The remote controlled devices survived the "plane" impact because there were no planes that impacted the towers on 9/11. "

It is statements like that which make the 9/11 truth movement look like total idiots.

It's also a huge insult to those who were massacred that day.

Absolutely disgusting theory to believe no planes hit those buildings.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Muslim extremists could have planted bombs/explosives, sure.

The same thing happened in 1993 -- but wait -- guess who put the inactive "terrorist cell" up to the whole thing, up to supplying the actual bomb? The FBI.

Not to mention security breaches, access to the structural documentation, etc. A can of worms better left unopened, for as long as possible I guess (at least according to the perpetrators).

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yes, he is correct, there was no way those buildings came down with jet fuel. But what he didn't say was that his company actually submitted the demolition plan for these buildings BEFORE they were built and that due to their unique rigid construction it was determined that ONLY a nuclear demolition charge of 150Kt could bring the building down safely. That was the original plan and this nuclear demolition feature was built into these buildings and the Sears Tower. That's reality and something nobody ever talked about before and it is VERY important. It explains a lot.

www.nuclear-demolition.com...

Oh and when you see people saying this could not be, remember this. This nuclear demoltion theory has been completely SCRUBBED off the web many times now. Somebody has gotten some of them back up now, but they won't last long most likely. Every day more videos come down - why? Wikipedia won't even take an article about the very REAL topic of nuclear demolition. Why?

Why didn't people tell us that the ORIGINAL plan was to take them down with nuclear demolition charges buried under the building which would turn concrete, and all the steel in the crush zone to dust! Nothing else can do this. I always knew it was fishy the way the entire building turned to DUST and this explains it better to me than anything else. The jet fuel pancake theory is patently absurd from an engineering point of view. Even the nano thermite theory doesn't explain how steel turns to dust! Nano thermite melts steel but doesn't turn thousands of tons of steel to dust! The crush zone of a nuclear demolition charge is the ONLY thing that does this. Also explains why the debris pile was so hot for up to 6 months after collapse which makes NO sense whatsoever with the jet fuel fairy tale or the nano thermite theory.

There were thousands of videos by Dimitri Khalezov on every major video service and now there are only a handful that work. Dimitri's book, called "The Third Truth" has been take off Amazon as not available now and most of his sites have been hacked and taken down repeatedly. Why?

If this is a "crackpot" theory then WHY has somebody spent a lot of money to take down all of Dimitri's videos many times now.

YOu can see all of his videos here. Watch the entire series and he will give you answers to many things that never made sense. This theory needs to be investigated thoroughly because it makes a LOT more sense than nano thermite taking the entire building down alone. Look at the original demolition plan - that is the smoking gun to me. Also he explains the missile that hit the Pentagon. Even Rumsfield slipped and said a missile hit the Pentagon.

www.project.nsearch.com...

Look at ALL the videos and evidence before you bother saying it couldn't happen because most of the people saying this are the paid disinfo bloggers. I've already seen them at work, but their arguments are silly. They never touch the fact that this was the original plan and they never talk about how cars were melted by EMP induced magnetic fields 7 blocks away where there was NO fire! Also explains the Tritium levels at 55 times normal levels

www.rense.com...

and also the nasty cancers from the people that worked the site for months. Those badges they were forced to wear were not "air quality" badges, that was the cover story, they were radiation badges so they could try to minimize time in the "hot zone".

Most people that look at ALL the evidence agree this makes the most sense of any theory out there and the scrubbing of the web of this information is a HUGE indication that it is correct. Otherwise, why would they bother. They never scrubbed the web of all the "nano thermite" videos. lol
Think about it. They never scrubbed the web of ANY other theory about 911

Why are they scrubbing the web of this material?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Still waiting! You mean to tell me none of you siding with the government have an answer?

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
dont know if this has been posted but the lady that smelled the cordite is a colnel i think, or perhaps a major and herself some kind of explosives expert i think.....her office was one that was nearer to the impact sight.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Bones this is awesome, great thread.
I see we still have the same Truther bashers in here, yet they cannot produce any evidences to prove your OP wrong, I love it.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by impressme]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Wow, that's a great post.

Are there really people out there saying that the temperature of exploding jet fuel melted and burned up jet engine components on 9/11?

The same fuel that combusts/explodes in the controlled combustion of a jet engine in normal operation?

P.S. In the diagram which part is the heat exchanger?

[edit on 10/5/1010 by Krusty the Klown]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Or would you just look at the photo and then say "that could be from any plane. Prove it's from the Pentagon"? Because that's the usual tactic.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So let's see if I got this right. If no one can show you a photo of this particluar piece of airplane equipment then it's a big US government run conspiracy? How so? Just because there isn't a photo, or better yet a photo that has been posted on the internet then it didn't happen or it doesn't exist? That is really a strange standard for measuring reality.

Well, good luck with that. Personally it sounds like your just trying to invent a new strawman because all the old ones are getting worn out and not convincing anyone with regard to US directed conspiracies.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

So let's see if I got this right. If no one can show you a photo of this particluar piece of airplane equipment then it's a big US government run conspiracy? How so? Just because there isn't a photo, or better yet a photo that has been posted on the internet then it didn't happen or it doesn't exist? That is really a strange standard for measuring reality.

Well, good luck with that. Personally it sounds like your just trying to invent a new strawman because all the old ones are getting worn out and not convincing anyone with regard to US directed conspiracies.

Or there is ABSOLUTELY no proof that a plane hit the pentagon, be it Cessna, Boeing, or Hot Wheels for that matter.

As the part he is requesting is an extremely durable piece of hardware that has been recovered at every crash prior, and subsequent to 9/11... it would stand reason that if there was a plane...there would be certain parts that would be left for identification.

EDIT: spelling, and grammar atrocities

[edit on 10-5-2010 by daddymax]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Again good thread more evidence

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join