It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five headless bodies found near Acapulco

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Ah so true...

You hear that my Illegal brethren!!!

Another call to flood to the USA YAY!!!!

The USA is better then Mexico, Lets GO!!!!

Now this is where you morons are supposed to say "hey... why do Mexicans keep coming to my country? all I do is trash talk theirs and tell them how great mine is
"

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Are you 12? If not your ideology is. I shouldn't have to point his out, but the answer lies in Mexico. You admit now through your thoughtless point that it is not fit to live in. You are saying that there is no answer to stopping the violence in Mexico. You concede to the violence and would just as soon leave your country and come here. Well that won't work, the violence is already spilling into the US, moving everyone here is not an answer. Cleaning up Mexico is, even if additional military action is used.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I can see why you Americans are so scared of the cartel guys, your so used to being raped up the butt that getting you heads cut off might seem a bit extreme.

I am not 'scared' of the cartel guys, I don't mess with them, I live a peaceful life in a peaceful town of multi cultural people. I have never been raped up the butt as you so eloquently put it, nor do I know anyone else who has. Getting raped up the butt or getting your head cut off , is , extreme, I don't understand why you think getting raped up the butt is not, unless...

edit to fix

[edit on 10-5-2010 by space cadet]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Aw what the hell

Are you telling me to unpack now?

MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN!!!!

Oh geez my other 743 members of my family are not going to like this.

Screw it! You guys make your Nazi Butt ugly country sound so good that after a short international Internet conference with the rest of my family we have decided to crash "The Wonderful Land Of The Free" party anyway!

Don't fold up that sofa couch just yet Space Cadet.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Well from your American child Sexual abuse statistics You should definitely consider yourself one of the lucky few. Good for you.

Me personally I'd rather take my chances down here in Mexico getting my head cut off than have to fear the whole of the USA's butt raping army.

I did not call getting butt raped extreme out of courtesy for you guys, since statistically your so used to it. Don't want to rock the boat.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

What are you trying to accomplish by being condecending, contradicting, Turtle? You say all mexicans want the us to just leave you alone, all the ones who don't live here already, then you say crime isn't any worse than in the us which is absurd, then you say the answer is come to america

What do you see as a real solution? If there were no troops or police involved where do you see mexico in 1 year? What do you see as real solutions and not pipe dreams?

Do you know why people have always vacationed and visited in Mexico? To spend a few moments with the beauty of the country, the people, the history, to share respect for the country and it's people. Yeah and to drink good tequila. Mexico is wonderful, and being ruined by the cartel, I am understanding why people want out, millions of people want out, I am begining to think it is people with your attitude that allow this to happen, to force a nation of people from their own country and replace them with lawless heartless peices of crap.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by space cadet]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

They've always been like this. There are large killing fields/ graves in the Chihuahua desert from the 1970s & probably all over including in the US, & way before that time. Anyone who has ever read or studied the Mayan, Olmec, Toltec & Aztec cultures knows that this is a very bloodthirsty & violent people- VERY into ritual human sacrifice. Even their ball game ended with either the winner or the loser (I want to say the winner) being disemboweled. They were supposedly heavily into torture & self mutilation. Santa Ria, which is a combination of Catholicism & Voudon (voodoo), is what the slaughtered- decapitated & dismembered, goats & chickens is about.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

What are you trying to accomplish by being condescending, contradicting, Turtle? You say all mexicans want the us to just leave you alone, all the ones who don't live here already, then you say crime isn't any worse than in the us which is absurd, then you say the answer is come to america

Condescending? Me?

It's the only thing you Americans understand or know who to do yourselves....

For the past few years I get up jump on ATS only to be called a Cockroach, a rat, a piece of crap, need to get out, destroyed my country, I was never a racist until I saw a Mexican, I could go on and on with the slanderous names I'm called on a daily bases by a bunch of people on a site that was created due to the corruption and oppression and mistrust the American people have for their Government.

I joined ATS for the ET forums and threads and look at me all I do is go from one "I hate Mexicans" thread to the other "Mexicans need to GTFO!" thread to the "We need to invade Mexico" thread. That's what I do all day.

And I'm the condescending one.....

You guys don't want solutions, you don't want to stop illegal immigration. You just want to pick on something, anything that will relive the pain your government is putting you trough.

And i'm the condescending one....

Plus you called me a turtle, that really hurt me here *Izzy pats his chest*.

And then i'm told i'm contradicting

what do you expect?

Every time I say something that remotely makes Mexico look like a decent place to live you guys swarm out like bees and strike...

I say: "Hey you know Mexico is not so bad."

Idiot says: 'The hell it ain't, hell the Taliban have taken over Mexico along with Godzilla and the cartels and they are using bio weapons against Babies to turn them into robots....Sky-Net Robots like in the terminator!! and soon the Borg is going to become president of Mexico and assimilate the US in a huge Borg, Godzilla, Sky-net, terminator bioweapon death camp to take our jobs and Texas!!!! This Crap needs to Stop Now DAGNABIT, Mexicans are Evil pure evil!

Look at this video!! WE CANT LET THIS HAPPEN TO AMERICA!!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!"

Every time I swear!

It's almost like you guys want Mexicans to flood to the US. Why don't you guys try a different tactic like saying

"Hey you know what Mexicans, stay in Mexico because my country sucks really, trust me you don't want to come up here. no money, no jobs, hell i just got kicked out of my house."

But you don't do that you just talk about how Darfur Mexico is and how great America is, all the time, all the freakin time. It's retarded.

What do you see as a real solution? If there were no troops or police involved where do you see mexico in 1 year? What do you see as real solutions and not pipe dreams?

If Mexico and the USA would not get involved in the Drug war aside from protecting the people the Cartels would kill each other like they are doing now while they fight for supremacy. Once the new lords have won the killings would stop and everything would be just like they were before 2006.

Yes it's bad, but it's not the end of the world.We are a resilient people and have been through worse.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

You are certainly a class act and your responses and personal attacks reflect it. How about talking about the topic?

Acapulco just happens to sit in the most violent state of Guerrero. I vividly remember back in 2008 when the bodies of 12 decapitated men were found spread out along a street in one day in Acapulco. In March of this year there were more gruesome beheadings and now we have these recent decapitations. Rest assured I will not be spending my tourist dollars anywhere near Mexico in the years to come.

Your drug cartel culture is blood thirsty, ruthless, gruesome and has a total disrespect for human life. There are no two ways around it. It sounds like you are defending them in a veiled attempt to show your Mexican pride.

I can understand why you would want to defend your country as a whole but the cartels have completely corrrupted your government and law enforcement agencies. I wonder how many crimes like this go unreported on a daily basis?

Time to wake up to reality. I have and yes, the US drug culture is fueling the crimes of the cartels in Mexico and in points south. Sadly, I think the tipping point has been reached in both countries with regards to illegal drugs.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by jibeho]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Before I properly respond, for the purpose of clarity I would like to translate what this gentleman is saying for the Rednecks out there who would like to understand too.

"The hell it ain't, hell the Taliban have taken over Mexico along with Godzilla and the cartels and they are using bio weapons against Babies to turn them into robots....Sky-Net Robots like in the terminator!! and soon the Borg is going to become president of Mexico and assimilate the US in a huge Borg, Godzilla, Sky-net, terminator bioweapon death camp to take our jobs and Texas!!!! This Crap needs to Stop Now DAGNABIT, Mexicans are Evil pure evil!

Look at this video!! WE CANT LET THIS HAPPEN TO AMERICA!!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!"

OK now back to our regularly scheduled program of >Why Mexico suck<

You are certainly a class act and your responses and personal attacks reflect it.

Oh I must warn you....I am extreamy subseptable to flatery.

Acapulco just happens to sit in the most violent state of Guerrero. I vividly remember back in 2008 when the bodies of 12 decapitated men were found spread out along a street in one day in Acapulco. In March of this year there were more gruesome beheadings and now we have these recent decapitations. Rest assured I will not be spending my tourist dollars anywhere near Mexico in the years to come.

Cool i'm sure your wife must be relived to know she will not be getting clymidea this year.

But what will the fate be of all those cheep Mexican whores.

Your drug cartel culture is blood thirsty, ruthless, gruesome and has a total disrespect for human life.

Oh don't I know it Buddy, i'm right with you on this one. They remind me of US law enforcment. Especialy the angry depressed bicical cops, those are the worst.

It sounds like you are defending them in a veiled attempt to show your Mexican pride.

Na, I think I just don't live a fantacy world like you do.

But to help you sleep at night here is a solution that will work for ya.

NUK MEXICO! that will end all your sufering.

I can understand why you would want to defend your country as a whole but the cartels have completely corrrupted your government and law enforcement agencies. I wonder how many crimes like this go unreported on a daily basis?

I would not worry about it. I think it about equals out with all the Made up crap your news media pumps out like Mexican mothers pump out Babies in your county.

Time to wake up to reality. I have and yes are US drug culture is fueling the crimes of the cartels in Mexico and in points south. Sadly, I think the tipping point has been reached in both countries with regards to illegal drugs.

Well with the USA becoming the New drug lords of the world with their Pharmasutical corporations, i'd say the drug cartels in Mexico will be put into extinktion. So yeah.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Cool i'm sure your wife must be relived to know she will not be getting clymidea this year.

But what will the fate be of all those cheep Mexican whores.

Need I say more??

That entire post is full of trash and yet you still have not addressed the topic.

Sounds like you have some personal issues to deal with.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join