It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five headless bodies found near Acapulco

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

I could not agree more with you , most of the damage done is by the cartels and they're troops . oh and not to forget the DEA

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

What's up with people nowadays? We cower in a corner when the heat gets turned up. We are so scared of the 'what if', that we can't see the 'what will'. Sure, you would see some cartel violence in the US. However, if you think about it, that's not such a bad thing. The best tactic for an enemy you can't infiltrate, because of jurisdiction policies, is to bring the enemy to you. Plus you have the added bonus, of a weak and vulnerable enemy. Plus, 99% of the violence would be inflicted on the business owners. I don't feel sry for them, because they should know the risks. Eventually, the cartel would weaken out and die off. The majority of the violence would be out of emotion. Emotion that their once great empire would soon crumble into dust. This shows that the cartel would probably make a lot of stupid mistakes, and make things that much easier for the authorities to lock them up and throw away the key.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by sliceNodice]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here's the latest advisory from the State Dept. regarding travel to Mexico:

travel.state.gov...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

First of all, it was the Iraqis who started the decapitation trends in recent decade, NOT AL-QAEDA. Iraqis wives and children got tortured, killed or raped. If I were in their shoes, I would do the same.
American government and media were quick to associate Iraqis with Al-Qaeda even though they had no connection in the first place.

Criminal Minds season 5 episode 19 - Rite Of Passage

www.zshare.net...

Anyone watched Criminal Minds, the episode 19 on illegal aliens?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

Oh yeah? You think by legalizing everything all these cartels are just goign to close up shop and go calmly into the night? You're an idiot. These cartels are RUTHLESS KILLERS hell bent on eliminating their entire competition. Chances are violent could get worse with outright legalization of drugs. They would come across this boarder and ransack, destroy, and kill anyone and everyone who tried to grow pot, coc aine etc. Let's say you legalize it but you still allow the cartels to produce and bring it into the USA. They'll still be killing each other in Mexico to gain the monopoly. THINK! Legalization of drugs is not the answer. Securing our border and revamping immigration IS!

Legalization would mean that large corporations (I know but they should be better than the cartels) will take over the supply of drugs through your local drug store. Not some mom and pop dealer outfit.

You wouldn't allow the cartels to produce and bring it into the USA. Only government authorized, like alcohol, producers would be allowed. They would have to go legit and be subject to the law.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcadieMan

I could not agree more with you , most of the damage done is by the cartels and they're troops . oh and not to forget the DEA

You guys fall right into the trap. CIA, oh, I mean cartels, stage a 'war on drugs. to draw attention to the idea ... this only creates more of a problem. Do you get it? The more focus an issue is allowed to get, the more it becomes a problem.

Now you are helping the momentum ... let's close the borders, let's fight this, let's kill more, let's hate more, let's separate more !! Good idea.

'Kumbaya' sounds better and better these days.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
its mexico they were probably vampires you got to sever their heads and put in separate locations to nkeep them from rising. jeez am i the only one who watched dusk til dawn or john carpenters vampires. probably killed by church sactioned sweeper team

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

You wouldn't allow the cartels to produce and bring it into the USA. Only government authorized, like alcohol, producers would be allowed. They would have to go legit and be subject to the law.

Oliver North.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ollie's been slinging coke like tony montana for decades. private jets, hired guns, the works...smiled when I saw the post.

Seriously, F# the cartels and anyone associated with them. I've said it many times in daddybare's cartel-related posts, but send down USSOCOM forces and start conducting black ops against these fools. It would be nice to read headlines along the lines of:

"Upper tier cartel members have been found dead, along with 20 private security employees at a Northern Mexico hacienda. The bodies were riddled with 9mm and 5.56 caliber ammunition, though a few were found bound, gagged and presumably tortured before being executed. Federal authorities in Mexico have not claimed responsibility for this incident and are actively investigating those behind the cartel slayings."

Well, one can only hope.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

These murders are so brutal, so coldly performed and meant to shock to the core, for me it is much more than a red flag, it is a clear warning to stay out of Mexico!

And I for one, intend to oblige, thank you.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Wait. Their govt is just doing what our govt. wants done.

Hmm. Maybe we should invade DC?

Holy crap!!!

Maybe you Americans are not as dumb as you look!

Aw who am I kidding.

Just stop getting my hopes up like that.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Move along.....Nothing to see here.....This is official Mexican business folks.

Nothing to see here folks just go about your day...

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Izarith]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Umm Mr Portugal do not speak for the Mexican people please.

What will happen if the US invades Mexico is that it will be worse that the Iraq war. After a few years of fighting the US people will be voting for a Chinese president because he promises to pull it's troops out of Mexico and end the fighting.

I think Mexico is a bit too close to go starting a war with, and i guarantee you not one single Mexican in Mexico is going to be dependant on the US.

I love how everyone thinks that Mexico wants to be a part of the US, Dude everyone who does is all ready and illegal alien in the US. Everyone else likes Mexico the way it is.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

You are saying exactly what a local immigrant has told me, with the exception of 'everyone who wants out is already in US'. He said that so many have left their families behind, with the hope of getting them out too after they earn the money to do so. He described a completely lawless war zone, either join in or get out.

So do those of you who want to stay, want to keep things the way they are as you say, or have some ultimate goal of stopping the murders, ect?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

First of all your friend is full of it. Mexico is not a war zone, Juarez is currently a war zone but hell but so is Chicago. how bad is it in DC?

The L.A. riots was that not a war zone?

You guys look at the deaths in Mexico and ooo and ahhhh but when ever some pedophile kills a bunch of Amish little girls in the US you guys don't think twice about it. Columbine, all the crazy random killing spree that happen in the US what are those?

The people who love and live in Mexico want to be left alone.

This drug war is stupid and the cartels will eventual kill each other until there are a few territories they don't dross juts like it used to.

all this crap started the day our idiot president decided to fight a war against the cartels, the US took out the top guys and now you have every ideot trying to be a drug lord.

Just leave us alone. If you want to worry about Mexicans you have millions of them to worry about in the US.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

First of all your friend is full of it. Mexico is not a war zone, Juarez is currently a war zone but hell but so is Chicago. how bad is it in DC?

Well Little Turtle, we certianly are not hearing of 5 beheaded bodies in DC are we? Or any of the other heinous crimes that are part of the record number of murders taking place this year in Mexico,2049 so far , yes crime is rampant in the US, murder included, drug related murder included, and it still doesn't compare to what is going on in Mexico, what you compare to a war zone and decide you can live with, my friend cannot. He cannot raise his children under those conditions, and cannot trust even local Mexican authorities to protect him or his family, so for him, it is a war zone, and I concede to agree, sounds like hell to me, and they say war is hell...and reports are that the murders are at an all time record high...
So this is the way you like it? And you speak for anyone else living in Mexico as well? I think not.

MEXICO CITY – The nearly 50 murders committed on the final day of a long holiday weekend brought to 2,049 the number of drug-related homicides in Mexico just 74 days into 2010

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Vowing to crush the cartels, Calderon has deployed 50,000 soldiers and 20,000 federal police to the country’s most conflictive areas, yet the pace of drug-related killings has only accelerated, from 2,700 people in 2007 to 7,724 fatalities last year.

That might look like a war zone too. It would to me.

Another point you might take into consideration, a lot of murders taking place in the US are also Mexican Cartel related. Apparently not everyone wants to just stay in Mexico.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by space cadet]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

wow you know what....

Your absolutely right!!

THIS IS A CLL TO ALL MEXICANS!! WE MUST BELIVE ALL THE CRAP SPEWED BY SPACE CADET AND FLOOD INTO THE USA!!!

There happy?

I'm packing my bags Space Cadet, now just tell me where you live so me and the other 476 member of me extended family can move from our happy life in Mexico and live with you.

Thanks Space Cadet i was totally ignorant of those fact.....few you saved mine and every other Mexicans life in Mexico.

Just tell me when you have the sofa couch set up and I'll blow the horn so we can all migrate like a huge flock of condors during winter.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Oh yeah all those guys killing little kids after they rape them is totally Cartel related.

Actually every priest in the world is a drug lord! didn't you know that.

I can see why you Americans are so scared of the cartel guys, your so used to being raped up the butt that getting you heads cut off might seem a bit extreme.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

D.C. is NOT Juarez by any stretch of the imagination.
If it were I wouldn't be here.

Neither would all the Mexicans I imagine.

- Lee

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join