It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five headless bodies found near Acapulco

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Five headless bodies found near Acapulco

news.blogs.cnn.com

Police in Mexico's Guerrero state are investigating the killings of five men found decapitated near the resort town of Acapulco
All five showed signs of torture and their bodies were riddled with bullets, police said.

Three of the men were killed Friday, investigators said. They did not know when the other two died
(visit the link for the full news article)
Seems to me like these cartels have taken a page out of the Al-Qaeda play book with all the decapitations

Related News Links:
news.blogs.cnn.com

[edit on 9-5-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
CNN reports five but the local news said:
The three Acapulco headless bodies were not the only gruesome find in Guerrero on Saturday; five other bodies were found in a car just north of the resort town. so the body count might be 8???
The Mexican government has tried to reassure tourists, Tourist hot spots like Acapulco are huge for Mexico’s economy.

In yet another CNN Headline we got

Gunmen kill 1, kidnap 4 at Mexico wedding.

Within sight of the US border this happened yesterday

Gunmen stormed into a church in the middle of a wedding ceremony in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, on Friday, kidnapping the groom and three others, and killing one before fleeing, state prosecutors told CNN Saturday.

"It's unclear if this was gang or drug related," Chihuahua State Attorney
General's Office spokesman Carlos Gonzalez said, adding the incident is still
under investigation.

link to that story is included

news.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-5-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

We need to pull out of the middle east, let Israel do what she needs to do and INVADE MEXICO!

The lovely country of Mexico has declared war on us (via hostile action) far too many times to count.

I do not intend that I have a prob with Mexicans....just their govt.

Wait. Their govt is just doing what our govt. wants done.

Hmm. Maybe we should invade DC?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by felonious

First I wanted to say I like your avatar... my first ever camera was a Yashica Mat-124 G TLR shame the old film cameras are dying out... you wouldn't believe it but last summer I bought three Hasselblads at a yard sale... a 500c a 501cm and a 500el with lenses backs flash and a huge box of other accs for $150 cash... Talked him down from $300... Yes he knew what it all cost new but you cant hardly give a film camera away anymore...

As to your suggestion to invade, in light of of 23,000 drug related murders in their country it might be the humanitarian thing to do... but rather than put more Americans in harms way I think doing something simple like closing the border and letting them hash it out would be the better plan

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So you want to invade Mexico, so you have 100 million more poor citizens to look after? You have enough problems in your own country. Settle those first.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I say blame this on the war on drugs , The demand for drugs in the states is so high no wonder you see all this violence happening.. Plus if you lock the borders i think its just gonna create more problems and raise prices too since it will be harder to move the product into the states , wich means the cartels are just gonna keep doing what they do best ..

[edit on 9-5-2010 by AcadieMan]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
So you want to invade Mexico, so you have 100 million more poor citizens to look after? You have enough problems in your own country. Settle those first.

well, you have to remember, we are a war country, we love war, we spend more than the next 14 countries combined on war, we have a military TV channel (one of the history channels) completely devoted to war. we sell war products totaling in the tens of billions of dollars, just so other people can have a war. we have 3 national holidays devoted to war (memorial day, fourth of july, veterans day) WE LOVE IT, WE LOVE WAR!! WE ARE THE WAR NATION!!

[edit on 9-5-2010 by jimmyx]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Ye. But you already have a war going on on the other side of the world. If you invade Mexico, those people are going to be REALLY dependent on you guys. America's complaining about a few million in their country. If you invade, you'll have to take care of another entire country.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Mexico is the US number two supplier of oil. So instant good target for America's enemy's.

Canada is number one oil trader with US. Anyhow Mexico is the problem even as Casper Weinberger wrote about back in the early Reagan days.

Two things I see south of Dixie and Texas would be that if some group wanted to terrorize the American people the Mexican border would be a good pick.

Lots of press, easy to stir up Latino's North of the Border through propaganda such as Viva Mexico kinda of crap, you would (you being the said group) be able to organize Latino underground groups via the pressure of harsh immigration laws.

Just wait till some angry Chicano evicted from Arizona get a hold of some vacationers somewheres in Mexico's resorts. Prime time news baby!

I would stir up the non Mexicans on the North side of the border, and place pressure on local governments by using my foot soldiers to strike and terrorize the general non Mexican north of the border populace.

Little things like kidnap the shiznet out of locals and then I would be sure that the spread of music glorifying the thugs would become popular on both sides of the border.

So i say invade Mexico and stop this crap.

Keep the Mexican beaches safe for drinking Tequela and Bikini's.

After we conquer and invade give all Military r and r at the many fine Mexican resorts built by American and Canadian tourist money.

Let the guys that wanna work cutting lawns get legal and bring all this bs to an end.

Where's my Servesa?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcadieMan
I say blame this on the war on drugs , The demand for drugs in the states is so high no wonder you see all this violence happening.. Plus if you lock the borders i think its just gonna create more problems and raise prices too since it will be harder to move the product into the states , wich means the cartels are just gonna keep doing what they do best ..

[edit on 9-5-2010 by AcadieMan]

So how is closing the border a bad thing??? a few American junkies have to do without... but without being able to export their poison the entire premise for the cartels existence collapse... no more cartels no more violence, no more drug war... all we lack leaders with the balls to do it and enforce.... Why is anyone afraid of pissing off a few heads and migrant workers, heck I bet the families of those 23,000 dead Mexicans would love to see an end to it...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

America has always been against closed borders.

And closed borders never work...all they do is allow a galvanizing point for an enemy to zero in on.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a fiew junkies ? lol a fiew million junkies would be more precise and do you really think closing the borders is gonna stop the drug flow from mexico / u.s ? I sure dont lol ! When you have a product that is high in demand and worth millions of dollars drug cartels are not gonna stop and say ... awwwww man they locked the borders what are we gonna do ! This violence is getting out of control and they should go to the source of the problem instead of fighting fire with fire ..

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
reply to post by jimmyx

Ye. But you already have a war going on on the other side of the world. If you invade Mexico, those people are going to be REALLY dependent on you guys. America's complaining about a few million in their country. If you invade, you'll have to take care of another entire country.

i was being saracastic, i don't want america to invade mexico, that's rediculous. besides, the way our country is going we are self-destructing from the inside. but, we need to help the mexican government get rid of these drug cartels. easier said then done though.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Case in point concerning poor Mexico...a guy in the Mexican army kills some Cartels...he is killed in the processs....

He is declared a hero.

The cartels reteliate by executing this soldiers whole family.

WTF? What kind of society is this for the average Mexican family?
Meanwhile North of the border...
We now may have by some estimates 400,000 pissed off illegal latinos in Arizona by itself.

It may to late for closing the border.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
End the war on drugs. Legalize, regulate and tax it. Legalization and regulation would probably kill about 80% (just guesstimating) of the cartels profits. It would probably even kill of many cartels, who needs a middle man or smugglers when u can buy directly from the source? It will also help by netting revenue for the fed/states. Which can be put back into the community for rehab or real drug education programs. The govt learned that prohibition didn't work with alcohol and it doesn't work with any other substance. Drugs aren't inherently evil, the human body has a real need to feel good. There is more harm caused by a black market environment than there would be by allowing someone to go to the pharmacy (drug store)
and purchase what they want.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
For sure the whole immigration matter is much more chaotic then it was when I lived in Alhambra, Ca and skipped down to Mexico border just to have some fun.

So now as compared to then we have mass border chaos.

Order will come at some point.

The question is "whose order" will prevail?

Ordo ab Chao.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
One other trail of evidence lies in the surge of beheadings.

So keep in mind we, as in North America, about a decade ago really did not have all that many beheadings.

Question...which country actively practiced beheading 10 years ago?

Skip to Nick Berg and fox news loonie toons Hannity and frankinface and Hannity played Nick Bergs screaming as he was beheaded all over American radio...all the while saying ..is that the Russian language in the background...

Glen Beck did the same.

We are as sheep being led to slaughter.

Then a rash of beheadings after that over the past decade...

I wont list them. Even in Canada we have this.

So behavior...or war like behavior is taught and paid for by who? Who decided to export beheading?

Why did Mexico import that idea?

Who in the hell pays theses guys to they can be at war and feed their family etc...

The cartels have rich relations with all sorts of coc aine loving countrys.

Who pays these guys?

In short the thread of beheadings from -----to Mexico and North America is curios?

Back in the Beriut days not many beheadings.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

It may to late for closing the border.

I think you're right.
Listening to a recent interview with the UK Mexican Ambassador Eduardo Medina Mora, Mexico's former attorney general, he mentioned that it was already too late to stop the cartells moving into the US - the Cartells are now already set up there in 22 States. Closing the border wont stop it.

I found the reference source, but it is only a partial interview ... refers more to coc aine, guns and the US ...
news.bbc.co.uk...
The full interview maybe somewhere on the BBc but I cant locate it ....

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

Oh yeah? You think by legalizing everything all these cartels are just goign to close up shop and go calmly into the night? You're an idiot. These cartels are RUTHLESS KILLERS hell bent on eliminating their entire competition. Chances are violent could get worse with outright legalization of drugs. They would come across this boarder and ransack, destroy, and kill anyone and everyone who tried to grow pot, coc aine etc. Let's say you legalize it but you still allow the cartels to produce and bring it into the USA. They'll still be killing each other in Mexico to gain the monopoly. THINK! Legalization of drugs is not the answer. Securing our border and revamping immigration IS!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

I could not agree more with you , most of the damage done is by the cartels and they're troops . oh and not to forget the DEA

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join