It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reporter: Lab Results Show Potent Oil Sample From N. Chandaleur Islands!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Please show me the evidence you have produced that show the oil spill is small and no concern.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

I am not saying it is small and I am not saying it is of no concern. I am saying that the media is hyping it up and scaring everyone just as they did with the bird flu, the pig flu and countless other end of the world stories. The leak is real it is big but the damage to the coast is minimal to non yet and the coast line is protected. THIS IS NOT worse than exxon valdez, not even close but you wouldn't know it by watching the news.

Do you remember the hole in the ozone layer and how we are all supposed to be dead by now?

just sayin...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

That's an interesting thought about "oil-eating" nanobots. Another possible repercussion of such use could be that they get so much out of control that they eat all the petroleum everywhere on earth, plunging the world into a dark age. Starving billions. Eventually infrastructure would be built on renewables, but not before 2/3 of the world died.

Love the mental image of the nanobots gathering in the gulf to form some kind of crazy sea monster.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
America the almighty has fooked up another thing on our planet with there mates the brits.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious who has an agenda on these forums and downplaying the oil spill, but why? For what purpose?

People can downplay this all they want or hype it up all they want but the fact remains this IS an environmental disaster in the making. What's there to debate?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieSlayer

I think we have a new class of ATS members, there is the "truthers", "birthers", "trusters" and now we have the "gloomers" !

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Don't forget the disinfo agents and propaganda ministers.

Yah, this incident is pretty gloomy. Think about all the ocean life that will be affected by this. I wouldn't exactly call that positive news. Especially when the oil leak keeps getting worse every day. Hope they can cap it ASAP!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join