It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New arms reduction Treaty being sent to the Senate for Ratification"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
As seen on the Russia Today news ticker in this video from yesterday. "The White House about to send historic New Arms Reduction Treaty to U.S. Senate for ratification"

Now this was on or about 09:30 GMT on the 7th. See the below video.

www.youtube.com...

People from best I can tell we are 67 votes away from this Government, at least on paper disarming our country. I say on paper because there is no practical way to achieve this. We have given up so much already and this will be crossing the line.
Yamamoto when planning the attack on Pearl Harbor made no plan to hit the mainland of the United states because, as a wise Admiral of the Japanese Navy he knew it was suicide to engage an armed populace.

Our arms are our defense against invasion whether external or, God forbid, internal, especially when our armed forces are so stressed and thinned out across the globe. I have attached two videos that explain the "small arms treaty" more clearly one from your average Joe and one from the Executive director of the National Association of Gun Rights to allow you to draw your own conclusions.

UN gun grab Disarming the people
www.youtube.com...

REALITY REPORT - UN Small Arms Treaty
www.youtube.com...

If you ever travel to New York make sure to drop by the united Nations building and while there make sure to take a look at the statue on its grounds. It depicts an old wheelcock pistol with a knot in its barrel. there's a reason for that knot. this plan has been in the works for a very long time. Burn this image into your mind and think about what it means.

Image of UN statue
www.thehighroad.org...

It matters when Our President sits at the head of the United Nations Security Council in complete circumvention of our Constitution.

Parting message - A GOVERNMENT THAT OUTLAWS GUNS IS AN OUTLAW GOVERNMENT

UPDATE - You may find this very interesting. It appears the United Nations is making its move.

treaties.un.org...

treaties.un.org.../Focus/Page1_en.xml

treaties.un.org...

[edit on 9-5-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
War and war weapons along with suffering of war should be put to a end. WE
ARE HUMAN! We are not animals.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
[edit on 9-5-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
reply to post by Theone2000

If you are gonna make a statement like that I am going to ask you to substantiate it and in U2U as it has nothing to do with this thread.

Sorry.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Oh joy.

Please, note my sarcasm, because when it comes to S.A.L.T., I cringe.

Not for my sake, but for the world-at-large, and the sake of peace around the world.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Strategic Arms Limitation Talks

The Strategic Arms Limitation Talks refers to two rounds of bilateral talks and corresponding international treaties involving the United States and the Soviet Union - the Cold War superpowers - on the issue of armament control.

There were two rounds of talks and agreements: SALT I and SALT II.

A subsequent treaty was START.

The first ever negotiations started in Helsinki, Finland, in 1970.

They were held during Apollo 12's flight - four months after astronauts from Apollo 11 had returned safely home.

Primarily focused on limiting the two countries' stocks of nuclear weapons, the treaties then led to START (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty).

START I (a 1991 agreement between the United States and the Soviet Union) and START II (a 1993 agreement between the United States and Russia) which placed specific caps on each side's number of nuclear weapons.

The reason it makes me cringe, is because when comes to the nuclear penis measuring contest, it is anything but simple, and usually people on both sides are idiots when it comes to reducing nuclear arms, and the mental state of this chess piece with I.C.B.M.'s, and the bunker-silo's that protect them.

All I think of is the Cuban-Missile crisis and just how M.A.D. all of these idiots are.

Quote from : Mutually Assured Destruction

Mutual assured destruction (MAD) is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of nuclear weapons by two opposing sides would effectively result in the destruction of both the attacker and the defender.

It is based on the theory of deterrence according to which the deployment of strong weapons is essential to threaten the enemy in order to prevent the use of the very same weapons.

The strategy is effectively a form of Nash equilibrium, in which both sides are attempting to avoid their worst possible outcome, in this case, nuclear annihilation.

Cold War: Mutual Assured Destruction - part 1/5

Cold War: Mutual Assured Destruction - part 2/5

Cold War: Mutual Assured Destruction - part 3/5

Cold War: Mutual Assured Destruction - part 4/5

Cold War: Mutual Assured Destruction - part 5/5

I'm just wondering how serious anyone is about this and or what if either side decides to get stupid about this, because of the nature of politics, and as well the nature of terrorism and the bad habit of False-Flag Operations.

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son - Music Video

One of my favorite songs, above, displaying the ignorance of the Cold War, and that ignorance of those politician's around the world in the Nuclear Arms Race, and the proliferation of anything which will destroy mankind.

For no other reason than a political pissing contest and weapons hoarding.

As well the shunting off of money that could have been used more wisely.

I suggest anyone who wants to know a more in depth understanding of what is going on in the world read this book as well as begin digging deeply.

The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy And Its Geostrategic Imperatives

Kirkus Reviews : Amazon Review :

The former national security advisor is still a believer in geopolitics after all these years.

Like most foreign-policy aficionados weaned on the Cold War, Brzezinski (Out of Control, 1993) has been forced by the disintegration of the Soviet Union to broaden his perspective--but not very far.

He sees the US as the only global superpower, but inability to maintain its hegemony indefinitely means that ``geostrategic skill'' is essential.

To what end is not specified beyond the vague shaping of ``a truly cooperative global community'' that is in ``the fundamental interests of humankind,'' but in this genre, goals are commonly assumed rather than examined.

In any case, Brzezinski casts Eurasia as the playing field upon which the world's fate is determined and analyzes the possibilities in Europe, the former Soviet Union, the Balkans (interpreted broadly), and the Far East.

Like a grandmaster in chess, he plots his strategy several moves in advance, envisioning a three-stage development.

Geopolitical pluralism must first be promoted to defuse challenges to America, then compatible international partners must be developed to encourage cooperation under American leadership, and finally the actual sharing of international political responsibility can be considered.

The twin poles of this strategy are a united Europe in the West and China in the East; the central regions are more problematic and, for Brzezinski, not as critical in constructing a stable balance of power.

This updated version of East-West geopolitics is worth taking seriously but it is also an amazing example of how a perspective can be revised without actually being rethought.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Guys the focus of "This" treaty is on "Conventional Arms". The Nuke summit was only 3 days.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Holder Discusses 'Extensive' Use Of Exception To Miranda Rule

www.youtube.com...

That's right Holder is only citing Muslim names we he says Terrorists. Certainly this has nothing to do with the other 60% of US citizens deemed "potential terrorists" by the Department of Homeland Security.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ok people this is not just about nukes , as I understand this monster it not only leaves our nukes all most defenseless but it also apply's to all small arms and ammo,, (IE) bullets,, remember all bullets even you hunting rifle rounds are classified as small arms rounds,, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS FOLKS. do all we can to kill this MONSTER AS FAST AS WE CAN.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Blue helmets make easy targets.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

I see this as nothing more than a smokescreen involving "conventional arms".

Urging Sustained Momentum in Long-Stalled Effort to Achieve Disarmament

This is in regards to nuclear arms, but can be drawn back down to the individual country, at the level of small arms and non-nuclear weaponry.

And those in Congress, and Washington D.C. in general, do not consider Muslim's as the only "terrrorist's", when it comes to dis-arming citizens.

To them, anyone within our nation, who disagress with Government, for any reason, is a terrorist, and that fact is often misconstrued because of a lack of understanding of the law and intent behind the law.

Even if it is protected under Freedom of Speech, the Government is going to try to get away with dis-arming people, and use the ruse of this arms reduction act as a means to leverage self-protection from the citizens.

Look at the example of the Missouri Information Analysis Center.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Missouri Information Analysis Center

The Missouri Information Analysis Center, or MIAC is a "fusion center," combining resources from the federal Department of Homeland Security and other agencies, in particular local agencies.

It collects intelligence from both the local agencies and the Department of Homeland Security and uses these combined sources to analyze threats and better combat terrorism and other criminal activity.

The center opened in 2005 and is located in Jefferson City, Missouri.

This was in regards to the militia movement, and as essentially a return to several events which set bad precedents, like COINTELPRO and Project Megiddo.

The M.I.A.C. Report was nothing more than a thinly veiled re-packaging of the F.B.I.'s Project Megiddo.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Project Megiddo

Project Megiddo was a report researched and written by the United States' Federal Bureau of Investigation under Director Louis Freeh.

Released on October 20, 1999, the report named followers of white supremacy, Christian Identity, the militia movement, Black Hebrew Israelites, and apocalyptic cults as potential terrorists who might become violent in reaction to the new millennium.

The report began:

"For over four thousand years, MEGIDDO, a hill in northern Israel, has been the site of many battles. Ancient cities were established there to serve as a fortress on the plain of Jezreel to guard a mountain pass.

As Megiddo was built and rebuilt, one city upon the other, a mound or hill was formed.

The Hebrew word "Armageddon" means "hill of Megiddo."

In English, the word has come to represent battle itself.

The last book in the New Testament of the Bible designates Armageddon as the assembly point in the apocalyptic setting of God's final and conclusive battle against evil.

The name "Megiddo" is an apt title for a project that analyzes those who believe the year 2000 will usher in the end of the world and who are willing to perpetrate acts of violence to bring that end about."

The difference is the program, being sold under state level Law Enforcement.

Instead of the Federal level in order to slip it past the citizens and they got caught.

Your thread here, WWJFD, sort of ties into one of my threads.

In regards to the United Nations, Washington D.C., and United Nations Security Council.

Fifth Column Movement : The United Nations, Your Country, and Defending Your Rights...

My thread is more oriented towards the entire United Nations being essentialy a high-stakes game using the fifth column movement element, citizens of each country, as a means for eventually having U.N. Peacekeepers disarming each country's citizens, which is what it will come down to.

I think your thread is on the right track, but you're focusing on the treaties, and I am focusing on the history of the role, and we're mutually discussing the same thing, just from different perspectives and levels of knowledge.

The UN Wants Your Guns

I highly suggest for anyone who wants to see a realistic view of the hypocrisy of the gun reduction efforts of the United Nations, watch the movie Lord of War, because it is based upon real events within the Military Industrial Complex.

Amazon Review :

The lethal business of arms dealers provides an electrifying context for the black-as-coal humor of Andrew Niccol's Lord of War.

Having proven his ingenuity as the writer of The Truman Show, and writer-director of Gattaca and the under-appreciated Simone, Niccol is clearly striving for Strangelovian relevance here as he chronicles the rise and inevitable fall of Yuri Orlov (Nicolas Cage), a Ukrainian immigrant to America who makes his fortune selling every kind of ordnance he can get his amoral hands on.

With a trophy wife (Bridget Moynahan) who's initially clueless about his hidden career, and a younger brother (Jared Leto) whose drug-addled sense of decency makes him an ill-chosen accomplice, Yuri traffics in death the way other salesman might push vacuum cleaners (he likes to say that alcohol and tobacco are deadlier products than his), but even he can't deny the sheer ruthlessness of the Liberian dictator (a scene-stealing Eamonn Walker) who purchases Orlov's "products" to expand his oppressive regime.

Niccol's themes are even bigger than Yuri's arms deals, and he drives them home with a blunt-force lack of subtlety, but Cage gives the film the kind of insanely dark humor it needs to have.

To understand this monster named Yuri, we have to see at least a glimpse of his humanity, which Cage provides as only he can.

Otherwise, this epic tale of gunrunnng would be as morally unbearable as the black market trade it illuminates.

--Jeff Shannon

Part of one of the most interesting aspects of the movie is the intro scene.

Lord of War intro - Bullet Cam

Showing the bullets manufacture from beginning to the end use.

What most people do not know and or realize, is the character "Colonel Southern", the man who Nicolas Cages character depends upon on several occasions, is loosely based upon Oliver North.

The movie gives within the credits, three different actors, who portrayed "Colonel Southern", including Donald Sutherland, just to throw a smokescreen on it being an interpretation of Oliver North and Iran-Contra.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Lord of War : Historical Accuracy

Historical accuracy

Plot details on the illegal arms market, particularly regarding purchases for Tropical Africa in early 1990s, are closely based on real stories and people originating from the former Soviet Union.

The main protagonist's name, Yuri Orlov, corresponds to the last name of Oleg Orlov, a Russian businessman arrested in Ukraine on suspicion of smuggling missiles to Iran.

The real Orlov was strangled in Kiev's Lukyanivska Prison in 2007 during the investigation.

The character Andre Baptiste, Sr. is partly based on Charles Taylor, the President of Liberia until 2003.

The character of Colonel Oliver Southern is evidently hinting of Oliver North, most famous for his involvement in the Iran-Contra Scandal.

However, the scenes of direct shipping of weapons from Ukraine 's army storages is fictional.

Portrayal of the Interpol as an acting security agency is also entirely fictional.

The over all goal of the United Nations, is to disarm each indepdenent nations citizenry, through use of their passing of specific International Treaties, and through this as well with the lowering of national boundaries, eventually have a unified One World Government, with a permanent army.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
The over all goal of the United Nations, is to disarm each indepdenent nations citizenry, through use of their passing of specific International Treaties, and through this as well with the lowering of national boundaries, eventually have a unified One World Government, with a permanent army.

Well said.

Who said I personally have to answer to anything the UN asks?
In my opinion, answering to another country (or alliance) is treason.
But then again, I feel the USA being a part of the UN is unconstitutional.

Awesome thread WWJFKD!
Spartan has great contributions!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Fantastic followup Spartan, you are a wealth of knowledge. In alot of ways I can just see the coverup and I know I'm pissed. I can't fully explain what I see on the level of you but I can definitely see it and by you filling in all the academia I feel just that much more secure in my assessment.

When people at large stop thinking left right and start to focus on the "agenda" we are going to be a lot better off.

Thank you friend.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Well said.

Who said I personally have to answer to anything the UN asks?
In my opinion, answering to another country (or alliance) is treason.
But then again, I feel the USA being a part of the UN is unconstitutional.

Awesome thread WWJFKD!
Spartan has great contributions!

Well, apparently the United States Federal Government is telling you have to?

When the United Nations actually contributes something worthwhile to the running of my country, instead of undermining it, and begins funding the running of our nation, instead of draining it dry, I might consider listening to the United Nations, albeit I see that as being a cold day in Hell.

I have never stood for the United Nations needless bureaucracy nor will I.

And neither have many of my friends because most people I know see it as a useless organization, which had originally been an altruistic endeavor.

But it has gone so far off the original tasking as to suggest they forgot their duty.

And no one at the United Nations is elected by the citizens of each nation.

Anyone else notice that?

Interesting, is it not, that a non-elected bureaucracy, is telling an elected bureaucracy what to do and or tell their people, in countries who do not need the needless and useless paperwork through political sanctions which rarely, if ever, hold any amount of water with the dictators they "impose" them upon, and I say "impose" while laughing at the irony.

The United Nations could not impose a wet paper bag around a set of baseball cards.

Just like that wet paper bag, the United Nations is compromised, and the sharp corners of those baseball cards, is the dictactor and their suppliers, the nations working within the U.N. to undermine the entire mission.

Originally posted by WWJFKD
Fantastic followup Spartan, you are a wealth of knowledge. In alot of ways I can just see the coverup and I know I'm pissed. I can't fully explain what I see on the level of you but I can definitely see it and by you filling in all the academia I feel just that much more secure in my assessment.

When people at large stop thinking left right and start to focus on the "agenda" we are going to be a lot better off.

Thank you friend.

Well, do not go thanking me just yet, WWJFKD, because there is much more.

I will suggest a few books for you to do some thorough researching.

That way you can see clearer the entire picture for yourself and share your thoughts based upon much more in depth knowledge of just how corrupt the entirety of the United Nations is and through it the U.N.S.C.

The U.N. Exposed: How the United Nations Sabotages America's Security and Fails the World

Amazon Review :

A scorching indictment of the U.N. by a journalist who has done as much to expose the puffed-up incompetents and frauds of Turtle Bay as anyone. -- Rich Lowry, editor, National Review

Eric Shawn has been brave enough to wield one of the first shovels among the ruins of the status quo. -- Christopher Hitchens

Eric Shawn has written a superb book that objectively lays out [the U.N.’s] many faults and failures—a desperately needed step in the right direction. -- Edward I. Koch, former mayor of New York City

Eric Shawn makes a persuasive case that the U.N.... has drifted dangerously astray. -- Rudolph W. Giuliani, former mayor of New York City

Eric Shawn’s explosive book breaks open the world of the diplomatic elite, shows what really goes on behind closed doors and reveals how the international bureaucrats on New York’s East River are an even bigger problem than we ever imagined. -- Sean Hannity

Eric Shawn’s new book is a blistering attack on the world body’s corruption, hypocrisies, greed, ineptitude, scandals and crimes against humanity — and it delivers knockout punches on every page. -- Newsmax.com

If any journalist can expose the U.N. with wit, style, and common sense, it’s Eric Shawn. He’s a pit bull with a pen! -- Ann Coulter

The United Nations is supposed to be a guardian of peace and goodwill. Instead, it has degenerated into a corrupt and cowardly organization. How did that happen? The U.N. Exposed will tell you It is the best investigative work on the U.N. in print. -- Bill O’Reilly

If any journalist can expose the U.N. with wit, style, and common sense, it’s Eric Shawn. He’s a pit bull with a pen! (Ann Coulter)

The United Nations is supposed to be a guardian of peace and goodwill. Instead, it has degenerated into a corrupt and cowardly organization. How did that happen? The U.N. Exposed will tell you It is the best investigative work on the U.N. in print. (Bill O’Reilly)

Eric Shawn’s explosive book breaks open the world of the diplomatic elite, shows what really goes on behind closed doors and reveals how the international bureaucrats on New York’s East River are an even bigger problem than we ever imagined. (Sean Hannity)

Eric Shawn makes a persuasive case that the U.N.... has drifted dangerously astray. (Rudolph W. Giuliani, former mayor of New York City)

Eric Shawn has been brave enough to wield one of the first shovels among the ruins of the status quo. (Christopher Hitchens)

A scorching indictment of the U.N. by a journalist who has done as much to expose the puffed-up incompetents and frauds of Turtle Bay as anyone. (Rich Lowry, editor, National Review)

Eric Shawn has written a superb book that objectively lays out [the U.N.’s] many faults and failures—a desperately needed step in the right direction. (Edward I. Koch, former mayor of New York City)

Eric Shawn’s new book is a blistering attack on the world body’s corruption, hypocrisies, greed, ineptitude, scandals and crimes against humanity — and it delivers knockout punches on every page. (Newsmax.com)

Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time

Quote from :

Sweet Liberty : Tragedy and Hope : Shadow Government : Excerpt

TRAGEDY AND HOPE

by: Carroll Quigley

Excerpted from pp. 950 - 955 - detailing the establishment of the "New York branch of the ROYAL INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS". . . the:

COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS

There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act.

In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Group has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, of any other groups, and frequently does so.

I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments.

I have objected, but in the past and recently, to a few of its policies (notably to its belief that England was an Atlantic rather than a European Power and must be allied, or even federated, with the United States and must remain isolated from Europe), but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wished to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known.

The Round Table Groups have already been mentioned in this book several times, notably in connection with the formation of the British Commonwealth in chapter 4 and in the discussion of appeasement in chapter 12 ("the Cliveden Set").

At the risk of some repetition, the story will be summarized here, because the American branch of this oganization (sometimes called the "Eastern Establishment") has played a very significant role in the history of the United States in the last generation.

The Round Table Groups were semi-secret discussion and lobbying groups organized by Lionel Curtis, Philip H. Kerr (Lord Lothian), and (Sir) William S. Marris in 1908-1911.

This was done on behalf of Lord Milner, the dominant Trustee of the Rhodes Trust in the two decades 1905-1925.

Included the excerpt, above, because there is no Amazon Review, which I usually use.

The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

Amazon Review :

Where does money come from?

Where does it go?

Who makes it?

The money magicians' secrets are unveiled.

We get a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, their pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money.

A dry and boring subject?

Just wait!

You'll be hooked in five minutes.

Reads like a detective story — which it really is.

But it's all true.

This book is about the most blatant scam of all history.

It's all here:

the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity.

Creature from Jekyll Island will change the way you view the world, politics, and money.

Your world view will definitely change.

You'll never trust a politician again — or a banker.

I did a thread on the book, with a video lecture, by the author G. Edward Griffin.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

And one of the most intriguing books that is a deep and covert part of it is below with an excerpt as well.

The Underground Empire: Where Crime and Governments Embrace

Quote from : The Underground Empire - Where Crime and Governments Embrace : Excerpt

[Page 3:] The inhabitants of the earth spend more money on illegal drugs than they spend on food.

More than they spend on housing, clothes, education, medical care, or any other product or service.

The international narcotics industry is the largest growth industry in the world.

Its annual revenues exceed half a trillion dollars -- three times the value of all United States currency in circulation, more than the gross national products of all but a half dozen of the major industrialized nations.

To imagine the immensity of such wealth consider this:

A million dollars in gold would weigh as much as a large man.

A half-trillion dollars would weigh more than the entire population of Washington, D.C.

Narcotics industry profits, secretly stockpiled in countries competing for the business, draw interest exceeding $3 million per hour.

To what use will this money eventually be put?

What will be its ultimate effect?

Though everyone knows narcotics is big business, its truly staggering dimensions have never been fully publicized.

The statistics on which the above statements are based appear in classified documents prepared with the participation of the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency.

These studies are circulated in numbered copies with warnings of "criminal sanctions" for unauthorized disclosure.

Why is this information withheld from public view?

The international narcotics industry is, in fact, not an industry at all, but an empire.

Sovereign, proud, expansionist, this Underground Empire, though frequently torn by internal struggle, never fails to present a solid front to the world at large.

It has become today as ruthlessly acquisitive and exploitative as any nineteenth-century imperial kingdom, as far-reaching as the British Empire, as determinedly cohesive as the states of the American republic.

Aggressive and violent by nature, the Underground Empire maintains its own armies, diplomats, intelligence services, banks, merchant fleets, and air lines.

It seeks to extend its dominance by any means, from clandestine subversion to open warfare.

Legitimate nations combat its agents within their own borders, but effectively ignore its power internationally.

The United States government, while launching cosmetic "wars" on drugs and crime, has rarely attacked the Empire abroad, has never substantially diminished its international power, and does not today seriously challenge its growing threat to world stability.

Why is this so?

Do the world's governments not want to eliminate this expanding source of criminal wealth and power?

Has there in fact never been an attempt to mount a truly effective global assault against it?

Has there never existed -- does there not exist today -- some hidden, unpublicized, international force struggling against the Underground Empire?

If you truly want to understand how these International Treaties are pushed forward with their agendas, to begin with, you have to delve deeply into just how the history of the nations, which are an integral part of it were and are affected.

Each of these books should be available at your local library, on Amazon or at Barnes and Noble, or any of those can order them for you, and I highly suggest them because of the nature that they take on leads to where you are looking into the information you are, WWJFKD, because within the information included within these books, it would never have been possible for the United Nations Security Council to get as powerful as it is today.

And with that knowledge, you will find out just how important, a particular part of the International Laws, pertaining to Article 51 of the United Nations Charter is, and why it is a linchpin, not only in the events that lead up to 9/11 but everything after that fateful day.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

join