It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[1967] US Plans to Attack Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Upon investigating something borne out of prior ATS debates I ran across an interesting aspect that the US military had back in 1967 during the Israeli-Arab war.

The basis for the directive was Washington's policy of support for the existence, independence and territorial integrity of all the states of the region. This translated into adherence to the Israeli-Arab armistice lines of 1949. The policy was not to allow Egypt, or any combination of Arab states, to destroy Israel, but also not to allow Israel to expand westward, into Sinai, or eastward, into the West Bank.

Sources:
www.haaretz.com...

www.haaretz.com...

The Operation was detailed in Critical Incident 14 accessible from the DOD website:

www.dod.mil...

Fair warning, it is a long document, but interesting read, telling the development of the war. I would save a copy on your HD

Page 45 of the Declassified Document:

There is much more of this type of talk in the Document.

The operation was to be run by the US Strike Command under 4 star General Theodore J. Conway.
en.wikipedia.org...

US Strike Command:

STRICOM's assigned missions were to: (a) provide a reserve of general purpose forces for reinforcing the other unified commands, (b) train the general reserve, (c) develop joint doctrine and, (d) plan for and execute contingency operations.[2] Subsequently, STRICOM's missions were expanded to include planning for, and execution of, operations in the Middle East, sub-Sahara Africa, and Southern Asia (MEAFSA)

en.wikipedia.org...

After the Israeli air force did not proceed into the areas where the US would have to interfere, the Joint Chiefs sent McNamara memorandum No. 315-67 saying not to use military force and to pursue alternative means to control the situation. Reminder that McNamara was the Sec of Defense under JFK (1917-1963)

John Kennedy's assassination and the rise to power of Lyndon Johnson improved Israel's status in Washington

Source:
www.haaretz.com...

This is a reminder that Alliances change, regardless of politics. I wouldn't doubt that the US military has current updated plans still to attack Israel if things get bad.

edited date into title

[edit on 9/5/10 by masqua]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Often forgotten is the Israeli attack on a US Navy ship during the '67 war. Israel already attacked the US. Just facts. They look out for themselves. So should we. I don't see a reason that Israeli interests should be held in higher esteem than our own.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Well that would have solved a lot of problems.

The US wouldn't be at war in most of the middle-east, most of the world wouldn't hate the US, there would be WAY LESS muslim extremism... zionists wouldn't be crying all day long about how being anti-Israel policies is being anti-semitic...

Damn that would have changed history for sure...and for the better.

And yeah Israel attacked the US with the USS Liberty. And have massive spy rings inside the US, as many dual citizen in the US government in high positions, AIPAC has in it's bag most of congress and Israel is a welfare queen leeching from the US.

If Israel want to be their own country and be a good ally and stop doing all those war crimes, good for them, but until then, they should be treated as what they are : a theocracy run by thugs.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
If Israel is stupid enough to try to pull off yet another false flag against America, and there is incontrovertible proof.
Then there are now elements within US military at the very highest levels that would just love to teach Israel a lesson.

And it is not just the military.
The US people too have had enough of this nonsense.
It is now high time to crack a few semitic heads if Israel deliberately murders any more Americans.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
If Israel is stupid enough to try to pull off yet another false flag against America, and there is incontrovertible proof.
Then there are now elements within US military at the very highest levels that would just love to teach Israel a lesson.

It is now high time to crack a few semitic heads if Israel deliberately murders any more Americans.

And just who would those elements be? I haven't talked to any one who's fed up with Israel, I think the majority of the USA supports Israel and is cheering them on. The last two groups that I heard spouting racism against the Jews were the Nazi's then the Clan.

I do see the current American administration disagreeing with them, but those folks also disagree with the people they serve also.

As for the Liberty, well mistakes happen, just ask the folks in tthe Chineese embassy in Iraq. Hell we killed everybody there with a j-dam. Ask the Russian convoy leaving Iraq that the Apache crews raped.

The Palestinians want peace asmuch as we want a bullet in our head.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
The last two groups that I heard spouting racism against the Jews were the Nazi's then the Clan.

Wow so criticism of Israel/Jewish is racism, and those who express it are Nazis and Clan members? That in itself only stands to reason from a Talmudic/Zealot's view point, but racism is ok from the other side of the fence.
The Kosher racket for example, yes racket, in the US alone is estimated to be in the hundreds of billions, which amounts to little more than a religous taxation of our consumer market and adds as much as 30% to production costs, does speaking out against this make me a Nazi or a Clansman? Feel free to add me to whatever lists you keep as I simply don't believe that God, or G-D said anything about power line insulation or Bleach and Steel having to be Kosher. Here's the thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way, Nazis have been extinct for about sixty years, and Pallestinians don't want peace, they want Pallestine, imagine the nerve, in the midst of their 40 year long humanitarian crisis to demand such ammenities as fuel, food and medicene, I don't blame them one iota, it sure wasn't their god that took their land from them. Should have went with plan A, Madagascar would have been an ideal Israel for the other six billion non-chosen, ah but the crusades continue at the behest of a few.

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Mark 8:36

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
something is going to happen soon i can feel it

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

If Israel is stupid enough to try to pull off yet another false flag against America .....

There are a lot who see Israelli involvement in 9/11 (with some in the US Govt turning a blind eye, just to get iraq back under control and more oil).

Check this link out to see a LOT of the connections between Israel and 9/11. theinfounderground.com...

The only reason Osama Bin Laden took the heat and credit was that he was dying of and always in need of dialysis and it benefited his rich Saudi family and their long time friends the Bush Clan.

Also, google "The Lavon Affair". Israel is looking after your Govt officals. Ain't is funny ho after they leave Govt and Senate, they make Millions?? Just for a few chats at conferences (for who) or from books (publishers?).

[edit on 9-5-2010 by CitizenNum287119327]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If only. Someone needs to put them into perspective.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

And just who would those elements be? I haven't talked to any one who's fed up with Israel, I think the Christians supports Israel and is cheering them on. The last two groups that I heard spouting racism against the Jews were the Nazi's then the Clan.

I do see the current American administration disagreeing with them, but those folks also disagree with the people they serve also.

As for the Liberty, well mistakes happen, just ask the folks in tthe Chineese embassy in Iraq. Hell we killed everybody there with a j-dam. Ask the Russian convoy leaving Iraq that the Apache crews raped.

The Palestinians want peace asmuch as we want a bullet in our head.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Loken68]

I fixed a word for you. Most people I know can't stand Israel.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

If Israel is stupid enough to try to pull off yet another false flag against America .....

There are a lot who see Israelli involvement in 9/11 (with some in the US Govt turning a blind eye, just to get iraq back under control and more oil).

Check this link out to see a LOT of the connections between Israel and 9/11. theinfounderground.com...

The only reason Osama Bin Laden took the heat and credit was that he was dying of and always in need of dialysis and it benefited his rich Saudi family and their long time friends the Bush Clan.

Also, google "The Lavon Affair". Israel is looking after your Govt officals. Ain't is funny ho after they leave Govt and Senate, they make Millions?? Just for a few chats at conferences (for who) or from books (publishers?).

[edit on 9-5-2010 by CitizenNum287119327]

I am finally glad people are seeing that israel could be behind 9/11. It ames sense after the 5 dancing Israelis were caught on tape saying they were their to document the whole thing.

Zionists have more control of the USA than most people think.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Zionists have more control of the USA than most people think.

That power is entirely due to a massive secret web of corruption.

Once the lid begins to lift on all this squalid secrecy, and the masses clearly see what has been going on, the public anger will know no bounds.

It is no accident that the Jews with all their plots and all their scheming throughout the ages, have always been eventually uncovered.
It is the one single reason why every single nation that the Jews have infiltrated and corrupted, have eventually violently turned upon them and expelled them.

And it is all going to happen one more time, just as it has happened many times in the past.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I thought Israel and U.S were allies?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89

They are good friends indeed. The US and Israel may have their little spats
once in awhile, but America will always back them and the US will never
attack them as in an actual war, killing, etc. It won't happen, no matter
what a lot of people believe. Just watch and see.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

They are...as long as the US licks Israel's boots and do it's wars for them.

All that thanks to Johnson. Before the 67 war, the US didn't care about Israel... France was taking care of them. But the 67 war changed it all.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

The last two groups that I heard spouting racism against the Jews were the Nazi's then the Clan.

Pallestinians don't want peace, they want Pallestine,
"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Mark 8:36

"Whether they return to negotiations or not, and whether they fulfill the agreements or not - the political plan is a temporary agreement, and the conflict remains eternal, will not be locked, and the agreements being talked about are regarding the current balance of power. As to the struggle, it will continue. It may pause at times, but in the final analysis, Palestine is ours from the [Mediterranean] Sea to the [Jordan] River." -Al-Hourani

"The Islamic land of Palestine is one and can not be divided. There is no difference between Haifa and Nablus, between Lod and Ramallah, between Jerusalem and Nazareth, between Gaza and Ashkelon. The land of Palestine is Waqf land that belongs to Moslems throughout the world and no one has the right to act freely or the right to make concessions or to abandon her. Whoever does this betrays a [trust] and is nothing more than a loathsome criminal whose abode is in Hell!" -The Preacher of Al Aqza Mosque, Sheikh Yousuf Abu Sneina, PATV, 8 September 2000

"We the nation of Palestine, our fate from Allah is to be the vanguard in the war against the Jews until the resurrection of the dead, as the Prophet Mohammed said: The resurrection of the dead will not come until you do battle with the Jews and kill them. We the Palestinians, are the vanguard in this issue, in this battle, whether we want to or whether we refuse. All the agreements being made are temporary.-"Preacher Dr. Ahmed Yousuf Abu Halbiah, PATV, 28 July 2000]

You see their not wanting peace. Their ultimate agenda is the defeat of Israel. Peace is just a stepping stone to domination of Israel.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer

They are good friends indeed. The US and Israel may have their little spats
once in awhile, but America will always back them and the US will never
attack them as in an actual war, killing, etc. It won't happen, no matter
what a lot of people believe. Just watch and see.

Hmm I remmeber the US and Iraq as buddies. Dude alliances change, the motives for the US and israel are different, but the only reason they are allies is one common thing in their way out there. Remember as soon as US monetary interests change or are elsewhere, the US will eat Israel for breakfast. Didnt the US supply the Taliban during the Russian-Iran war? Hmm, you seriously need to wake up if you think that the US will always back your butt buddies.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

An ally is a country with which you have an official signed treaty such that if either country goes to war, the other pledges support.

Israel has always quite openly REFUSED any formal treaty with America, because that would then require Israel to contribute to America's wars.

Israel has NEVER fought in any of the wars America has been involved in.
None ever.

It is just unthinkable that Jews should ever have to die for America.
But the Jews expect Americans to give up their last dollar, and last drop of blood to defend Israel.

Israel is not an ally of America, and never has been. Just a very expensive and increasingly inconvenient parasite.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyTheStrong

Just remember we are all guests here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join