It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can they "see"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yeah... it's really weird. I figured everyone could hear/feel it... but apparently not.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Animals simply rely on their instincts and aren't using our level of reasoning... As amazing as our intellects are (compared to our pets), we've kind of sacrificed that connection to the rest of our universe to pay for it it seems.....

There are MANY references to animals detecting spirits, especially those later becoming the more dangerous variety.... A simple research into the subject, should yield numerous cases.....

mrq

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSpallacus
so when my cat once went to the corner of the room and started meowing at the wall he hadn't lost it?

Spallacus,
Both my cats do this very often. I always look to see if it's a gnat or some kind of insect...or possibly a shadow that I wasn't aware of at first glance.
When I find no insects or shadows, and I ask, "Whatcha see, huh?", and they continue to stare and/or meow, I say, "Hrmph. Must be spirits", and shrug it off. Sometimes I look at the spot where the cat(s) are looking and wave, "How ya doin'?"...but nothin' ever happens.
My kitties don't seem afraid nor intimidated by whatever they see though, so I'm not worried.

Be well.
-mrq

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
My dog stares at random stuff too, but she's really messed up in the head. Sometimes I think she sees ghosts or spirits, but she's not really frightened by them. Kinda creepy though... her eyes glow red.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
All living creatures preceive different bandwidths and/orwavelengths of light and thus it is totally reasonable to assume that cats see things that we do not. Or, are not ready to in most cases....

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I have absolutely NO DOUBT that cats can SEE you when you are traveling out of body......they watch your SPIRIT self...not your body self.......the meow at your Spirit and can most definatly SEE you OOBE....even coming into the room you are traveling into OOBE...they follow after you all happy like........ya cats see you, I dont know about dogs I dont have dogs....I just know about cats, and they can SEE you for sure, so why not 'other' spirits? or others checking you out via OOBE? the cats can see FO SHO!

Oh ya...snakes SEE to......in one of the Robert Monroe books about OOBE he says that he was doing OOBE in a clinic type study, and he OOBE into a room with a reptile tank...(rattlesnakes) and when his SPIRIT was near the tank the snakes struck out at the glass as if to get him....so I guess snakes can see to......(this was documented)

I am still saying nothing about dogs cuz I just dont KNOW about dogs......exceptin that, they R dogs. woof. high paw and all that woof stuff.

[edit on 8-6-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I'm sure amimals are more sensitive to a spirits presence than we are. I once had a dog that made me a firm believer...he saw what we couldn't.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I can tell when a TV is on in a house due to the fact that I hear a high pitch bearly audible noise that eminates from the set....even when the sound is down.

I can hear the tv's and computer monitors too. Really high pitched sound.. sorta like when your ears are ringing. But just like animals I can ignore it, so it doesn't bother me.

As for animals I think they just have enhanced senses. Unlike us they have not been bombarded with stimulis(sp?) for 20 years like we have while growing up, which in turn has dumbed down our 5 senses. As for our 6th sense I think we've been trained or medicated to not use it, by who, or why I dunno (just a hunch).. Animals on the other hand are unaffected by this and and continue to have / use thier 6th sense

[edit on 6/8/2004 by smatts]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
when a spirit/energy is near me, or im in a graveyard, or whatever, my dog goes bananas. and i have this on film.

cant explain why. but i presume its because they can pick somethng up most cant.

if a dog can see a ghost/spirit then why would we know ?
the dog would just interpret that spirit/energy as another person.

thats my take on it anyway

<< 1   >>

join