It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady GaGa is an Illuminati Witch! (file under "Completely Idiotic Assertions")

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I just saw the following:

Stewart & Janet Swerdlow's Q&A page

Demons

Posted: May, 08, 2010

Hi regarding this link www.youtube.com... Do you know if it is true that demons are invoked when an illuminati witch such as lady gaga makes a new CD and they are sent out with each CD? Like what John Todd says? Thanks for any info.

Stewart's Reply: It is true. The frequencies embedded in the CDs open astral portals when played. She is not the only one.

Got that people? Lady GaGa is an ILLUMINATI WITCH!

And listening to her CDs will open up ASTRAL PORTALS, through with DEMONS will gain access to our world!!!!

And GaGa's not the only one! I'm guessing the only safe optical media to play is the $99 DVDs offered on Swerdlow's site.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Um.. Wow, just wow.

This is a prime example that some people REALLY need to take a chill-pill. I've been listening to her music for a while now and I've not seen or heard anything to do with the old stereotypical demon.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
From the same Web page:

Burning Wood

Posted: May, 01, 2010 Hi Stewart, What would the mind-pattern be behind burning a truck load of wood? Over the past few weeks I have had to help burn up some large branches and wood pieces along with weeds, I know weeds represent "negative" mind-patterns as per the Hyperspace Healer book! Cheers!

Stewart's Reply: There are several layers here, but, on the surface, purging your grounding energy.

Sometimes a truck load of wood is just a truck load of wood!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

Now, she's a terrible artist (if you can call her that), her message in her music is horrible, her music videos are perversions, she does no good for humanity whatsoever, and youngsters look up to her like she is a GOD all while she pollutes their minds through terrible music and visuals. Demon? Give me a break. A narcissistic puppet? Most definitely.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Enigami]
(spelling, punctuation)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, the only way to tell is if she weighs the same as a duck. If she weighs the same as a duck, then she is made of wood. If she is made of wood, she can burn, and hence she is an Illuminati witch trying to have demons possess us...where would we be without the ultimate knowledge of Monty Python?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigami
reply to post by flightsuit

Now, she's a terrible artist (if you can call her that), her message in her music is horrible, her music videos are perversions, she does no good for humanity whatsoever, and youngsters look up to her like she is a GOD all while she pollutes their minds through terrible music and visuals. Demon? Give me a break. A narcissistic puppet? Most definitely.

(spelling, punctuation)

She's probably more of a witch than a demon. By the way, if it's so easy for demons to gain access to Earth, we would have been overrun by now.

new topics

top topics

join