It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revelation of God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Everything that happens in our lives has been the result of the human ego. As a collective, the more we keep on living like this, the more we will create of it. We are like a magnet and the more ego we have, the more of it we will attract. That is why the inner balance of the feminine is crucial. We can see the male ego dominate history, with the suppression of the feminine woman. We have never had an authoritative individual with the balance of these two forces. Humanity is nothing more than the story of Star Wars. The constant struggle to find balance of the will to receive, and the will to bestow.

We have had numerous wars, fights, and the everlasting quest for empire and control. Have we not learned our lesson? How much do we have to suffer to realize our errors? Do we need a World War III to get it in our heads? The way we are living is incorrect and we have to bring it upon ourselves to fix it.

We have to correct our desires so that they correlate to the phrases: "Love your neighbor as yourself" and "Be the change you wish to see in the world" If each of us, individually, were to follow this simple rule, then the world would be a much happier place, full of peace, love, and harmony.

It is our duty as creative beings to bring it upon ourselves to fix that which we have created. We must recognize our past failures, forgive ourselves, and learn from them. The keyword here is WE. We must unite, otherwise, we will keep on suffering. Each of us is the root of the tree of life. If one person brings an unbalance in the force, we will ALL fall. A tree needs a healthy root to grow.

It seems that people these days are waiting for someone, or something to "save" them. They believe all the happenings in the world are a result of a man up in the clouds, judging, punishing and rewarding. But when you look at the nuts and bolts of it, the "problems" we have on Earth are because of us. I place the word problem in quotations because they are not problems, they are catalysts (tools for our evolution).

We NEED to experience the negative, so that we can come to the realization of its opposite. We must be in service to others, always, all the time. No exceptions. Each of us much develop a desire to do good, for humanity, otherwise, the cycle of time will repeat itself and the same stuff will happen over and over again. This leads to the revelation of who God (the creative force) really is, us.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

It seems that people these days are waiting for someone, or something to "save" them. They believe all the happenings in the world are a result of a man up in the clouds, judging, punishing and rewarding. But when you look at the nuts and bolts of it, the "problems" we have on Earth are because of us. I place the word problem in quotations because they are not problems, they are catalysts (tools for our evolution).

This paragraph right here is what sold me. I believe that Jesus's message was not that he was the son of God but that we all are, in a sense, the sons and daughters of "God". Jesus came at a similar time when everyone was waiting for a savior who would never show up, he came and taught people that through love you could save yourself. You can essentially be your own Messiah. Stop waiting for sky daddy to change your diaper and do something for yourself

Star and flag

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yes and well said. Like in previous threads i've responded, the ego needs to be reversed (star of David; two triangles opposite of each other). It's not I then WE, it's WE then I.

All this time (LIFETIME) we've been fighting wars over possesions of land and resources ,arguing about truth and conspiracies, who's right and who's wrong, what's real or not, UFOs are here...OMG and etc.

FAITH people, having it in yourself will activate God in the simplest form, he's real and he loves us all. I like to think we as humans as personal computers and we're all connected with God through WiFi.

The devil, he's nothing but turd on the sidewalk you avoid to step on because you don't want to walk around smelling like turd. It's a test set up by God, tha Alpha and the Omega, beginning and the end.

Lately some of us been getting wierd feelings about what's to come, martial law, WWIII, catastrophes and etc...maybe they can be real, but if you have faith, love, being humble and understanding instead of rage, fear, guilt and ignorance, all worries are taken away by God. You and I are the LIGHT of the world.

The problem is: ATS members are slowly showing signs of understanding on God and faith but the problem is no action. "Practice what you preach".

Sooner or later (or maybe) the revelations will come true, but the ones to last must be strong all over: the body, mind and soul. Look for signs, question because other human beings who can't control or maintain their egos will only destroy like a little child who is spoiled. They're not your enemies but only confused lost beings.

We're family guys and gals...and the way i see, we're ALL equal. Not rich to poor, not smart to dumb, black and white and etc. We all have strengths and weaknesses, and the reason for this is because we NEED each other in order to maintain life....a gift from God.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by adkchamp]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Beautiful words with real meaning to back them up.
Thank you.

Just let me make a quick comment here.

When you say:

It seems that people these days are waiting for someone, or something to "save" them.

This is the biggest problem I have as a Christian with organized religion these days.

It's like crucifying Christ wasn't enough. People are waiting to do it again.

Wasn't it enough He died for us once? Do we have to wait for Him to come back and save us again?

I truly believe if you're a follower of Christ, or any peace based religion, you'd follow the words of the OP and stop waiting for someone else to save you.
You'd respect life and others and do all you can to give back to those around you, family, friends, and yes, enemy alike.

It's only an example of complete disrespect for the blood shed once, to sit back and wait for the second price to be paid.

peace

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Yea and guess what conditions people the most in that order?

Movies, books, stories about a hero who saves us...

Once we can unlearn this, we can ALL be heroes.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It is very important to keep in mind that everything that happens on Earth is a result of the Ego, and that's a good thing when you view it from the positive perspective.

The ego stops us from evolving and reaching our true potential. The voice in our minds that tell us we are better than others will always be there until we consciously decide to dissolve it.

The ego causes the separation of humanity. We have one group of people fighting another group of people over technologies and whose God is better.

Take a look at all negative "historic" moments on Earth. From the beginning, we have wanted more and more. But we all know the ego can never be fulfilled. But I got some good news! There will come a time when we will finally realize our flaws, as a collective.

We have two paths to realize this flaw. We can either accept the fact that we have been wrong, and unite under a "peace and love" doctrine or wait until the # hits the fan by some nuclear war.

The choice, is ours.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

I agree. Satan is a big red poo. He is a laugh. I am actually quite amused and unafraid of satan. I could wake up and look at him and say oh it's only you. Go back to sleepin' like a baby. What scares me are thugs like rahm emanuel.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
That is why I believe the world should be ran by an innocent soul, man or women. If we ran a system of COMMON SENSE everything would work. If you go against COMMON SENSE then there is no space here on Earth for you. Human beings are animals and will always be animals. We need a sense of control, but THIS control we have today is down right DISGUSTING. Ego is a manifestation of Evil in its purest form. One act of evil can cause a domino's effect which will some how, always find itself back home.

You have good intentions sir. Keep postin!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
the religious institutions have failed.
the governments have failed.
the economic system has failed.
every system that controls us has collectively failed.
we need a new formula. one not based on master and servant. we are all special. we are all infinite. we were all made in gods image. when we look into a strangers eyes we are looking into gods eyes. for we are all its children. we are all in this together. i use to believe one man can make a difference was b$. but one man can make a difference. history has proven this, but imagine if we all made a difference what a world we could live in.............
i dont mean becoming the next prophet ie, Christ, Buddha, Muhammad unless that is what you truly want to do. i mean helping your fellow man/woman...
i have noticed that when you help a complete stranger, the universe or whatever returns the favour.
i challange anyone here, go out and help someone you know or better yet someone you don't know. the rewards that come back to you will make your head spin............i guess by helping a stranger you are helping god and by helping god you are helping yourself.

peace

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by adkchamp

Yea and guess what conditions people the most in that order?

Movies, books, stories about a hero who saves us...

Once we can unlearn this, we can ALL be heroes.

That brings back memories of Sweet Nell being tied to the railroad tracks by the evil Snydley Whiplash.

As children, we were all steeped into this concept of a hero savior. Every cartoon seems to have that as a theme.
Mighty Mouse..."here I come to save the day, that means that Mighty Mouse is on his way!"
Underdog.."Never fear! Underdog is here."
Popeye always saves Olive Oil.

We have all been subjected to this conditioning in our psyche without even realizing we were always being prepared and told someone else would fix the mess. We have never been encouraged to take responsibility or to find our own strengths.

There is a plot underfoot. If the masses are convinced someone else will come and fix everything, then they will be content to sit back and never take an action against the evil in the world.

What is the ultimate motive for convincing people of this?

Who has been the catalyst to hypnotise them into Hero Worship?

Why have they done this? So people will just submit and give other their personal power, never even realizing that they have any power?

What steps can we take to change this, and do it quickly?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

but that we all are, in a sense, the sons and daughters of "God"

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

he came and taught people that through love you could save yourself.

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
SPOT ON!!!
You must have blown the dust off the old book to come up with that. lol

[edit on 9-5-2010 by oliveoil]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

What is the ultimate motive for convincing people of this?

Who has been the catalyst to hypnotise them into Hero Worship?

Why have they done this?

So people will just submit and give other their personal power, never even realizing that they have any power?

What steps can we take to change this, and do it quickly?

These are some good questions! I'll give them a shot.

The ultimate motive for doing this is to make the observer understand that everything is perfect. The force responsible for the catalyst is the observer of reality. How I perceive the world is not the same as how you perceive it. Let me explain...

Think of your life as a video game and you are the main character. The point of the video game is to save the entire world. On your journey, you meet different people, experience different events and complete missions. As you learn to play the game and get the hang of it, you will realize that everything has happened for one specific reason: to wake YOU up (the observer). The name of the game (from my perspective) is called: David's Awakening

From my perspective, you are already perfect. I can't perceive it that way, so obviously the problem is not OUT THERE, but within myself. I have to change MY views on humanity. I have to "save" you from your "sins". And we do this by developing a system within that says something along the lines of: "There is much evil in the world. Why?! No wait a minute, I was taught in school that God is always benevolent. Therefore, the problem is not that God is condemning me, but rather, that I can't see the love in things. I need to change myself so that I can see the beauty in life, regardless of what happens"

In other words, we are each the messiah of our own realities and we achieve godlike status when we come to the realization that everything is happening according to plan. All is good. This can only be achieved however when we begin to correct our perceptions.

What steps can we take to make the world a happier place?
Many ATS members will agree indefinitely that the monetary system is flawed and that money is the root of all evil. How can we change this belief so it's not "evil" and correct it? Simple, instead of thinking money is a form of enslavement, think of it as a tool for your freedom. Money gives me freedom, it frees me from work, it frees me from bills, it gives me back my time. Now money is much MUCH more lovely.

Another example:
Many will agree that death is horrible and sad. Instead of dwelling on the negative, figure out a way to change your perception. Think of death as something of beauty. Everyone must die eventually, we can not change the fact. So instead of mourning, rejoice! Finally, the soul is at peace and rest. Do you see where I am going with this?

The problem does not exist OUT THERE, but within.
"The kingdom of God, is within you" - Jesus

One of the main missions on your adventure is to bring heaven on earth. You do this by correcting your beliefs on the negative, so that from your perspective, all is well, good, and love. When you do this, you will discover something quite amazing. I like to call it: "The Creative Force"

This creative force is the law of attraction on steroids. You will LITERALLY begin to see this force in everyone you meet. You will begin to understand that the negativity someone experiences is the result of how they think. The more you begin to see this creative force, the more you will begin to correct yourself.

There is no more blaming others. No more accusing others for your faults. No more of that nonsense. You will begin to see that everything in your life has been a result of your attitude. A simple switch in attitude can completely change your life around. The world isn't such a bad place after all when you begin to see the love behind all that is evil.

new topics

top topics

join