It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion blows my mind. imaginative doodling.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Incoming pretty pointless thread, but...

I somehow managed to link to the Google sky Hubble website from another post. Since i've never been there I decided to poke around, and I focused on the Orion Nebula.

This is the screen shot of the nebula.

Now, I was looking at the formations and clouds and noticed what looks like a man fighting something. Orion is suppose to be a hunter, with a shield, which is exactly what I see, but on a heavenly scale.

This is my doodle/explanation.
(Maybe he is fighting a big nebula breathing dragon.

This is the blown up image of just the nebula so that normal eyes can see. Clouds in upper left are wings of some huge dragon thing, or butterfly... tee hee hee. Orion the hunter is the dude holding the energy ball.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The heavens tell us all stories. I'm starting to think that space, is someone's (or everyone's) imagination.

Like that nebula eye...amazing!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Want to see something just as amazing? Go looks at the Orion Nebula through a telescope, its the brightest nebula in the night sky and is very easily seen in even a modest telescope, or even a pair of binoculars! If you don't have access to a telescope, find a local astro group, pretty much any city of a good size will have one, most w/ a web address.

join