It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by projectvxn
All I have to say is, come get it. I'm tired of entitled spoiled brats that think liberty and rights means 'everything gets handed over on a silver platter'. This is ridiculous.

Who are the slaves gonna side with ? Everyone is waiting for that day to take revenge, good luck dooch bags. If you said sorry it would have been another story.

It's spelled 'douche'.

I have nothing to apologize for.

I legally entered the country and give back all I can.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well to get something straight if we are to talk about "stolen" lands , humans have been doing that since they were making fire using 2 sticks in a cave. So there are no lands anywhere where you will find people that were there since 1000000 BC.

I really do not comprehend. What is so wrong about sending some persons with no legal documentation back to the country where they HAVE the legal documentation.

It's like you get someone illegally sneaking into your house. You catch him and he begs you to stay a little more because he needs to send money back to his family. One month passes , you check on him you see that his wife aunt grandmother and 2 cousins are there as well. You tell him that he needs to go soon. After 1 year i check back and you notice the cousins married , and the original person has 4 kids. You ask them kindly to leave and they respond saying that IN FACT that is their house and that you are the illegal in THEIR house.

How come the mexicans with a higher education have come here LEGALLY and have no problems at all, and 70 percent of the people who are illegals don't even have a high school diploma? And that is not because they couldn't do it here, it's because they never had the intention to. They could have finished it in their country before comming here.

And as a legal immigrant myself, i am totally bothered by some aspects.Before i moved here i learned English because USA is an english speaking country. And i am bothered to see so many people speaking ONLY spanish. Not even Hello or how are you. And then they expect ME to know spanish when they adress me as if i'm in Spain or something. I remember a case which made me laugh...My mother is a math teacher and this parent came to her not too long ago and started speaking in spanish. My mother does not know spanish ...she knows english. The parent went to complain to the principal about my mother not knowing spanish in USA

Things like this make me wonder why did i have to go through all this , financially and mentally , to get here LEGALLY from Europe when it seems that there are people who don't have anything against illegals. Try that in any other country

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by RRokkyy

There is a flaw in your assumed totals... 4 Children? Are you talking about mexican womens birthrate BEFORE 16 years of age?
When I lived in Virginia I lived in a Mexican dominated area . I had 3 sets of neighbors that all moved from Chiuahuah. The youngest mother was 17.. She was on her 4th child. (She had her first child at 13) She was also 1 of 12 kids her mom had. Between the 3 families there were 18 or 19 children under the age of 12....I guess that is stereotyping .. So be it.. Only thing I have to base my opinion on. Very nice people.. but had no intention of becoming legal.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Mobius1974]

My mom once asked a Mexican American women how many kids she had. She said 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ten percent of Counties in the USA are 50 percent or more Hispanic.
There are now about 70 million HIspanics in the USA. In a few years there will be more Hispanics in the USA than Mexicans in Mexico (105 million).

IT IS NOW INEVITABLE THAT MEXICO AND THE USA WILL BECOME ONE BORDERLESS COUNTRY UNDER THE NAU.

THE REVOLUTION IS OVER. AMERICA LOST.

TPTB are INVADING AMERICA with cheap labor.
In 1950 America was 89%white,9%black,2%other.
America has not had a sane immigration policy for almost 50 years.
America now has what can only be described as an INVASION POLICY.
America now lets into this country somewhere between 2 and 5 million
persons per year legally and illegally.

Lets just pick the number 3 million.
If 3 million people enter the country every year that amounts to
300 million people in 100 years.
But that doesn't count their children.

Lets forget about any future immigration.
Lets just start with 20 million illegals here. Half are females. That's 10 million. If they have 4 children each that's 40million children in the first generation here.
20 years later the second generation of 20 million females has 4 children each. That's 80 million more children.

0 years first generation = 20 million plus 40 million babies
20 years second generation = 40 million plus 80 million babies (20 m x 4)
40 years third generation = 80 million plus 160 million babies
60 years fourth generation = 160 million plus 320 million babies
(At 60 years the first 20 million reach the age of 80 and die off so you can subtract 20 million from the total here)
80 years fifth generation = 320 million plus 640 million babies.
(At 80 years the second generation of 40 million die off so you
can subtract that number)

total number 20 million + 40m + 80m + 160m + 320 m + 640m = 1,260m
minus 20m + 40m = 1,200 million or 1.2 billion people

This does not take into account anyone other than the original 20 million illegal aliens. This also presumes a birthrate of 4. There is some evidence the actual birthrate might be as high as 7.

So we would have 1.2 billion additional people here in 80 years just from the original 20 million. What if some of the other 300 million decide to have MORE than the replacement birthrate of 2? Well just add a few more billions to numbers. What would life be like here with 2 or 3 billion people
living in the USA. No room,no food,no water,no resources,etc.

This is the real truth.
This thread will be deleted.
The original poster will be banned like TruBlue.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I cannot view the video from this computer but I think I get the jest of what is being said/going on in this video. I would not be suprised at all of someone inciting mexican immigrants and illegals to rise up against america or americans. And the fact is they have literally built themselves an 'army' right here in the united states. This is another very good reason for immigration reform. But anyone who threatens me and mine, better be faster, smarter, and have more ammo.

Yeah, but their "army" blows their entire paycheck (if they get a paycheck) on beer, weed and tattoos, so there's no problem being smarter and faster than them. You really only have to be less drunk.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

" People have been talking about La Raza for the last 10 years, ain't a damn thing happened. No civil war has occurred. Seems they just like attention. Generally, you solve this by not paying them any attention"

People have been talking about La Raza Unida (& LULAC & the MAYO Council) in South Texas for as long as I can remember. So I looked it up.
From The Texas Handbook Online

RAZA UNIDA PARTY. The Raza Unida Party was established on January 17, 1970, at a meeting of 300 Mexican Americans at Campestre Hall in Crystal City, Texas. José Ángel Gutiérrez and Mario Compean, who had helped found MAYO (the Mexican American Youth Organizationqv) in 1967, were two of its principal organizers. In December 1969, at the first and only national MAYO meeting, Chicano activists had endorsed the formation of a third party, an idea that Gutiérrez had proposed in establishing MAYO. After RUP filed for party status in Zavala, La Salle, and Dimmit counties in January 1970, it began its eight-year quest to bring greater economic, social, and political self-determination to Mexican Americans in the state, especially in South Texas, where they held little or no power in many local or county jurisdictions although they were often in the majority

What an interesting coincidence that this was the same time that SDS & the Black Panthers were in their heyday. Someday, I'll get around to finding out when the Souther Poverty Law Center was formed.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

I'm not sure what is up with people on this site lately. It's like they are itching for drama, drooling over the next war, now this. Most Hispanics in this country don't care about some teacher in L.A. trying to get people to revolt. They have bills to pay like everyone else. But, logic isn't going to rule the day here. People want to be afraid. If it wasn't this subject, it would be something else.

If you dare try and find some middle ground people just smear you on all sides.

I agree on what you are saying here. I know that I don't care what some knucklehead spewing nonsense says. It doesn't bother me. Like you said, he's just a poser trying to get a rise out of people. And many people here are gullible enough to buy into it.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
In a world ruled by tyrants who create an artificial scarcity paradigm by hording resources, to create low level, low intensity conflict to perpetuate order out of chaos styled rule, where those made insecure because of wide spread deprivation, will constantly turn to authority to create laws to regulate and govern, often all that those people suffering this needless deprivation have is notions of nationality, ethnicity, language and religion as the few things they have been left with that they feel they truly own.

So is it a surprise in a world were most of the resources are owned by a privileged few through the right of birth, and then acquire more through the Laws of Discovery, and the Laws of War that what most are left with, when jobs are made scarce as a result, and economic opportunities made scarce as a result, and real security and prosperity is made scarce as a result, is anger and fear.

That the few things that won’t be taken away from them are such idealistic notions as I am “an American” I am “a Christian” I am “an English Speaker” or conversely I am “a Mexican” I am a “Spanish speaker”, etc., etc.

If you listen to the man speak, in this video, in his more lucid moments when he his not simply carried away by these illusionary senses and ideals that are very often the only things people have to cling too, and ‘own’, he rails against Imperialism, and Capitalism, which are in fact the basis of the system of artificial scarcity, were on this earth an over abundance of resources are not shared, and opportunities for all to partake in them through simple hard work are not provided.

Amazingly the old adage will always hold true “It takes one to know one” and the ignorant and manipulated, will always recognize the other person, nation or religion that does suffer from ignorance and manipulation…

Tragically they will never though recognize these same qualities when they look upon themselves in the mirror.

Divide and conquer, divide and conquer, divide and conquer.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Go for it .Don't wait for the timing to be right. Come and get some, I'm
waiting to ablige. See battles were fought. Wars were won. Papers signed.
So get gone. Be a burden where you belong. Quit running across the border like cowards. Face the consequences for your pop explosion in a poor country.

That's how I've been starting conversations with obvious border jumpers as of late. You know, fuel to the fire. Not one of them so far has any guts to stand up for himself. The language I speak may not be spainglish but
believe me they do get the message.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

It's spelled 'douche'.

I have nothing to apologize for.

I legally entered the country and give back all I can.

My new spelling 'teacher'. Thanks alot, ohh wait it is not "alot", it is "a lot"..

You have nothing to apologize for. Never said you did.

You legally entered the country and give back alllllllllllllll, you have to.

Everyone is pissed off in America, there will be bloodshed sooner or later. Your government knows that. Why do you suppose they orchestrated 9/11? Common enemy unites a country, America was united until they realized what a bunch of Bullsh1t the governments been feeding them. And when they realized they actually ate that bullsh1t for 9 years. OK, OK, not all, but most.

Which side are the sons of Slaves gonna be? That is my question.. When the unrest starts, I don't think the black community is gonna sit down and do nothing.

What about the Jews? Yeah the Jews will try to grab a hold of the power they poses right now in America, they will try.

This is all prophecy.. America citizens have more guns than other nation's armies.

See under my name, what does it say ^^

Shows my character doesn't it..

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I like all people in this country. I think we should all get along . legally everyone is legal . But if your not legal your what they call not legal. But that is not my problem . That is the reason why people should have built a wall 100 years ago .

However gangs and stuff and all kinds of silly take over stuff is a bit misinformed about what owns the southwest it sure as hell is not mexico. And I would love to see what the nation of Spain has to say about this subject . Mexico can not even control mexico . much less North America . United states owns that land . But United States is on the verge of permanently damaging its reputation with wars....

[edit on 9-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

[edit on 9-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
all of america is stolen. there is no such thing as america, or an american people. it never existed. no one in america is entitled to any of this land.

What are you smoking?

I'M an American. Never stole anything from anyone, either. I'm not sure what planet you're from, but on Earth, there was an America. Yes, children, it DID exist.

And yeah, I AM entitled to some of this land. Prove otherwise, or come and take it.

Either way, you're gonna fail. Hard.

You could, of course, visit the country who's flag you proudly fly as an avatar. Oh, right, THAT one doesn't exist any more, either. Welcome to MY world.

Hold on to what you can.

[edit on 2010/5/9 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This guy sure loves to press the racist button of the people who actually pay there taxes and bills and founded this country. Thank you kind sure,you have just raised my racism level an extra point

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

The only people that have any right to complain about "stolen land" are the Native Americans. They after all were the ones who were the original inhabitors that were swindled, slaughtered and forcibly removed from it.
This whole La Raza, Azteca and illegal alien entitlement bs stinks of hypocracy, racism and self righteous justificational "my feces don't stink" rhetoric.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
La Raza's leaders have no other way to attract attention. The mystique of being revolutionaries of some sort fits their fantasy image of themselves. Talk is much easier and less messy than action; all of the self styled revolutionaries want others to sacrifice and become martyrs to their cause while they provide the "leadership" for the good of "the people." Those "people" just want to work and send money home while being unobtrusive. They have no need, and no way, to revolt and capture southwestern states.
The best tactic is to publically ignore La Raza while keeping tabs on them. I'd bet that is what is happening.

That's pretty close to the way it works. Take the Sandinista Revolution in Nicaragua as an example. THE radical leftists (they sounded a LOT like this guy does) Got people stirred up, pointed them at the target, and pulled the trigger. The 'revolutionaries' themselves were conspicuously difficult to find when there was fighting to be done, but considerably easier to find when there was rabble-rousing and organizing to be done.

Now, overall, the radical leftists composed a tiny minority of the Revolution, with most of the rabble they whipped up being regular campesinos and average Joes. Funny how, they just took right over in the aftermath of the war, left their former 'comrades' out in the cold, even though they themselves were allergic to fighting. That power-grab, and more to the point leaving their former comrades out in the cold, fed the war cycle, and was a large part of the Contra Wars that followed. Folks that carried the fighting took exception to being left out. Sure, there were other causes of it, too, but that one is always conveniently ignored.

So, just because this guy is a loud-mouthed rowdy, all bark and no bite, doesn't mean he DOESN'T present a problem. It just means he'll get OTHERS to do his dirty work, then waltz in and take over in the aftermath, carve out his own little kingdom where he never did the work to get it, leaving his 'followers' out in the cold, for the glory of La Revolucion, and rewrite history to claim it was all his work.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I agree with you 100% Come and get it. I don't care how many latin countries they have on their side it will not end well for them.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

for some reason i saw this coming a revolution!!

but their revolution need to be in Mexico not the USA!!!!!!!

it is the people that need to change the government in mexico! instead of jump the boarder they should stand up and fight in their country !

I love your Signature Maddogron !

a awesome quote from Chief Dan George from the 1970 movie ! Little Big Man!
love love it !

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Im sick and tired of hearing peoples only argument is that the land was stolen. Read some history the land was not stolen from mexico. And even If it was I dont care! We are here now and will fight to keep it. Besides, even if mexico did take back the states, all that will happen is those states will become just as nasty and corrupt as the rest of mexico.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
AT the start of the video, the name:

uniondelbarrio.org is listed.

Who is uniondelbarrio one may wonder? According to an aztlan website as posted in 2003:

"(NOTE: Union del Barrio (UdelB) is a Marxist-Leninist grass-roots organization working for the betterment of La Raza in the segregated barrios or ghettos of Aztlan.)"
(from aztlan.net)

"Aztlan" is of course the lands they claim were stolen including
Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, California, Utah, Oregon, and parts of Washington state.

For more information and to answer the question:

What is Aztlan, Raza and Mecha? go here:

www.mayorno.com...

On the website, among other interesting items, is a category
entitled: "What Gringos Fear Most" which is a video located here:

www.aztlan.net...

and they also provide an alledged list of swindlers here:

www.aztlan.net...

On which they include the President, Chief of Staff, Secretary of the Treasury, Chairman of the Federal Reserve, and other advisors.

The site has other items on the site, definitely designed to stir up people's anger or emotions.

Needless to say, I won't be sending them a donation.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
My question for those who subscribe to the boneheaded logic the teacher in the OP waxes self righteous about is this: Why stop there? Shouldn't the whole world be fighting to "reclaim" Africa which is the cradle of our species? Why just the convient and nearby land?

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by Wolf321
This is the crap they teach in universities now....

Too bad they don't teach the genocide of American aborigines, that would be a good history to learn.. Seriously what do they feed you guys, and what do they shove inside your brains..

Educate yourself on that 'genocide of the American aborigines' first, then get back to us, K?

Strangely, I don't feel all that 'genocided'. Checking demographic statistics could be a good place to start. Funny, the same folks who are spouting all this craziness, La Raza, use that same 'genocide' as one of their platforms, an excuse to 'claim' that which is not theirs, and never was.

Just so you'll know, the Aztecs these jokers claim their ancestry from as a basis to claim all of Aztlan, were MEXICAN natives. Sure, they started out as a small, belligerent tribe in what is now the US southwest, but the other NDNs there got tired of their belligerency real quick, and ran their asses all the way to Aztec Land. Note well that it wasn't white folks who dispossessed them, it was the aborigines of the area.

Bet they can do it again if La Raza gets too rowdy. Genocide or not, they've still got numbers enough for THAT.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join