It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Well said my friend... If your so proud of your heritage..... Go contribute to it. That being said.. Your only proud when it suits you. Stop being hypocritical.. Go back to your home land and continue the hard work of your ancestors. Story time.... Your great grandfather starts building a ship.(A great ship). This ship is supposed to take your future family all around the world.. Your Grandfather and father both dedicate their lives to making this the best ship ever built.. Then comes little Jonny.. He doesn't want to dedicate all of his time and strength to building the ship.. So he leaves the ship unbuilt and moves away.. In hopes that he can save enough money working to buy himself a ship... Patheitc!!!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by wayno

What you say is very true but my American buddy here is exempt of that fact.

A Cuban never losses that Cuban Spirit same with Chileans and Argentinians.

Mexicans on the other hand, once they become illegal aliens let alone citizens that spirit is long gone. The kids they have in the US are lucky if they don't become dumb petty criminals or educated idiots like that goof in the video.

Projectwhateverhisface could not loose that spirit even if he wants too.

I'm just trying to help him realise that.

I would not even have tried if he was Mexican.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Izarith]

Again, what is the relevance of you questioning my heritage? Where do you get off thinking this sort of thing is ok? You don't know a bloody thing about me, my family, or the circumstances that made me who I am today.

You think you know, must be nice up on that high horse, right Mr. Morpheus?
I love how pompass, egotistical people like you, assuming you're armed with knowledge no one else has, uses quotes out of the Matrix as if that makes you look like anything other than a pseudo-intellectual.

This isn't the #ing movies man. It's real life with real people. Have some respect for the people you talk to an maybe one day someone might actually take you seriously.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by projectvxn]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

wow.. do you not realize that you are in fact a descendant of an immigrant who once was illegal and had to go through a process to become legal? this is exactly whats wrong with this country.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Wide Awake R U]

My immigrant family applied and was approved BEFORE coming to the USA, not just enter illegally, took a job that a US Citizen should of had, got fake drivers license and did other criminal activity. Stop and think...20 MILLION ILLEGALS, 50% are Mexicans. Pack up and go home, we don't want you, you're not invited, this is our country not open to poor, uneducated labors who take from our society.

Remember: 20 million illegals, 17 million US Citizens out of work - don't you seen the correlation?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am so sick and tired of the bull# talk about illegals do everything . Its so silly and about stupid . It makes me think . maybe all of us legal people need to move and let the illegal people stay here ..then lets see how good and strong this nation will stay lol . the illegals are not here legal ..so that is breaking the law . period . end of story . Is this nation is about laws or not . you know sometimes I ask myself why even have a law about coming to America legal . Its a waste of time . It never gets nothing done . It cost billions . Might as well leave signs that say ..If your here and not legal please turn around and go back ..thank you love AMERICA ..and then give them free food and 20 years of free medical supplies while your at it .

No

The only way to stop make everyone Legal is to build a 800 foot wall . It would make 200 million jobs . and it would last for around 30 years I think.

And if you have a wall ..People can be FREE 100% ..come to the united states LEGAL and live free and love . everyone is happy . and everyone is nice. everyone helps build the wall . and everyone is happy .

[edit on 10-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron

I have been been trolling around this website now for 3 years, making comments here and there, reading about how the world is going to end, learning the true secrets of our history, understanding that everyone here wants peace and prosperity, But i now can see how this country will fall apart. I am sad that my little girl is witnessing the death of an ocean, I am sad that we are in a long un-ending war, and I am sad that our government LIES to us about everything and how the media is a major player in this... i have no words to describe how a teacher can say things like this or witness the beating of a innocent mexican in Seattle (i linked it just for more information). This is my 20th post now... I hope this will be my last posting of this type of insanity...

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Sad people are like this teacher. I am partial hispanic and can tell you they believe USA stole land from them? LOL

It was Santa Anna's fault for causing a war with America and they lost. I know my history quite well. If that teacher hasn't been fired then he should.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by antonia

If a white middle class American stands up says "listen to me" he/she is racist Tim McVeigh.

Nope, I don't pay attention to stupid people at all. I just say my peace and walk away. As for this guy inciting millions of Hispanics-really, come on. You think there are millions of Hispanics ready to rise up and reconquer the land? This guy can't make anyone do something they weren't already for. People have been talking about La Raza for the last 10 years, ain't a damn thing happened. No civil war has occurred. Seems they just like attention. Generally, you solve this by not paying them any attention

If a Mexican does it we're all stupid for shouting him down?

You guys aren't simply shouting the guy down. Most people here are utterly convinced there is some vast movement to start a war and take over the southwest. There's nothing uncouth about saying he's wrong, cause he is. But it is a bit much for posters to actually take this as some kind of serious threat.

They are not the KKK though, La Raza wants to create so much disenfranchizement that people revolt.

The KKK doesn't want white folks to rise up and kick out all the non-whites? Last i checked, they were a racial separatist group. It's the same thing as La Raza and generally defined in the same way.

These people are dangerous. This particular professor is in a position of intellectual authority. Fidel Castro was a lawyer when he called for revolution. A position of intellectual authority.

So you just found out people in positions of "intellectual authority" can be rather stupid at times. We get racist white idiots in the south spewing their crap from time to time. We just fire them. People around here don't get all crazy and believe there is some vast white conspiracy because one person from one group starts mouthing off.

When there are a few thousand people with guns over there trying to take over the territory I'll get worried. Until they get up and actually do something I'm just going to think they are a bunch of idiots mouthing off. I'm starting to think most of you just enjoy living in fear.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by antonia]

i agree with you antonia. If they actually get the guns and do something then I would worry. People in this day in age are too damn lazy and could care less. This is how America likes it. However, if this was done in Iran, then you can definitely be worried. They don't have fast food and 100's of cable channels down in Iran like we do in America.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

You have that correct. My Hubby and I work a flea market called "little Mexico" if "they" get a wiff of the state income tax guys raiding the flea market, they are gone like a shot and do not come back for a week or two.

As far as I am concerned this teacher should have her ass hauled in on charges of treason. Inciting non-Americans to invade the country for the express purpose of seizing territory is an act of war/treason not freedom of speech and should be treated as such.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I am afraid you are incorrect. It does matter. It is not the illegals who come here to find work and better themselves it is the "others" the criminals coming here armed to the teeth who are the real problem.

“Rancher Rob Krentz was murdered by the drug cartel on his ranch a month ago,” said Senator Allen. “The people who live within 60 to 80 miles of the Arizona/Mexico Border have for years been terrorized and have pleaded for help to stop the daily invasion of humans who cross their property. One Rancher testified that 300 to 1200 people a DAY come across his ranch vandalizing his property, stealing his vehicles, cutting down his fences, and leaving trash. In the last two years he has found 17 dead bodies and two Koran [Islam] bibles.

“Another rancher testified that daily drugs are brought across his ranch in a military operation. A point man with a machine gun goes in front, 1/2 mile behind are the guards fully armed, 1/2 mile behind them are the drugs, behind the drugs 1/2 mile are more guards. These people are violent and they will kill anyone who gets in the way. This was not the only rancher we heard that day that talked about the drug trains.

A REASONED MOMENT FROM AN ARIZONA PERSPECTIVE

This is not the first or only time I have seen or heard these types of reports. One guy I know, who moved here from Texas, said he witnessed border crossings with military type personnel using armored personal carriers with heavy guns mounted on them. There is a border war going on between rancher/militia and the drug smugglers but the media and the Government have ignored it for years.

People are getting fed-up and I am afraid real violent will breakout. With double digit unemployment people are not going to want amnesty for illegals or even legals taking "their" jobs.

Congress voted for a fence to be built years ago. Obama is sitting on over 80% of the "stimulus money" so why the heck isn't that money spent to hire out of work AMERICANS to build that blasted fence! That solves three problems: unemployment, illegal aliens and the drug trafficing.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndersonLee
I am so sick and tired of the bull# talk about illegals do everything . Its so silly and about stupid . It makes me think . maybe all of us legal people need to move and let the illegal people stay here ..then lets see how good and strong this nation will stay lol . the illegals are not here legal ..so that is breaking the law . period . end of story . Is this nation is about laws or not . you know sometimes I ask myself why even have a law about coming to America legal . Its a waste of time . It never gets nothing done . It cost billions . Might as well leave signs that say ..If your here and not legal please turn around and go back ..thank you love AMERICA ..and then give them free food and 20 years of free medical supplies while your at it .

No

The only way to stop make everyone Legal is to build a 800 foot wall . It would make 200 million jobs . and it would last for around 30 years I think.

And if you have a wall ..People can be FREE 100% ..come to the united states LEGAL and live free and love . everyone is happy . and everyone is nice. everyone helps build the wall . and everyone is happy .

[edit on 10-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

Wow, you really sound like a stereotypical redneck that would be on "South Park". What makes you think you can make these rules about immigration when YOU are in fact are a descendant of an immigrant. This GREAT country was built on the hard work and dreams of an immigrant !Wake the heck up and smell the alcohol. You are drunk with patriotism and you dont know what your saying nor talking about!!

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Wide Awake R U]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Wide Awake R U]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Dude what are talking about?

I'm a Mexican.....I live in Mexico, my mother is Mexican.

The only hypocritical thing about me is EVERYTHING! my very essence, my soul, my race and do you want to know why?

Because my father is an American and I'm his Double-Damned anchor Baby in Mexico.

Deal with it.

Now make a "story time" about that, then shove it up your...

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Izarith]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Again, what is the relevance of you questioning my heritage? Where do you get off thinking this sort of thing is ok? You don't know a bloody thing about me, my family, or the circumstances that made me who I am today.

Can....can you read English?

Questioning your heritage? Dude I've been nothing but cordial with you and have said nothing but nice things About the people of Cuba...

Am I missing something here?

Is me saying you are incapable of loosing that Cuban fire some how an insult to you? WTF is wrong with you? Do you hate Cuba that much? (please notice this a question and not a direct asumption.)

You think you know, must be nice up on that high horse, right Mr. Morpheus?

Hey well at least I'm consistent. You don't see me pounding my chest like a silver back gorilla about how....
"My family ran away from Cuba, so I know what fighting for freedom is!!"
"My great grand daddy was put in a political prison cuz that's what happens in Cuba!" "Cuba this and Cuba that"
"I don't care if i'm denied citizenship!! I made my one man declaration ANYWAY!!!!"
"ARRRRRRRRR"

And now look at you.

A God Damn Homeland Security, Immigration department spokesperson, A USA Greece criticizing lap dog getting mad at me because I'm "insinuating" that you might have a bit of Cuban in you.

GeezSus Christopher Waken! My mistake Pal!!!

I love how pompass, egotistical people like you, assuming you're armed with knowledge no one else has, uses quotes out of the Matrix as if that makes you look like anything other than a pseudo-intellectual.

I'm the dumbest mother# you will ever meet in your life friend.

But let me tell you something I do know....

Those people in Cuba....Those people don't drive around in old 1840's cars, get one pair of shoes a year, work as prostitutes even tho they are industrial engineers, Don't know what a God Damned Apple looks like Because of Fidel Castro.

They live like that because of sanctions and embargoes, because of the US of A, because of Americans, BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

Wear those stripes and stars proudly kid, you sure as hell have earned them.

This isn't the #ing movies man. It's real life with real people. Have some respect for the people you talk to an maybe one day someone might actually take you seriously.

The hell it ain't!

The Woman in the Red dress

Enjoy CopperTop......

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Izarith]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide Awake R U

Stop with the "you are an immigrant" BULLS$%^!! The question is NOT Immigration.. IT IS LEGAL IMMIGRATION.. My family came from Ireland.. It took YEARS to get papers.. But my family, being law abiding citizens ...waited it out and were LEGALLY allowed entrance. You people are pathetic.. If it is to hard to get entrance.. Either wait to do it legally or find another place to call home. If you are going to use our services....PAY TAXES!!! Why should this be one sided... Do it legally or get the HE77 out of our country. It is that simple. Any other argument is not logical. Stop being a politically correct zombie. If you support breaking this law ... Do you respect ANY LAW that this country has? If you think this countries laws are wrong!!! MOVE!!! Nothing is keeping you here. Just like nothing is forcing these people to break the law and come in here.. Imagine your child asks you for a toy at the store.. You tell him "I would love to buy it for you but i wont have the money until next week". So with your thinking he should just take it. Its not the childs fault that daddy cant buy it RIGHT NOW!!!! I seriously believe something in the water is making people dilusional!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

How does this bear on anything Mr. Morpheus?

You think I don't know what is happening in Cuba?
You think I have no connection to it?

You'd be wrong, but you wouldn't know that because you're too busy living in your little movie world where only you have a monopoly on truth.

Stop assuming you know anything about me. You're not coming across as someone who cares you're coming across as a capricious child.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Izarith

you're too busy living in your little movie world where only you have a monopoly on truth.
I am not the brightest buld in the 8 pack.... But, wtf is that supposed to mean?
If he has a monopoly on truth.. wouldn't that be a good thing? Am I a complete dolt...or did he not phrase that correctly?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

People who have monopolies on anything tend to make their own brand of 'truth'. Regardless of whether there is truth there or not.

I'm very capable with the English language sir.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

First of all "Captain Irrational" I was agreeing with you ... And I was not talking to you. (I was simply replying to your post because it made sense) Seems like you have some inner demons that are emotionally charging your comments.. Leave me out of your drama dance!

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Ok, I'm confused. Are you talking to me or him?

Edit:

Never mind I see what's going on, my apologies.

It's been like this throughout the whole thread.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Now I have myself confused. I need to take the time to read back over the original posts... I was not saying that you didnt have a good command of the english language ..btw..
The wording didn't and still does not make sense to me.. but pointing that out makes me petty and I apologize. I know what you are trying to say.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I was just being facitious.

No need for apologies.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

How does this bear on anything Mr. Morpheus?

Apparently it doesn't....

You think I don't know what is happening in Cuba?
You think I have no connection to it?

If you want to mock me go ahead Man. If your life revolves around how many stupid little blue stars you can get from white middle class retards that are so proud to see their new fully integrated little Ricky Ricardo speak English have your fun.

I have actually tried to talk to you as a person, on the level, All I have been saying through all our posts is that you do but you keep getting angry every time I do saying...

"I"m an American, I have no alliance with Cuba, my own mother would even tell you I'm not Cuban"

Seriously and honestly I don't think you could give a flying rats butt about Cuba, you would rather turn this into a little ATS competition then think about what i'm saying.

You would rather practice your poetical rhetoric no mater how insincere you know it is like this here...

I believe in erecting high walls with HUGE fences. I don't want walls so high that we only trap ourselves in. I believe that is a mistake. But laws must be respected. And threats by the likes of La Raza who think they speak for people like me are not welcome.

You don't yell fire in a movie theatre right? So why should we accept threats by a radical organization bent on the reconquering of half our nation?

I have a lot of patience for a lot of crap but I have my limits.

High walls but not high enough to trap ourselves in!?!?! What kind of sick double standard is that?

Threats by the likes of La Raza!?!? Some idiot collage kids ranting about BS? That's a threat to you?

No but like the court politicians that had Cuba in the cesspool that it was until Castro shot them dead in the Street you too have found the fun hobby in turning complete BS into pretty empty words that have no substance or direction, and like a fake fruit baskets they make little children drool. Nice job buddy, pat yourself on the back.

You'd be wrong, but you wouldn't know that because you're too busy living in your little movie world where only you have a monopoly on truth.

Oh no friend I do not have a monopoly on truth, everyone knows the truth. Some people just could give a flying turd about the truth. They like their little made up "Real" world and only see movies like The Matrix as silly entertainment.

Stop assuming you know anything about me. You're not coming across as someone who cares you're coming across as a capricious child.

I am a child, I will never grow up I'm a ToysRus kid....

But this is what you come across as...

Blues Traveler - Hook

Sad to Say.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join