It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever dreamt of this man?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The face is familiar to me from a dream I had a few nights ago, although this might just be because I can readily remember the face from a few nights ago. Maybe when I saw the picture I just made the two match in my head.

I remember the dream vividly though cause it freaked me out. This guy gave me a ride to where I was going along with a friend and her little sister. After he dropped us off, we walked away, but it was like every fourth person we ran into along the sidewalk was this guy in a new disguise. It was odd cause he never looked at us and never changed that odd smile, the smile is was gets me in the picture. He would always walk like right in front of us, once even disguised as a blonde lol.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tylermbell

Honestly, how can you declare that there's PROOF that this is a hoax when these things are coming from people's dreams? I know the website is a little fishy, but PROOF? Really?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Even though it has been debunked, I admit the picture looks oddly familiar. Kinda reminds me of those Wooly Willy toys.

On a quasi-related note...

I like to dream yes, yes, right between my sound machine.

TheAssoc.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

its apart of the psyche, showing a face and asking "have you dreamed this" puts the face on the faceless man of your dreams. this picture is a viral hoax to promote such a weakness.

seriously, not making this up.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Reminds me of Rob Blake as Satan in 'Lost Highway'.

Chills, great directing in that one.

But what hap to Mme Arquette? I guess Nick Cage just hadda have a little sample...

Thanks for the image, I'll try to ignore it.

My guess is that it's a scalar weapon exercise.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NexGenRevolution

yes. people aren't dreaming of this face, a faceless human is the most common thing you can dream about, this only promotes the fact; making it impossible to call it a hoax. but i've been tracking this. and through all the websites i've found that it came from a common source of a forum, people would take the picture and hang it up in places and sent viral.

not an accredited doctor, a forum

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

so yes hoax

hoax hoax

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
He looks like a pervert

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I have never even seen a human who looks like that. big busshy eyebrows, a large mouth and a stare that sinks into your very soul. I think if i ran into this dude, i would want to stay well away from. It's not human. I believe the people who made this wanted an impression in your head and this was the whole point. An impression in your mind. Just like comercials do, put an impression on you, so it sticks in your brain. Just buy this product. Mind control, for the weak minded.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Each soul walking the face of the Earth has what is called a "Spirit Guide". These guides may either be females or males. Perhaps this was her Spirit Guide.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Never seen Mr. Uni-brow.
Sounds like a marketing campaign to me though.

- Lee

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If I start dreaming of this guy, I may have to commit suicide. Any dream with something like that in it has to fall under "nightmare" category

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

The story is one of the following:

1. A hoax. Think of the premise of the story: a psychiatrist has some confidential medical documents from one of his paying patients... and just leaves it sitting out on his desk for somebody else to see. And the patient is a very, very good sketcher.

2. If this story or something like it were true, it would be totally unsurprising. This guy's face is essentially featureless- odds are that hundreds of millions of people know someone who looks like this, millions of people actually DO look like this, and given that there are tens of billions of dreams had every night (most people have more than five dreams every night), it would actually be shocking if millions of people DIDN'T see this guy in their dreams!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I too have recurring dreams of a blonde girl. I've been having them for months. She is only there when my dreams are very vivid and strange. Sometimes she speaks and sometimes she doesnt. She usually communicates with me with emotions. If you remember any you can private message me and tell me about them. I will tell you about mine as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's funny you posted this because I was thinking about it yesterday! Though I have never seen this man before, I must say in some of those pictures he looks kind of 'extraterrestrial.' Not sure if that's a coincidence, but something to think about!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

HISTORY

In January 2006 in New York, the patient of a well-known psychiatrist draws the face of a man that has been repeatedly appearing in her dreams. In more than one occasion that man has given her advice on her private life. The woman swears she has never met the man in her life.

That portrait lies forgotten on the psychiatrist's desk for a few days until one day another patient recognizes that face and says that the man has often visited him in his dreams. He also claims he has never seen that man in his waking life.

The psychiatrist decides to send the portrait to some of his colleagues that have patients with recurrent dreams. Within a few months, four patients recognize the man as a frequent presence in their own dreams. All the patients refer to him as THIS MAN.

From January 2006 until today, at least 2000 people have claimed they have seen this man in their dreams, in many cities all over the world: Los Angeles, Berlin, Sao Paulo, Tehran, Beijing, Rome, Barcelona, Stockholm, Paris, New Dehli, Moskow etc.

At the moment there is no ascertained relation or common trait among the people that have dreamed of seeing this man. Moreover, no living man has ever been recognized as resembling the man of the portrait by the people who have seen this man in their dreams.

www.thisman.org...

"I have had this recurrent dream for some years now. A tall, dark man shows me a picture and asks me if I can recognise my father in it. The man in the picture is this man I have never seen before, he looks nothing like my dad, nevertheless I inexplicably answer that I do recognize my father. At this point I usually wake up feeling very peaceful. Other times the dream continues, I am standing before my father's grave, I place some flowers on the ground and I realise the photograph on the tombstone is missing."

"I fell in love with him from the very first time I saw him in my dream. Even though if I think about it I must admit he's really ugly. And yet each and every time, he sweeps me off my feet with his romantic gestures and sweet words. He buys me flowers, jewellery, he takes me out to dinner or to the beach to watch the sunset."

"I have always had this dream of flying in the sky over my city and observing my friends from up there. Since I moved to another house I started meeting this man while flying. Not every single time that I have this dream about flying, but often enough. He flies too, but he never speaks."

www.thisman.org...

www.thisman.org...

www.thisman.org...

Sorry if this seems hurried. Even thinking about this creeps me out. It doesn't help that there is a picture of him on every page.

I'm glad I've never dreamt of this man.

Have any of you ATSers seen him in your dreams?

Looks like Alphonso Capone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join