It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer = Planet Venus, not Satan - PROOF

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Shane

if you look at the words that were actually in genesis 1:1, it goes something like this:

First Elohim (plural) created heaven and earth

Yes, but the IS another Post.

"Then God said, 'Let US make man in OUR image, and in OUR likeness'"

I do not even get to suggest it could be another Topic to Discuss.

What I had intended to point to was the "Translation vs Transliteration", and how the premise laid out was completely altered from what it truthfully suggested.

It is my belief, as a Christian, that GOD, whether in the collective sense which is inclusive of the "Sons of GOD" or GOD alone, which may actually be represented in some manner by the "Father, Son and Holy Ghost" Trinity concept, Creates things that are GOOD. For reference, Genesis Chapter 1 is clear on this through the 6 Days, (what ever that may mean).

In the Begining, GOD Created the Heavens and the Earth, and there is NO FN WAY INWHICH IT WAS A WITHOUT FORM AND VOID.

But Science even confirms this with the Ageing of the Planet (4.6 Billion I think), as well as the Fossil Record which shows things where here long before the Planet may well have become a Waste and a Desolation.

While I mention that, check it out.

Words HAVE meanings. Lets look at the "Devil"

7700 shed shade from 7736; a doemon (as malignant):--devil.

Shed in Hebrew Means Devil. Pretty Simple, but what of the Root 7736? Whats the Association?

Result of search for "7736":
7699 shad shad or shod [shode]; probably from 7736 (in its original sense) contracted; the breast of a woman or animal (as bulging):--breast, pap, teat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7700 shed shade from 7736; a doemon (as malignant):--devil.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7701 shod shode or showd (Job 5:21) [shode]; from 7736; violence, ravage:--desolation, destruction, oppression, robbery, spoil(-ed, -er, - ing), wasting.
7736 shuwd shood a primitive root; properly, to swell up, i.e. figuratively (by implication of insolence) to devastate:--waste.

What have we here? The Calling Card of Genesis 1:2. The Result of the actions of the Fallen.

And the Genesis 1:2 Transliteration I offered earlier, would go again?

And the Earth became a Waste and a Desolation.......

It has the Devil's name all over the actions which occured in our distant past.

Caio

Shane

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

reply to post by BeastMaster2012

i did some research on astarte.

she is isis, inana (or inanna), ishtar and astoreth. this is where the astarte etymology derives from

You know what is INSANE. i mean really really crazy?

Venus of Wilendorf is one of the oldest statues ever to be made by human hands. It is around 24,000 YEARS old.

Actually, I think it is some 35000 + Years old.

Venus of Hohle Fels - World's Oldest Sculpture?

She's still a pin-up after 35,000 years

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aec4ca8a031f.jpg[/atsimg]

Ciao

Shane

P.S. SOrry, but I did not get to see you addressing the Date of this piece until just recently.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Shane]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

[personally i think there's alot more to it, than anybody realizes. my current view is that enki and inana have been body hopping for a very long time. i haven't connected all the dots yet, but i do believe i tracked enki from mesopotamia to egypt to tyre, and maybe greece. inana not as easy, but i got her trail from mesopotomia to egypt, anyway.

This is out of context, somewhat.

Ever see the MOVIE "Fallen" starring Denzel Washington?

Azazel is the "Entity" which "Body Hops" and interacts with Denzel, throughout the Film. IT also had John Goodman and Donald Sutherland.

Point is, your premise is a Biblical One.

One that "SCREAMS OUT" throughout the New Testament. Jesus is Casting Out entities EVERYWHERE he travels during the last three years of his Life.

The Demoniac in the Graveyard was the Best. He had a "Legion" of demons within him, which when cast out, took over the Bodies of a Herd of some 300 Pigs, which immeadiately RAN into the Lake and Drowned.

Seems at least the PIGS had some intelligence.

Ciao

Shane

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Shane

READ THIS POST CLOSELY.

there's a real problem at this point, concerning the gods of the bible. they appear to be referred to in the older sumerian-akkadian texts, which were written before the bible.

in those older texts, there are three main gods:

AN or ANU - god of the heavens. otiose. father of enlil and in some cases, father of enki as well. otherwise, he's the grandfather of enki.

ENLIL- god of the sky, breath, wind, heaven, air. he's referred to thusly: He alone is the prince of heaven, the dragon of the earth
If you recall scripture, who is the prince of the air?

ENKI- god of the earth and waters. he's referred to thusly: great dragon who stands in Eridug,

In the sumerian-akkadian texts, ENKI creates humans and ENKI confuses the languages at the Tower of Babel.

ENLIL wants to destroy all life on the earth with a flood because he hates humans, and ENKI saves the King of Sumer by instructing him to build an ark.

ENKI gives the King advice on how to appease the anger of ENLIL that will most assuredly ensue once ENLIL finds out a man survived the flood.

Then we see ENLIL forgiving and eventually granting the king immortality because of what ENKI taught the king concerning the proper way to interact with and assuage ENLIL.

Do you see a pattern emerging here? Think carefully.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by undo]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
sort of a Satan thread ...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Wait, Undo...i am very interested in what you are saying here. I haven't always been able to keep up with the Stargates thread, and you may have this covered there. But please, do go on.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

essentially, i'm saying that ENKI and ENLIL appear to be JEHOVAH. The two of them have been mashed into one, and that other examples of things they've done
or have been called, indicate that they are also both attributed with things characterized by christianity as works or acts of the serpent, the devil, satan and so on.

Sitchin found this also and he settled on the idea that Enki was the biblical satan and Enlil the biblical jehovah. He also stated he felt they were in constant battles with one another since before the creation of the adam and that they had many such wars with each other, right here on earth. I am not sure that's exactly right.

What i am finding is that the earlier hebrews themselves knew the difference, but the later israelites, did not , and ended up attributing the actions of both Enki and Enlil, to Jehovah. This had the effect of making Jehovah seem extremely contradictory, almost like he was suffering with a split personality, which carried over into some of the teachings about YESHUA as well.

The way this came about is related to the etymology of ENLIL's name, which is the following:

EN.LIL
LIL
IL
ILU
ILAH
EL
ELOHIM

etc.

EL is the middle eastern generic god word. Not only is jehovah called EL, but the god of the ugaritic texts is called EL. And furthermore, countless mesopotamian god names are based on the etymological history of the word LIL from which EL descends. It's therefore easy to see how the stories of things previously attributed to ENKI specifically, and ENLIL specifically, were combined under the EL god word and thus we have JEHOVAH, whose name seems to be based on derivates of ENKI and ENLIL, as well!

In effect, i think Yeshua is Enki, come in a human body and this is why he could say he was jehovah (YHWH) because the israelites called him that in the past. He wasn't the father, he was the son. This is exactly how Enki and Enlil are described in many of the sumerian-akkadian texts. Enlil is the father of Enki. And Anu or An is the father of Enlil.

You might be wondering: So where is Anu then? Is he also JEHOVAH? Well barely. He's given like an honorable mention. But I think the real evidence of his inclusion is in the etymology of AMUN. Allow me to demonstrate:

YMN
AMUN
AMEN
AMON
MONTU
MENTU
ENTU
ENU
EN
ANU
AN

And what is at the end of every prayer? "AMEN." However, there's a translation for the word that gives the impression that it's not a noun, and therefore not a name, which is entirely true. But i think someone dropped the ball on that one, and I tell ya why:

EN.LIL means wind / breath / air / heaven / sky . From his name comes the word ELOHIM, and the definition of ELOHIM, is spirit beings. Dr. Heiser explains it best here:

So What is an Elohim anyway?
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

EN.LIL's name was an indicator for a spirit being. He's the HOLY SPIRIT.

EN.KI is the son.

And ANU a.k.a AMEN or AMUN, is the Father. Father, Son, Holy Ghost.

i think... i mean, the more i compare Enki to Yeshua, the more they seem the same to me. There are a few things that are kinda confusing (like how clever he was, but then, so was yeshua), over all, seems like the same guy. Always trying to help his creations (we humans) from getting the short end of the stick because of our "mistakes."

That's very Yeshua.

I'm not entirely sold on this yet, however, but it makes sense in several ways.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by undo]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

ahh...gotcha.

I wonder if the trinity keeps popping up in these stories more as an allegory for a deeper conveyance of information? All numbers have mystical properties. 3 is a big one.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

no, i think the allegories and so forth, came later. although i'm sure there's a foundational reason for any spooky math, as i'm of the opinion that math is the language of creation. i honestly believe, however, that they are real entities, not myths, not allegories, but real entities. that we were originally created in the image of the gods, perhaps as clones or cloned bodies for "habitation" (btw, that's what adam means in sumerian - "habitation"), as is indicated in the first adam creation (there are 2 adam creations, not just one).

later, the clones (who were sterile) were given the ability to procreate by Enki and this is the definition of "knowledge" at the time. adam knew (had sex) his wife and she gave birth. to keep us from procreating and living forever, the original clones were modified genetically, the tree of life (DNA) was tinkered with so there was a timer, only some parts regenerated, and so on. otherwise, we'd be multiplying like mad, living forever, and over running the universe with our very interesting "mistakes."

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yeah, just imagine all that we could do while trying to develop the hydrocarbons on Titan.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

i just happened to think about what you might've been suggesting in the "allegory" post.
are you referring to something like

earth
water
air
?

i should also mention that i had at one point, identified ENKI-EA as RA. This is, i believe, further substantiated by the addition of RA to AMUN's name. Amun-RA is Enki (theoretically).

Adam in Sumerian:
psd.museum.upenn.edu...

[edit on 14-5-2010 by undo]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Watch Kymatica on google video. He takes many creation stories and grinds them down to the very basics, and he postulates that Lucifer is not venus, but a planet of it's own. It was a planet of salt water which reflected so much sunlight the ancients began telling stories about Lucifer, who riveled the sun, and was cast down to earth. He goes on to say that the planet Lucifer crashed in to Apsu, the planet which we lived on, and created the great flood which muddied the fresh waters of the planet Apsu.

Not saying I believe any of this, but I never believed that Venus was Lucifer, it was always Lucifer and Apsu. Venus has a meaning of it's own.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dank513

Apsu is not a planet, that's a sitchin translation of the enuma elish, which he claims was seriously modified from its original intent during the marduk years to begin with. .

however, APSU is ABZU. during the NAMSHUB OF ENKI text, there was an event, as if the planet had been struck with a bout of dyslexia, where b's, p's and d's flipped. words with a b, became words with a p, instead. abzu became apsu. z became s. nibbur became nippur.

ABZU wasn't a planet or a person , it was the ABYSS of ENKI, as the ancient texts suggest. the abyss was the nun of the egyptians, the creative void. enki's big abyss was on the floor of the persian gulf, it's from whence he arrived on the planet. it was a hole in the bottom of the sea (biblical text calls it the bottomless pit), and not just a hole, but a hole connected to somewhere else. the sumerian text claim it was connected to some place in the field constellation (which would be known today as the great square of pegasus).

[edit on 15-5-2010 by undo]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
ooph! Thanks for that!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
bored and doing some surfing.. stumbled on this:

Bermuda Triangle

Just to summErize quickly ( i couldn't resist
), a lot of stuff is covered here;

such as "The Abyss", Atlantis, USO's, Edgar Cayce, Flight 19, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", power crystals, and trans-dimensional portals....

I think i'm going insane.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
David Icke talks about talks about this in his book the biggest secret and the children of the matrix. Apparently according to his source, Venus passed very close to earth at some point in the past, causing upheavals and disaster on our planet. Possibly, in those ancient days one who looked up and saw a bright object causing so much havoc would indeed associate it (lucifer) with Satan.

Of course, like others have mentioned, there is a good chance that all mythology stems from astrology and a humans way of trying to grasp it or tell it to others. Maybe its an interesting way in teaching how our solar system was formed!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I understand what it is you are implying, and these do serve as examples of a period when we truly had just one form of Worship, on this planet.

My only concern is the "origins" of these off shoot examples you had offered.

Although the tale is familiar, they have deviations, and in these deviations we see the actors take the stage.

I have noted in ATS many times. I think here, I will say it again.

Our Battle is against the Fallen. This is the Spiritual Opponent we face.
They obtain abilities far beyond our comprehension, but they lack ORIGINAL THOUGHT.

Examples can be found in the Temptation of Christ by Satan/The Devil.

NOTHING Satan said was "Creative" or "Imaginative". It was all Scripture Twisted.

Another example is the efforts YOU have noted in the "Flow of the Titles" given. They are alike, much like Satan's/The Devil's Scriptural usage during the Temptation, but Twisted and distorted from the Original.

And it is with that noted, that I still feel we are still speaking of this same type of occurance. It was the Fallen, which had no comprehension of "Worship" outside of the One They followed prior to their Fall. They did not seek to "Create" new types of Worship. They used the Only one they knew, and twisted it enough to place them on the Throne, apposed to their FATHER.

I trust you get what I am trying to say.

Ciao

Shane

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shane

well read this: www.thedivinecouncil.com...
what does it mean to you? (read the whole thing so we can discuss it)

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
man this thread is jumping all over the place, it's hard to keep up..

but anyway, back to what i was getting at - which i feel is more on topic.. if not feel free to yell at me; i also came across this:

Oannes Society, an occult organization who believed in life and all knowledge having come from the sea..
|
|
-->

Oannes (Hovhannes [Հովհաննես] in Armenian) was the name given by the Babylonian writer Berossus in the 3rd century BC to a mythical being who taught mankind wisdom. Berossus describes Oannes as having the body of a fish but underneath the figure of a man. He is described as dwelling in the Persian Gulf, and rising out of the waters in the daytime and furnishing mankind instruction in writing, the arts and the various sciences.

The name "Oannes" was once conjectured to be derived from that of the ancient Babylonian god Ea [1], but it is now known that the name is the Greek form of the Babylonian Uanna (or Uan) a name used for Adapa in texts from the Library of Ashurbanipal.[2][3] The Assyrian texts attempt to connect the word to the Akkadian for a craftsman ummanu but this is a merely a pun [2].

Oannes was portrayed as a man wearing the skin of a fish.

Iosif Shklovsky and Carl Sagan cited tales of Oannes as deserving closer scrutiny as a possible instance of paleocontact due to its consistency and detail.[4]
wikipedia

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join