It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer = Planet Venus, not Satan - PROOF

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
she's one of these

images.smh.com.au...

hey, don't shoot me, i'm just the researcher

venus of wilendorf's feet are missing. they were mostly like clawed feet. as the famous mother goddess statue at one point had what looked to be a thick muscled clawed foot but they've since modified it. dunno why they don't want people to know. seems a bit odd.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by undo]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
^see above post for connecting information

remember how the inanna statues have clawed feet ?
i think the clawed feet idea for her statues came from the older statues, that had clawed reptilian feet.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

lol that is funny, i was about to post this photo. BTW i am not trying to attack you, it's just so obvious to me that the Venus of Willendorf and Inanna are connected. Infact if you do a google image search for Inanna you will see that most the ancient sculptures of her have her hands either above or below her breasts, exactly how the Willendorf and Swabian Jura Venus' are.

If you look at that, Venus figurine from the Swabian Jura, you can see how 35,000 years ago they were obsessed with huge boobs and a huge vagina. Once again, that figure is not bipedal it has arms and hands right under the breast. Look at the Vagina, it is absolutely HUGE.

www.donsmaps.com...

That image is a higher quality. The head is not a head, it is a hole to wear it as a necklace probably, it is looped.

www.alphagalileo.org...

The 2008 excavations at Hohle Fels Cave in the Swabian Jura of southwestern Germany recovered a female figurine carved from mammoth ivory from the basal Aurignacian deposit. This figurine, which is the earliest depiction of a human, and one of the oldest known examples of figurative art worldwide, was made at least 35,000 years ago. This discovery radically changes our views of the context and meaning of the earliest Paleolithic art.

The Venus shows a range of entirely unique features as well as a number of characteristics present in later female figurines. The Venus of Hohle Fels lacks a head. Instead an off-centered, but carefully carved ring is located above the broad shoulders of the figurine. This ring, despite being weathered, preserves polish suggesting that the figurine was worn as a pendant. Beneath the shoulders, which are roughly as thick as they are wide, large breasts project forward. The figurine has two short arms with two carefully carved hands with visible fingers resting on the upper part of the stomach below the breasts.

The Venus has a short and squat form with a waist that is slightly narrower than the broad shoulders and wide hips. Multiple deeply incised horizontal lines cover the abdomen from the area below the breast to the pubic triangle. Several of these horizontal lines extend to the back of the figurine and are suggestive of clothing or a wrap of some sort. Microscopic images show that these incisions were created by repeatedly cutting along the same lines with sharp stone tools.

The legs of the Venus are short and pointy. The buttocks and genitals are depicted in more details. The split between the two halves of the buttocks is deep and continues without interruption to the front of the figurine where the vulva is visible between the open legs. There can be no doubt that the depiction of oversized breast, exentuated buttocks and genetalia result from the deliberate exaggeration of the sexual features of the figurine. In addition to the many carefully depicted anatomical features, the surface of the Venus preserves numerous lines and deliberate markings.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wow maybe it really IS Oprah

This is getting too weird...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

bipedal means 2 legs.

they are humanoid in appearance, but not human. after the black sea flood, the gods were humanized. before the black sea flood, they were all reptilian humanoids and amphibian humanoids.
both types are referred to in the ancient texts as dragons. the sumerian text, ENKI AND THE WORLD ORDER, it refers to him as the great dragon. sumerian enlil is also called a dragon.

this is my area of arm chair researcher expertise.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
she's one of these

images.smh.com.au...

hey, don't shoot me, i'm just the researcher

venus of wilendorf's feet are missing. they were mostly like clawed feet. as the famous mother goddess statue at one point had what looked to be a thick muscled clawed foot but they've since modified it. dunno why they don't want people to know. seems a bit odd.

Adding feet that protrude is very difficult. They can easily break off. It could have had feet at some time but i doubt it. It's like a face, it's not something easy to do. You really have to do an amazing job to include feet that protrude out. That is probably why the hands are on the breasts, because it's just easy to include hands in the body so you don't have anything else sticking out.

As for Inanna, do a google search for Inanna statue.

This one, that looks closests to Willendorf does not have clawed feet:
www.goddessgift.net...

normal feet:
www.piney-2.com...

this is from 2000bc: normal feet:
www.pantheon.org...

The only one with clawed feet is this one and its not a statue, its a relief:
1.bp.blogspot.com...

I am trying to find more info on that. I thought i saw one person say it could be lilith, which i have never heard of.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That clawed thing is not Inanna, that is Lilith:

The earliest representations of Lilith seem to be as a great winged Bird Goddess, a wind spirit, or one associated with the Sumerian, Ninlil, Goddess of the Grain, and wife to Enlil. As the “hand of Inanna”, Lilith was notorious for bringing men from the street and fields of war to Inanna’s temple for holy sexual rites, in which the intention was to civilize the people. The sacred sexual customs were, in fact, considered the greatest gift of Inanna.

and:

www.thaliatook.com...

Lilith is a Sumerian/Babylonian demon-goddess, who is perhaps better known for Her role in Hebrew legend. Called "The Dark Maid" or "Maiden of Desolation", Lilith is associated with owls and is a creature of the night. She is depicted on a Babylonian clay plaque from 2000-1600BCE as beautiful winged woman with bird's feet and claws.

As a young woman, Inanna, the Sumerian goddess of love and war, plants a sacred huluppu-tree from which She hopes to make Her throne (representing Her power as an adult woman) and bed (representing Her full sexuality). But Lilith, along with the serpent and the lion-faced anzu-bird, takes up residence in the huluppu-tree, as a symbol of Inanna's fears. The hero Gilgamesh eventually drives Lilith out, and Inanna is then able to claim Her throne and bed.

The story is quite intersting, thanks for bringing attention to the feet i never noticed it. As an artists i can assure you that the Venus figures left out certain aspects because they were probably too hard to do. I used to HATE HATE HATE drawing feet, hands and faces. I absolutely hated it and that was my downfall in drawing and painting. I have tried numerous times to paint women's face, like ex girlfriends but they always came out horrible. It is really difficult. You would think feet would be easy but it is not. Especially when you are sculpting, you have to be very gentle because you are dealing with a protruding area. Since they are using hard tools to carve these things, scraping the surface probably thousands of times, it's just so easy to have the feet cut off when you are making them. It's almost impossible when working on such a small scale. remember that thing is a pendant, not a full figure statue. very small.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

And here is a list of all the Venus Statues:

en.wikipedia.org...

I forgot about this one, this is my favorite:
Venus of Laussel

en.wikipedia.org...:Venus-de-Laussel-vue-generale-noir.jpg

It depicts the Venus figure holding a horn. Why is this so special?

en.wikipedia.org...

The figure holds a wisent horn, or possibly a cornucopia, in one hand, which has 13 notches. According to some researchers, this may symbolize the number of moons or the number of menstrual cycles in one year.

One theory, recounted by the mythologist Joseph Campbell, states that the 13 notches represent the number of nights between the first crescent and full moon, signifying a recognized relationship between a single menstrual and lunar cycle. Several examples of this type of perceived lunar record keeping were studied by the archeologist Alexander Marshack.

What if the 13 notches could related to the planet Venus?

Thus the cycle is one of eight Earth orbits/years, but over the 2,920 days the planet Venus will have undertaken thirteen orbits, as her orbital period is around 224.6 (Earth) days in duration, so 2,920/13=224.6...which gives as a basis for the Earth-Venus relationship the fact that One cycle=8 Earth orbits or 13 Venus orbits.

Every 8 earth years, 1 pentagram is made. Every 8 earth years is 13 Venus years. It is probably a coincidence, but who knows? Just another theory.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Lilith is a daughter of Enlil (one of the dragon gods from sumer). Inanna was the daughter of Enlil. So Inanna was Lilith

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
correction, inanna was the grand daughter of enlil.
doesn't matter tho, as my current theory is, they weren't having
new children via sexual reproduction, they were cloning new bodies to inhabit.
in fact, that's what the first adam creation appears to be.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

i will admit to you that i know nothing about inanna and lilith. They very well could be the same person. I just noticed that the Venus of Willendorf look amazingly similar to inanna statues.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

note too that this lady has a dragon's stomach.
images.smh.com.au...

check out this dragon belly
www.thistledownpuppets.com...

and this dragon
www.drollydragons.com...

see what i mean? venus of wilendorf is a dragon lady.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
one more post on this topic:

here's venus of wilendorf's head, from the side.
notice anything about it?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/dc6fbe2ff7f4164e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
one more post on this topic:

here's venus of wilendorf's head, from the side.
notice anything about it?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/dc6fbe2ff7f4164e.jpg[/atsimg]

She's got a nappy afro?

Or she looks like a Shure 58?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

maybe, but i don't think that's hair. might've become hair later, in one of her ancestors, but in that pic, i think it's scales , rows of scales.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I see what you are saying but sadly i don't buy it ATM. It's possible, but i don't know. The scratch marks on the stomach are strange but it can simply be clothing, like wraps.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

only statue i've been able to find, from enki's sumerian city of ERIDU.

oi.uchicago.edu...

the statue has 6-7 fingers on each hand. has webbed feet. has fangs. i think it's sumerian enki, and that he's an amphibian-mammalian "dragon" (enki-ea, god of water and of earth)

predynastic. abydos, egypt. sketch from a vase found in a grave at abydos. the official description is that the tall fellows are royal egyptians wearing tails tucked into loin cloths and feathers in their hair. they are holding hands with their offspring. however, i disagree. if you peruse the rest of the picture, and count how many of their offspring actually have feet, it becomes apparent that some of these are not land dwellers at all. so if this is representing reality (which egyptologists claim it is), they've completely ignored the offspring's lack of land dwellers locomotion (feet). i do believe it's a pic of reptilian and amphibian humanoids.

to punctuate it, this drawing from a vase, also from predynastic abydos egypt, is an underwater scene

here's some more reptilians and amphibian humanoids, in this case females (some with infants)

www.thestargates.com...
oi.uchicago.edu...
oi.uchicago.edu...

there's tons of these and they all are before 3900 BC

[edit on 12-5-2010 by undo]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

i was doing a little research on Venusians and came across this and thought of you undo:

In H. P. Lovecraft's "The Diary of Alonzo Typer" (1938), part of the Cthulhu Mythos, there are mentions of the "Lords of Venus", and conflicting indications that the Serpent People originated there.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I found this about the Pentagram, Venus and Babylon:

en.wikipedia.org...

In the Babylonian context, the edges of the pentagram were probably orientations: forward, backward, left, right, and "above".[7] These directions also had an astrological meaning, representing the five planets Jupiter, Mercury, Mars and Saturn, and Venus as the "Queen of Heaven" (Ishtar) above.[7]

Also i found this:

en.wikipedia.org...

Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary by Christians, mainly Catholic, Anglican, Lutheran, and Orthodox Churches, to whom the title is a consequence of the Council of Ephesus in the fifth century, where the Virgin Mary was proclaimed Mother of God.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

yeah i had a good friend who was a christian until he encountered a man who told him that mary and jesus were made up by the roman catholic church, based on old babylonian trinity, including the mother of heaven thing.

personally i think there's alot more to it, than anybody realizes. my current view is that enki and inana have been body hopping for a very long time. i haven't connected all the dots yet, but i do believe i tracked enki from mesopotamia to egypt to tyre, and maybe greece. inana not as easy, but i got her trail from mesopotomia to egypt, anyway.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join