It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer = Planet Venus, not Satan - PROOF

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I just discovered this while doing some searching regarding the planet Lucifer; I'm new to the board. I got interested in the topic after watching a trailer for a science fiction book called "Ascension". The premise is that all human souls on Earth are descended from a "race" of souls existing on the planet Lucifer (which, in the book, existed between the planets Mars and Venus and has since been destroyed). The concept, as I understand it, is that we, on Earth, are the offspring of the souls of Lucifer and our religions, through a series of misinterpretations, are built upon that. It's fiction obviously but it got me thinking about the nature of "Lucifer". This thread really sheds a lot of light on the topic. Very interesting stuff! Looking forward to contributing!

Here is the trailer
Writer's website is here

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
thats why they speak of Venus in the song

couldnt choose Mars ? why Venus lol

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I was lead to this thread synchronistically. I have been captivated by Venus for a while now as she seems to be ever so brighter and always in sight in the night sky. Her energy shines just as bright as she looks. I can feel that it's Venus even before I consciously recognize Venus when looking at the sky. After reading the HH thread and the part about the connection between Lucifer and Venus, a trigger went off inside me that said, this is important. I circled around it from time to time and the whole Lucifer/Venus question has been wandering in the backs of my mind, like an unknown unopened.

I finally consciously said I need to know more. I was led here rather effortlessly. It seems that the questions we have missed and the connections from the past are re emerging now in the form of a thirst for the truth. That which you are fascinated, inspired and curious about are tied to your destiny, the stars.

As you said, there is little we know about Venus, so BeastMaster2012 thank you for re-lighting the torch. It's our destiny to understand the cosmos and see our place in it. Everyone has a piece of the puzzle. I hope you continue your exploration on this matter. Your work is supported and appreciated.

A piece of news that captured my interest from two years ago. Miyuki Hatoyama is the wife of the former Prime Minister of Japan.

www.reuters.com...

"While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus," Miyuki Hatoyama, the wife of premier-in-waiting Yukio Hatoyama, wrote in a book published last year.

"It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

Correct assumption on Saturn being another name for Satan, the god of Harvest. I found this out thru research...What jews call The Star of David is much more than that. It is a much older symbol and it is quite universal and even galactic since the six-pointed star sits atop the planet Saturn/Satan as was discovered by NASA first in 1980. Initially, the Sumerians worshipped Saturn/Satan, the Babylonians named it Ninus and the Assyrians Baal, also the Greeks and Egyptians worshipped Saturn also as a god. There is even an Egyptian fable which tells how Saturn led his brothers and sisters in revolt against their Father, Titan and became gods themselves.

In 1980 the Voyager took telemetry photos of Saturn and found a hexagonal shape (six-pointed shape) at the north pole of the planet and then clearer photo in 2006 on the Cassini they found it was made of clouds...yes, the clouds atop the North Pole of Saturn are shaped like a six-pointed star which in linear fashion is the Star of David. They are stationary. They don't move oout of that shape! Saturn has the hexagonal clouds, is also the sixth planet from the sun, the sixth day of the week, thus, 666.

Now, on the South Pole of Saturn, we have a cloud formation that looks exactly like an EYE. So we have the Satanic Illuminati symbol of the eye inside the triangle, which is everywhere in our society today, aside from just the jewish symbol. It is on many of our churches all over the world, in all religions and many lodges you find this symbol. What's also weird is that the pope now sitting in the vatican wears his silly red hat with those symbols all over it.

It's a lot more on this planet of Satan (not Lucifer) on youtube. Check it out. You won't believe it until you actually see it! Then check it again. It's real.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
I can't believe no one cared about this. I mean i know that the image i supplied was very crappy and quickly done but it appears that Venus makes a Pentagram and Mercury makes a Hexagram.

Actually, this is very interesting to me and at one time I had a very good link to this info. The next conversion is 2012. I have always been curious why the Maya were so obsessed with Venus.
Here is a link:www.lunarplanner.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the OP

The animation provided, actually is around for a long time as far as I remember. David Icke in one of his books “I don’t remember the name (on the fly)” explains beautifully the existence of the planet Venus/Noah’s flood and its impact in our global culture

As for evil…

The real name is Ahriman (the one who is responsible for all”principal and prime evil roots” in this world). Satan is an “accuser” while Lucifer is a “light bringer”.

I don’t see any connections between Stan/Lucifer/Ahriman.

edit on 9-1-2011 by amkia because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2011 by amkia because: missplace words..

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You can play all the word games you want with astronomy charts or whatever, but fact remains, billions of people consider lucifer=satan as synonymous terms.

Just because 10 or 15 people on the internet think it's Venus, isn't going to make a dent in the grand scheme of things.

Sorry to inform you of this likely scenario.

I agree with this completely. To look at the potential reality of it too, that's centuries of steeped association as well, and in that conveyance of understanding, Lucifer is seen as the illusionary face/personality of hellish forces, the one which wraps all proud heads in delusions of grandeur and creates artificial and unworkable paradises which are prone to interweaving on tantalizing mind and spirit looms with all threads of sinful activity. Then mankind becomes filled with all the "seething energies of satan". Luciferian dreams lead to transformation and servitude as satanic sock-puppets who choose a demon-possessed reality in an attempt to become gods and goddesses themselves, foregoing any thought of heavenly law for freedom through ethics waivers.

www.webspawner.com...

Apollyon Rising chapter blogs : a must-read regarding freemasonry and Christianity
defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

p.s. Any demon can masquerade as any other.

edit on 28-2-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
tori amos, a minster's daughter and student of the gnostic texts, titled one of her albums "to venus and back", or "to hell and back" to the initiated. just my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Question: "Is Lucifer Satan? Does the fall of Lucifer describe Satan?"

Answer: There is no verse or passage in the Bible that says, “Lucifer is Satan,” but an examination of several passages reveals that Lucifer can be none other than Satan. The fall of Lucifer described in Isaiah 14:12 is likely the same that Jesus referred to in Luke 10:18: "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.” A similar fall is depicted in Ezekiel 28.

Isaiah 14:12-18 describes the fall from heaven of one called “Lucifer” in the King James Version and the “morning star, son of the dawn” in the NIV. Other Bible versions call him “Day Star,” “shining star,” and “the bright morning star.” These variations are due to differences of opinion about how to translate the Hebrew word helel. Regardless, the description of the one referred to shows us it can be none other than Satan. We know from Jesus’ own words in Luke 10 that Satan fell from heaven. So, when Isaiah refers to Lucifer or helel being cast down to earth (Isaiah 14:12), it can be none other than Satan. The reason for his fall is found in verses 13 and 14: “You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’” This has always been Satan’s desire – to be God, and it is the very temptation he used in the Garden of Eden to get Eve to disobey God: “You shall be as God” (Genesis 3:5).

Ezekiel 28 is another passage thought to refer to Lucifer/Satan. Although it begins with Ezekiel being commanded by God to “take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre” (v. 12), an evil idolatrous king, it soon becomes clear that the passage is referring as well to the power behind that king—Satan. Verse 13 says he was “in Eden, the garden of God.” Clearly, the king of Tyre was never in Eden. Verse 14 says, “You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you.” Apparently, Lucifer/Satan had a position of guardian angel in heaven “among the fiery stones,” thought to be the shining precious jewels that are seen in other descriptions of heaven (Exodus 24:10; Revelation 21:18-21). Since the king of Tyre was never in heaven, either, this can only be describing Lucifer. The rest of the passage describes the reason he was cast out of heaven. Because of his beauty, his heart became proud and his wisdom was corrupted (v. 17). Pride in his perfection, wisdom and beauty (v. 12) became the source of his downfall, and God threw him to the earth (v. 17). This was witnessed by the Lord Jesus in heaven before His incarnation (Luke 10:18).

To summarize, the Hebrew word helel is translated "Lucifer." He was cast out of heaven for his sin of pride and his desire to be God. Jesus referred to seeing Satan being cast out of heaven. Therefore, we can conclude that Lucifer and Satan are one and the same.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
At school various names for Satan were used, Beelezebub, Lucifer etc. I think some of the confusion comes, (apart from the general one of Lucifer being Satan), because Lucifer was the 'Bringer of Light', the first being to descend to earth, from a Theosophical point of view. The light bringer then got transposed onto Venus, which is bright and rises in the morning.

However the Bringer of Light is a primordial light - when you go through the days of creation in Genesis, it rarely pointed out that the plant world was created before the sun. Its a huge bloomer because no light no photosynthesis no plant world.

Perhaps its a great shame that having created the world and all in it, God did not bother to dictate his own autobiography.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PronoEast

To summarize, the Hebrew word helel is translated "Lucifer." He was cast out of heaven for his sin of pride and his desire to be God. Jesus referred to seeing Satan being cast out of heaven. Therefore, we can conclude that Lucifer and Satan are one and the same.
Then by your own logic, Satan and Jesus are the same, because in Revelation 22:16 Jesus says "I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." So if the morning star is Lucifer, and Lucifer is Satan...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Moon Sun Truth

I was lead to this thread synchronistically. I have been captivated by Venus for a while now as she seems to be ever so brighter and always in sight in the night sky. Her energy shines just as bright as she looks. I can feel that it's Venus even before I consciously recognize Venus when looking at the sky. After reading the HH thread and the part about the connection between Lucifer and Venus, a trigger went off inside me that said, this is important. I circled around it from time to time and the whole Lucifer/Venus question has been wandering in the backs of my mind, like an unknown unopened.

I cant help but to wonder when the last time you think you saw Venus according to the date you posted this. For Venus, on January 8th....could of not been seen in the night sky. In fact....it would of been several months prior to January that Venus could of been seen in the low western horizon right after Sun Set. Venus for several months now has been a morning star, something that could only be seen a hour or so right before the Sun rises in the eastern sky. Making it something that no many observe unless they are getting up and looking east around 4-5am every morning. Back on January 8th....it would of been a morning star that could only be seen right before the Sun rose and not something that could of been observed throughout the majority of the night sky.

Im wondering if you were seeing Jupiter and not Venus. During the months of November-January...Jupiter was very very bright, defiantly could of been mistaken as Venus. It seemed to 'pop' out of the sky.

edit on 3-3-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
I agree with this completely. To look at the potential reality of it too, that's centuries of steeped association as well, and in that conveyance of understanding,
But it's centuries of belief based on a typo in one translation. The "L" in lucifer wasn't supposed to be capitalized in the King James Bible. It's not supposed to be a proper name in that passage.

Now if you really want to warp your belief system, consider the possibility that King James was a Mason himself and that the English scholars and men of society that he hired to make the KJV may have also been Masons...
For those who would believe Freemasonry is a Satanic tool, wouldn't it be the ultimate irony if we wrote your bible???

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Interesting thread.... I read the beginning, not the middle, or end, but if the OP is still around I thought I would correct you, and whoever the author was of the book you quoted.

Lucifer was actually a planet that is now the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. It is known by MANY different names in ancient history from all over the world. It was mostly a water covered planet, and it's illumination was so great that it was also known as our solar systems 'second sun'(lookup reference's to our solar systems second sun in ancient history, again mentioned Many times from accounts from all corners of the Earth).

The planet was destroyed (Stitchen says Nibiru smashed into it.... disinfo - he was a Freemason). It was the destroyed in the war of the Gods that again you can read about in basically every ancient historical text. After it's destruction(explosion) all the water that was flown out into space was the cause for such things as Noah's Flood.

I could go on, but I wouldn't be doing you a favor by just telling your. However you can copy and paste various words/refferences I have given into a search engine of your choice and educate yourself
)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi you all. I'm new in this website. Though the thematics here discussed are highly interesting.

I read this topic and I've 3 main questions I'd like to see answered...

1 - What's the difference between the 5 and 6 pointed stars? Do they both represent Venus?

2 - Is there any record (stone, obelisc, pyramidon, stela, papyrus, monument, sarcophage, tomb, etc...) where this association between IS-RA-EL is clearly made?

3 - Law is Law. It is normally written somewhere. Where can I get Admiralty law from (please official sources)? In which article can we read that, since the foetus is within the waters of his mother, the admiralty law do apply to him and that, when he is born, he is considered a merchandise being delivered to the dock/doc?

Thank you so much for your help. Sorry for the 2 remained questions out of context. But I'm desperade to have answers...

Appreciate it.

Hephem

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Isaiah 14 does talk about the king of Babylon in the first half of the chapter, but the middle of the chapter has NOTHING to do with him, and all to do with Satan. Read the chapter people, its on a 6th grade reading level after all.

Isaiah :14

Also Ezekiel 28 for another account

Ezekiel 28

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Lucifer is the planet Venus and some think that Venus was a Comet that entered our solar system and was finally captured within its present orbit by the suns gravity...

Along its way,the comet Venus violently interacted with the Earth and caused widespread earthquakes and volcanic eruptions,it tilted the Earths axis and unleashed the ancient deluge that swept oceans across large parts of the planet...

That event left deeply traumatizing and long lasting impressions upon the prehistoric peoples who were alive when it happened and the survivors passed down their knowledge and memories of that terrible event...

Which became the origins of our myths and legends of titanic struggles between gods and godesses,angels and demons,dragons and dragon slayers...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The word Lucifer is found in only one place in the Bible,Isaiah 14:12,but only in the King James and related versions...

Lucifer is mentioned only in the Old Testament and Satan doesn’t arrive until the New Testament...

Jesus is also known as the "Morning Star" in the New Testament,which makes everything all the more confusing...

But before either the Old or New Testament,Venus was known as the "Morning Star"...

Plato,born in 428 bc,pre-dates the New Testament and some of the re-writes of the Old Testament and he wrote in his work called Timaeus...

"First,there was the Moon in the orbit nearest the Earth and next the Sun,in the second orbit above the Earth. Then came the "morning star" and the star sacred to Hermes,moving in orbits which have an equal swiftness with the Sun,but in an opposite direction and this is the reason why the Sun and Hermes and Lucifer overtake and are overtaken by each other."

Plato is clearly speaking of Lucifer as being the actual planet Venus,with Hermes as being the planet Mercury, moving in orbits which have an equal swiftness with the Sun...

It appears that the misogyny of the early Solar cults and the later Roman church surely had a part to play in linking the feminine Venus with Satan...

There are also many pre-Christian myths and allegories that include stories about Lucifer,which is the Latin name for the Greek Eosphoros...

In Greek mythology,Hesperus is the Evening Star,the planet Venus in the evening.He is the son of the dawn goddess Eos,Roman Aurora and is the brother of Eosphorus,also called Phosphorus and Lucifer,the Morning Star...

Hesperus,whos Roman equivalent is Vesper,the evening star in the west.Hesperus father was Cephalus,a mortal,while Eosphoros was the star god Astraio...

In the oldest Zoroastrian allegories,Mithra is supposed to have conquered the planet Venus...

In the Christian tradition,Michael defeats Lucifer...

The Solar cults,of which Christian is just the most recent,feared the mythic power of the Divine Feminine and this is one of the reasons for the confusion over Lucifer’s true identity..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join