It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans as slaves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We all are just conjecturing about what the alien presence is all about and the thing that everyone keeps forgetting is there are government agencies that know exactly why the aliens are here.

Could it be the reason they are not telling is way beyond what we assume which is that the population cannot handle the simple truth we are not alone in the universe?

There is a really good chance the real reasons are a LOT more sinister than that. We might be happy to just be slaves if we knew the real truth. Lets all hope that is not the case.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Try a galactic war on for size,because thats what we are in and why we were created here.

Just forget the god stuff and you cant miss the boat,its all just nature,nothing divine not for anyone,just good olde mother nature and all of us lifeforms.

and if we screwed up then something very very bad is n the way and the fireworks will soon start,I was warned that there could be war brought to us here if we were discovered.

Blue kachina all right ,more like a dam biker gang rolling our way.

We have a Federation of allies but if the heavies roll in we might not make it as a species.

Remember there is nothing we can offer in surrender as we ARE A WARTIME ASSET,anyone coming for us is coming to destroy us NOT CONQUOR US.

If we need to fight we need to fight on the ground as well.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by one4all]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

With that recent post
1 has to wonder if they really do 100% know true reasons or are just excepting they do, guess its better to not know you may be potential snacks instead of slave --cevil--

As far as slave hyper modified genetics, slave blood will always be more valuable then opressor when the time counts (REBALANCE) the most for the new form of snacks old oppressors galactic kinds and what they must encounter---VENUS OUT

[edit on 5/9/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
We are born meatcicles,this is a physical reality we live in.if we dont control our global population growth we we will soon be eating each other.

So what,dying is dying,who cares what happens to our corpses,eat them if you will.

Humanity will never go quietly into the night,never.\We have many thousands of nukes that say so!!!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The answer to this entire debate is very obvious to me; however, unfortunately this forum is not big enough for me to submit all of the evidence necessary to support my answer in a way that would offer credibility. Therefore if I could use an analogy to support my answer, it would be "similar" to this single word.

"Matrix"

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have not seen the show to know what you are referring to entirely, but for what reason would aliens need a biological life form as slaves? A machine would require less energy and be able to work longer and more efficiently. Where were they going with that suggestion?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
To make it short no machines dont even come close,you send a small ship with genetic material and a little robot to make sure the genetic material turns into you ,then you make more yous,then the group starts altering the most viable native life form,adds their DNA to the lifeform achieving some degree of sentience and some capability to function in at least a rudimentary way,then the alterd or enhanced lifeforms begin to multiply all the while utilising resources you DONT WANT OR NEED while they spend their free time mining and accumulating all of the things you do want and need.

No machines my friend,not logisticly viable at all.

Use the energy native lifeforms of the planet to convert the resources of the planet into the portable form you require ,then if you are really good you get the workforce to build you a moon sized spaceship so you can even fly all the resources home to daddy.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by one4all]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The aliens are too weak to do any such things ,spindley looking freaks couldnt even pull the skin off a rice pudding!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Ever try to lift a test tube,or push a button?

And I have never seen an alien in my life,just different races of humans.

I have to tell you that I believe it is entirely possible and likely that there are other life forms that are selfaware or sentient or whatever we happen to be and \I am sure they dont look like our human races,BUT UNTIL I SEE ONE I CHOOSE TO MAINTAIN THE BELIEF THAT THERE ARE ONLY HUMANOID TECHNICAL RACES OUT THERE--ones that battle each other as we do.

I was told we are in a Galactic war but not with who.I choose to believe it is other humans.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by one4all]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Humans are already slaves, but sadly to their own stupidity.

I don't know why we worry about who or what's out there as we can't even seem to look after ourselves and this planet. Any intelligent aliens would be wise to stay well away from our self destructing race in case we taint them..

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
hehe sometimes i feel like it

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tauempire

Originally posted by tauempire So i was watching ancient astronauts earlier on the history channel...and it said that us humans were possibly a slave species. My question is to those of you out there that believe ET will be the 'good guy' those that believe Aliens will 'lift us up' or help us 'transcend to a new dimension' or some other naive thought.

I think that if aliens are visiting us (they are) and they have not destroyed us then I think that it is fair to think that they do not wish to destroy us. Perhaps they either wish to help us in some way or they are planning to enslave us with such totality that such a plan requires a great deal of time and planning, hence their secrecy in flying in our skies.

I happen to subscribe to another possible reality however in that I think we might have become unwitting hosts to a parasitical extraterrestrial race that see’s us in extremely negative terms and will not give us up without a great death struggle because I believe that they think they own us and not only that but that they think they are superior to us in every way when the opposite is true. Advanced technology does not make you superior to a club wielder, they have made a mistake.

Thankfully on the other side of the coin I sincerely believe that there are other types of extraterrestrials visiting us and I believe that they are entirely different in their thinking and in how they perceive us. I think they are working to help us and in the end only time will tell.

Originally posted by tauempire What if they are right? What if humanity is a slave species...would you welcome your 'masta' with open arms? Would you willingly go back to slavery?

If an extraterrestrial race informed me that I am a slave and that I am owned and that I must serve them, then you can be sure that with great reluctance I will fight and die or fight and win my freedom.

As it stands here on this earth I suspect that I am a slave but it is a feeling, a suspicion that tells me that if I act on this suspicion then I am dead by police sniper or loss of physical freedom. Should I rise up now and try to gain my freedom among a society of people who just lower their heads and gets on with the business of making money and slaughtering each other in far of lands for dispersed natural resources? In a way it seems to be acceptable to rage against the machine when that machine is just a suspicion and not a certified proven but the notion of slavery would be an entirely different animal if I was to be in-my-face enslaved by a species of extraterrestrial that hands me a pick and tells me to get on with it or else.

To my last breath I swear it; I was not born to be a slave to this system of covert slavery hence my contempt for this governance. Therefore if you think overt slavery is going to subdue me, then a covert extraterrestrial with bad energy had better rethink his’s/her’s/its’s plans because it will fail. It will not matter the power of their intelligence or the malevolent intensity of intimidation they might hurl at me because I would be all for saying ‘Bring it on if you think you can.’

Originally posted by tauempire why are you people so trusting of ET. its insane to me. Maybe some of you are playing right into ET hands.....maybe some of you are the ET 'loyalists'? ALSO it says this is in the 'conspiracy forum group'...i thoughtn i was putting it into the UFO forum group. this is my first thread so..... [edit on 8-5-2010 by tauempire]

I am trusting as it is my nature to be trusting because I try to see the good in things rather than the bad. That said I find it difficult to trust my own species however because my own species is overcrowded with regressive self serving types and act out as if they are at the whims of their own psychological damage.

War and self service has become buried deeply within the engine that drives us as a society and this civilisation is going to come apart at the seams if it continues. I want to trust humanity on face value but experience has taught me that to do so can often end in pain so I am a loner, happy to watch my species from the sidelines but always there to help a brother or sister out because without thoughts of reward because I do not enjoy watching someone suffer.

An extraterrestrial species on the other hand I am willing to trust, to chance it because my experience of UFO’s has left me with a feeling that they are not here to hurt us or to scare us but are here to help us. I think our negative approach to life and nature handicaps us and makes it difficult to help us because as a species we thirst for things we do not need and we are willing to lay waste to land and life to satisfy that thirst.

When it comes to the visitation phenomenon I am speaking from experience as a couple of nights ago I witnessed another UFO and my daughters and a neighbour saw it too this time. Something has happened that I am finding difficult to come to terms with but one thing I know for certain is that there were no intentions of harm, no need to fear and after the fact I am still reeling from witnessing what we saw with physical eyes right above our heads. If you wish to read what happened then I posted the encounter to my profile. The next time it comes again I will have film.

Anyway we are not about to be enslaved, I am absolutely certain and do you know what is really important? Meditate; learn to make it an intrinsic part of what you are. The payoff is incredible and life changing.

Give up your hate and distrust of the extraordinary, release your animosity and your programmed thirst for material wants. Despise and utterly reject notions of warfare and the accompanying mistrust of others based on culture and religion and do not take as truth that which slides down from the mouths of those in your government because it is a lie. These are the shackles that keep you enslaved, the machine that takes and never gives. There is no need to hate the guy next door and when you “get it” then some amazing things are going to happen – they are happening to me and I used to be a part of the machine – crazy-cool times ahead.

Anyway I have to log off for a while, my 20 year old daughter is freaked out at what we saw and I have to focus on her for the time being.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
If I had the technology to create robots with super sophisticated artificial intelligence;
then why would i even bother with humans?
Humans need to eat and sleep; while robots could work 24/7 nonstop;

the idea of using humans as slaves is in and of itself retarded and regressive to the development of a species

and as for aliens flying around;
its called "The Galactic News"

[edit on 9-5-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Slaves? I can't see it. What do "they" have to gain from our servitude, willing or not?

Lab rats..... well maybe this makes a bit more sense to me. There are many examples of prehistoric cave art that seem to depict beings that we recognize as alien. There is no argument that the Human brain is one of the fastest evolving organic structures on the planet, tripling in size and complexity in a very short time.

Throughout mammalian and primate evolution, there has been a gradual increase in brain size, superimposed with “spikes” of fast growth such as the tripling in human brain size that occurred about 1.5 million years ago, 4 million years after the human lineage diverged from that of the great apes. “Even in the ape lineage, the brain has been expanding but along the human lineage it has really taken off”, says Lahn.

Source

Also, it is still not really understood why this has happened...

As far as understanding how our brains evolved, more questions remain than have been answered. One problem is that we don't really know enough about how our brains differ from those of other mammals and primates, although work by Zilles and others is helping here. We also know very little about how the areas of our brain are physically linked up, and we need to understand that before we can see how we differ from our nearest relatives. And as far as identifying the gene changes that were selected during evolution, although we have several candidates, we don't know how or if these gene variants affect our cognitive abilities. It is one thing, concludes Dunbar, to identify genetic or anatomic differences between human and ape brains, but quite another to know what they mean in terms of actual cognitive processes.

Source

So, to conclude, it might be helpful to think of a race whose development has stalled, or been regressed somehow, looking for an analogue to their own kind, as chimpanzees are to humans, to study and find ways to restart their own development and evolution.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalSentinal
A few things are faulty with this assumption, in my opinion:

1) If we are a slave species, why are we allowed and even encouraged to evolve? Logically, if you create a slave, you don't want them to become smarter over time. You want them to stay roughly at the same level that they were created as.

Logically makes sense. You want to control your slave. Thats what a slave is meant to be, controlled.
But, it does make me remember about the movie "The Island". The clones, wich wered created to act as simple as possible, start asking about their own existence, making questions (somehow complex).

Maybee we arent as simple as other species would think at first.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by eddy_12]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
To be honest, there is not much need for something as 's alves' for space travelling races. It is either one of three reasons that seal this out;

1) Most that want this planet will wipe out the human race in a second easily enough. (just release a biogenetic virus in the upp airstreams and your fixed)

2) Most have far more easier ways of getting labor. Either robots or genetic variations of themselves but usually Ai is the most practicle form anyhoo's for labor.

3) There are more amusing ways around in the universe then sling-shootting test-tube monkeys up and down the tree of technology.

Just view earth as a petridish that got neglegted and forgotten and the people returning home are finding it to have become more interesting in other ways then it was supposed to be. But don't get too cocky, just because there were some itneresting side-effects doesn't mean you are top of the universal chain of power, just that you can take part at the lowest pillar of that massive chain.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by AncientShade]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join