It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans as slaves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So i was watching ancient astronauts earlier on the history channel...and it said that us humans were possibly a slave species. My question is to those of you out there that believe ET will be the 'good guy' those that believe Aliens will 'lift us up' or help us 'transcend to a new dimension' or some other naive thought.

What if they are right?

What if humanity is a slave species...would you welcome your 'masta' with open arms? Would you willingly go back to slavery?

Further more its got me thinking...what if humanty has already gone through this 'cycle' many times before?

Think about it...if ET created us and is 'still here' like so many of you claim...why would they let us become a threat to them? eventually once we meet them we would learn of what they did to us...and we would eventually have the technology to take them on...so why let us become too technological?

Maybe they wipe us off to the brink of extinction and then let us keep building our society back up? maybe they will only allow us to reach a certain technological level and then wipe us off before we get to smart?

Maybe its a game to them? lets see how fast the monkey can regain back its technology.

Is this a possiblity? and if it is...why are you people so trusting of ET. its insane to me.

Maybe some of you are playing right into ET hands.....maybe some of you are the ET 'loyalists'?

ALSO it says this is in the 'conspiracy forum group'...i thoughtn i was putting it into the UFO forum group.

this is my first thread so.....

[edit on 8-5-2010 by tauempire]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A few things are faulty with this assumption, in my opinion:

1) If we are a slave species, why are we allowed and even encouraged to evolve? Logically, if you create a slave, you don't want them to become smarter over time. You want them to stay roughly at the same level that they were created as.

2) If our DNA comes from them, then why would they knowingly create us as slaves - knowing that genetically speaking we'd eventually become like them and seek to oppose them?

3) Given that the original assumption is correct, then one might say that our parents created us as slaves as well, since from birth we are forced to live in the same house under our parents' rules and do what they tell us to do. And we know that our parents love us and do not consider us as slaves.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tauempire

I’m already a slave.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef1c4dd7035d.jpg[/atsimg]

“Get off that damned ATS!”

“Mow that grass!”

“Why’s the pool turning green!”

“Clean those gutters out!”

I’d be better off with the aliens!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalSentinal
A few things are faulty with this assumption, in my opinion:

1) If we are a slave species, why are we allowed and even encouraged to evolve? Logically, if you create a slave, you don't want them to become smarter over time. You want them to stay roughly at the same level that they were created as.

2) If our DNA comes from them, then why would they knowingly create us as slaves - knowing that genetically speaking we'd eventually become like them and seek to oppose them?

3) Given that the original assumption is correct, then one might say that our parents created us as slaves as well, since from birth we are forced to live in the same house under our parents' rules and do what they tell us to do. And we know that our parents love us and do not consider us as slaves.

1)I dont want think of alien logic. For all we know they are watching us like some reality TV show.

2)does the dna have to come from them? could they not just jump start our evolution?

3)are you seriously going to compare ET to your parents? are you seriously going to say being a child of two other LOVING humans is the same as being a slave to ET?

if you answered yes to 3.....then god help humanity if my 'theory' or 'assumption' is correct....we will have millions of you running around "yes lets assimilate ourselves into the aliens!"

i would rather die on my feet then live on my knees.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I dont believe we were created as slaves or in fact created by an alien species. At least not on purpose.

I do believe they visit and take a keen interest in how we are doing. Maybe they have gave us knowlege in the past to kick us a long a bit which would suggest that they mean us no harm.

What you have to remeber is, not to slap them with the same humanist traits that make us so stunted. There probaly so advanced that they are free of prejudices such as race religeon and sex.

We are barely out of the primordial soup in comparison.

Maybe there is a greater purpose and in times to come it will be us who visit other worlds and stop them destroying each other.

So i dont think we are slaves except maybe to our own ego's. Enlightenment will come and humanity will move forward.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
"So i don't think we are slaves except maybe to our own ego's. Enlightenment will come and humanity will move forward. "

Now there's something I can agree with 100%. Kind of pointless to bicker here and now while both Disclosure or Contact itself haven't even happened yet.

"are you seriously going to compare ET to your parents? are you seriously going to say being a child of two other LOVING humans is the same as being a slave to ET?"

So now you're saying that we ARE slaves to ET? I'm not ready to make that assumption. Too giant a leap for me, I'm afraid. And there are many Earthly parents that are NOT loving of their children - unless it's as ashtrays, sex slaves, or pincushions. I'm lucky to have very loving parents, but not everyone is lucky.

[edit on 5/8/2010 by DigitalSentinal]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Why would an advanced civilisation have need for human slaves ? They would have the technology to do the work much more efficiently than any human could.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Slaves no, partners yes..... Unless the Borg arrive, and then
"resistance is futile"

[edit on 8-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The oldest documents of human civilization ever found say that man was created to be workers for the "gods". You can believe it or not, but that's what it says on the oldest documents ever found.

Another thing to consider: There are bound to be more than one species of alien. Just because (if you believe the Sumerian texts) humans were created as a kind of worker for the "gods", that doesn't mean that all alien species would be aggressive or unfriendly.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
We are already slaves....
"slaves to the ole mighty dollar."

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tauempire

Dear tauempire

We are all slaves and always have been. Perhaps the only question you can ask is who is the master??

The only way I can see to escape this is to disappear into the back of beyond. The wilds of Canada or perhaps Australia look good.

Simply because as you live in your little house and fill in those Tax returns you are a slave to someone.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
They created us as workers, realized we had more potential, and have decided to help us grow as a species. That's my guess.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wehave already lost!!

My reasoning is that they can do it at will; they can control humans and implant memory.

How long have they been here? Fifty, one hundred, one thousand years? How much more time will they need?

Now if this is true and with their genetic modification of human DNA and memory implants they have an army of slaves already trained to activate when they are ready to act.

They would already have their minions in place at high levels of government and military gradually taking control and keeping this secret from the wider population of earth as such they are in total control and have already won.

Now if someone can tell me how to fight back and/or detect them in our skies or know how to stop them abducting and mind control so a resistance movement can be effective in our liberation that’s what the focus should be.

The religious argument as a defence doesn’t work for me.
But each to their own devices.

Yet to be proven that they exist.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
"They created us as workers, realized we had more potential, and have decided to help us grow as a species. That's my guess."

I can bite into that. Very feasible.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It is my strong belief that original mankind, "the Adama, and "the Eve" were created as slaves, which later on were given the gene to reproduce, thus became MAN. We have vastly improved since that long ago time, we have evolved into a higher "model" of being. Also, to the best of my knowledge, or DNA has been "upgraded" up to 18 times in the past 3000 years.
There are two distinctly different species involved in our creation, one Reptilian, one something else. We have come to the time of enlightenment, when we can see that we were created, as we shall then create ourselves, for this is the way of things. Each species evolves in this manner, one after the other in a natural order.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Why would an advanced civilisation have need for human slaves ? They would have the technology to do the work much more efficiently than any human could.

SOme would, some would not. No^

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yes we are here as a worker force created to do mining and labor,we are also part of our creator because to make us useful we had to be sentient so we could think and understand complicated directions.Someone added a little to much human DNA to the native and normally evolving primates and when they were done the primary job they left leaving a vanguard force to oversee their investment or workforce they didnt think that the plan would backfire and mother nature would step in and up the ante.

You see our human DNA was supposed to be bred OUT of us over time without a constant monitoring of the populus,and after our creators left we should have bred the human out so thin that we should have REGRESSED back to our primate origins and level of evolution.

But this didnt happen for a variety of reasons mother nature stepped in and played her tricks on man or our creators science.

You see our creators lifespan is about a thousand years,ours was purposfully reduced to a much much shorted lifespan,we werent supposed to be equals to our creators "just equal enough to work".Heres the catch --when we were cut loose mother nature sensed at first the reduction in our lifespan then the reduction in the genetic content of our DNA and she performed a miracle---she decided to somehow allow that small percentage of high concentrate human DNA bloodlines survive with a little help from our devious powers that be.

She compensated for the reduced lifespan with incredible reproduction,she compensated for the genetic reduction by allowing the survival of weaker humans who were coincidentally the ones who were smartest and carrying the most human DNA,thus ensuring that enough of the right high human DNA people always survive to keep humanity progressing FORWARD .

The key is that ALL of humanity doesnt press forward in a genetic sense,only a small percentage,albeit one that gets correspondingly higher as the population increase,as mother nature has seen fit to allow.

The kicker is that mother nature doesnt tolerate an imbalance for very long,nor does the universe in general.So we must be thinned out and she will do it.
During all these changes our creators vanguard that was overseeing us ran into a few problems namely the slaves stayed smart continued to reproduce smarter offspring and revolted,eventually gaining possesion of and now being able to understand technology,and it was off to the races.

I have a feeling there were a lot of unscheduled injections of this good human DNA over the centuries which has also helped enhance our general population with high percentage carriers,kind of like booster shots.These are humans that created us afterall.

So here we are now approaching 2012 and facing the return of our creators in force,remember they are human and we are human,but we arent supposed to be as advanced as we are,nowhere near this we are supposed to be a labor force.

When they get here they will think everyone got hooked on methamphetamines and went crazy building things for thousands of years.

Nevermind the weapons we now have that equal their own.

but yes they are coming and its not the evil empire its humans like us,but they are about to tune us in as to our history,we are unique to them in some ways as well,we are evolutionally far behind in SOME physical traits but advanced further than them in some emotional traits.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
"SOme would, some would not. No"

I disagree. Any ET race coming here, being sufficiently advanced enough to come here (and therefore light years ahead of us) would DEFINITELY have tech necessary to build worker machines far better than humans.

Heck, even we humans, in our less than highly evolved state, are creating some very advanced robotics technology, and these automatons are performing tasks far outstripping human capabilities. Obviously, where subjective and objective on-the-spot judgment is required under changing conditions, not so much.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You are slightly off base,when you need to aquire resources you first find them then you need to locate,extract,process and transport those resources,now if you are smart like we are you will send a small ship with some genetisists or possibly some robots that can activate or clone people in some way to create the bosses,then the bosses open up a few crates and test tubes and start making more of themselves of different sexes and genetic strains until there is a management team present ,then you simply find the NATIVE LIFEFORM MOST ABLE TO ACCEPT YOUR DNA AND MOST ABLE TO PERFORM MANUAL LABOR THAT IS INTELLIGENCE DRIVEN.

Here it was primates,so you then begin altering the primates by adding your own DNA until you reach the desired recipie.You now have a native designed reproducing workforce that can accomplish great tasks.you see you bring very little,you use whats here and those slaves use the planets own native resources,low maintenance,to continue to reproduce themselves--thereby converting the planets natural resources and energy into the resources and energy you want to harvest or acess.And all you brought to the party was a small ship some suitcases a little robot and some test tubes.

Yes,you eventually get to machines and technology,but it takes a lot longer than it took us.We stole tech and we retrieved lost tech and we developed some of our own unique tech.Our advantage was that the few truly smart humans were able to communicate their realities to MANY OTHER HUMANS,and this is how mother nature also evened the playing field and allowed us to develope our intellect to a degree equal to and possibly in some cases greater than our creators.Our communication ability allowed us to pool our cumulative knowledge as a species and hobble along until we were strong and almost original.Remember the Tower of Babel?This is how mother nature evened that score.

We are a surprise bag if there ever was one.

You see when you are done with the workforce for now think about how you would handle it to maintain it as a resource.

Either we are on schedule OR WE ARE FAR FAR FAR AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

I think we are leap years ahead of where we were designed to be right now.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by one4all]

[edit on 8-5-2010 by one4all]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
All we really want to know after all is WHO WE ARE WORKING FOR AND WHAT WE ARE WORKING TOWARDS.it really matters little because humanity must always progress forwards,as nature dictates.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join