It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiaden symbols on Area 51 Patches and Subaru logo! Whats the relationship?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Pleiaden symbols on Area 51 Patches and Subaru logo! Whats the relationship?

www.dreamlandresort.com

THE ANSWER IS IN THE STARS

Since the early 1990s, there have been sightings of an unusual emblem in the form of a self-adhesive vinyl decal. It features a white disk with a group of stars cut out to reveal the background color of the surface it is displayed upon.

Photos from 1993 show this emblem on the flight helmet of an Air Force Flight Test Center test pilot in the cockpit of the F-117A, an airplane tested at Area 51 from initial development through its service life. When the formerly top secret TACIT BLUE "stealth" demonstrator - flown at Area 51 in the 1980s - was publicly unveil
(visit the link for the full news article)

Sorry I dont know how to move this topic to its correct category guys, first post since website major overhaul (I KNOW, its been awhile, hehe).

Ok so I have been combing the net trying to find more information, and it seems that this would shed some light on the origin, and it is specifically stated to be the Pleiades. Its six because of the visibility (maybe the brightest is the largest? still need an answer there). At least this shows that the symbol in the test aircraft IS extrasolar).

www.wsanford.com...

Also, I find it interesting that the date they were formed was in 1953. If anyone has followed Bill Cooper's story and information (he is the real McCoy, he predicted 9/11 in June 01 broadcasted on HOTT). But if you watch this:

www.youtube.com...

You will hear that this date and the years surrounding it are the years that the Shadow Government was basically formed to hide the alien presence.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by thatblissguy]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have read this is a reference to the Pleiaden star system (which has 7 major stars, but I believe six are represented b/c one is a binary star, maybe the larger star? someone correct me if I am wrong, please). Does this mean that Subaru is simply run by the Bilderbergers or is it that maybe Subaru works on the alien technology @ Area 51? If anyone has heard of this already please provide more info! Thanks!

www.dreamlandresort.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edited to suggest the larger star is the binary star.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by thatblissguy]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Funny- but the Dragonballs from Dragonball Z are arranged in a similar manner (even tho they go from 1- however many stars on them...)

Dragonballs

[edit on 8-5-2010 by wylekat]

join