It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The... (knoweth no man)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
...end of knowledge is upon. Quick disclaimer: No spite wanted. If you're spiteful, then keep your butt out and don't butt in. You're just not welcome here in an exclusive Tomentations' thread. There has been nothing but rashes of ignorance world wide. Why is that? Knowledge has come to its end. There is no further knowledge in the world. All there is is recycled knowledge going around, posing as fresh and new knowledge. Schools have stopped! Stopped in what? Teaching anything brand spaking new. They've stopped creating new things to learn. Am I lying? Tell me of a most recent new education being tought in school facilities or training facilities. Nope, you can not. Why? Knowledge has reached its edge. There is a conspiracy going on in that many people keep stressing just that eduction is imporant, but they never speak on how unfruitful it has became. Yesturdays important stuff remains important to an extent, but this is modern times upon us, and knowledge just does not continue in increasing. You know like how some say Hip-Hop is dead? Well I'm rather telling you a truth in that knowledge is at a dead end. It's at a stand still. They might as well make college education free since it's just the same old stuff being taught over and over.

Just to the faithful and true bible readers: Knowledge shall increase only by the new Jeruselm to be coming down inner the mind's perceiving, that is if you're a bible reader such as I am, then you maybe do understand. And you also should understand that none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand. You're only granted the new increase in knowledge if you're making it with new Jeruselm inner. And yes, the day and the hour knowledge came to a stand still in man is that day and that hour when no man know. Remember, "knoweth no man?" Well, this is what it was to come to pass in being about, the end of knowlegde come upon man and upon the angels and upon the Son. Doesn't take the Father to know since a man can know when they in fact can tell they know not anything further these days come upon. Note the increase in people dumbing down, too. Certain people thought that it must be something in the water these days. But now you know what's up in that it's that long dumb day and that long dumb hour.

You! Yes, you! Can you come up with some kind of new knowledge to educate people with? If not, why not? Is the world that dull and waxed gross that it can't create new knowledge? If you can, then come and instruct us of your new knowledge? Tell us how you arrived to it. Make us have an increase in knowledge.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Is it ok if i associate the new Jerusalem instead with Shambhala? I really like the way it might look up in the Himalayas.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

You! Yes, you! Can you come up with some kind of new knowledge to educate people with? If not, why not? Is the world that dull and waxed gross that it can't create new knowledge? If you can, then come and instruct us of your new knowledge? Tell us how you arrived to it. Make us have an increase in knowledge.

hmm. okay, here it is: the knowledge of evil, not what people think is evil or even evil entities, but true evil behind any evil manifestation. How did I realize this evil when most of my life was a reach beyond good and evil? It kicked my a$$, that's how. So I had to know my enemy. Where the hell is my enemy? No it is not us as has been said, so I sought it out because I was really pissed. Found it too; behind all the disguises and false good intentions to mask its actual intent. It is self generating and relies on nothing outside itself. That is one purely evil...

So how is this new knowledge helpful when you think you have heard it all before? We think we know but we have no idea until we realize through shock of a completely new reality. And then we can deal with it. That is the real chance of hope left in terms of helping ourselves. Either that or just keep on praying, or not.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The world is a game that been played. Once you get an understanding of what the rules and the levels to the game is, then the world ain't a trick even more. Well it's like that with knowledge. Once man can grasp it, that's it.

Man has become dumb and deaf and blind with the stand-still knowlegde already going around on some recycle setting so to speak. Ignorance just puts a spin on stand-still knowledge that can only get spinned around so far.

You'd have to be a cosmic player to have been played the world by perceiving it down to the size of a mustard seed. The world aint much. Face it. I speak of a truth.

Just think... The era man stopped in his knowing means that day and that hour knoweth no man has come upon. This also means heaven and earth passed away and that new heaven and new earth came without notice except to those who can perceive the twinkling of an eye change such as my self. This new heaven and new earth looks the same as heaven and earth until the snare comes on that is mentioned in Luke 21:35.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Notice how easily you passed over a post with new knowledge? Knowledge so new you can't see it yet? You think it's all played out and so you know it all? No no no, there are realms of new knowledge. Just because we fail to access them does not mean they don't exist.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark_price
Notice how easily you passed over a post with new knowledge? Knowledge so new you can't see it yet? You think it's all played out and so you know it all? No no no, there are realms of new knowledge. Just because we fail to access them does not mean they don't exist.

Um my OP says there is new knowlegde by new Jerusalem.

I saw what you said so I didn't pass it up. What you said doesn't mean it's new to me. More like a recycle on a previous journey on what evil is to me. I been through it. Hey, that's just me. I'm not somebody else either who hasnt focused once on what is evil.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Nothing negative here, Tormentations...I love knowledge, but particularly love understanding, and ultimately wisdom. Let's take two people, for instance. One of them is ultimately knowledgable and wise, the other not so much. It would seem there are plenty of things for the second person to learn and understand, so doesn't it depend on the individual? It's obvious to me that everyone is not on the same level. That's why apathy and disinterest burns my butt. Some people have a very long way to go. Let those who have eyes see. That is part of choice. We should choose wisely, but we don't always do that. You can look at this from a lot of different levels.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark_price

I saw what you said so I didn't pass it up. What you said doesn't mean it's new to me. More like a recycle on a previous journey on what evil is to me. I been through it. Hey, that's just me. I'm not somebody else either who hasnt focused once on what is evil.

You see, that is your biggest down fall. You want someone to post new knowledge, but for who? You? Big deal. Like new knowledge is only meant for you, and your the only one who will learn from it? Please, step down from your fake pedestal before you fall down. There are many out here with far far more kowledge, and of higher minds then you will ever attain.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

That is one realm, new Jerusalem. Not only by new Jerusalem as the OP states, but by other means as well. Evil is just the most dangerous of all realms. Accessing a realm of infinite new knowledge can't really be limited to one realm like new Jerusalem unless that is some kind of metaphor of a place from which all new knowledge can be easily accessed. Another place might only requires imagination for starters, then with a little luck some new knowledge may break through.

You were saying it may not be new to you; it may be only new to the person who finally perceives it. That's true, or it could be something else percieved as recognized. I've never heard anyone articulate what I was hinting at; it is just sort of left to the imagination and interpretation. So one persons new knowledge--not necessarily from new Jerusalem--may seem like old news to the perception, or new knowledge has an inherent filter to protect the mind from total collapse.

Anyway, sorry to bring that up.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

There is much scientific, technical and medical knowledge being discovered today. In fact, knowledge, secular knowledge, will continue to increase until the end. Mans problems are greed and pride. Knowledge has become a god to secular man. Man thinks he can solve all his problems with science and technology and does not want or need God. Man does not want to believe there is a God. They say get God out of schools, get God out of government, get God out of everything.

The Bible says that knowledge will increase before the end but it also says there will be a great falling away from the knowledge of God. This is evident today.

God is a gentleman, so to speak. He says, "You want me out, you got it. Figure it out yourself"

If man would truly seek God he wouldn’t be so greedy. He would share knowledge and use it for good. However, man says – I have the money - I will control the knowledge - I will use it for my purpose – to hell with the world – I answer to no one.

There is much beneficial knowledge that is being controlled by greedy and powerful men. Instead of being used for the good of man. Corporations use it for war and to keep the existing system in place. It’s like the monkey grasping the fruit inside the jar – if he lets go of it someone else might get it. Follow the money. Follow the pride.

Spiritual truth is there for the taking. Keep your nose in the book and Gods Spirit will reveal much knowledge.

Peace

JESUS|YESHUA|SON < YHWH|YAHWEH|FATHER > CREATOR|KING|SAVIOUR

top topics

join