It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ: the second Lucifer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
While I have been presenting my blogs around the internet I have had several conversations with some Freemasons who have not appreciated my findings. One of the things that I hear most is that Jesus Christ is one in the same as Lucifer. Lets look at the Scriptural evidence...

2 Peter 1:16-20

16 For we did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17 For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” 18 And we heard this voice which came from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain.
19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed,[a] which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, 21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God[c] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

Revelation 22:16-17

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

The name Lucifer means "light-bearer", "shinning one" or also "morning star". - stella lucidia.

Yes, Jesus is calling Himself "Lucifer" in the Scripture from Revelation and Peter says that "Lucifer" will rise in your heart. We know from the Scripture that it was Lucifer the son of the morning who fell from Heaven because he became jealous of God. Lucifer is who we all know to be the accuser called Satan.

Here we have confusion and here we have the recipe for deception of the mind and destruction of the soul. Masonic doctrine must be debunked and the truth must be made clearly known. This confusion and venom exist because people must be born of the Holy Spirit to understand Spiritual matters and people who are not born again look at this through their eyes and take it in a twisted direction. Lets untwist this issue shall we?

First of all, if I come off as sounding holier than thou and like some Pharisee because I understand something you do not then I apologize right now. I have no gift or any understanding that anyone else does not also have access to. I got what I got from the Holy Ghost which is the gift of God which comes from His Son Jesus Christ!

I stated in a previous blog that the Bible has repeating patterns that we can easily identify when they show up in Scripture. What has been is what will be. One of these patterns we find in the Bible is that God prefers the second over the first.

1. God favored Abel over Cain.
2. Moses over Aaron
3. Isaac over Ishmael
4. Rebeccah over Leah
5. Jacob over Esau
6. Ephraim over Manasseh
7. Prodigal son and the older brother
8. Parable of the wedding feast - first group of guest and second group of guest
9. Day of Pentecost - the beginning of the second harvest (barley harvest and wheat harvest)
10. The second Adam over the first Adam. (Jesus over Adam)

In most cases the first fails God while the second is obedient. Cain failed in bringing his sacrifice and Abel was obedient. Adam failed by sinning against God while Jesus lived a sinless life. This pattern is founded in the fact that how things were is how they will be and this is a mystery revealed...

Lucifer manifest himself in the flesh of a serpent. Jesus was manifest in the flesh of a man. They were both brought forth in flesh but the angel once known as the "light bringer" brought a corrupted knowledge that led to nothing but death, hell and the grave. Jesus brought the light of the living God and He conquered death hell and the grave!

(continued next)

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It really is a simple concept. Jesus is the true Lucifer while the false one is now the ruler of a kingdom of darkness. The book of Job speaks of multiple morning stars which are apparently higher ranking angels who have the wisdom and knowledge of God. This particular angel who we know as Lucifer and Satan and the Devil over stepped his bounds and as he fell like lightning from Heaven our Savior Jesus Christ knew what had to be done.

The first was a failure and the second was not. Jesus resisted the temptation of Satan in His weakest condition of starvation and pain so that He could lead us in victory. The fact that Satan was a serpent in the garden and a serpent was raised on a pole to heal the Hebrews is not a sign that Satan and Jesus are one. The serpent became the symbol of sin and Christ became sin when He drunk the cup of His Fathers wrath. Sin was nailed to a cross and sin was killed and sin was conquered but the resurrected Christ could not be held back by the grave and He arose victorious!

The cross is what it was always about. Just as the Hebrews looked upon that pole we as Christians today look to the cross and we find healing and redemption.

Jesus is the bright and morning star and there is nothing sinister about it.

God bless.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You can't be the beginning, unless you are the end. Head meet foot, foot meet head. Fetus

"It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything"...Tyler Durden

[edit on 8-5-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusSaves2008

The first was a failure and the second was not. Jesus resisted the temptation of Satan in His weakest condition of starvation and pain so that He could lead us in victory. The fact that Satan was a serpent in the garden and a serpent was raised on a pole to heal the Hebrews is not a sign that Satan and Jesus are one. The serpent became the symbol of sin and Christ became sin when He drunk the cup of His Fathers wrath. Sin was nailed to a cross and sin was killed and sin was conquered but the resurrected Christ could not be held back by the grave and He arose victorious!

The cross is what it was always about. Just as the Hebrews looked upon that pole we as Christians today look to the cross and we find healing and redemption.

Jesus is the bright and morning star and there is nothing sinister about it.

God bless.

There is no first and second, their is beginning and end. Cain was sent out being told that when you do right you are recognized, but if not sin is crouching at the door.

Jesus spoke of the righteous blood of Able because he himself is the one who slayed him. Esau was the Hairy one remember? Nebuchadnezzar is the King of Kings. The one from Edom is the one who comes with bloody robes from stomping them in his wrath.

The cross you speak of is an idol. The true cross is crossing over the jorden, which means descendants. It is through crossing over into a woman and making the spirit hallowed, that salvation of your name comes...God honors no man. The kingdom of heaven belongs to children where they are neither given nor taken in marriage. Forbid them not.

Peace

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I expected this to be one of those crazy threads, but to my surprise, it actually makes sense!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

The words scriptural evidence have my brain hurting.

I don't think Jesus is the second Lucifer, I think he was a great man and philosopher but that his teachings became a tool of control and power when the Roman's took them over.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

The words scriptural evidence have my brain hurting.

I don't think Jesus is the second Lucifer, I think he was a great man and philosopher but that his teachings became a tool of control and power when the Roman's took them over.

Read the book "the stellar man" just do a search for it in the internet.
deoxy.org...
If you do a search for the book it has disinformation links in it. 'Y" was not Yahweh he is Moloch, a fallen angel some of the elite still give homage too.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Sooooo. What you are doing is just like the early church.

"Pay no attention to what you read and understand, just believe WHAT I TELL YOU."

Horse Crap dude. You would likely do away with the printing press. God knows you cant get the general public questioning "the book".

Who are you to tell us what any of it means? Do you have some sort of "super ecclesiastical telephone" direct to the All mighty?

Doubt it.

If you want to pray this way and believe this way-hey dude. Knock yourself out. Your not hurting anyone and its your right. its not like your burning folks at the stake....anymore.

Being a Mason has NO bearing on your post subject about the Jesus/Lucifer connection (just FYI). If you would, please cite any LEGIT source for the conclusion that any of our "doctrine or dogma" teaches us this.

That being said, personal reflection on this possibility is completely separate from any "lodge" work.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Lucifer = Planet Venus for the billionth time. Do not dirty the word of Lucifer with Satan please.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
Lucifer = Planet Venus for the billionth time. Do not dirty the word of Lucifer with Satan please.

Thank you.

Good to see I"m not the only one on this wavelength

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

Thank you.

Good to see I"m not the only one on this wavelength

Thanks! I just made a lengthy post to true to address this problem. Please visit it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I guess, sadly, this will not be the first nor the last time someone will attempt to use man-made words to twist and corrupt the teachings of a teacher.

There is difference between the 'bringer of light' and 'the light'. The former brings illumination while the latter is illumination itself.

While it may be interesting to discuss, but there's a difference between discussing and sowing propaganda. The former attempts to come to an understanding while the latter is an imposition of one's belief onto another.

It is your cholce. A teacher's words has no confusion if only one silently contemplates its meaning, and gradually comprehension comes, espacially to one who had suffered the effects of self willed directions against such teachings.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Yes, I feel as you do, his name is most likely Jeshua Ben Joseph, used by the Romans for their new sungod , and they hijacked his message because he spoke simple truths that showed us our way back home, and because his message was about love, service to others, turning the other cheek, forgiveness, giving to the poor, not concerning oneself with materialism, and looking within our hearts. The message was "the kingdom of heaven lies within" and we are told we can all accomplish what he has.

There was Light & Love in his words so this would draw many, and they put outward trappings and corruption in the mix for control.

If people lived this message without the Church, without ministers, and if they're above the poverty level themselves used a small portion, say only 1/4 or less of the tithings to feed the poor, develop drinking water, wells, desalination facilities, energy devices, wind, solar for homes, and sprouting kits, growing their own food indoors, tracts of land for eco villages and simple tools so they can build, we would have no poor either.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Read the book "the stellar man" just do a search for it in the internet.
deoxy.org...
If you do a search for the book it has disinformation links in it. 'Y" was not Yahweh he is Moloch, a fallen angel some of the elite still give homage too.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Theone2000]

Yes , for reasons I will not post I realize this is correct.

Molech: "A detestable Semitic deity honored by the sacrifice of children, in which they were caused to pass through or into the fire. Palestinian excavations have uncovered evidences of infant skeletons in burial places around heathen shrines. Ammonites revered Molech as a protecting father. Worship of Molech was stringently prohibited by Hebrew law. (Lev. 18:21; 20:1-5) Solomon built an altar to Molech at Tophet in the Valley of Hinnon. Manasseh in his idolatrous orgy also honored this deity. Josiah desecrated the Hinnom Valley altar, but Jehoiakim revived the cult." Unger's Bible Dictionary by Merrill F. Unger (Chicago: Moody Press, 1957); page 416.

[edit on 103131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is my response.

Nice work BTW. I just have a SLIGHT disagreement on a point.

Folks, Beasts thread has a great deal of pertinence to this thread. I highly recommend reading it.

Not that my opinion means crap.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree with you. The one thing we cant forget about the last manifestion of the Christ Force......

It could (and did) destroy with the same hand that would shield the unprotected and weak.

Jesus with the money changers anyone? "I come not bring peace, but to bear a sword"? He shakes things up when necessary.

JC was/ is a catalyst.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

This is the type of ignorance that I am combating here. Thank you for this response and being such a brilliant example.

The fact of the matter is simply that the high ranking Freemasons who hold all the power do indeed in one of two ways worship Lucifer. Either they take to the literal interpretation that Lucifer willingly stepped down from Heaven to save humanity from the ignorance that the Creator left them in, or they adhere to the spiritual notion that they themselves are born of Lucifer when they reach illumination and become gods themselves. Either way they follow a lie and Satan is the father of all lies.

The Holy Bible is the Word of God. The Word is Jesus Christ. God does not tell lies.

You want some direct proof that Masonic doctrine teaches the worship of Lucifer? Read "Morals and Dogma". Freemasons are at their core 100% Satanic bred followers of the lie known as Lucifer.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It seems that I responded to the wrong person... I meant those above comments towards Felonious. As to you letthereaderunderstand, I have to say... God help you, I am praying for you.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just to prevent confusion - Jesus created EVERYTHING for His purpose. Jesus OWNS everything – angels, demons, satan, lucifer, man, animals, the universe, etc, etc… EVERYTHING.

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him , and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Col 1:14-17 KJV

Peace

JESUS|YESHUA|SON < YHWH|YAHWEH|FATHER > CREATOR|KING|SAVIOUR

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
you all need to watch a movie called "Revolver", and for those of you who have, it is a great movie and if the movie is applied to this topic, then we see the "real truth". Jesus IS Lucifer. Lucifer is wher ther is a confusion. But we can all tel that there IS a devil of some sort, a Satan like figure that wants nothing but for everyone to suffer. Or maybe there are many Satans and not just one. Who knows. But i am not a christian, although i was raised on it, and i am now a proclaimed zoroastrian. Dont think ill of me becuz u might not have heard of the religion. It was actually the first "organized" religion, unless you count monothiestic egyptian sun god worship.
In Zoroastrianism, we believe that the world is a battle ground of the darkness and the light. Between the god of light (Ahura-Mazda) and the god of darkness (Aharemin). The dark god is a god of lies and deceipt. The god of light is a god of truth and righteousness and order. Basically, the ultimant battle on earth does not take place in some physical form, but within each and everyone of our minds. Our souls. And our hearts. Its the batle against the evil in us. We are imperfect beings. Humans. Mammals. All of life is imperffect. But we have a purpose, dont get me wrong. But there is evil every where. Dont believe me? Go take notes on what you hear on the news for a weak. Its all evil. Its all disgusting. Because thats the world we live in ladies and gents. A world of lies, confusion, and ultimantly fear. Now, back to how this all applies to the topic, i equate Satan with Aharemin, my "dark god" if you will. He is the king of lies and deception, and has more power in this realm than we think. We all think the devil is so much weaker than Jesus ecuz "Jesus saved us and died for our sins so we can all go to heaven and blah blah blah". My question to you is, when does it end? When does everything stop? Honestly, Christianity needs to realize that through wat they believe, they believe that huans can create souls. Literally. Through sex human create life, and that life has a soul right? Well I personally agree it does, but if that is true, then how much power does god really have if he can not control the amount of souls being born? Hm? And if christians say, oh but he does. Then how? Fate? Its all alligned in the stars? Oh so now the pagans were right Christianity? Well, I think you know what i'm getting too. Somewhere along the line, christianity runs into a mirror and realizes....oh wait....we'r all hypocrites?
The true evil that exists is in each and every one of us, and the goal in life is to battle that darkness and ultimaetely defeat it.
Conserning Jesus, I think he IS lucifer, and he either works FOR god to try and tempt us so we fight the darkness and go back to god or he IS satan and he has formed a religion to worship himself to make people fall away and think "oh if i believe in jesus at the last second i'll be saved, i dont need to worry about being a good person until my death bed." I hope people like that die in car crashes. Honestly. We all need to be better people. I'm a firm believer in karma. And i believe that we all have to defeat the lie and evil corrupt being in all of us in order to get to heaven. Jesus is a fake god, but he is a god none the less. Why? Because of how much power he really has. Jesus, Satan, Morning Star, whatever you want to call him, he has the power of deception. DECEPTION! Do you HONESTLY THINK that the majority of people on earth are SMART!! NO!! THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE SHEEP!!! And he is the wolf dressed up as a sheperd saying "follow me, everything'll be ok. I'll protect you", then turns around and eats you whole. Thats the world. That is our world.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by lastzoroastrianleft]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join