It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Debunked Changing Stereo A Images 29th April 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is strange...NASA circiling Venus for the first time...???

If this isn't NASA changing the images, well then I'm not going to upload anymore videos. Or better I'll delete my account. I've caught NASA clearly with their pants down. One of my previous jobs was to find errors in business records. This way I saved them money. So you can say I'm good in finding errors. So I caught NASA out. They forgot to delete the original footage, that is still on their site. Amazing.

www.youtube.com...

Can this be a hoax...???

Edit: It's Venus.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Snowi]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I discussed some of these anomalies in my thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
However, there is something going on that I believe is not normal.
I am not an astronomer, but it doesn’t take a farmer to know when a seed sprouts from the ground.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Also notice in the second COR2, you can make out a second faint circular object to the left of "Venus and it's twin." However, perhaps it is a circular CME

S&F

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snowi

Is this Venus...??? Splitting in 2...???

This is strange...NASA circiling Venus for the first time..., but that's NOT Venus...???

If this isn't NASA changing the images, well then I'm not going to upload anymore videos. Or better I'll delete my account. I've caught NASA clearly with their pants down. One of my previous jobs was to find errors in business records. This way I saved them money. So you can say I'm good in finding errors. So I caught NASA out. They forgot to delete the original footage, that is still on their site. Amazing.

www.youtube.com...

Can this be a hoax...???

This is a common error. The difference is in the image resolution. The high resolution version of these images take much longer to become available on the server...sometimes 3-4 days. The first images was the low resolution version which was later that day replaced with its hi-res twin.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Correct.

Don't you just love it when people ignore resources that are right in front of their faces? Why do they do that?

STEREO has two separate telemetry streams coming down from each spacecraft, the space weather beacon telemetry, and the science recorder playback telemetry. The beacon telemetry contains the most recent data and images, and is transmitted 24 hours per day. A volunteer network of antenna stations around the world collect as much as possible of this real-time data stream, and send it to the STEREO Science Center for processing. However, because the beacon telemetry rate is very low, the images need to be compressed by large factors, and are thus of much lower quality than the actual science data.

The science data collected by the STEREO spacecraft are written to the on-board recorder, which is then read out and transmitted to the ground during daily telemetry tracks using the NASA Deep Space Network. These data are of much higher quality than the beacon data, but take several days to reach the STEREO Science Center website.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

NASA changed the images!!!!
Yes, they did. They do. And they always have.

Yes. It is Venus.

Sheesh.

[edit on 5/8/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
This is a common error. The difference is in the image resolution. The high resolution version of these images take much longer to become available on the server...sometimes 3-4 days. The first images was the low resolution version which was later that day replaced with its hi-res twin.

And that explains what or which anomaly...???

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yes. It is Venus.

Venus and it's twin...??? and what about that spike coming out from Venus...???

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Dont listen to Phage always believe what NASA does or says.
I don't believe its Venus

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

Yes. It's Venus.
The "anomalies" are the result of CCD saturation. Artifacts.

Here's Venus in 2008. Same thing.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I don't believe its Venus

Yeah, let's just throw out known celestial objects and jump right to the wild speculation about Nibiru and alien space ships

top topics

join